criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Boba Fett in a good place right now?

2Next

Replies

• Decrypt3_ wrote: »
    Decrypt3_ wrote: »
    The only thing boba needs a nerf is how fast he can fly. They need to reduce it. His blaster is good atm. Lmao if u 4v1 with boba ur facing non good heroes. A mind trick n luke ur dead.

Lol mindtrick against Boba, any Boba being hit by that junk needs to relinquish him to better players. Saber v Boba, 100% of the time will be Boba. It’s a joke even comparing it

Yea one saber boba will likely. But more than 2, boba is dead unlike the heroes dont know what theyre doing.

That statement is actually ridiculous. I’ll 1v4 as boba all saber Heros, if I lost I would literally uninstall the game. You would literally have to be beyond terrible as boba to lose to sabers, reasons are obvious

I’d pay money to watch you 1v4 sabers with boba.

Have you played against viciousxiv or Carlos they're amazing boba players & can definitely do that.

Uhh, we have beat Vicious and Carlos team more than they have beat us. Vicious is an amazing Boba, but he can't 1v4 us.

"I play Star Wars like real life, I try not to die if possible."

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
    The only thing boba needs a nerf is how fast he can fly. They need to reduce it. His blaster is good atm. Lmao if u 4v1 with boba ur facing non good heroes. A mind trick n luke ur dead.

Lol mindtrick against Boba, any Boba being hit by that junk needs to relinquish him to better players. Saber v Boba, 100% of the time will be Boba. It’s a joke even comparing it

Yea one saber boba will likely. But more than 2, boba is dead unlike the heroes dont know what theyre doing.

That statement is actually ridiculous. I’ll 1v4 as boba all saber Heros, if I lost I would literally uninstall the game. You would literally have to be beyond terrible as boba to lose to sabers, reasons are obvious

Have you played against viciousxiv or Carlos they're amazing boba players & can definitely do that.

To be fair though, Carlos and Vicious are both slightly better than me at blasters. They are both great players.

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • Lol you play on pc no wonder. On console , its hard for a boba to even survive a 4v1. Unless its yavin,endor,or mos eisley.
  • I think boba needs a dot in the middle of his reticule. And maybe not so many things able to knock him out of the sky. When your playing a team of fat heavies with there exploding shot it's impossible.
  • MC_XIX
    1507 posts Member

Your joking right? You would rate the chances of 4 saber users higher than Boba? I would even rate a moderately able Boba over 4x saber users. Add me on PC, I’ll gladly 1v4 saber users as Boba. Most Boba mains would since a flying character who has the highest movement speed and is ranged must be terrible to lose against people who can’t hit him

Maybe on PC you can 1v4 as Boba, but on PS4 you won't unless the enemy team consists of 8 year olds in their first ever match. I've won a few 1v4s on console as Boba, but I've also done the same with Han, Lando, Chewbacca, Palpatine, Grievous and Vader. Each time, the enemy team was so bad that I felt guilty beating them all. Bad players getting beaten in a 1v4 doesn't prove anything.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »

Your joking right? You would rate the chances of 4 saber users higher than Boba? I would even rate a moderately able Boba over 4x saber users. Add me on PC, I’ll gladly 1v4 saber users as Boba. Most Boba mains would since a flying character who has the highest movement speed and is ranged must be terrible to lose against people who can’t hit him

Maybe on PC you can 1v4 as Boba, but on PS4 you won't unless the enemy team consists of 8 year olds in their first ever match. I've won a few 1v4s on console as Boba, but I've also done the same with Han, Lando, Chewbacca, Palpatine, Grievous and Vader. Each time, the enemy team was so bad that I felt guilty beating them all. Bad players getting beaten in a 1v4 doesn't prove anything.

^ This 100%

Shows how screwed up the character balance and hero abilities in this game are and why this game needs fixing
    MC_XIX wrote: »

^ This 100%

PC is essentially another game entirely. Mouse and keyboard allow you to do many things that a controller is just too limited to provide. Skill variance also on PC is far beyond that of console for the FPS genre. 1v4 on PC, no issues, when you outscore a full teams kills in GA by yourself, no issues. The gap is wide between good and bad, and just as wide between good and elite, and then their is god tier above that. All are vastly different than each other, just take a look at Pro CS, that’s where you can see the true player divide

^ This 100%

PC is essentially another game entirely. Mouse and keyboard allow you to do many things that a controller is just too limited to provide. Skill variance also on PC is far beyond that of console for the FPS genre. 1v4 on PC, no issues, when you outscore a full teams kills in GA by yourself, no issues. The gap is wide between good and bad, and just as wide between good and elite, and then their is god tier above that. All are vastly different than each other, just take a look at Pro CS, that’s where you can see the true player divide

I have played on both PC and Console. They are not another game entirely.

What is different??? You find more players that are better at shooting then console yes. That's it.

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • That in a nutshell is what makes it different, all because you can aim better and this is an FPS in which aiming is the primary part.

Experiences differ vastly due to that one simple fact

^ This 100%

Having played both I don’t see things the same way.

^ This 100%

I refuse to play console aside from RDR2 however if you would like to have a few rounds on PC with some of your guys I’m sure I can round a few up to let you experience how it usually is @t3hBar0n @Dash would be keen. That may alter perception. Genuine offer
  • Dash
    11526 posts Member

^ This 100%

I refuse to play console aside from RDR2 however if you would like to have a few rounds on PC with some of your guys I’m sure I can round a few up to let you experience how it usually is @t3hBar0n @Dash would be keen. That may alter perception. Genuine offer

Would be a BIG eye opener for a lot of people.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

^ This 100%

Dash wrote: »

^ This 100%

So would you PC players playing on Console. hahahaahaha

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

I instantly concede I would be below peasant level on console lol. I would be worse than a bot on rookie
  • Dash
    11526 posts Member
    edited December 2018

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

I’m not controller efficient :disappointed:
    I do rock with a KB/Mouse though! :smile:

It’s like we’re THE dudes of our perspective platforms. And that’s why I like it. Kings of our own kingdoms etc. and is why I love it when you guys come over and play with me when we catch up and power level. You guys are so much fun to game with! You and Phantom! :sunglasses:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash wrote: »

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

It’s like we’re THE dudes of our perspective platforms. And that’s why I like it. Kings of our own kingdoms etc. and is why I love it when you guys come over and play with me when we catch up and power level. You guys are so much fun to game with! You and Phantom! :sunglasses:

SF and MK would be the only games I could be good at going from pc to console however that’s only because I play on a stick not controller. Just too damn hard tbh, 25 years of PC gaming as rendered me helpless on any other input device
  • Dash
    11526 posts Member
    edited December 2018

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

SF and MK would be the only games I could be good at going from pc to console however that’s only because I play on a stick not controller. Just too damn hard tbh, 25 years of PC gaming as rendered me helpless on any other input device

Yeah dude, the ONLY games on console I wreck at are RPG’s and Fighting games. Can’t wait for Jump Force to come out!!! :sunglasses:
    Post edited by Dash on

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

^ This 100%

I'm sure it would be console player who mostly plays console games playing against elite pc players. Pc players who mainly play pc games going up against console players would probably have the same affect but that's just my 2 cents

^ This 100%

I'm sure it would be console player who mostly plays console games playing against elite pc players. Pc players who mainly play pc games going up against console players would probably have the same affect but that's just my 2 cents

Am I the best on PC, no, can I at least hang with Dash, YES. I play on a high level on PC but not the highest.

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • Dash
    11526 posts Member

^ This 100%

Am I the best on PC, no, can I at least hang with Dash, YES. I play on a high level on PC but not the highest.

Dude your skill does transfer over. You and Phantom are monsters even on new accounts. I was always impressed. You guys are always welcome in HVV with me any day. Truth.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

^ This 100%

Are you offering to go against each other or play together? Either way I’d be down. Although I don’t have many friends on PC.

