criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rage quitters

Prev1
If i could count the many times that ive had to fend for myself in a 1v4 HvV match because my teamates quit while the score was 8-10. I mean its to the point where its kind of annoying now and seems like the player base is filled with people who never TRY and just QUIT QUIT QUIT. To fix this create a way to seperate the PLAYERS from the QUITTERS or make them pay 500 credits everytime they quit.

Replies

  • I agree, though it never happens. I doubt there will be no penalty for quitting, because you can disconnect from server without any quit button.
  • Yes man I agree!
    There needs to be something that can penalizes quitting. For all modes. Maybe bad sport lobbies?
  • hatreds_wrath
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Heres a tip. Quit. You choose to stay in those matches that end up 4v1, thats your problem. If youre tryna play the chivalrous MP role, youre playing the wrong game. Jussayin.
  • If i could count the many times that ive had to fend for myself in a 1v4 HvV match because my teamates quit while the score was 8-10. I mean its to the point where its kind of annoying now and seems like the player base is filled with people who never TRY and just QUIT QUIT QUIT. To fix this create a way to seperate the PLAYERS from the QUITTERS or make them pay 500 credits everytime they quit.

    Just 1v4 them
  • At least make them wait in lobby longer than usual.
  • Simple solution would be to just count the number of quits and members with the highest percentage of quitting get Matchmaking with each other. Since the devs are clearly going to ignore our request to eliminate matchmaking, [as they have purposely surpressed the matchmaking thread so that it doesn’t bump to the first page (so much for free speech)], they may as well put it to good use by matchmaking games with players that have the highest quitting percentage.

    Yes, there are system crashes and server boots that are out of the players control, but habitual quitters would have the highest percentages.


    giphy.gif
  • Nobody likes a quitter
  • Heres a tip. Quit. You choose to stay in those matches that end up 4v1, thats your problem. If youre tryna play the chivalrous MP role, youre playing the wrong game. Jussayin.

    If u quit the first time u die in HvV you’re playing the wrong game. Jussayin
  • They will never punish players any more, that's just not how games are made these days. Gone are the days where death means a loss of experience or gear, or any punishment at all other than to respawn.

    But they can track stats. And they could start showing quit, or we'll say "incomplete" , games as losses.

    I wouldn't hold your breath on that. I hear ya though. It even sucks on both sides of that, getting the first two kills and then seeing the other team is down to 2 players. Sometimes we'll just stall until it fills up again, but randoms don't.
  • Pawl250
    25 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Should get a some sort of penalty or make them play amongst themselves were some sort of DNF % is calculated and they are matched.

    Does my head in. This and AFK players. Again another thing that can be easily resolved by removing points for simply dying. Make people play the game, not simply stand still and die to get points.
  • Rugbymaster1
    1109 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I feel bad yesterday I quit twice right off the bat I’m two rounds after dying because my internet is broken (thanks provider like how long does it take to fix!) and my character would stop and start and stutter thus getting stuck and leading to my death. They probably think I rage quit. I hated leaving my team out to dry, too! After those two rounds I haven’t touched the game since until this gets fixed.
  • Yes man I agree!
    There needs to be something that can penalizes quitting. For all modes. Maybe bad sport lobbies?

    Bad idea punishing people for quitting a game
  • I feel bad yesterday I quit twice right off the bat I’m two rounds after dying because my internet is broken (thanks provider like how long does it take to fix!) and my character would stop and start and stutter thus getting stuck and leading to my death. They probably think I rage quit. I hated leaving my team out to dry, too! After those two rounds I haven’t touched the game since until this gets fixed.

    Sometimes I am quitting also because of lag, it isnt rage quitting. Usually reboot works.
  • Its not always rage quitting. You can calmly choose to quit when you are engaged in attrition.
  • Heres a tip. Quit. You choose to stay in those matches that end up 4v1, thats your problem. If youre tryna play the chivalrous MP role, youre playing the wrong game. Jussayin.

