criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

January Update

So, now that we won't receive anything in December... When will arrive the January Update @F8RGE? I would like to have updates at the beginning of the months instead at the end.

Replies

• I really want to hear ANYTHING about the January update. I’ve been checking every single day to see if there’s any news, with more disappointment. One thing I really want to see is if they changed the 41st clone skins to scout troopers. That is what I am looking forward to a lot. Those are my favorite clones. Seeing them in ROTS is awesome!
  • I want to see a lot of actual hero balancing.
    Main things:
    Staff strike
    Ee3 buff
    Finn buff
    Obi buff
  • Yeah Obi-Wan needs a buff. It so weak compared to other heroes. And I would like the EE3 could shoot faster.
  • IIPrest0nII
    4675 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Everyone is on the Holidays, there is no point to ask such questions right now.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
  • Everyone is on the Holidays, there is no point to ask such questions right now.

Do you work in studio? Like are you the guy who sees people's problem in the game and try to fix
    I am just asking
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member

gotta love when the games a mess and you go for holidays. New bugs appearing daily, gonna take 5 months to fix
  • SVEJ wrote: »

gotta love when the games a mess and you go for holidays. New bugs appearing daily, gonna take 5 months to fix

So you believe that they dont deserve a Holiday to spent with their families, despite the broken game, EVERY DEV, has to go on a Holiday, and they dont need to fix the game on the Holiday so leave the Average skill devs alone for 1 week bruh.

So you believe that they dont deserve a Holiday to spent with their families, despite the broken game, EVERY DEV, has to go on a Holiday, and they dont need to fix the game on the Holiday so leave the Average skill devs alone for 1 week bruh.

I wonder if there are people willing to skip going on “holiday” that would love to fix this game... plenty of time for holiday when your games fail and people stop buying them and your studio closes and you are out of a job. Just saying.

I wonder if there are people willing to skip going on “holiday” that would love to fix this game... plenty of time for holiday when your games fail and people stop buying them and your studio closes and you are out of a job. Just saying.

Probably not that many people would be willing to skip the holidays to work, no intelligent person would. DICE already has the money, they'll be just fine. They deserve a holiday, just like everyone else.
  • also why would EA pay ppl OT if they are willing to take time off?

Most jobs as soon you say OT they be like time for you to take time off :P
  • Armored officers that’s all I want

Sorry...of course they deserve to
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    SVEJ wrote: »

They haven’t fixed bugs that have been in the game since launch, so that’s over a year, yet you expect them or think they are going to address them over Xmas period

Dream on, most of the bugs in this game either can’t be fixed or they are not bothered about fixing them, so get used to them as they will be around for the duration of this games life
  • I’d guess the update will be roughly January 30th, if we ever get another update at all.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • You can call it January but in reality it feels like February as the whole month has passed
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    SVEJ wrote: »

from what bf2 was at launch to what it is now, no, they promised so much things LIVE at EA PLAY and NOTHING has come. it's taking them over 2 years to even get clone skins correct. 2 years. The game NEEDS more developers to help fix it, I'm all for spending time with your family and caring for them but when you release an update and acknowledge there are bugs and glitches in the game that you TRIED to fix but CANNOT, i don't think it's fair to go on vacation for 3 weeks and not give a crap about the game.

I understand your family issue but there are workers at Rockstar that have covered 80+ hours a week in order to get RDR2 ready. So if DICE was doing the same thing, they could eventually and quickly finish the game. Also if theyw ere smart, DICE would simply give out creation tools to trusted modders (while signing a contract) and have them design skins and such for the game. Give the coding and DICE simply implements it. Seeing as how DICE stated that the clone skins will be fixed in a later update and this was when the 327th legion was released, guess what, it's literally next year and nothing done. How long does it take to simply retexture the skins you already have?