criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can we recover the First Death Star?

Before they say that we already have Death Star II and that it would be the same. I believe otherwise.

The First Space Station appeared in the incredible ANH, one of the most iconic locations in the saga and must be added to Battlefront II.

jbb5wo2bbafa.png

When and why?

The ideal time would be to include it if DICE creates the requested ANH skins for Luke, Han, Leia and the legendary skin of Ben Kenobi so requested.
It would be a great update in honor of A new hope.

Reasons to include the Death Star

1. The Trench

z19rjq4ihpwf.jpg

A perfect map for the Starfighter Assault mode, an iconic place that should have been at the launch. My idea would be that this map only has X-Wing / Y-Wing and Tie Fighters available for better immersion in this map.

2. Do not forget an infantry map.

e3r7xzp6piev.jpg

The Death Star II does not have a hangar with the Millenium Falcon or the area of ​​the cell or the trash compactor, and I am asking for a map for the small modes.

3ed8e1zmeebj.png

The other option would be to ported the map of the second phase of the battle station mode of the 2015 game, although he preferred a new map based on DS.

3. It would be perfect to recreate a Vader vs. Ben.

s77k3kxozpsu.jpg

Obviously, if you add the map and the legendary skin, this battle would not be the same in Death Star II, even if it was almost the same.

4. Beautiful loading screen

nlu1m2628yy3.png

One of my favorite aspects of the game, the images of the planets on the loading screen before playing.
This would look amazing.

5. We would have the 2 Death Star.

The game feels incomplete with the absence of the Death Star (iconic place)

6. Perfect to include Empire personalization.

hcec3p6murah.jpg

More options for the officer or the addition of pauldrons that are now necessary.

7. I am not requesting a location that DICE has not created.

They already have assets to make or ported a map of the iconic death star.

This is what this post is about, I want this amazing place to come back in any way, be it Starfighters, Infantry or both.

We want the Death Star, We want more iconic places, We want content from A New Hope and We Want a Better Game!

The community is asking!

BRING BACK the Death Star!
JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

Replies

• Exploring the trash compactor, a great desire

We need Death Star 1
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • @F8RGE , so what's the chances of any of this ... perhaps paired with Scarif to create a complete "Death Star" themed DLC?
  • I Want this for Galactic Assault so badly.
  • @F8RGE , so what's the chances of any of this ... perhaps paired with Scarif to create a complete "Death Star" themed DLC?

It would be a good mix More content of Rogue One and Episode IV is something we need.
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Awesome! +1
  • +1 for sure, good call.
  • I miss that game mode.
  • JMaster
    2076 posts Member
    I want all of Battlefront 2015 back, and this would be perfect for the A New Hope feels. The Trench Run + Asteroid Ring (that would work just fine as Geonosis, just sayin'...) would be a Force-send for Starfighter fans, especially since the 6 maps are getting real old and there are so few iconic locations from the films. And I loved the 3 mini-variants for the Death Star, I'd like for a large map for it to be all of the 3 maps connected as they all lead to that main hangar. The Trash Compactor and the Detention Area were some of my favorite parts of it, I miss them on the second one. I mean, bringing in the Death Star II and not including the Emperor's Throne Room is so unfortunate. Bring on the ports!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Imagine that Old Ben vs Vader, iconic and classic.
    The community is no longer asking, we demand Death Star and ANH content!

Hello there, don’t be afraid iconic hero skins..
    at3fzv7wsz6o.jpeg
    3s7kvq5hmr8m.jpeg
    gkw4mpo1ibml.jpeg
    o0xazyqct0fo.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • For me, the entire Death Star DLC playlist was awesome. I'd love to see Battlestation return!
  • Would love DS1. Some of my favourite maps from the first game. Also, Death Star Gunner skin *drool
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Imagine that Old Ben vs Vader, iconic and classic.
    The community is no longer asking, we demand Death Star and ANH content!

Hello there, don’t be afraid iconic hero skins..
    at3fzv7wsz6o.jpeg
    3s7kvq5hmr8m.jpeg
    gkw4mpo1ibml.jpeg
    o0xazyqct0fo.jpeg

All this must be added in the future
    a glorious content
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• I'd like a full on assult, ground to air combat with the big finale
  • PJP
    61 posts Member
    Awesome idea. I loved the death star content from the last game. It managed to create that awesome "I'm a kid again" feeling. Definitely would love a New Hope season with death star maps, hero skins, and trooper skins. No brainer to me.
  • bfloo
    13345 posts Member
    The DS map played better in the 2015 game.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    The DS map played better in the 2015 game.

My problems with that map were two things:

The area of ​​cells was at the limit of the map and the planet in the background was not Yavin, it was a planet of rings that we never knew what its name was and that ruined Trench Run in the immersion aspect.

The Detention Center was a disappointment in the DLC Death Star.
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Would love DS1. Some of my favourite maps from the first game. Also, Death Star Gunner skin *drool

That skin would be great as an exclusive option for officer on Death Star.
    Without a doubt an epic aspect.
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• A giant +1 yes to all of this!
  • Before they say that we already have Death Star II and that it would be the same. I believe otherwise.

The First Space Station appeared in the incredible ANH, one of the most iconic locations in the saga and must be added to Battlefront II.

jbb5wo2bbafa.png

When and why?

The ideal time would be to include it if DICE creates the requested ANH skins for Luke, Han, Leia and the legendary skin of Ben Kenobi so requested.

1. The Trench

z19rjq4ihpwf.jpg

A perfect map for the Starfighter Assault mode, an iconic place that should have been at the launch. My idea would be that this map only has X-Wing / Y-Wing and Tie Fighters available for better immersion in this map.

e3r7xzp6piev.jpg

The Death Star II does not have a hangar with the Millenium Falcon or the area of ​​the cell or the trash compactor, and I am asking for a map for the small modes.

3ed8e1zmeebj.png

The other option would be to ported the map of the second phase of the battle station mode of the 2015 game, although he preferred a new map based on DS.

s77k3kxozpsu.jpg

Obviously, if you add the map and the legendary skin, this battle would not be the same in Death Star II, even if it was almost the same.

nlu1m2628yy3.png

One of my favorite aspects of the game, the images of the planets on the loading screen before playing.
    This would look amazing.

hcec3p6murah.jpg

More options for the officer or the addition of pauldrons that are now necessary.

This is what this post is about, I want this amazing place to come back in any way, be it Starfighters, Infantry or both.

We want the Death Star, We want more iconic places, We want content from A New Hope and We Want a Better Game!

The community is asking!

That was a joy to read and look at the wonderful pictures. Nice sentiment, I love it!
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Nice ideas. Would be great to see some of it. Though I would be totally satisfied if we could get at least the space portion of BF2015 Death Star (trench run etc.)
  • i would love these and agree that the death star loading screen would be great
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Before they say that we already have Death Star II and that it would be the same. I believe otherwise.

jbb5wo2bbafa.png

When and why?

1. The Trench

z19rjq4ihpwf.jpg

e3r7xzp6piev.jpg

3ed8e1zmeebj.png

s77k3kxozpsu.jpg

nlu1m2628yy3.png

This would look amazing.

hcec3p6murah.jpg

The community is asking!

That was a joy to read and look at the wonderful pictures. Nice sentiment, I love it!

Death Star I is something simply beautiful.
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

jbb5wo2bbafa.png

When and why?

1. The Trench

z19rjq4ihpwf.jpg

e3r7xzp6piev.jpg

3ed8e1zmeebj.png

s77k3kxozpsu.jpg

nlu1m2628yy3.png

This would look amazing.

hcec3p6murah.jpg

The community is asking!

Was indeed a good read. I’ve alway like the themed season/dlc ideas and you have a great one here man!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Imagine elite troops using the T-21 to clear out rebellious intruders
    FORUM JESTER
    KOG
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Before they say that we already have Death Star II and that it would be the same. I believe otherwise.

jbb5wo2bbafa.png

When and why?

1. The Trench

z19rjq4ihpwf.jpg

e3r7xzp6piev.jpg

3ed8e1zmeebj.png

s77k3kxozpsu.jpg

nlu1m2628yy3.png

This would look amazing.

hcec3p6murah.jpg

The community is asking!