    If u quit the first time u die in HvV you’re playing the wrong game. Jussayin

    I'm not defending quitting after one death/point loss. Im simply saying with how broken the targeting system and matchmaking is, I entirely understand why people quit. Drop the white knight gamer chivalry. Jussayin
  • Nicky2face
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    If only I could quit smoking as fast as team mates quit hvv
  • I quit HvV all the time. Here's a list of why:

    1. Someone abusing map exploits
    2. Bunch of randoms vs a clan
    3. Lag
    4. Someone else quits making it a slaughter fest
    5. Hero abilities stop working
    6. Opposing player commits suicide by respawn to avoid me getting a kill
    7. Targets running away
    8. Teammates Rambo into opposition as the target by themselves
    9. Targets suiciding off cliffs and ledges
    10. AFKers

    HvV is poop.

    Then im not talking bout u. Its all about people who quit because they got killed at the beginning of the match
  • There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
  • If i could count the many times that ive had to fend for myself in a 1v4 HvV match because my teamates quit while the score was 8-10. I mean its to the point where its kind of annoying now and seems like the player base is filled with people who never TRY and just QUIT QUIT QUIT. To fix this create a way to seperate the PLAYERS from the QUITTERS or make them pay 500 credits everytime they quit.

    Lemme guess. LS? Its not uncommon. I tend to leave the match aswell when my targets decide to fight the entire team, watching my blaster heroes not know how to roll. I'd rather leave. It happens in any game. Just know i doubt any consequences for leaving any game mode, especially HvV. Since there really isnt much content, heroes or any extreamly good skins to buy. And the fact that there is no ranking system either.
  • I quit HvV all the time. Here's a list of why:

    1. Someone abusing map exploits
    2. Bunch of randoms vs a clan

    HvV is poop.

    Agreed with that clan crap. I usually only play a match with 1 friend and 2 randoms and its not uncommon to fight a clan of nerds using ds heroes
  • TastyNoob wrote: »
    I quit HvV all the time. Here's a list of why:

    1. Someone abusing map exploits
    2. Bunch of randoms vs a clan

    HvV is poop.

    Agreed with that clan crap. I usually only play a match with 1 friend and 2 randoms and its not uncommon to fight a clan of nerds using ds heroes

    Same. My buddy and I play casually sometimes and we'll run into a clan and just get slaughtered. It's no where near fun. I can extract some fun when I'm on the losing side of a lopsided Galactic Assault match because I can adjust my approach. In HvV, it's a nightmare. There's nothing you can do as a single player or duet if half your team is braindead against coordination. Although my friend and I won't abandon our team in that situation. We'll play it out. I will gladly jump ship if I'm playing solo though.
  • I quit HvV all the time. Here's a list of why:

    1. Someone abusing map exploits
    2. Bunch of randoms vs a clan
    3. Lag
    4. Someone else quits making it a slaughter fest
    5. Hero abilities stop working
    6. Opposing player commits suicide by respawn to avoid me getting a kill
    7. Targets running away
    8. Teammates Rambo into opposition as the target by themselves
    9. Targets suiciding off cliffs and ledges
    10. AFKers

    HvV is poop.

    I enjoy HvV but a lot of these reasons cause me to leave a lobby.

    This is a casual game so they won't dish out any penalties for quitting.
  • If i could count the many times that ive had to fend for myself in a 1v4 HvV match because my teamates quit while the score was 8-10. I mean its to the point where its kind of annoying now and seems like the player base is filled with people who never TRY and just QUIT QUIT QUIT. To fix this create a way to seperate the PLAYERS from the QUITTERS or make them pay 500 credits everytime they quit.

    credits dont do anything anyway. nothing is worth buying in this game
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    I quit HvV all the time. Here's a list of why:

    1. Someone abusing map exploits
    2. Bunch of randoms vs a clan
    3. Lag
    4. Someone else quits making it a slaughter fest
    5. Hero abilities stop working
    6. Opposing player commits suicide by respawn to avoid me getting a kill
    7. Targets running away
    8. Teammates Rambo into opposition as the target by themselves
    9. Targets suiciding off cliffs and ledges
    10. AFKers

    HvV is poop.

