criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

EOR Matchmaking is Unnecessary for Ewok Hunt

We’re all going to the same place anyway, and who ends up the starting Ewoks aren’t dependent on the last round. The flip side is that we get put into separate games and have to back out if we get put in the less populated one(s)
"Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."

Replies

• I wish I could find an Ewok Hunt lobby to begin with.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • I didn't even know there was EOR MM in Ewok Hunt. I just thought that players would leave when the match was over.

Yeah, no reason to have EOR MM in Ewok Hunt.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • Haha...yeah I guess it really is. They sure do think highly of their Ewok Hunt (with a BF2015 map switched to night).
  • bfloo
    14035 posts Member
    my last experience with Ewok hunt eor was to get put into GA
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Okay, that was pretty funny.
  • bfloo wrote: »

I heard a rumor that Ewoks could be a mini-reinforcement in GA for the rebels on Endor. Anyone else hear this?
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX

I heard a rumor that Ewoks could be a mini-reinforcement in GA for the rebels on Endor. Anyone else hear this?

That's actually a neat idea.....so I don't know if I'd count on it at all. Wow, I kinda really want that now...I'll take that over Wookie clan imploding the forest.
  • Lee1981
    1666 posts Member
    People actually play this mode

xdbpediydont.gif
  • Are people still playing this? Oh ok. The players base must be younger than I thought
  • Are people still playing this? Oh ok. The players base must be younger than I thought

I played it in May (in fact this mode was what brought me back to Battlefront 2 after only playing the Campaign and Arcade at launch (I hated the loot-boxes)), not right now though.

That's actually a neat idea.....so I don't know if I'd count on it at all. Wow, I kinda really want that now...I'll take that over Wookie clan imploding the forest.

From what I heard, (can a dev confirm this?), they will be 50 BP each.

• EOR MM is unnecessary, period.

• Isn't needed on this mode for sure. Mode as a whole should be expanded upon, wampas,tuskens, etc
  • Relmets
    1400 posts Member
    Are people still playing this? Oh ok. The players base must be younger than I thought

Ewok hunt is EASILY the MOST immersive experience this game has to offer
    Add weapons or bad things are going to happen
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • Rook008
    838 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Yeah, it's really immersive and different than anything else in the game.
    The darkness and use of flashlights was a great idea. The scenario is pretty cool too, troops left on Endor trying to survive until they can be extracted.

Also, I should note that I'm an older player, and Return Of The Jedi came out in 1983.
  • bfloo
    14035 posts Member
    Are people still playing this? Oh ok. The players base must be younger than I thought

it is one of the few modes that can consistently be fun.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

it is one of the few modes that can consistently be fun.

Agree. This is my second favorite mode behind Extraction. And this mode was the reason I came back to Battlefront 2 after playing the Campaign at launch.

• I brought this up back in November and nothing has changed. I don’t expect anything to change anytime in the near future, as this specific request involves the taboo topic of which we shall not speak.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/1240761#Comment_1240761
  • IronSoldier
    3220 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Thanks for the feedback but please leave it in the existing EOR MM Megathread: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/123180/megathread-eor-matchmaking-issues/p1
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!