criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Darth Vader Fan-Film (Must watch) (Professional)

A youtuber just posted this video yesterday, It's amazing, you must watch it now.

Replies

• I really loved it, definitely the most professional Star Wars Fan-Film to date. Star Wars Theory poured all his love into it, can't wait for more!
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • It was amazingly done. I've always wanted content with Imperial Clone Troopers, Republic-era ships flying Imperial colours, Lord Vader hunting down the last surviving Jedi with the 501st Legion, etc. I easily rank this fan-film higher than anything I've seen from Disney, and I do rather like Rogue One.

I'm extremely excited for the next episodes. I can not imagine the quality of these films he is bringing us if he had the budget of, say, The Last Jedi.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • I’m curious to see where it will go. I was definitely surprised on how much it focused on story, you don’t really see too much of that in other fan films.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Just came here to post this. Amazing FREE SW content...best Vader movie to date.
  • so this is canon?
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • so this is canon?
    fan-film
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • westgreateight8
    905 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    so this is canon?
    fan-film

and i fall for another fan creation
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...