    11. I play SWBFII for fun and enjoyment. If I die over and over again with no kills because I'm badly out skilled, I quit. I'm not enraged, I'm just not going to sit and be slaughtered for 10-15 mins. Same on GA. So no, if I started getting punishment for that I'd quit this game entirely.

    That's fine. And after you rage quit, I quit right behind you do to teams being unbalanced (#4).
  • There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .
  • If i could count the many times that ive had to fend for myself in a 1v4 HvV match because my teamates quit while the score was 8-10. I mean its to the point where its kind of annoying now and seems like the player base is filled with people who never TRY and just QUIT QUIT QUIT. To fix this create a way to seperate the PLAYERS from the QUITTERS or make them pay 500 credits everytime they quit.



    500 credit is nothing, it would take a punishment like overwatch: 5/10 min of deconection psn ^ ^ that would calm the greatest number
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    I quit HvV all the time. Here's a list of why:

    1. Someone abusing map exploits
    2. Bunch of randoms vs a clan
    3. Lag
    4. Someone else quits making it a slaughter fest
    5. Hero abilities stop working
    6. Opposing player commits suicide by respawn to avoid me getting a kill
    7. Targets running away
    8. Teammates Rambo into opposition as the target by themselves
    9. Targets suiciding off cliffs and ledges
    10. AFKers

    HvV is poop.

    11. I play SWBFII for fun and enjoyment. If I die over and over again with no kills because I'm badly out skilled, I quit. I'm not enraged, I'm just not going to sit and be slaughtered for 10-15 mins. Same on GA. So no, if I started getting punishment for that I'd quit this game entirely.

    So, you ruin the match for your team even further because you are an egoistic noob?
  • ghawar18
    656 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    11. I play SWBFII for fun and enjoyment. If I die over and over again with no kills because I'm badly out skilled, I quit. I'm not enraged, I'm just not going to sit and be slaughtered for 10-15 mins. Same on GA. So no, if I started getting punishment for that I'd quit this game entirely. [/quote]


    that's why the majority of people are void, rather than improve and understand the game, you prefer rage quit and ask for abusive nerf, bad players
  • There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .
    Yeah so, it appears that you misunderstood what I posted. Like I said, legitimate reasons, no penalties.
  • bfloo
    14035 posts Member
    I'll always quit a laggy lobby, but that is about it.

    1v4ing a clan and trying to steal a point or 2 is the biggest challenge I find in this game.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • jonci
    897 posts Member
    Bump this topic, it has been done over n over, if u rage quit because you die then don't play, if you quit because you face a clan then don't play.

    Don't moan, don't quit, just don't load the mode.
  • Rage quitting due to being in a bad lobby is down to the game not the player therefore no penalty should ever be considered, if someone quits because they are outplayed then rightfully nothing should happen either, being a bad sport or loser isn't something that should be penalised, the way the game is atm is frustrating and some have more tolerance for it than others, live and let live
  • bfloo wrote: »
    I'll always quit a laggy lobby, but that is about it.

    1v4ing a clan and trying to steal a point or 2 is the biggest challenge I find in this game.

    I like to make them work for it if I'm against the odds, a bit of guile always makes it satisfying when the try hards don't get the steamroll they was looking for
  • There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .
    Yeah so, it appears that you misunderstood what I posted. Like I said, legitimate reasons, no penalties.

    It's impossible to differentiate between legitimate reasons and your so called not legitimate reasons, to me all reasons to quit are legitimate
  • jonci wrote: »
    Bump this topic, it has been done over n over, if u rage quit because you die then don't play, if you quit because you face a clan then don't play.

    Don't moan, don't quit, just don't load the mode.

    Yup. I don't play it. Only when a new hero releases. Then I just start/quit/start/quit/start/quit until I get that hero and rack up points, then back to start/quit spam. Very exciting. Such a well designed mode...(eye roll).
  • People don't care about quitting when there are no stats and no penalties. Personally, I never quit matches when it results in an automatic loss on stats....But this game has no stats.

