criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Phasma's Droid NEEDS Two (2) Very Important Nerfs

13

Replies

  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I play Phasma a lot. Basically a main for me. I’m generally drawn to characters that are more challenging to play. Other heroes are much easier. Iden for example. Easiest blaster hero in the game, to play. She basically drives herself.

    The droid’s immunity to sabers is a bust bug and will certainly be fixed. Nothing else needs changing on the droid. The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant. By the same logic it wouldn’t matter at all if it disappeared immediately upon death.

    The only thing that needs adjusting on her blaster is this. It should have the pinpoint accuracy from the very first bolt. I’ve said this before. That alone would compensate for the longer TTK.

    Regard Staff Strike, all that’s needed is for the animation to be unbreakable by sabers and melee attacks. And of course she needs a standard HoK.

    LS sabers should be beating Phasma in 1v1’s. Yoda in particular is a hard counter. Rey has the most difficulty but still, it’s an handicapped engagement. I’ll not address coordinated teams since every hero is highly effective in a skilled, coordinated team. That’s not really a point for this discussion.

    If you want to talk about reducing the droids HP that’s fine, but then you’ll also have to talk about her picking it up to move it.

    Bottom line is all that’s really needed is the bug fix for saber damage, immediate accuracy form trigger pull, fluid Staff Strike animation, and a standard HoK card. Nothing else really. If you want the droid to disappear on death... whatever. That’s of little consequence anyway.

    pretty much agree with most of this including the challenging characters part though im not drawn to them but brain dead characters do turn me off a bit but its good for games to have characters that aren't easy mode. only thing I disagree with is Phasma losing a 1v1 to all saber heroes unless her droid is down then ya she should lose to any of them. I never had a problem with Luke or Rey just play smart but Yoda and Obi are good counters and can win vs Phasma if played right.

    I’m just speaking for myself really. As a Phasma main I know how to deal with her pretty well while playing LS sabers. The push heroes are a counter. Rey’s Mind Trick is a little easier to deal with.

    Versus LS blasters... I fear none as Phasma. Of course that’s map specific due to her superior ranged accuracy.

    its true that push is a counter but I dont normally find my self in spots were push would actually be effective its better to put the droid down in very closed up areas but if a Luke player had good enough aim and knew how to angle his push well then yes he could prob beat Phasma.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I play Phasma a lot. Basically a main for me. I’m generally drawn to characters that are more challenging to play. Other heroes are much easier. Iden for example. Easiest blaster hero in the game, to play. She basically drives herself.

    The droid’s immunity to sabers is a bust bug and will certainly be fixed. Nothing else needs changing on the droid. The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant. By the same logic it wouldn’t matter at all if it disappeared immediately upon death.

    The only thing that needs adjusting on her blaster is this. It should have the pinpoint accuracy from the very first bolt. I’ve said this before. That alone would compensate for the longer TTK.

    Regard Staff Strike, all that’s needed is for the animation to be unbreakable by sabers and melee attacks. And of course she needs a standard HoK.

    LS sabers should be beating Phasma in 1v1’s. Yoda in particular is a hard counter. Rey has the most difficulty but still, it’s an handicapped engagement. I’ll not address coordinated teams since every hero is highly effective in a skilled, coordinated team. That’s not really a point for this discussion.

    If you want to talk about reducing the droids HP that’s fine, but then you’ll also have to talk about her picking it up to move it.

    Bottom line is all that’s really needed is the bug fix for saber damage, immediate accuracy form trigger pull, fluid Staff Strike animation, and a standard HoK card. Nothing else really. If you want the droid to disappear on death... whatever. That’s of little consequence anyway.

    pretty much agree with most of this including the challenging characters part though im not drawn to them but brain dead characters do turn me off a bit but its good for games to have characters that aren't easy mode. only thing I disagree with is Phasma losing a 1v1 to all saber heroes unless her droid is down then ya she should lose to any of them. I never had a problem with Luke or Rey just play smart but Yoda and Obi are good counters and can win vs Phasma if played right.

