criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Who is the Most Skill-Less Hero?

Prev13
Which hero requires the least skill to perform well in your opinions?
21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
headerjpgt1547513853

Replies

• For HvV - Vader
    For GA - Palps
    "I play Star Wars like real life, I try not to die if possible."

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • Bossk and Vader.

And welcome back.
  • Bossk and Vader.

And welcome back.

Thanks.
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • Bossk and Vader.

And welcome back.

Oh and perhaps Grievous now too.
  • A better list would be who actually requires any skill at all, not the noob spam, that list would be shorter than your title.
  • A better list would be who actually requires any skill at all, not the noob spam, that list would be shorter than your title.
    I’m saving that thread for tomorrow.
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • unit900000
    3295 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    for HvV id say Iden and for GA Yoda its far to easy to stay alive with him and all you gotta do is stick back and health buff everyone you dont even have to fight to put in work.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• Honestly, Rey. The disorienting ability is OP and annoying

LOL no.
  • Raices
    1204 posts Member
    For elite players:

HvV- Iden and Lando
    GA- Bossk and Rey

For average players:

HvV-Vader and Chewie
    GA-Palps and Rey
  • Iden, grievous, vader, palps, lando, & Chewie for HvV
    Palps & bossk for GA.

• Raices wrote: »
    For elite players:

HvV- Iden and Lando
    GA- Bossk and Rey

For average players:

HvV-Vader and Chewie
    GA-Palps and Rey

That’s not a bad list, I may would add GG to the HvV list, I see him a lot in HvV, he’s definitely harder to use in GA.

Boba, han, luke, Leia, rey, Finn, obi-wan, maul, chewie(ga) lando(ga) & phasma(ga). Not short at all. So that's 11 out of what 18 heros
  • Greivous.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Greivous.

Definitely him. Can win any saber fight just spamming
  • Oh rey for GA btw not that hard to get kills going off the map & seeing everyone with insight

Boba, han, luke, Leia, rey, Finn, obi-wan, maul, chewie(ga) lando(ga) & phasma(ga). Not short at all. So that's 11 out of what 18 heros

Take away Bobba’s rocket barrage, Rey(lmao) it’s hard running a wallhack. Take Han’s DT and rapid fire, Finn’s walhack and soldier76. Leia does take a little skill but take away her secondary fire. Chewie in Ga yes HvV no, Phasma in Ga yes. Still it’s casual for the casuals with a small learning curve on most all, not baggin just sayin.
  • Any saber on console it would appear. Not so much on PC as there is a mammoth skill gap that often doesn’t allow cheese

Take away Bobba’s rocket barrage, Rey(lmao) it’s hard running a wallhack. Take Han’s DT and rapid fire, Finn’s walhack and soldier76. Leia does take a little skill but take away her secondary fire. Chewie in Ga yes HvV no, Phasma in Ga yes. Still it’s casual for the casuals with a small learning curve on most all, not baggin just sayin.

Rey in HvV requires skill. Han requires skill lol you should just say take everyone abilities away smh. Leia secondary fire is useless on every map outside of crait & hoth & is useless in HvV. Take away bobas rockets & he'll still poop on jedi & infantry soldiers on kashykk, tatooine, geonosis, endor & yavin. Did you really say Hans rapid fire?? Lol han requires skill bro
  • Emperor, and It's only relative because virtually everyone else sucks. It's like racing a dirt bike against kids on tricycles, virtually no comparison. More Heroes need to be built like the emperor.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Emperor, and It's only relative because virtually everyone else sucks. It's like racing a dirt bike against kids on tricycles, virtually no comparison. More Heroes need to be built like the emperor.

Extremely powerful? Imma have to say no no hero besides vader & yoda should be any where near as powerful as him.
  • Iden would definitely be at the top. Highest dps blaster, secondary fire that has a very forgiving AOE than can be used while jumping, stun droid that seeks out multiple targets and is on a 6 second cooldown, and can swap out a shield at that's on a separate cooldown.
  • Iden would definitely be at the top. Highest dps blaster, secondary fire that has a very forgiving AOE than can be used while jumping, stun droid that seeks out multiple targets and is on a 6 second cooldown, and can swap out a shield at that's on a separate cooldown.

Highest dps is han btw followed by leia
  • Ppong_Man12
    2448 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    A better list would be who actually requires any skill at all, not the noob spam, that list would be shorter than your title.

Rey in HvV requires skill. Han requires skill lol you should just say take everyone abilities away smh. Leia secondary fire is useless on every map outside of crait & hoth & is useless in HvV. Take away bobas rockets & he'll still poop on jedi & infantry soldiers on kashykk, tatooine, geonosis, endor & yavin. Did you really say Hans rapid fire?? Lol han requires skill bro

Walking and chewing gum requires somewhat skill, just not so much that most can’t do it fairly well. Han’s rapid fire doesn’t even require you to burst, it’s full auto, not so in the last game.

Walking and chewing gum requires somewhat skill, just not so much that most can’t do it fairly well.

Leia is the character that requires the most amount of skill that's why you'll hardly ever see a goid Leia player. Then boba, Finn, then han. I dont think you've come across high level players who use boba or any of those characters i named. They're more than just rocket barrage or secondary fire etc.

Walking and chewing gum requires somewhat skill, just not so much that most can’t do it fairly well.

Leia is the character that requires the most amount of skill that's why you'll hardly ever see a goid Leia player. Then boba, Finn, then han. I dont think you've come across high level players who use boba or any of those characters i named. They're more than just rocket barrage or secondary forward etc.

I would say Boba over Leia, Her and Han are about the same tbh, however require a lot of skill to truly dominate. Boba is only god tier really in HvV, Leia and Han are both the best light hero’s for GA. Specialty is keeping most the enemy in respawn menu lol

Leia is the character that requires the most amount of skill that's why you'll hardly ever see a goid Leia player. Then boba, Finn, then han. I dont think you've come across high level players who use boba or any of those characters i named. They're more than just rocket barrage or secondary forward etc.

I would say Boba over Leia, Her and Han are about the same tbh, however require a lot of skill to truly dominate. Boba is only god tier really in HvV, Leia and Han are both the best light hero’s for GA. Specialty is keeping most the enemy in respawn menu lol

Leia doesn't have a stun ability though or any moves than can go through blocks like han or boba. A useless shield & flash grenade leaving her with her pistol & e11 to be affective. I find boba god tier on geonosis and kashykk but yeah

Leia doesn't have a stun ability though or any moves than can go through blocks like han or boba. A useless shield & flash grenade leaving her with her pistol & e11 to be affective. I find boba god tier on geonosis and kashykk but yeah

I rate Boba as harder simply because the possibility of how dominant he can be requires full movement while in the air at a far faster speed than on the ground. He can solo 1v4 most HvV teams when played by great players. Leia I use in GA which she is still beast at. He main weapon makes up for a lot when you have good aim. Both are great for sure, just think Boba is harder when played at the top of his potential
  • I'd say Vader for sure on the dark side and Yoda on the light side.

People say palps but I just get smoked as him, not sure how people do it. My lightning just tickles troopers.
  • Thechosen1_anakin
    7380 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'd say Vader for sure on the dark side and Yoda on the light side.

People say palps but I just get smoked as him, not sure how people do it. My lightning just tickles troopers.

Use both hands & use both chain lightning cards
  • I'd say Vader for sure on the dark side and Yoda on the light side.

What do you mean both CL cards? Lightning Absorption and what else? I assume you don’t mean Surge of Lightning.
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »

What do you mean both CL cards? Lightning Absorption and what else? I assume you don’t mean Surge of Lightning.

His health card & the card where he hits more people with chain lightning. Guaranteed 80 plus elimination no effort

His health card & the card where he hits more people with chain lightning. Guaranteed 80 plus elimination no effort
    But Chain Lightning can already hit five targets without the card. How often are you really able to hit more than that?
    headerjpgt1547513853
    lerodemmy wrote: »

But Chain Lightning can already hit five targets without the card. How often are you really able to hit more than that?
    In chokepoints.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif

In chokepoints.

It’s not worth it for the minimal times you will gain its benefit

I think 9 or 10. I find his stamina card useless when his stamina comes back so quickly

In chokepoints.

It’s not worth it for the minimal times you will gain its benefit
    I agree but it still has its use
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif

Oh misunderstood idk a lot since almost every map is filled with nothing but choke points. Kamino, naboo, kashykk, death star, jakku( had 90 kills on jakku using that set up & loved it since)
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    For HvV, IMO, hands down Grievous and Iden Shockio.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Finn. Auto aim FTW.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• @lerodemmy

I know it’s definitely not Bossk. He requires a high skill level to play and has to attack in order to get kills and play the objective. As your profile photo shows, he is without doubt the most balanced character in the game and should not be touched by the devs.

#TripleB
    #MostBawanced

Oh misunderstood idk a lot since almost every map is filled with nothing but choke points. Kamino, naboo, kashykk, death star, jakku( had 90 kills on jakku using that set up & loved it since)

Nice new profile pic.

In chokepoints.

Ill take full health back thank you very much :smiley:
  • If "perform well" means: get a high score

In HvV it has to be Grievous right now - just rush in and spam R2

In GA it is still Leia alternate firing on long range maps and/or Rey hiding with a wall hack
  • I
    A better list would be who actually requires any skill at all, not the noob spam, that list would be shorter than your title.

I rate Boba as harder simply because the possibility of how dominant he can be requires full movement while in the air at a far faster speed than on the ground. He can solo 1v4 most HvV teams when played by great players. Leia I use in GA which she is still beast at. He main weapon makes up for a lot when you have good aim. Both are great for sure, just think Boba is harder when played at the top of his potential

Perfectly put.
  • Let's see. I would say Grievous/Vader.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

how the hell is boba needfull of skill? you just have to fly away and shoot rockets from the air
  • jordi1337 wrote: »

how the hell is boba needfull of skill? you just have to fly away and shoot rockets from the air

Because a really good Boba can pretty much be untouchable in HvV by saber heroes.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png