criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Concept: Extraction on Jehda (Or is it jedha? dont remember)

I think it would be cool to have a extraction map in jedha, where rebels have to stop a shipment of kyber from the temple just like in Rogue One. It would be nice to have an open air extraction map anyways,Jabba's and Kessel all feel sor of claustrophobic.

Replies

• More Rogue One, the better.
    And yes, it’t Jedha.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    More Rogue One, the better.
    And yes, it’t Jedha.

I have posted about this elsewhere. I totally agree, this is a no-brainer. It would also put a twist on normal Extraction as the Imperials would be extracting the kyber crystal shipment and the Rebels would be trying to stop them. Extraction also needs more maps desperately.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    More Rogue One, the better.
    And yes, it’t Jedha.

I have posted about this elsewhere. I totally agree, this is a no-brainer. It would also put a twist on normal Extraction as the Imperials would be extracting the kyber crystal shipment and the Rebels would be trying to stop them. Extraction also needs more maps desperately.

Here is the link to my own Rogue One “season” concept and another’s (which is embedded in my concept): https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/116904/rogue-one-season-concept/p1
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX