criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Who is the Most Skill-Less Hero?

13Next

Replies

• Vader and Grievous after the Chewie nerf.

Lol.. And Chewie nerf? I think he better now. Its called a ''Balance tweak'' sir
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • Trying to use Boba competently is difficult and takes a lot of practice. But just using him to hide requires little skill on many screens.

giphy.gif
  • Chewie no doubt, you don't even have to hit your opponents to kill them lol
  • Luke by far, two abilities that one shot entire spawn waves and dash to get him out of trouble to heal
  • I don’t see Boba and Bossk as very “low skill” heroes.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke by far, two abilities that one shot entire spawn waves and dash to get him out of trouble to heal

You are as clueless as they come.

This
  • Easily Iden. No competition.
  • Easily Iden. No competition.

Secondary fire takes a little getting used to, pulse Cannon is beast mode but also takes some getting used to. Coordinating when and how to combo your abilities takes practice. I couldn't just spawn in as Iden and immediately dominate. Took some practice.

Chewie was pretty brainless from the start. I never found him unstoppable, but he was certainly easy to use.

The easiest though? Gotta be Bossk or Rey. Neither have to danger themselves in battle and still rack in kills and assists. Doesn't make them overpowered. Just makes them user friendly. Nothing wrong with that.