    I’m just speaking for myself really. As a Phasma main I know how to deal with her pretty well while playing LS sabers. The push heroes are a counter. Rey’s Mind Trick is a little easier to deal with.

    Versus LS blasters... I fear none as Phasma. Of course that’s map specific due to her superior ranged accuracy.

    Han melts her from all ranges. Lando deactivates her droid & then he stuns her =dead
  • unit900000
    3288 posts Member
    edited January 9
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I play Phasma a lot. Basically a main for me. I’m generally drawn to characters that are more challenging to play. Other heroes are much easier. Iden for example. Easiest blaster hero in the game, to play. She basically drives herself.

    The droid’s immunity to sabers is a bust bug and will certainly be fixed. Nothing else needs changing on the droid. The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant. By the same logic it wouldn’t matter at all if it disappeared immediately upon death.

    The only thing that needs adjusting on her blaster is this. It should have the pinpoint accuracy from the very first bolt. I’ve said this before. That alone would compensate for the longer TTK.

    Regard Staff Strike, all that’s needed is for the animation to be unbreakable by sabers and melee attacks. And of course she needs a standard HoK.

    LS sabers should be beating Phasma in 1v1’s. Yoda in particular is a hard counter. Rey has the most difficulty but still, it’s an handicapped engagement. I’ll not address coordinated teams since every hero is highly effective in a skilled, coordinated team. That’s not really a point for this discussion.

    If you want to talk about reducing the droids HP that’s fine, but then you’ll also have to talk about her picking it up to move it.

    Bottom line is all that’s really needed is the bug fix for saber damage, immediate accuracy form trigger pull, fluid Staff Strike animation, and a standard HoK card. Nothing else really. If you want the droid to disappear on death... whatever. That’s of little consequence anyway.

    pretty much agree with most of this including the challenging characters part though im not drawn to them but brain dead characters do turn me off a bit but its good for games to have characters that aren't easy mode. only thing I disagree with is Phasma losing a 1v1 to all saber heroes unless her droid is down then ya she should lose to any of them. I never had a problem with Luke or Rey just play smart but Yoda and Obi are good counters and can win vs Phasma if played right.

    I’m just speaking for myself really. As a Phasma main I know how to deal with her pretty well while playing LS sabers. The push heroes are a counter. Rey’s Mind Trick is a little easier to deal with.

    Versus LS blasters... I fear none as Phasma. Of course that’s map specific due to her superior ranged accuracy.

    Han melts her from all ranges. Lando deactivates her droid & then he stuns her =dead

    Lando is one thing but Phasma does have a health buff that helps her vs someone like Han and Han is pretty squishy.

    edit: you down to 1v1 at some point? would like to test Han vs Phasma out.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

  • unit900000 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I play Phasma a lot. Basically a main for me. I’m generally drawn to characters that are more challenging to play. Other heroes are much easier. Iden for example. Easiest blaster hero in the game, to play. She basically drives herself.

    The droid’s immunity to sabers is a bust bug and will certainly be fixed. Nothing else needs changing on the droid. The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant. By the same logic it wouldn’t matter at all if it disappeared immediately upon death.

    The only thing that needs adjusting on her blaster is this. It should have the pinpoint accuracy from the very first bolt. I’ve said this before. That alone would compensate for the longer TTK.

    Regard Staff Strike, all that’s needed is for the animation to be unbreakable by sabers and melee attacks. And of course she needs a standard HoK.

    LS sabers should be beating Phasma in 1v1’s. Yoda in particular is a hard counter. Rey has the most difficulty but still, it’s an handicapped engagement. I’ll not address coordinated teams since every hero is highly effective in a skilled, coordinated team. That’s not really a point for this discussion.

    If you want to talk about reducing the droids HP that’s fine, but then you’ll also have to talk about her picking it up to move it.

