criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Who is the Most Skill-Less Hero?

Replies

• MC_XIX
    1542 posts Member
    For HvV, Lando and maybe Iden for the DS. Han also doesn't really require much skill to use because of his insane damage output. And I say that as a Han Solo main.
  • A better list would be who actually requires any skill at all, not the noob spam, that list would be shorter than your title.

Boba, han, luke, Leia, rey, Finn, obi-wan, maul, chewie(ga) lando(ga) & phasma(ga). Not short at all. So that's 11 out of what 18 heros

Take away Bobba’s rocket barrage, Rey(lmao) it’s hard running a wallhack. Take Han’s DT and rapid fire, Finn’s walhack and soldier76. Leia does take a little skill but take away her secondary fire. Chewie in Ga yes HvV no, Phasma in Ga yes. Still it’s casual for the casuals with a small learning curve on most all, not baggin just sayin.

Rey in HvV requires skill. Han requires skill lol you should just say take everyone abilities away smh. Leia secondary fire is useless on every map outside of crait & hoth & is useless in HvV. Take away bobas rockets & he'll still poop on jedi & infantry soldiers on kashykk, tatooine, geonosis, endor & yavin. Did you really say Hans rapid fire?? Lol han requires skill bro

Walking and chewing gum requires somewhat skill, just not so much that most can’t do it fairly well.

Leia is the character that requires the most amount of skill that's why you'll hardly ever see a goid Leia player. Then boba, Finn, then han. I dont think you've come across high level players who use boba or any of those characters i named. They're more than just rocket barrage or secondary fire etc.

I would definitely like to see how the elite does it, maybe one day I’ll get lucky enough to see one.
  • holstar1993
    1047 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'd say Vader for sure on the dark side and Yoda on the light side.

People say palps but I just get smoked as him, not sure how people do it. My lightning just tickles troopers.

Use both hands & use both chain lightning cards

Thanks. I use both hands, I'll have to double check the cards. I haven't played him in quite a while, so my load out is probably something I saw on the forums long ago.
  • There’s so many skill-less heroes that require very little skill to be competent/good it’s actually pretty sad. I love Han but he doesn’t take much skill. Same for Vader. Lando, Iden, and Phasma just shock and shoot and you’re toast. Leia is pretty good and takes some skill in HvV not her secondary spam on Crait. Boba is decent but he’s still very spammy and cheap, all you have to do is dash through saber heroes and just fly away and use your teammates as bait and shoot the enemy while they’re fighting. Bossk is a joke of a character and any person that thinks he takes skill is insane. He literally has 3 spam abilities, all you have to do is sit back and spam them. One also gives you a WALL HACK. The fact that his primary weapon is his last line of defense says all that needs to be said. Yoda takes “some skill” in HvV but not GA. Rey takes skill in HvV but her wall hack that just gives you a ton of points is cheap spam. Luke Skywalker takes the most skill in my opinion in both modes.
  • Xerogon wrote: »
    There’s so many skill-less heroes that require very little skill to be competent/good it’s actually pretty sad. I love Han but he doesn’t take much skill. Same for Vader. Lando, Iden, and Phasma just shock and shoot and you’re toast. Leia is pretty good and takes some skill in HvV not her secondary spam on Crait. Boba is decent but he’s still very spammy and cheap, all you have to do is dash through saber heroes and just fly away and use your teammates as bait and shoot the enemy while they’re fighting. Bossk is a joke of a character and any person that thinks he takes skill is insane. He literally has 3 spam abilities, all you have to do is sit back and spam them. One also gives you a WALL HACK. The fact that his primary weapon is his last line of defense says all that needs to be said. Yoda takes “some skill” in HvV but not GA. Rey takes skill in HvV but her wall hack that just gives you a ton of points is cheap spam. Luke Skywalker takes the most skill in my opinion in both modes.