Was indeed a good read. I’ve alway like the themed season/dlc ideas and you have a great one here man!

is the best way to introduce content imagine an update of ESB with more maps Bespin, Hoth, Luke Bespin skin, something I would like.
    It would have been great to have Coruscant with Dooku and Anakin but that is the way that seems ideal to me.
    Thematic of film updates, characters, Planet and related skins.
    But now we need more ANH content urgently.
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• SVEJ
    1066 posts Member

jbb5wo2bbafa.png

When and why?

1. The Trench

z19rjq4ihpwf.jpg

e3r7xzp6piev.jpg

3ed8e1zmeebj.png

s77k3kxozpsu.jpg

nlu1m2628yy3.png

This would look amazing.

hcec3p6murah.jpg

The community is asking!

I wish they would just bring back ALL the maps from SWBF2015, like its not hard, just port it over, little graphic improvement and its solid. Carbon Freezing Chamber? come on it was sick, Scariff, lets go, its just a shame that DICE is falling apart. Like honestly I don't see alot of good games in the future for dice, swbf2017 should be the masterpiece but DICE just doesnt add content to the game, they say there arent allot of developers but I mean like just hire people or something
  • You had me at point 1 the trench! This would be a great addition if it includes the old Ben skin, as well. And all the ANH skins for Luke, Leia and Han.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Nihil
    208 posts Member
    Why are StarWars fans always so short minded?
    Everyone asking for a new location which is barely different from the already existing one instead to request actually new unique locations.
    The SW universe is so rich in awesome places, like Felucia, Manaan, Dagobah, Korriban, Taris or Corriban as an urban environment ect.
  • Nihil wrote: »
    Everyone asking for a new location which is barely different from the already existing one instead to request actually new unique locations.
    The SW universe is so rich in awesome places, like Felucia, Manaan, Dagobah, Korriban, Taris or Corriban as an urban environment ect.

ne8n4lbtj5yz.gif

none of these is as iconic as Death Star 1
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• bfloo
    13345 posts Member
    Nihil wrote: »

The DS1 map in the last game played better.

I had a lot of great matches on the DS1.

DS2 either the Rebels lose on phase 1 is 3 minutes or steam roll through in 5.

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Usually, one after the other (thanks to playing both sides).
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • bfloo
    13345 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

Usually, one after the other (thanks to playing both sides).

That is my experience playing every map in GA, but at least the walker phases tend to go on to the next for both teams.

Only maps that tend to go through all the phases regularly for me, which we will call more than 60% of the time are Kashyyyk, SKB & Yavin. Yavin I have a really small sample size though, i don't think i've played it 20 times, matchmaking wont let me

h846398gb27k.png

• JMaster wrote: »
    (that would work just fine as Geonosis, just sayin'...)

Funny you mention that, because that's actually where the Death Star DLC took place. That was the 1st place the Death Star was under construction before a Rebel attack and it was moved, and then Palpatine tied up loose ends by annihilating the population with bio-weapons.
  • Battlefront 2015's death star battlestation game mode was just the Best star wars gaming experience ever.
    I hope it will come back at some time.
  • JMaster
    2076 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »

Funny you mention that, because that's actually where the Death Star DLC took place. That was the 1st place the Death Star was under construction before a Rebel attack and it was moved, and then Palpatine tied up loose ends by annihilating the population with bio-weapons.
    Last I remember they were very tight-lipped about what planet it was. Was there ever an official tweet sent to confirm it was Geonosis?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Nihil wrote: »

ne8n4lbtj5yz.gif

none of these is as iconic as Death Star 1

Truth
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

jbb5wo2bbafa.png

When and why?

1. The Trench

z19rjq4ihpwf.jpg

e3r7xzp6piev.jpg

3ed8e1zmeebj.png

s77k3kxozpsu.jpg

nlu1m2628yy3.png

This would look amazing.

hcec3p6murah.jpg

The community is asking!

This would be perfect!
  • JMaster wrote: »
    JMaster wrote: »

Last I remember they were very tight-lipped about what planet it was. Was there ever an official tweet sent to confirm it was Geonosis?

It's more based around the lore and what you see in game. The asteroid field being the main focus of the distraction phase and the fact that it's the only planet with such a field that the Death Star didn't have a hand in making lends to this idea very much.