criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Rogue One content for Battlefront 2

Up to this day Rogue One is not represented into the game. For all OT fans that are waiting for news about Scarif...My idea of content is as follows:

Map
Scarif Beach for Galactic Assault in which the defending team and attaking teams must complete certain objectives

Objectives:
Empire needs to defend landing pads and cargo shuttles while waiting for AT-ACT's to push back the rebels towards their transport. Imperial forces need to prevent the rebels from reaching the Citadel via tram station. Last phaee requires the Empire team to hold the vault entrance at all costs. Empire wins when rebels are depleted.

Rebel objectives is to take all landing pads and hold them for as long as possible during the first phase. Second phase is to defend their transport from attacking AT-ACT's using ion rockets. The last phase is when the rebels breach the Citadel. Rebel team wins if they take the vault.

Skins for Empire:
-Shore Trooper/Shoretrooper captain/Shoretooper medic
-Officer black uniform with command cap.
-Pauldron color for Stormtroopers (Red, white, orange, black).

Rebel skins:
-Scarif attire for all classes except wookie warriors.

Empire vehicles:
-TIE Striker
-AT-ACT

Rebel vehicles
-U wing
-X wing

Heroes:
-Director Krennic
-Jyn Erso

Replies

• They had Rogue One in Battlefront 1 and a lot of people have already asked for them to add it back into the game....including me!

They already have the u-wing in the game, but you can only play in the vehicle on the Yavin 4 map in the third phase, if you are on the Rebel side. It is on rails, so you can't fly it around you can only shot out from the gunner seat. They had it as a playable vehicle in space in the last game too......I wish they would add it to Starfighter assault as a playable vehicle or maybe if they are going to add Rogue One content, then that can be Jyn Erso's Hero vehicle for the game. I think that they almost HAVE to bring in Grievous, Obiwan, Anakin, and Count Dooku ships to starfighter assault at some point. I think that it would be a huge miss if they didn't. The game mode still has a lot of people playing it and adding more hero vehicles and potentially maps could help save it along with some small vehicle balancing to a-wing and tie interceptors.
  • Any skin suggestions for Jyn and Krennic?
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    Any skin suggestions for Jyn and Krennic?

Jyn has a few different accessories throughout Rogue One, mainly a hat and sort of cloak/hood thing she wears, then on Scarif she's just down to her jacket.
    e43b077c8480a1e6e740c9905b839acb.jpgJyn-Erso-SDCC_Big_6.jpg 2793354dc2dc800f931f2557eb120565--star-wars-cosplay-jyn-erso-cosplay.jpgjynerso.jpg

Some people might suggest her imperial disguise but I think that could easily confuse her with Iden.

For Krennic there's his standard outfit with the cape but also I guess his bad weather clothes, with the hat and waterproof cape:
    b9ac78ef1f58b2f9f2e94a8070ad3390.jpg41864c35d1bb784f532a43c9cbf5662d--star-wars-imperial-officer-cosplay-star-wars.jpg
  • Up to this day Rogue One is not represented into the game. For all OT fans that are waiting for news about Scarif...My idea of content is as follows:

Map
    Scarif Beach for Galactic Assault in which the defending team and attaking teams must complete certain objectives

Objectives:
    Empire needs to defend landing pads and cargo shuttles while waiting for AT-ACT's to push back the rebels towards their transport. Imperial forces need to prevent the rebels from reaching the Citadel via tram station. Last phaee requires the Empire team to hold the vault entrance at all costs. Empire wins when rebels are depleted.

Rebel objectives is to take all landing pads and hold them for as long as possible during the first phase. Second phase is to defend their transport from attacking AT-ACT's using ion rockets. The last phase is when the rebels breach the Citadel. Rebel team wins if they take the vault.

Skins for Empire:

Rebel skins:

Empire vehicles:
    -TIE Striker
    -AT-ACT

Rebel vehicles
    -U wing
    -X wing

Heroes:
    -Director Krennic
    -Jyn Erso[/quote

You forgot the remastered classic Stormtrooper armor skin (used in Rogue One and Solo) and all the blasters from the movie.
    Well everything might come in once they have finished the clone wars updates which might continue until the new shot season this year for the 10th anniversary.

Then we might have Rogue One, Solo, Hutt contracts back with more of Galactic civil war era aka Original Trilogy contents, and OF COURSE THE MANDALORIAN !

After that, they might focus on the last trilogy and new game modes and maybe some legend content as they did with Jedi knight, still missing that Briar pistol...
  • Up to this day Rogue One is not represented into the game. For all OT fans that are waiting for news about Scarif...My idea of content is as follows:

Map

Objectives:

Skins for Empire:

Rebel skins:

Empire vehicles:
    -TIE Striker
    -AT-ACT

Rebel vehicles
    -U wing
    -X wing

Heroes:
    -Director Krennic
    -Jyn Erso

Yep totally agree with you I myself have really wanted to see Rouge One content added into the SWB2 2017 game since they did add this content to the previous SWB1 2015 game but I can tell you it might happen in the future or if other content gets in they way and the game devs might decide to go back to the old force awakens and last Jedi content when the all the clone wars content is finished for the game. :smile: :wink:
  • It really puzzles me as to why they left out so many of the unique maps, heroes and weapons from the first game. They should re add the content, it'll please a lot of players overall. Having more has never been a bad thing, especially in a game criticized for lack of content.
  • It's a shame we got CW before R1.
  • Scarif was badass...I can't see why they haven't put RO content yet. I mean, they included things that are far less interesting...
  • Omg we need Scarif!!! ....& all Battlefront 1 hero’s/maps ported to BF 2. I hate logging on to BF 1 & seeing all the dlc basically just sitting there collecting dust. 2019 LETS DO THIS!!