criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New idea for hvv actually pretty good

RDC
50 posts Member
In hvv we should have it 16players and each player gets one hero and theres tickets and its basically an all out brawl which ever team loses all thwir tickets lose then it changes over as well as map or whatever

I dont know how many tockets maybe 50 or 100 or isi too much

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3245 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    RDC wrote: »
    In hvv we should have it 16players and each player gets one hero and theres tickets and its basically an all out brawl which ever team loses all thwir tickets lose then it changes over as well as map or whatever

I feel your idea will be very popular around here. HvV TDM eh? <3
  • RDC
    50 posts Member
    I think it sounds good but people might not like being one hero for a long time but maybe if players were to respawn they could wait until another player respawns or something
  • jonci
    929 posts Member
    Well i like the thought process, but we can't all be the same character. and people will gripe at being the poorer end of the lot.
    I mean some of them wont stand a chance therefore what would be the point?.
  • jonci wrote: »
    Well i like the thought process, but we can't all be the same character. and people will gripe at being the poorer end of the lot.
    I mean some of them wont stand a chance therefore what would be the point?.

all heroes and villains in HvV are at least usable good players wont have an issue with this.

this is a cool idea but I still dont really like any type of ticket system or elimination style like showdown either one is just going to be the same cancer just slightly different but if we added troopers to HvV that would help a lot with the camping and running.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • I rather deal with annoying runners than getting a dull Hero TDM.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    I rather deal with annoying runners than getting a dull Hero TDM.

they just need to bring back HvV from the 2015 battlefront I dont care if people dont want to play as troopers it was a better mode and spoiled brats will just have to suck it up and play as infantry.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Can't we just get a combo of heroes unleashed and blast?
  • 16 player deathmatch would be boring, as well as seeing a lot of people quit when they realize they can only choose... well, let's just say someone they aren't very good at.

I like the idea of a large Showdown mode, respawning as troopers when your hero goes down.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »

they just need to bring back HvV from the 2015 battlefront I dont care if people dont want to play as troopers it was a better mode and spoiled brats will just have to suck it up and play as infantry.

Absolutely not, that's something I hated in HvV 2015. If I log into HvV it means I want to PLAY AS A HERO, not a trooper. The other problem is that by doing this, you'd be removing the only mode where players can level their heroes at a much faster rate because you wouldn't respawn after dying. I have them all maxed so this wouldn't affect me but it would be a bummer for new players.
  • RDC
    50 posts Member
    Or players could take turns picking a hero and the player who does best has to pick last next game but then player might not ppay well in order to get first pick next round so hmm and instead of 8v8 maybe 4v4 or 6v6
  • Relmets
    1936 posts Member
    In hvv we should have it 16players
    so hmm and instead of 8v8 maybe 4v4 or 6v6

talk about specifics @Piscettios
    4NovSI6.gif
    [+3748 posts]
  • good idea though we shouldn't have to start with a full lobby and we will need more space
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Nicky2face wrote: »
    Can't we just get a combo of heroes unleashed and blast?

Is that for players who don't play for objective?
  • unit900000 wrote: »

I think I just threw up.
  • How about Hero Cargo with 4 to 7 players per side and then just blast each other and take objectives. I think this is a great idea, the only thing is that any hero who has the cargo gets a speed nerf temporarily while they have the cargo, this will prevent people like Boba Fett and Luke from running and flying across the map and render certain hero’s useless.

If this idea isn’t feasible just try a TDM but make it at 5 on each side, but the game can start with 4.
  • Good idea, but make it a separate mode.
  • lerodemmy
    3334 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Does this mean you find the target system exciting and/or innovative?
    Post edited by lerodemmy on
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Does the mean you find the target system exciting and/or innovative?

Very exciting

''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

Very exciting

Yep. I was on the edge of my seat wondering if Kylo Run was going to sacrifice himself to avoid becoming target... or if Luke Skyrunner: Jedi Master, A Legend was going to assist him.
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853

Very exciting

its exciting but those kind of matchs are rare and you don't see them everyday
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...

Innovative no. Exciting, if it's an even match where nobody is running then yes, very much. There are matches like that.

In any case, I find it way more a exciting than a TDM where each individual kill means nothing whereas in the Target System there is a certain strategy to it BUT yes, the system rewards runners.

I have all my characters maxed and I can do very with all of them, if runners become a situation I switch characters more suited to deal with it if my team is unable to. So unless the running is extreme, meaning 2 or more runners in the enemy team/per side, then I can put up with it. There are a few exceptions to this, Boba running on Yavin IV is one but in that case I just accept it, keep playing and deal with it the best I can.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »

I have all my characters maxed and I can do very with all of them, if runners become a situation I switch characters more suited to deal with it if my team is unable to. So unless the running is extreme, meaning 2 or more runners in the enemy team/per side, then I can put up with it. There are a few exceptions to this, Boba running on Yavin IV is one but in that case I just accept it, keep playing and deal with it the best I can.

Until REY has a way of knocking Boba out of the sky, single-handedly, some folks will never be happy. :p
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.