    Bottom line is all that’s really needed is the bug fix for saber damage, immediate accuracy form trigger pull, fluid Staff Strike animation, and a standard HoK card. Nothing else really. If you want the droid to disappear on death... whatever. That’s of little consequence anyway.

    pretty much agree with most of this including the challenging characters part though im not drawn to them but brain dead characters do turn me off a bit but its good for games to have characters that aren't easy mode. only thing I disagree with is Phasma losing a 1v1 to all saber heroes unless her droid is down then ya she should lose to any of them. I never had a problem with Luke or Rey just play smart but Yoda and Obi are good counters and can win vs Phasma if played right.

    I’m just speaking for myself really. As a Phasma main I know how to deal with her pretty well while playing LS sabers. The push heroes are a counter. Rey’s Mind Trick is a little easier to deal with.

    Versus LS blasters... I fear none as Phasma. Of course that’s map specific due to her superior ranged accuracy.

    Han melts her from all ranges. Lando deactivates her droid & then he stuns her =dead

    Lando is one thing but Phasma does have a health buff that helps her vs someone like Han and Han is pretty squishy.

    edit: you down to 1v1 at some point? would like to test Han vs Phasma out.

    Sure
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I play Phasma a lot. Basically a main for me. I’m generally drawn to characters that are more challenging to play. Other heroes are much easier. Iden for example. Easiest blaster hero in the game, to play. She basically drives herself.

    The droid’s immunity to sabers is a bust bug and will certainly be fixed. Nothing else needs changing on the droid. The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant. By the same logic it wouldn’t matter at all if it disappeared immediately upon death.

    The only thing that needs adjusting on her blaster is this. It should have the pinpoint accuracy from the very first bolt. I’ve said this before. That alone would compensate for the longer TTK.

    Regard Staff Strike, all that’s needed is for the animation to be unbreakable by sabers and melee attacks. And of course she needs a standard HoK.

    LS sabers should be beating Phasma in 1v1’s. Yoda in particular is a hard counter. Rey has the most difficulty but still, it’s an handicapped engagement. I’ll not address coordinated teams since every hero is highly effective in a skilled, coordinated team. That’s not really a point for this discussion.

    If you want to talk about reducing the droids HP that’s fine, but then you’ll also have to talk about her picking it up to move it.

    Bottom line is all that’s really needed is the bug fix for saber damage, immediate accuracy form trigger pull, fluid Staff Strike animation, and a standard HoK card. Nothing else really. If you want the droid to disappear on death... whatever. That’s of little consequence anyway.

    pretty much agree with most of this including the challenging characters part though im not drawn to them but brain dead characters do turn me off a bit but its good for games to have characters that aren't easy mode. only thing I disagree with is Phasma losing a 1v1 to all saber heroes unless her droid is down then ya she should lose to any of them. I never had a problem with Luke or Rey just play smart but Yoda and Obi are good counters and can win vs Phasma if played right.

    I’m just speaking for myself really. As a Phasma main I know how to deal with her pretty well while playing LS sabers. The push heroes are a counter. Rey’s Mind Trick is a little easier to deal with.

    Versus LS blasters... I fear none as Phasma. Of course that’s map specific due to her superior ranged accuracy.

    Han melts her from all ranges. Lando deactivates her droid & then he stuns her =dead

    Lando is one thing but Phasma does have a health buff that helps her vs someone like Han and Han is pretty squishy.

    edit: you down to 1v1 at some point? would like to test Han vs Phasma out.

    All blaster heros are pretty squishy
  • il96
    570 posts Member
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • bfloo wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant.
    I couldn’t disagree more. I play HvV with some of the very best and everyone agrees it needs to disappear immediately.

    You usually have to be in the droid to kill her as a Jedi. This means that when you eventually land the killing blow, the odds of you getting shocked right after are pretty high. That stun is long enough to take significant damage from nearby villains.

    If a saber user could take it out in 2-3 swings, disappearing right away wouldn't be such a big deal.

    Sure, but they can't. Even when sabers could damage the droid, it took like five hits to take it out. Then the droid's health got buffed and it took seven hits.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    @IronSoldier here is video evidence that the First Order Sentry Droid no longer takes damage from lightsabers. This was not the case until the most recent patch.

    This should be fixed, game has bugs after bugs. Meanwhile concentrate taking out Phasma and not her droid, that is what I am trying to do, but Grievous is usually standing next to her or Vader. Obi-Wans push is otherwise a big joke, animation takes so long everybody can block or dodge it very easily. But Phasma can't move away from her droid so you can use his push against Phasma and Rey has her dashing knockdown attack which is good against Phasma.
  • il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    No. I try to point out what's wrong with the game as observed through my experiences. I provide video evidence of bugs and issues that plague the game. I offer suggestions and solutions that many people agree with, but ultimately fall on deaf ears.

    What exactly do you do to try and improve the game?
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • bfloo
    15529 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    Nah, as often as I disagree with Lero, Phasma's 'immortal' droid is an issue.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • il96
    570 posts Member
    You know you cant get shocked with your block up, so aside from Rey (i know this completely ruins your day cause all u want to do is use her and own & u complain when u cant) but if you're Luke block your way into Phasma and push her out then attack. Is that too hard or am i missing something?
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • bfloo wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    Nah, as often as I disagree with Lero, Phasma's 'immortal' droid is an issue.
    I’m not sure why you’d ever disagree with me, but I’m glad to see you’re on the right page about this.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • il96
    570 posts Member
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    No. I try to point out what's wrong with the game as observed through my experiences. I provide video evidence of bugs and issues that plague the game. I offer suggestions and solutions that many people agree with, but ultimately fall on deaf ears.

    What exactly do you do to try and improve the game?

    I don't try to improve the game, I play the game and I ruin kids days on the game.
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    No. I try to point out what's wrong with the game as observed through my experiences. I provide video evidence of bugs and issues that plague the game. I offer suggestions and solutions that many people agree with, but ultimately fall on deaf ears.

    What exactly do you do to try and improve the game?

    I don't try to improve the game, I play the game and I ruin kids days on the game.

    what about tweens? teens? adults? toddlers???????????????
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    No. I try to point out what's wrong with the game as observed through my experiences. I provide video evidence of bugs and issues that plague the game. I offer suggestions and solutions that many people agree with, but ultimately fall on deaf ears.

    What exactly do you do to try and improve the game?

    I don't try to improve the game, I play the game and I ruin kids days on the game.
    Sounds like you press R2 with Grievous or L2 with Boba.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • il96
    570 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    No. I try to point out what's wrong with the game as observed through my experiences. I provide video evidence of bugs and issues that plague the game. I offer suggestions and solutions that many people agree with, but ultimately fall on deaf ears.

    What exactly do you do to try and improve the game?

    I don't try to improve the game, I play the game and I ruin kids days on the game.
    Sounds like you press R2 with Grievous or L2 with Boba.

    Lmao 😂
  • "The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game"

    mmm probably more about us venting etc etc . The ratio of feed back to implementation is probably around 0.0001% ?
  • il96 wrote: »
    You know you cant get shocked with your block up, so aside from Rey (i know this completely ruins your day cause all u want to do is use her and own & u complain when u cant) but if you're Luke block your way into Phasma and push her out then attack. Is that too hard or am i missing something?
    Don’t worry. You can’t ruin my day.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • cause your not a kid?
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • il96
    570 posts Member
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    You know you cant get shocked with your block up, so aside from Rey (i know this completely ruins your day cause all u want to do is use her and own & u complain when u cant) but if you're Luke block your way into Phasma and push her out then attack. Is that too hard or am i missing something?
    Don’t worry. You can’t ruin my day.

    Do you not see my point here?

    Ill agree on your notion when you say "i dont understand why it lasts 5 seconds after her death". I dont either but WHO CARES lets be realistic here, how times has her droid impacted the play upon her death?
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • bfloo
    15529 posts Member
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    Nah, as often as I disagree with Lero, Phasma's 'immortal' droid is an issue.
    I’m not sure why you’d ever disagree with me, but I’m glad to see you’re on the right page about this.

    xfl34qucaw3n.png
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I play Phasma a lot. Basically a main for me. I’m generally drawn to characters that are more challenging to play. Other heroes are much easier. Iden for example. Easiest blaster hero in the game, to play. She basically drives herself.

    The droid’s immunity to sabers is a bust bug and will certainly be fixed. Nothing else needs changing on the droid. The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant. By the same logic it wouldn’t matter at all if it disappeared immediately upon death.

    The only thing that needs adjusting on her blaster is this. It should have the pinpoint accuracy from the very first bolt. I’ve said this before. That alone would compensate for the longer TTK.

    Regard Staff Strike, all that’s needed is for the animation to be unbreakable by sabers and melee attacks. And of course she needs a standard HoK.

    LS sabers should be beating Phasma in 1v1’s. Yoda in particular is a hard counter. Rey has the most difficulty but still, it’s an handicapped engagement. I’ll not address coordinated teams since every hero is highly effective in a skilled, coordinated team. That’s not really a point for this discussion.

    If you want to talk about reducing the droids HP that’s fine, but then you’ll also have to talk about her picking it up to move it.

    Bottom line is all that’s really needed is the bug fix for saber damage, immediate accuracy form trigger pull, fluid Staff Strike animation, and a standard HoK card. Nothing else really. If you want the droid to disappear on death... whatever. That’s of little consequence anyway.

    pretty much agree with most of this including the challenging characters part though im not drawn to them but brain dead characters do turn me off a bit but its good for games to have characters that aren't easy mode. only thing I disagree with is Phasma losing a 1v1 to all saber heroes unless her droid is down then ya she should lose to any of them. I never had a problem with Luke or Rey just play smart but Yoda and Obi are good counters and can win vs Phasma if played right.

    I’m just speaking for myself really. As a Phasma main I know how to deal with her pretty well while playing LS sabers. The push heroes are a counter. Rey’s Mind Trick is a little easier to deal with.

    Versus LS blasters... I fear none as Phasma. Of course that’s map specific due to her superior ranged accuracy.

    Han melts her from all ranges. Lando deactivates her droid & then he stuns her =dead

    Not really. With the damage reduction and rate of fire comparison, Han is disadvantaged at long range vs Phasma. The inevitable strafe firing dance hurts Han’s blaster.
  • il96
    570 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.

    Luke uses push, phasma DOESNT dodge it (gitgud) Luke gets stunned for the moment but Phasma is a long way from her droid. Luke attacks and kills phasma (BY SMASHING R2)
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.

    Luke uses push, phasma DOESNT dodge it (gitgud) Luke gets stunned for the moment but Phasma is a long way from her droid. Luke attacks and kills phasma (BY SMASHING R2)

    I'm the last person you can say get good too 😂
  • I think the devs should just get rid of Phasma and keep the Droid as a playable Hero :D
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I play Phasma a lot. Basically a main for me. I’m generally drawn to characters that are more challenging to play. Other heroes are much easier. Iden for example. Easiest blaster hero in the game, to play. She basically drives herself.

    The droid’s immunity to sabers is a bust bug and will certainly be fixed. Nothing else needs changing on the droid. The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant. By the same logic it wouldn’t matter at all if it disappeared immediately upon death.

    The only thing that needs adjusting on her blaster is this. It should have the pinpoint accuracy from the very first bolt. I’ve said this before. That alone would compensate for the longer TTK.

    Regard Staff Strike, all that’s needed is for the animation to be unbreakable by sabers and melee attacks. And of course she needs a standard HoK.

    LS sabers should be beating Phasma in 1v1’s. Yoda in particular is a hard counter. Rey has the most difficulty but still, it’s an handicapped engagement. I’ll not address coordinated teams since every hero is highly effective in a skilled, coordinated team. That’s not really a point for this discussion.

    If you want to talk about reducing the droids HP that’s fine, but then you’ll also have to talk about her picking it up to move it.

    Bottom line is all that’s really needed is the bug fix for saber damage, immediate accuracy form trigger pull, fluid Staff Strike animation, and a standard HoK card. Nothing else really. If you want the droid to disappear on death... whatever. That’s of little consequence anyway.

    pretty much agree with most of this including the challenging characters part though im not drawn to them but brain dead characters do turn me off a bit but its good for games to have characters that aren't easy mode. only thing I disagree with is Phasma losing a 1v1 to all saber heroes unless her droid is down then ya she should lose to any of them. I never had a problem with Luke or Rey just play smart but Yoda and Obi are good counters and can win vs Phasma if played right.

    I’m just speaking for myself really. As a Phasma main I know how to deal with her pretty well while playing LS sabers. The push heroes are a counter. Rey’s Mind Trick is a little easier to deal with.

    Versus LS blasters... I fear none as Phasma. Of course that’s map specific due to her superior ranged accuracy.

    Han melts her from all ranges. Lando deactivates her droid & then he stuns her =dead


    Lando is challenging but at distance he’ll have to disengage, or lose.
  • il96
    570 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.

    Luke uses push, phasma DOESNT dodge it (gitgud) Luke gets stunned for the moment but Phasma is a long way from her droid. Luke attacks and kills phasma (BY SMASHING R2)

    I'm the last person you can say get good too 😂

    Im sure you're the best ever! So why post a ridiculous scenario? Sure it IS possible to miss the push/unleash/or force push, if you did then you deserve to lose the duel.
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • bfloo
    15529 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.

    Luke uses push, phasma DOESNT dodge it (gitgud) Luke gets stunned for the moment but Phasma is a long way from her droid. Luke attacks and kills phasma (BY SMASHING R2)

    I'm the last person you can say get good too 😂

    That is @Raylol ;)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    The five second linger after death is a non-issue. The number of times that this actually impacts anything is insignificant.
    I couldn’t disagree more. I play HvV with some of the very best and everyone agrees it needs to disappear immediately.

    You usually have to be in the droid to kill her as a Jedi. This means that when you eventually land the killing blow, the odds of you getting shocked right after are pretty high. That stun is long enough to take significant damage from nearby villains.

    If a saber user could take it out in 2-3 swings, disappearing right away wouldn't be such a big deal.

    Sure, but they can't. Even when sabers could damage the droid, it took like five hits to take it out. Then the droid's health got buffed and it took seven hits.


    I was unaware of this. I rarely attack the droid with sabers. Five swings is a challenge. I agree that seven is excessive.
  • Phantom_A320
    1527 posts Member
    edited January 9
    il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.

    Luke uses push, phasma DOESNT dodge it (gitgud) Luke gets stunned for the moment but Phasma is a long way from her droid. Luke attacks and kills phasma (BY SMASHING R2)

    Read the bolded text.

    I think we may deduce from this little snippet that he is a confirmed button masher.

    This doesn’t fare well in your arguments of skill.

  • il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.

    Luke uses push, phasma DOESNT dodge it (gitgud) Luke gets stunned for the moment but Phasma is a long way from her droid. Luke attacks and kills phasma (BY SMASHING R2)

    I'm the last person you can say get good too 😂

    Im sure you're the best ever! So why post a ridiculous scenario? Sure it IS possible to miss the push/unleash/or force push, if you did then you deserve to lose the duel.