    I'm not sure 500 credits would do much either....Credits are pretty worthless IMO. I mean, I think I have over 100,000 and not a single thing I want to use them on.

    HVV is just a terrible mode for a variety of reasons and has pretty much been that way since day one. It's amazing that the best part about Star Wars is the heroes but they're the worst parts in regards to this game.

    I mostly just stick to strike, blast and extraction as I can stand the hero modes.
  • Szavwa
    198 posts Member
    This is a casual game for casual gamers. Never think differently. "Rage quitting" isn't a thing in these kinds of games because there is no real level of competition from anyone unless both sides are pre-made. If you're running a 3-4 man group vs. another mostly pre-made, you can legit call it "rage quitting." In any other context, it's just leaving and finding another lobby where there will be a better chance at casual fun. Most players don't have fun when they're getting stomped on. These leavers are just noticing that the particular team they got stuck with don't care to work together and they can tell within the first round or 2 whether that's even a possibility. Re-queuing is usually a better use of time than the roflstomp.
  • There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .

    I used to try to take the high ground and stick it out when I would run into a really bad match, but the mode has many problems that may or may not show up in any given match, and you can't tell until after its started whether this will be a well contested and fun game, or a total mess resulting in endless frustration. I've played enough to have a pretty good idea when perseverance or quitting is the best choice, usually after two encounters with the other team. Just for thoroughness, the list of problems to which I refer include (in no particular order):
    1. Noticeably high latency to the server, either on my part or on the part of another player. This leads to...
    2. Wonkiness due to netcode attempting (but still completely unable) to compensate for the effect of high latency players with the game mechanics as designed. The result is that you can find yourself in a situation where timing and position (or your perceptions thereof) are meaningless, and therefore no level of skill can help.
    3. Teammates quitting, particularly when it leads to you constantly getting chain stunned/frozen/choked/thrown and hacked to death by lightsabers whenever the enemy sees you
    4. Players exploiting map glitches
    5. Bugged abilities and mechanics (some of which are probably exacerbated by latency and netcode)
    6. Game design problems which lead to imbalances (e.g. the last survivor of their team becomes the target, usually while completely surrounded)
    7. Too many teammates who just want to run off one at a time and get killed, often seemingly with no care for the game's objectives...
  • There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .
    Yeah so, it appears that you misunderstood what I posted. Like I said, legitimate reasons, no penalties.

    It's impossible to differentiate between legitimate reasons and your so called not legitimate reasons, to me all reasons to quit are legitimate

    Perhaps you haven’t read carefully, or maybe I was unclear. I didn’t mention anything about illegitimate reasons at all and you’ve simply reiterated my point. Let me repost.
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    In summary, there should be no penalty for quitting because there are too many reasons one might have to and like we’ve both acknowledged, there is no way to differentiate anyway.

    Same page now?
  • AzorAhai
    1131 posts Member
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .
    Yeah so, it appears that you misunderstood what I posted. Like I said, legitimate reasons, no penalties.

    It's impossible to differentiate between legitimate reasons and your so called not legitimate reasons, to me all reasons to quit are legitimate

    Perhaps you haven’t read carefully, or maybe I was unclear. I didn’t mention anything about illegitimate reasons at all and you’ve simply reiterated my point. Let me repost.
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    In summary, there should be no penalty for quitting because there are too many reasons one might have to and like we’ve both acknowledged, there is no way to differentiate anyway.

    Same page now?

    I disagree. There should be no penalty for quitting, because sometimes it could be legitimate real world reasons for quitting.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .
    Yeah so, it appears that you misunderstood what I posted. Like I said, legitimate reasons, no penalties.

    It's impossible to differentiate between legitimate reasons and your so called not legitimate reasons, to me all reasons to quit are legitimate

    Perhaps you haven’t read carefully, or maybe I was unclear. I didn’t mention anything about illegitimate reasons at all and you’ve simply reiterated my point. Let me repost.
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    In summary, there should be no penalty for quitting because there are too many reasons one might have to and like we’ve both acknowledged, there is no way to differentiate anyway.

    Same page now?

    I disagree. There should be no penalty for quitting, because sometimes it could be legitimate real world reasons for quitting.

    You people...
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .
    Yeah so, it appears that you misunderstood what I posted. Like I said, legitimate reasons, no penalties.

    It's impossible to differentiate between legitimate reasons and your so called not legitimate reasons, to me all reasons to quit are legitimate

    Perhaps you haven’t read carefully, or maybe I was unclear. I didn’t mention anything about illegitimate reasons at all and you’ve simply reiterated my point. Let me repost.
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    In summary, there should be no penalty for quitting because there are too many reasons one might have to and like we’ve both acknowledged, there is no way to differentiate anyway.

    Same page now?

    I disagree. There should be no penalty for quitting, because sometimes it could be legitimate real world reasons for quitting.

    You people...

    LOL.

    Seriously though, the best penalty I can think of is to award zero credits unless you finish a match. If you're quitting for real reasons, that's not too big a price to pay.

    If quitting is something you do frequently, it will affect your bottom line credit balance in proportion to how often you quit.

    That's hardly harsh, and should be standard.
  • Darth_Vapor3
    2758 posts Member
    edited January 2
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    No. An issue is the HvV game is infested with more bugs than a dockside whorehouse, and it’s getting worse. When Thrust Surge fails to engage EIGHT DAMN TIMES IN A ROW or it just spins me around in one spot, built-in essential abilities like block haven’t worked for months, and Palpatine continues to bunny hop, while dodge fails... That’s a sign the glitchfest I’m playing has grown from a pile to mountain of excrement that will suck my shoes off, and I WILL quit. .
    Yeah so, it appears that you misunderstood what I posted. Like I said, legitimate reasons, no penalties.

    It's impossible to differentiate between legitimate reasons and your so called not legitimate reasons, to me all reasons to quit are legitimate

    Perhaps you haven’t read carefully, or maybe I was unclear. I didn’t mention anything about illegitimate reasons at all and you’ve simply reiterated my point. Let me repost.
    There will never, and should never be a penalty for quitting. There’s an overwhelming multitude of legitimate reasons one may have to quit playing video games suddenly. HvV is a 4v4 mode. A mere eight players total and as such, random drop outs whether from rage or anything else, will always be an issue.
    In summary, there should be no penalty for quitting because there are too many reasons one might have to and like we’ve both acknowledged, there is no way to differentiate anyway.

    Same page now?

    I disagree. There should be no penalty for quitting, because sometimes it could be legitimate real world reasons for quitting.

    You people...

    LOL.

    Seriously though, the best penalty I can think of is to award zero credits unless you finish a match. If you're quitting for real reasons, that's not too big a price to pay.

    If quitting is something you do frequently, it will affect your bottom line credit balance in proportion to how often you quit.

    That's hardly harsh, and should be standard.

    Perfect reasoning and the best answer. Zero credits for quitting a match. This is how it should be.
  • 0 credits is a good start. And 0 XP earned for whatever you played as for quitting.
  • I quit HvV matches when its very clear there is no cooperation and team is more focused on chasing random people than attacking the target or defending your vip. Sorry but being steamrolled in 4 vs 1 encounters is not fun
  • I quit often. For most of the reasons mentioned throughout the thread.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • bfloo
    14035 posts Member
    FH put in a 15 minute quit penalty, it is terrible.

    Get stuck in a laggy server at 5fps, need to stick it out and hope it crashes (it never does anymore).

    Team ditches/ crashes on you, too bad, take your beating.

    Go afk for a minute and get kicked for inactivity, enjoy your break.

    The quit rate is still pretty much the same.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • I quit HvV all the time. Here's a list of why:

    1. Someone abusing map exploits
    2. Bunch of randoms vs a clan
    3. Lag
    4. Someone else quits making it a slaughter fest
    5. Hero abilities stop working
    6. Opposing player commits suicide by respawn to avoid me getting a kill
    7. Targets running away
    8. Teammates Rambo into opposition as the target by themselves
    9. Targets suiciding off cliffs and ledges
    10. AFKers

    HvV is poop.

    THIS :)
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!