^ This 100%

Are you offering to go against each other or play together? Either way I’d be down. Although I don’t have many friends on PC.

Probably get more insight if playing against however even when I just duo with baron it’s constant steamrolls so adding more to our team may not show much. Add me anyhow, tandoori_oven. HvV sides wouldn’t really matter too much, always welcoming to other good players. Unlike most I enjoy playing against top teams and players, a challenge is always good
  • Dash
    11526 posts Member
    edited December 2018

^ This 100%

@Phantom_A320 Dm me your schedule this week. We missed the holidays so we gotta power level again with the new free time.
    Post edited by Dash on

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

^ This 100%

Lol nice joke. In console , hero players are so sweaty. Ur boba wouldn't survive a 2v1 , let alone a 4v1 against me. Look at COD, console will annihilate pc players.

^ This 100%

Lol nice joke. In console , hero players are so sweaty. Ur boba wouldn't survive a 2v1 , let alone a 4v1 against me. Look at COD, console will annihilate pc players.

Lol geeze not even worthy. Believe what you must, come back to me when Pro CS is played on console. I think you must be an alt account is @Ifsopowerfulyouare97 . Only other person who would believe such rubbish

^ This 100%

Lol geeze not even worthy. Believe what you must, come back to me when Pro CS is played on console. I think you must be an alt account is @Ifsopowerfulyouare97 . Only other person who would believe such rubbish

Seems like ur mad. Lmk when cod competitive is played on pc.

^ This 100%

This isn’t helping your cause. CS:GO is the benchmark of competitive FPS. I will stop here since facts won’t change your mind. Continue on down your belief path, and I will mine.

^ This 100%

This isn’t helping your cause. CS:GO is the benchmark of competitive FPS. I will stop here since facts won’t change your mind. Continue on down your belief path, and I will mine.

Nope cod is way better. Later,have a good day.

^ This 100%

Nope cod is way better. Later,have a good day.

Lol Righto, well that tells enough of the story I need to know. Good day to you sir

^ This 100%

I rarely play these days... game is too easy, and until the new mode is released there isn't much reason to log in.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »

^ This 100%

I rarely play these days... game is too easy, and until the new mode is released there isn't much reason to log in.

I’ve been pretty much the same since red dead was released, contemplating making a 2015 return tbh

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

Yeah dude, the ONLY games on console I wreck at are RPG’s and Fighting games. Can’t wait for Jump Force to come out!!! :sunglasses:

Yeah dude, Me and my cuz are looking forward to it!
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• Dash
    11526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    GenxDarchi wrote: »

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

My fiancé pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition for me on steam!!! :sunglasses: can’t wait!!!

My team will be Trunks, Ichigo, & Asta.
    Post edited by Dash on

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

My fiancé ore-ordered the Ultimate Edition for me on steam!!! :sunglasses: can’t wait!!!

Your lack of goku is disturbing.
  • Dash
    11526 posts Member

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

My fiancé ore-ordered the Ultimate Edition for me on steam!!! :sunglasses: can’t wait!!!

But... those 3 are my favorite characters because they wield swords and stuffs... :disappointed:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

But... those 3 are my favorite characters because they wield swords and stuffs... :disappointed:

Are you getting it in Xbox or ps4

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

Pretty sure Xbox lol.
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• Dash
    11526 posts Member
    edited December 2018

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

Pc Steam store. Gonna use my Razer wolverine controller :sunglasses:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

Nice bro. Apparently you can make a custom character, I think that will be cool!
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• Dash
    11526 posts Member

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

Nice bro. Apparently you can make a custom character, I think that will be cool!

Yeah your own Story mode avatar! I get to test it before release too. Pre-order etc. I’ll upload vids when I do for you guys.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

My team will probably be Yuske, Zoro, & Goku/Ichigo
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• Dash
    11526 posts Member

^ This 100%

^ This 100%

My team will probably be Yuske, Zoro, & Goku/Ichigo

Know what the best part is? If the first year goes well with the season pass, we might pass 100 characters lol!

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif