criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Matchmaking

Moxx
68 posts Member
Im am on US east coast. Why do I always have to play on servers with people calling me "mate", or speaking in spanish, or rubberbanding all over the place?

Replies

• We no longer have the choice of staying in a server we like anymore, EoR MM is probably shuffeling you to Europe.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Old_fella_1963
    4658 posts Member
    edited January 9
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We no longer have the choice of staying in a server we like anymore, EoR MM is probably shuffeling you to Europe.

And I in UK am playing a lot of Cody,Zak and Bud player names too ....which datacenter we can only guess...not good for anyone!!!! :-( Frostbite !nd out of region = Lag for some and god mode for others
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    We no longer have the choice of staying in a server we like anymore, EoR MM is probably shuffeling you to Europe.

And I in UK am playing a lot of Cody,Zak and Bud player names too ....which datacenter we can only guess...not good for anyone!!!! :-( Frostbite !nd out of region = Lag for some and god mode for others

The people who got their ping sites turned off probably have it worse.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • jonci wrote: »
    "Bueno, Hola" Get ****, sorry President Trump to build a Firewall for you all, to keep us foreigners out mate >:)
    N don't forget us Brits have only been loaning you the country until we decide we would like it back, i know cos the Queen told us so lol.
    Any way got to toodle pip so ta-ta for now and see you on the jolly old Battlefield Hombre.

I LOL'd.

Didnt vote for that asshat Trump. Don't support a physical wall, either.

I would however like to play internet video games on servers that are close to me and not on another continent, and with people from the same general region as me, so that we can all enjoy low latency gaming.

But I did LOL tho.

Toodles Amigo (you bumbling sod of a poltis)

HEY!!!!!!!! My name Budzachery Codychad Smithwilliamsongreen! How dare you!

Yeah, people playing yoda from the other side of the world are almost impossible to hit.
  • [quote
    I would however like to play internet video games on servers that are close to me and not on another continent, and with people from the same general region as me, so that we can all enjoy low latency gaming.

So say we all :'(
    Empire_TW wrote: »

The people who got their ping sites turned off probably have it worse.

If only it was that predictable. As with BF1,BFV and BF15 the ping 'compensator' can take it all different ways depending on the differences in players' ping . Bizarrely a high ping relative to everyone else can make you very difficult to kill and the hit detection calculation is skewed/miscalculated