    Not ridiculous. Last i checked you can dodge push it's a very telegraphed move. There's a slight pause before he does it when on the ground & most players jump in the air before doing it as well. Very dodgeable
  • Admiral_Xen
    2727 posts Member
    edited January 9
    I think the devs should just get rid of Phasma and keep the Droid as a playable Hero :D

    Just give the droid to HEAVY. Far better than Phasma with Purple Shield + TL50 as well as Sentry for long range.

    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • AzorAhai
    1328 posts Member
    I was playing the other night, and after I killed the droid, Phasma stayed in for a full 5 seconds!

    Phasma should die as soon as her droid does!
  • bfloo
    15529 posts Member
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    I was playing the other night, and after I killed the droid, Phasma stayed in for a full 5 seconds!

    Phasma should die as soon as her droid does!

    It took you that long to kill her after her droid was gone?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • il96
    570 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.

    Luke uses push, phasma DOESNT dodge it (gitgud) Luke gets stunned for the moment but Phasma is a long way from her droid. Luke attacks and kills phasma (BY SMASHING R2)

    Read the bolded text.

    I think we may deduce from this little snippet that he is a confirmed button masher.

    This doesn’t fare well in your arguments of skill.

    oh you caught my lil innuendo, +1
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    I was playing the other night, and after I killed the droid, Phasma stayed in for a full 5 seconds!

    Phasma should die as soon as her droid does!

    Sad thing is she's so useless alone that this actually is the top level Phasma meta.

    Literally just redeploy so you can get your droid back, because killing yourself is more effective at that point.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • il96
    570 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    First
    I've said for a year now that Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid must immediately disappear upon her death. Why it still lasts for five seconds after she has been defeated is beyond me. It used to last for around six seconds, but for some strange reason, it was lowered to five, as if that would really make a difference. There is absolutely no reason this ability should remain after death for any amount of time.

    The effects of all abilities should wear off/go away immediately upon a character's death, but Phasma's droid is at the top of this list. The droid can shock you two different times between Phasma's death and its auto-destruction. Each of those shocks can can result in about 125 damage from the droid shooting you. In many situations, this is enough for death. More importantly, the shocks leave the affected open to characters like Boba Fett, Triple B, General Grievous and Iden Versio. Their high damage attacks and abilities will destroy heroes who were forced to be shocked in order to deal with Phasma.

    Second
    The most recent patch has allowed the First Order Sentry Droid to become completely invincible to lightsaber attacks. I can only assume this is a bug, as it gives Phasma a huge advantage over lightsaber heroes. The droid was already too powerful and a big advantage for Phasma against Jedi, but this is overkill. It's very unfair that Jedi have no way to take out the droid. Please do not suggest switching to a blaster hero. The Dark Side is not forced to switch characters to deal with Han or Yoda or Lando, or anyone for that matter. The Light Side should not be handicapped in that way, either.

    Third
    Above are the two issues with the First Order Sentry Droid that are inexcusable. Fixing those is paramount. I would be remiss not to also point out that the droid simply has too much health and it regenerates too quickly. I think the amount of health the droid can regen and/or the speed at which it can regen need to be lowered.

    Oh yeah... The First Order Sentry droid also shocks and shoots players too often. It shouldn't have the ability to do both. It also locks on from too far away.

    So basically, when you have a bad experience you complain on the forums with either a satire video or an essay. Got it check!

    The point of a forum is to give feedback on the game.

    Onto Phamsa's droid now, It is absolutely absurd that Phasma's droid can't even be harmed by lightsabers and there is 100% absolutely no reason it should stay for 5 seconds after she dies, gotta a problem with it not staying 5 seconds after she dies? Then don't die as Phasma.

    I gave my feedback (after a quick rant on the tireless threads this guy keeps posting). Block your way in and push her out. Why does there ALWAYS need a nerf or buff? We have already determined there is bug.

    Luke uses push, phasma dodged it, Luke gets stunned & headshots til he dies.

    Luke uses push, phasma DOESNT dodge it (gitgud) Luke gets stunned for the moment but Phasma is a long way from her droid. Luke attacks and kills phasma (BY SMASHING R2)

    I'm the last person you can say get good too 😂

    Im sure you're the best ever! So why post a ridiculous scenario? Sure it IS possible to miss the push/unleash/or force push, if you did then you deserve to lose the duel.

    Not ridiculous. Last i checked you can dodge push it's a very telegraphed move. There's a slight pause before he does it when on the ground & most players jump in the air before doing it as well. Very dodgeable

    If Phasma does indeed predict and time the push, tip your cap bro! Don't come on the thread asking for a nerf (not saying you specifically have in this instance).
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • westgreateight8
    905 posts Member
    edited January 9
    I think the devs should just get rid of Phasma and keep the Droid as a playable Hero :D

    Just give the droid to HEAVY. Far better than Phasma with Purple Shield + TL50 as well as Sentry for long range.

    that happened?????
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    I was playing the other night, and after I killed the droid, Phasma stayed in for a full 5 seconds!

    Phasma should die as soon as her droid does!

    Sad thing is she's so useless alone that this actually is the top level Phasma meta.

    Literally just redeploy so you can get your droid back, because killing yourself is more effective at that point.

    she copied boba!!!!!
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Darth_Vapor3
    3947 posts Member
    edited January 9
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    I was playing the other night, and after I killed the droid, Phasma stayed in for a full 5 seconds!

    Phasma should die as soon as her droid does!

    Sad thing is she's so useless alone that this actually is the top level Phasma meta.

    Literally just redeploy so you can get your droid back, because killing yourself is more effective at that point.

    Sad is right. I’m not sure the solution either. I suggest fluid, non-breaking Staff Strikes, but that’s probably not enough. What do you think? That, bringing back Staff Strike knockdown, or the ability to move the droid? Perhaps something else...
  • staff strikes not taking 3 seconds before even TRYING to hit the enemy
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • That droid is game-breaker and promotes camping, yes there are some counters, but game mode is already annoying as it is. Plus she's never alone

    Make the game destroyable in a reasonable way! Has more health than any hero.
    And buff Phasma a little bit
  • does the squad shield work?
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Swap her Staff (or droid) out for the “Evil BB-8” droid. It can follow her around, or wander like Krennic’s droid did.
  • hatreds_wrath
    304 posts Member
    edited January 10
    As a Phasma main since launch absolutely never touch the droid besides the saber bug until they can finally do something about the useless staff strikes.Her blaster fire is already heavily underpowered and can barely take on saber users without the droid.
  • As a Phasma main since launch absolutely never touch the droid besides the saber bug until they can finally do something about the useless staff strikes.Her blaster fire is already heavily underpowered and can barely take on saber users without the droid.
    So you believe that her droid should stay around after she’s dead because you think her blaster and staff suck?
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    As a Phasma main since launch absolutely never touch the droid besides the saber bug until they can finally do something about the useless staff strikes.Her blaster fire is already heavily underpowered and can barely take on saber users without the droid.
    So you believe that her droid should stay around after she’s dead because you think her blaster and staff suck?

    Its 5 seconds. Seriously. Are you purposefully running into the thing? Even against it Ive never had an issue with it lingering a couple seconds.
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    As a Phasma main since launch absolutely never touch the droid besides the saber bug until they can finally do something about the useless staff strikes.Her blaster fire is already heavily underpowered and can barely take on saber users without the droid.
    So you believe that her droid should stay around after she’s dead because you think her blaster and staff suck?

    Its 5 seconds. Seriously. Are you purposefully running into the thing? Even against it Ive never had an issue with it lingering a couple seconds.
    Explain to me why any player WHO HAS DIED should be rewarded with scoring any points, kills or assists while they are not on the battlefield. Why does said player deserve such benefits?
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!