criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Original Trilogy Content Ideas For Battlefront II.

I was thinking about this for the last couple hours, and i thought'd about making a original trilogy content forum for feedback and suggestions. If ea and dice decide to take a little break from clone wars, this could be great content ideas.

Here's Some Original Trilogy content ideas for Battlefront II.
Heroes:
Jyn Erso
Nien Nunb
Ezra Bridger
Baze Malbus.

Villains:
Director Orson Krennic
Greedo
Grand Inquisitor
Dengar.

Maps:
Scarif
Jedha
Lothal
Sullust.

What would you like to see for original trilogy content in battlefront ii's future?

Replies

• i dont want any original content anymore.. only some skins maybe
  • I would be glad if we got anything from OT. Many of us want maps from BF2015, especially since it's almost dead, and not everyone played it. Skins would be great too ( Luke!!). Anyways, I appreciate we've got so many new things from PT, but at the same time I'm so tired of clone wars.

More OT please ! Anything !

• IdiotAlien
    90 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    The only thing I want is original trilogy content, maps skins emotes all original trilogy. I'm sick of clone wars at this point and I could take or leave some sequel trilogy content. Just stop and cancel all the new crap clone troopers skins and giv us battle damaged stormtroopers.
  • Death star trench run ! Bespin etc ! Just remaster some battlefront 2015 's maps ! It would be epic ! Thanks
  • Finish Clone wars before anything else. Then definitely reuse the BF1 maps and heroes.
  • we need coruscant and utapau before ot content
  • No, we don't.
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    I was thinking about this for the last couple hours, and i thought'd about making a original trilogy content forum for feedback and suggestions. If ea and dice decide to take a little break from clone wars, this could be great content ideas.

Here's Some Original Trilogy content ideas for Battlefront II.
    Heroes:
    Jyn Erso
    Nien Nunb
    Ezra Bridger
    Baze Malbus.

Villains:
    Director Orson Krennic
    Greedo
    Grand Inquisitor
    Dengar.

Maps:
    Scarif
    Jedha
    Lothal
    Sullust.

What would you like to see for original trilogy content in battlefront ii's future?

I'm always up for more OT content!
  • Cyro
    48 posts Member
    edited January 1
    EZRA BRIDGER? are you cracy???
    Even Rebels-Fans dont like Ezra!

and for god's sake....everything Rebels-Related should stay out of this game! they already used their dumb models for the imperial jump troopers from season 4 instead of the way better looking EVO-Troopers or the RK-2 blaster instead of the SE-14! unforgivable! -.-
  • Dengar, Nien Numb and Greedo for sure! Also love to see skins for Tattooine Luke and EP IV Leia!!!
    Don’t think it’ll ever happen, but one can dream!
  • Dengar, Nien Numb and Greedo for sure! Also love to see skins for Tattooine Luke and EP IV Leia!!!
    Don’t think it’ll ever happen, but one can dream!

I really like the idea, Dengar got a badass style, with Nien Numb u were able to have some kill streak easily it was cool to play with him and Greedo i like the lil but powerful blaster he got and his flashy skin. Agree about the Luke and Leia skins i ignore why they didn't keep it.