criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Community Transmission: December Update & 2019 Awaits

1235Next

Replies

• MBSONIC wrote: »
    Everything looks great except for the lack of stamina affecting weather a saber hero can attack or not. How many swings does it take to kill another hero? About 4? That's if you hit on every single one? All it takes for a blaster hero to do is roll and dodge maybe 2 swings and they are golden. IMO, this will be a significant nerf to sabers in HVV. Perhaps there will be additional changes to saber combat to balance this out? Higher damage output? I'm hoping the changes to saber combat are not going to be limited to what they talked about.

What the hell are you talking about? Only person who can 4 shot a hero is grievous and maybe rey. Blaster heros will always be at a disadvantage in HvV if your not good at aiming or if your team is inexperienced. Coming from a pro lando and han player hell even leia with her e-11 and dmg reduction card can take on lightsaber spam swingers. Nerfing based off of HvV isn't going to happen Imo, Lightsaber heros can 2 shot normal units and 3 shot heavy units while blasters heros need 4-3 or even 1 with a clean headshot. Instead of going frontal with a blaster hero you need to stay back while the lightsaber heros go in to combat. That way you can provide support and get a couple kills.

Dude you commented the last 3 times in a row. Slow down.

Gotta go fast sonic

YOUR TOO SLOW!!!qfib5fm4h2ss.gif
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • Where can we volunteer to help DICE make skins/heroes/weapons?!!!! I have more than a few friends, myself included, familiar with Maya, blender, zbrush and motion blender!!

lol they won't hire you unless you show pics of what you can do.
  • Gree_1004 wrote: »
    FabiDepp wrote: »
    I think you should give imperial appearances. Like.. Of course not a blue armour or some **** like that but it'd be cool to have shattered armour or helmetless apppearances

no helmetless is forbiden by the imperial millitary la but mon armour like nimban trooper , mud trooper , range trooper or all the trooper of rogue one

What the F are you sayin there, again, troopers can lose their helmet in battle, so YES you should be able to play any troopers of any Era without helmets, how can you tell they didn't had a fight before-hand the battle you are about to play, and that mortar blast had your trooper's helmet blown off her head to reveal her pretty zeltron face??
  • Great changes.

But could you pls add a Darth Vader battle damaged skin?
    I think that Darth Vader really needs a skin
  • EternalAtake
    34 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Lionbite wrote: »
    Gree_1004 wrote: »
    I think you should give imperial appearances. Like.. Of course not a blue armour or some **** like that but it'd be cool to have shattered armour or helmetless apppearances

no helmetless is forbiden by the imperial millitary la but mon armour like nimban trooper , mud trooper , range trooper or all the trooper of rogue one

What the F are you sayin there, again, troopers can lose their helmet in battle, so YES you should be able to play any troopers of any Era without helmets, how can you tell they didn't had a fight before-hand the battle you are about to play, and that mortar blast had your trooper's helmet blown off her head to reveal her pretty zeltron face??

I don't even know how to even reply to this... Pretty sure the imperials had regulations with having helmets on when on duty or on the battlefield. Even though there's a high chance that they may lose their helmets in warfare when hit with an explosive. A high ranking would have a solider deranked to an enlist if he saw a stormtrooper on duty without a helmet lol.
  • Lionbite wrote: »
    Gree_1004 wrote: »

Oh my god. Are we really coming back to this.....NO. We did this in 2015 battlefront and it immediately broke the immersion. NO. That would be a stupid customization option. There were obviously regulations for each era except maybe the republic. But the first order? REALLY!? one of the first scenes shows phasma asking Finn who told him he could take his helmet off. NYEN!
  • TiNie
    296 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Blaster Heroes are allready OP by using Rollspam™.

They can roll out of Force Powers and now Force Heroes shall also be too weak to attack them with their sabers?

This is not going to work for the majority of players.

Mainly because what we will see is that combat or abilities do not work and are broken.
    We will not recognize this as you might hope as "advanced combat".

I can guarantee you.

This is 100% true!!!
    It's already ridiculous, that some hits by blaster deals up to 200 damage, then there is the ability or blaster users to shoot while attacked with the lightsaber and can even knock!!! A lightsaber strike that normally cuts off extrimities, but they can shoot and knock you. In my opinion this game is going to be Battlefield Star Wars Mod.

In general lightsaber users should deflect blaster fire while jumping and running, nothing is done here. Maybe there should be a common stamina for force users, which they can use for force powers, running, jumping, striking, blocking... . So it is possible to have two force pushes one after the other within a few seconds. And if this common stamina is gone, they had to recover for using abilities again, that includes move abilities (jumping running, dodging) too. A special version can be used for blaster users too. But that is just a thought. I liked it in arcade to have a fast reload of abilities as a force user.

I didn't see anything positive for the force users in future. Yes, Rollspam do help against everything. If it is going to benot possible anymore to attack without stamina, then the Force Users are useless especially in HvV. I hope EA/DICE is going to rethink about this, the imbalance will increase. How could they balance it again?
    Greetings!

By the way. It's always funny to see many people wanting a lot of things, no skins, characters, planets, modes, forget it. 1. EA/DICE didn't have the capacities for this. 2. Much more important. They basics are not working. Most of you are dreaming about things, that would add more and more bugs to SWBF2, while most of the basic bugs, that still exists for about a year are not fixed right now!!! You guys make me really laugh. Adding many new things, but still having the old bugs, so funny guys really you are so funny!
  • TiNie wrote: »
    Blaster Heroes are allready OP by using Rollspam™.

They can roll out of Force Powers and now Force Heroes shall also be too weak to attack them with their sabers?

This is not going to work for the majority of players.

Mainly because what we will see is that combat or abilities do not work and are broken.
    We will not recognize this as you might hope as "advanced combat".

I can guarantee you.

This is 100% true!!!
    It's already ridiculous, that some hits by blaster deals up to 200 damage, then there is the ability or blaster users to shoot while attacked with the lightsaber and can even knock!!! A lightsaber strike that normally cuts off extrimities, but they can shoot and knock you. In my opinion this game is going to be Battlefield Star Wars Mod.

In general lightsaber users should deflect blaster fire while jumping and running, nothing is done here. Maybe there should be a common stamina for force users, which they can use for force powers, running, jumping, striking, blocking... . So it is possible to have two force pushes one after the other within a few seconds. And if this common stamina is gone, they had to recover for using abilities again, that includes move abilities (jumping running, dodging) too. A special version can be used for blaster users too. But that is just a thought. I liked it in arcade to have a fast reload of abilities as a force user.

I didn't see anything positive for the force users in future. Yes, Rollspam do help against everything. If it is going to benot possible anymore to attack without stamina, then the Force Users are useless especially in HvV. I hope EA/DICE is going to rethink about this, the imbalance will increase. How could they balance it again?
    Greetings!

By the way. It's always funny to see many people wanting a lot of things, no skins, characters, planets, modes, forget it. 1. EA/DICE didn't have the capacities for this. 2. Much more important. They basics are not working. Most of you are dreaming about things, that would add more and more bugs to SWBF2, while most of the basic bugs, that still exists for about a year are not fixed right now!!! You guys make me really laugh. Adding many new things, but still having the old bugs, so funny guys really you are so funny!

Im a consist top 4 player and Being a saber hero is quite toixc even being a blaster hero I get 5 people trying to kill me cause I'm killing the entire team, Thats besides the point what I really want is dmg reduction from blaster shots, Like 1% dmg reduction for all heros, That way you don't need to have 1 hit sabers or op blaster shots but you can at least survive a bit. Since being a hero is like Shoot me I'm here. But I do pretty well with heros when I don't run up but It kinda sucks when I have to stay back and play defensively the entire match or find routes where vanguard boys cant reach me while being able to cover as well.
  • Think you guys at EA could make it where we can use our heroes abilities while in the air? I’d love to be able to jump and force push in the air...

And block! No reason why you shouldn't be able to block in the air. Hate when they get me like that.....
  • Diamondrew wrote: »
    EA, your work on battlefront 2 is incredible, but I would like to make a suggestion. Please add private matches like inn battlefront 1. That would be awesome.

Your kidding right?
  • Classes still gender locked ill try again later.
  • ambushbob wrote: »
    Classes still gender locked ill try again later.

You don’t expect the clones to not be gender locked don’t you? Just making sure.
  • Me and some friends were actually talking about this the other day, a way to separate era-rotations, like have an option for prequel-only, imperial-only and first order-only map rotations. Since, personally, I back out of anything non-prequel unless I'm with a friend since I'm not a fan of the other eras anymore.
  • I really wish that new maps would be introduced because I lost my interests in the present maps.. the same and the same ..etc.. add more maps plz
  • New maps and a new multiplayer mode (Galactic Conquest) would be nice. Then you could also choose yourself which Era you want to play.

Galactic Conquest: In this mode, the player commands a fleet throughout the galaxy conquering and protecting planets, much like a game of risk. When two opposing forces reach the same planet, the game switches to the traditional perspective.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!