Agree with most of this especially luke. Rey wallhack points don't count towards skills though. Yoda also takes a lot of skill on HvV & it takes skill to do well in GA with every hero outside palps & bossk & rey
    There’s so many skill-less heroes that require very little skill to be competent/good it’s actually pretty sad. I love Han but he doesn’t take much skill. Same for Vader. Lando, Iden, and Phasma just shock and shoot and you’re toast. Leia is pretty good and takes some skill in HvV not her secondary spam on Crait. Boba is decent but he’s still very spammy and cheap, all you have to do is dash through saber heroes and just fly away and use your teammates as bait and shoot the enemy while they’re fighting. Bossk is a joke of a character and any person that thinks he takes skill is insane. He literally has 3 spam abilities, all you have to do is sit back and spam them. One also gives you a WALL HACK. The fact that his primary weapon is his last line of defense says all that needs to be said. Yoda takes “some skill” in HvV but not GA. Rey takes skill in HvV but her wall hack that just gives you a ton of points is cheap spam. Luke Skywalker takes the most skill in my opinion in both modes.

Agree with most of this especially luke. Rey wallhack points don't count towards skills though. Yoda also takes a lot of skill on HvV & it takes skill to do well in GA with every hero outside palps & bossk & rey

Yeah but the point I was making about Rey’s wall hack is that you can just spam it and have 10 or less kills and still get a ton of points and score and still come in first in GA.
  • Raices
    1103 posts Member
    Xerogon wrote: »

Yeah but the point I was making about Rey’s wall hack is that you can just spam it and have 10 or less kills and still get a ton of points and score and still come in first in GA.

Is as bad as the squad spawn points glitch lol
  • Raices wrote: »

Is as bad as the squad spawn points glitch lol

Lol I don’t know about that bad but still all I’m saying is you get points for doing nothing basically
  • A better list would be who actually requires any skill at all, not the noob spam, that list would be shorter than your title.

Boba, han, luke, Leia, rey, Finn, obi-wan, maul, chewie(ga) lando(ga) & phasma(ga). Not short at all. So that's 11 out of what 18 heros

Take away Bobba’s rocket barrage, Rey(lmao) it’s hard running a wallhack. Take Han’s DT and rapid fire, Finn’s walhack and soldier76. Leia does take a little skill but take away her secondary fire. Chewie in Ga yes HvV no, Phasma in Ga yes. Still it’s casual for the casuals with a small learning curve on most all, not baggin just sayin.

Rey in HvV requires skill. Han requires skill lol you should just say take everyone abilities away smh. Leia secondary fire is useless on every map outside of crait & hoth & is useless in HvV. Take away bobas rockets & he'll still poop on jedi & infantry soldiers on kashykk, tatooine, geonosis, endor & yavin. Did you really say Hans rapid fire?? Lol han requires skill bro

Walking and chewing gum requires somewhat skill, just not so much that most can’t do it fairly well.

Leia is the character that requires the most amount of skill that's why you'll hardly ever see a goid Leia player. Then boba, Finn, then han. I dont think you've come across high level players who use boba or any of those characters i named. They're more than just rocket barrage or secondary fire etc.

Your right, I haven’t, other than a few guys I already know, still looking after a year in, that’s a [email protected] shame to. Point me in the right direction, I’m good with directions. Apparently you haven’t faced an elite clone jump trooper on Geonosis while playing Boba.

Look, if you can’t pretty much drop hundos at will with most anyone in this game including infantry then we have a different opinion on elite players. Sorry if these guys tax your skill level.

Your right, I haven’t, other than a few guys I already know, still looking after a year in, that’s a [email protected] shame to. Point me in the right direction, I’m good with directions. Apparently you haven’t faced an elite clone jump trooper on Geonosis while playing Boba.

Look, if you can’t pretty much drop hundos at will with most anyone in this game including infantry then we have a different opinion on elite players. Sorry if these guys tax your skill level.

Faces plenty of elite clone troopers & gotten 100 plenty of times & consistently ranked number 1 in GA sooooo.
  • Faces plenty of elite clone troopers & gotten 100 plenty of times & consistently ranked number 1 in GA sooooo.

57 videos or it didn't happen. ;)
  • Faces plenty of elite clone troopers & gotten 100 plenty of times & consistently ranked number 1 in GA sooooo.

Sure they're all on my YouTube page

Faces plenty of elite clone troopers & gotten 100 plenty of times & consistently ranked number 1 in GA sooooo.

Hope to play against you one day
    A better list would be who actually requires any skill at all, not the noob spam, that list would be shorter than your title.

On ps4
    A better list would be who actually requires any skill at all, not the noob spam, that list would be shorter than your title.

On ps4

Yep

On ps4

Yep

Maybe you have then

I'll watch. Link? (When I search for Thechosen1_anakin I get 850943 videos about the Clone Wars.)

On ps4

Yep

Maybe you have then

Don’t think so cause the people I play with don’t usually come anywhere below 1st

5c0boax05rzl.gif

That's not me trying to call you out. That's me having watched the videos you've posted here and genuinely wanting a few more.

I'll watch. Link? (When I search for Thechosen1_anakin I get 850943 videos about the Clone Wars.)

Lmao that's hilarious
  • Yall sleep, han solo put in more headshot dmg than lando even with stun. Easily better than chewie and lando

That's not me trying to call you out. That's me having watched the videos you've posted here and genuinely wanting a few more.

Check your PM, link in there

Just samples. I don't play GA like I used to due to the amount of cheese in that game mode
  • Iden. Derp I can hide around a corner and hold L2 while aiming at the ground, and get massive rewards for it.
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    Iden. Derp I can hide around a corner and hold L2 while aiming at the ground, and get massive rewards for it.

Vader derp I can spam saber throw all day & get kills derp. Han I can spam detonite charge derp, Leia I can spam secondary fire on crait derp, Palpatine chain lightning derp bossk derp, rey derp luke derp. What's your point

May I have access to said link?
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »

Check PM

Check PM

Me to I like to watch other people play games I already own lol. Seriously I do
  • holstar1993
    1047 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    [/quote]

Maybe you have then [/quote]

I defintely have seen you under your MVP name on ps4. And I'm so average you even noticed me once. Lol.

Hope to play against you one day[/quote]

On ps4[/quote]

Yep[/quote]

Maybe you have then [/quote]

I defintely have. And I'm so average you even noticed me once. Lol.

[/quote]

Did I? You talking about when the bp glitch was live
  • holstar1993
    1047 posts Member
    edited December 2018

Maybe you have then

I defintely have. And I'm so average you even noticed me once. Lol.

[/quote]

Did I? You talking about when the bp glitch was live [/quote]

Maybe. Pretty recently, you mentioned it here on the boards and I asked what your username was.

In any case, I know I've seen you on the leaderboards.
  • unit900000
    2873 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    jordi1337 wrote: »

how the hell is boba needfull of skill? you just have to fly away and shoot rockets from the air

because Boba is garbage unless you are good enough to keep me from knocking you out of the air witch is extremely easy to do to Boba hes honestly trash tier unless hes in the hands of a good player at least in HvV anyway hes pretty bad in GA good player or not.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

Leia is my go to.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Alex64
    5875 posts Member
    Leia is like an officer with rapid fire and a blurrg buster equiped.
  • Dash
    11534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I felt a great disturbance in the Force. It’s as if millions of players were measuring light sabers in a forum post about who is the most skill-less hero.

uto4bf77uvf0.jpeg

:wink:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash wrote: »
    I felt a great disturbance in the Force. It’s as if millions of players were measuring light sabers in a forum post about who is the most skill-less hero.

uto4bf77uvf0.jpeg

Obviously the most skill-less is obviously dash when he falls of kashyyyk 5 times and costs us a HvV match
  • Dash
    11534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    DG17R wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »

uto4bf77uvf0.jpeg

Obviously the most skill-less is obviously dash when he falls of kashyyyk 5 times and costs us a HvV match

You broke my heart </3. Because that only happens when I have too much Scotch! :disappointed:

And for the record it was 13 times! :lol:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

a forum post about who is the most skill-less hero
    millions of
    light sabers

I'm sure I just scrolled past tons of bads calling <Insert a character that does NOT have a Lightsaber here> skill-less. The irony is not lost upon me.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    millions of
    light sabers

I'm sure I just scrolled past tons of bads calling <Insert a character that does NOT have a Lightsaber here> skill-less. The irony is not lost upon me.

Yup you would have, only saber takes true skill?
  • Dash
    11534 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    millions of
    light sabers

💯, +1.

8aadnjp70hgo.gif

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash
    11534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    millions of
    light sabers

I think he means sabers & blasters can be user based in regards to skill regardless of platform. At least that’s what I understood lol.

Like skill is skill, and blaster heroes and saber heroes can dominate depending on the player skill regardless/anyways.

Either way, we all rock out with our preferred heroes/villains. It’s all good. To each their own. :blush:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

millions of
    light sabers

I think he means sabers & blasters can be user based in regards to skill regardless of platform. At least that’s what I understood lol.

Like skill is skill, and blaster heroes and saber heroes can dominate depending on the player skill regardless/anyways.

Either way, we all rock out with our preferred heroes/villains. It’s all good. To each their own. :blush:

He has an extreme hate for lightsaber heros lol & was saying bads are calling blaster heros skill-less & it's ironic because blaster heros require more skills
    millions of
    light sabers

He has an extreme hate for lightsaber heros lol & was saying bads are calling blaster heros skill-less & it's ironic because blaster heros require more skills

Bolded points in order:

Yes. Very true. They're overrepresented, and the community has an inexplicable, unfathomable hard-on for literally ANYTHING that wields a glowstick for lord knows whatever reason. The obsession is bordering on unhealthy. That, and the fact that they're pretty much constantly broken somehow.

And yes. Doubly so now that sabers have a Steroid ClosingStrike along with that strange, insane stagger.
    millions of
    light sabers

They did. At launch, but they did. Those were the days :(
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • Dash
    11534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    millions of
    light sabers

Well shoot. Now i'm even more confused! :disappointed:

ddql8lb93cqa.png

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

Which hero requires the least skill to perform well in your opinions?
    DS:
    HvV- Vader, Grievous, Maul
    GA- Iden, Maul
    LS:
    HvV- Chewbacca
    GA- Rey, Yoda, Finn (deadeye?)

Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
    DS:
    GA- Iden, Maul
    LS:
    HvV- Chewbacca

Did you just say maul?
    DS:
    GA- Iden, Maul
    LS:
    HvV- Chewbacca

Did you just say maul?

He means when he's running.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• Clone201
    3640 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I find many of the heroes to be as skill-less as each other when it comes down to the many different scenarios they can get themselves into. I don't think there is a most skill-less hero in the game, but a lot of heroes have their own skill-less features that specialize in something. This is just to say there's so many features that can be rather skill-less features heroes are using...

Dark Side (Heroes vs Villains):

- General Grievous (when up against lightsabers or defenseless blasters)

- Darth Vader (when up against lightsabers or defenseless blasters, especially more so with blasters as his choke cannot be avoided once he's in range, leaving them vulnerable to another attack afterwards)

- Iden Versio (shoot for a bit, use stun, and finish kill, working best against defenseless blasters. If lightsabers block, use unblockable secondary fire for 150 hits to force them away).
    Additionally, she can use her shield to block Han's explosive, that being among the first thing any Han player will do in a HvV's fight in my experience, AND basically not take damage from Lando / Chewie when she's stunned most of the time.

- Boba Fett (only when running as the target)

Dark Side (Galactic Assault):

- Emperor Palpatine (against enemy groups in particular)

- Bossk
    Inspiration from this thread: Balanced Bossk is a JOKE and needs to be removed immediately!

Light Side (Heroes vs Villains):

- Lando Calrissain

- Chewbacca (still extremely dangerous after nerf)

- Finn (aimbot against those who can't block it, in which 6 of 9 villains do not have)

Light Side (Galactic Assault):

- Yoda (small, fast, agile, unleash monster OHK aoe, health buff, unavoidable dash attack, unleash can block all explosions, and buffs troops to become Enforcer-health level basically)

- Finn (aimbot, Big Deal's 100 HP buff, 50% damage reduction, recharge command, blast command, etc)

- Lando Calrissain (5 man kill aimbot ability against troopers)

- Leia Organa (when using on Hoth, Geonosis, or Crait for example)

Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    DS:
    GA- Iden, Maul
    LS:
    HvV- Chewbacca

Did you just say maul?

He means when he's running.

Thought he put that for GA
  • Saber: Rey

Shooter: Bossk, I think
    Priority list: