criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Obi-Wan is always a loss vs Palpatine

2Next

Replies

• You can beat bad players all the time.

giphy.gif

Always lol
  • OcDoc
    1785 posts Member
    OcDoc wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Quite literally all you have to do is push him off a ledge.

So much for the always at a loss theory.

Git gud and you can win with any hero against any hero. Just telling it like it is.

Hold on and we'll ask the players using the emperor if they dont mind standing at the edge of a death drop and wait till obi wan builds up enough force push lol

The emperor is always going to cause issues purely because of his attacks, he is a unique character in the game and as such they havent built a character to defend against him as to do so would make said character godly against other saber heroes and the rest of the games characters

You can’t be seriously defending the original post!

All you have to do is get Palpatine off his feet and on the ground or backed into a corner. And yes, you absolutely can push players off the edge with regularity in this game.

Many ways to kill Palpatine as Obi-won...

Push him to get him off his feet and then close distance quickly to finish him off. You can push him while he is on the ground or in the air but you must aim the push. I recommend pushing over an edge or into a wall to allow faster closing time.

Use Obi-wons right ability to get him off his feet and finish him off. Can always be used after a push if he is getting back up. Most likely used if you catch him from the side or behind.

Mind trick to keep him from dashing. He can still jump but so can you and you can swing mid-air to get him down and in a saber lock.

In terms of defense. Just block till he runs out of stamina, which is pretty quick. And I don’t recommend attacking while dark aura is active if you can hold off because it slows you down.

Who cares about the 150 from chain lightening? You have 750 health and nearly full regeneration with Obi-won. Deal with it.

Here, let me tell you how Palps can easily counter, each of these “Counters”
    Get him in a corner so he can simply dash forward and escape as easily as anybody in the game and no, you cannot always push players off ledges, considering most of the GA maps DON’T have any.?
    Many Ways for Palps to kill Obi Wan....

Stay out of range of his push and just zap him. If he tries to push you, simply zap him out of it or dodge outta range. If he tries fighting near a ledge, fight facing toward the ledge, don’t go near it.
    If he’s dumb enough to use defensive rush, then simply dodge through it and zap with chain and regular lightning. If he tries to use it from behind, listen to the iconic sound of his DR and dodge away.
    If he mind tricks you jump and zap him. He won’t be able to out damage you while you’re in the air.
    If Obi tries to simply block you, take advantage of activating Dark aura, snd the chain lightning to take advantage of his buggy block, and DA to make sure he can’t regen. Keep zapping his guard, because you’re stamina comes back faster than his does. Either he’s going to try and run, or he’ll die blocking. Use one hand to drain less of your stam but more of his.

Like seriously, Obi vs Palps of equal skill means Palps is winning.

Can’t dodge while mindtricked or off his feet. He dies quickly, so just gotta get to him quickly when he is down or stunned by mindtrick but when used correctly, the strategy I presented is effective even against a good player.

But if a good player sees you coming, I would recommend backoff and come back later while they are distracted.

Lmao no. All palps gotta do is his super jump by the time he comes down mind trick is over

Then super jump and hit him in the air or push him if you have it available. Or go to his landing point and use the defensive rush to knock him down and then kill him. By the point you get to him, he should be laying on the ground anyway and he won’t be jumping anywhere.

You guys just really don’t want to concede that the OP is wrong.

I played HvV a lot last weekend to get my triple XP on Obi-won and I even played Palpatine a lot. I promise you that Obi-won has solid options against Palpatine. And he has even more options in GA if distracted and taking shots by infantry.

I will agree that it is hard to get in on him in the open, one on one, if he sees you coming from a distance. So don’t even bother attacking at that time. Just wait a moment for other players to get into the mix and you can absolutely be the one to seal his fate.

Oh he's gonna push Palpatine away mindtrick while he's on the ground. It'll take at least 2 seconds to get to Palpatine he then gets up & jumps in the air & proceeds to destroy you. You're also missing the point you need help to beat Palpatine. All jedi get destroyed by palpatine & Palpatine destroys Kenobi the worst

No.

1 - Push - hopefully into a barrier
    2 - Then dash twice to close as quick as possible
    3 - If he is on his way up to his feet, knock him down with defensive rush. Otherwise, finish him with the saber.
    4 - Then dash back towards him to close the distance and finish with your saber.

You only need the mindtrick if you aren’t in a good position to push or don’t have it available. You can also use it to close the distance if he is running.

Don’t attack during Dark Aura and don’t attack when he sees you coming from a distance one on one.

Do attack from the side or behind preferably in close spaces and do attack when distracted by teammates.

Is this really that complicated?

So I am pretty much done on this topic. Die if you want. I am not just making this stuff up (not theoretical) It is really simple and I have done these things in game with a good outcome on multiple occasions.

Have a nice day.

You can 1v1 me on ps4 with Kenobi & I can show you it's easier said than done. Lol what you gonna do charge push meanwhile giving me time to stun you lmao.

Seems to me that a good player would know there are no private match 1v1 options available online for this game.

Remember, we aren’t talking about 1v1. I never proposed attacking Palps 1v1 with Obi-won. Since we don’t have that mode, I am addressing this topic mainly from a HvV or GA perspective. Could debate a hero showdown situation and in that situation I would concede that Palpatine has a significant advantage but I would still say that ALWAYS is ridiculous.

But heck, you are probably right about the quality of players I have killed as Obi-won. Hard to know for sure. I am generally playing randoms on PS4 east coast US if that makes any difference for you.

You can't what now? It's easy to do 1v1s & most people that don't know how to are bad players.

Figured you would pull out something like that. I am obviously not going to coordinate a scheme to get a 1v1 scenario with you.

Done arguing too. The conversation is pointless and probably should have never bothered.

Lmao I'm telling you you can do a 1v1 to back up your claim & it's no lol okay

This is as close to me as you get. I will not be friending you to setup a hero showdown with your buddies. Sorry, just ain’t happening.

• OcDoc wrote: »

Git gud and you can win with any hero against any hero. Just telling it like it is.

Hold on and we'll ask the players using the emperor if they dont mind standing at the edge of a death drop and wait till obi wan builds up enough force push lol

The emperor is always going to cause issues purely because of his attacks, he is a unique character in the game and as such they havent built a character to defend against him as to do so would make said character godly against other saber heroes and the rest of the games characters

All you have to do is get Palpatine off his feet and on the ground or backed into a corner. And yes, you absolutely can push players off the edge with regularity in this game.

Push him to get him off his feet and then close distance quickly to finish him off. You can push him while he is on the ground or in the air but you must aim the push. I recommend pushing over an edge or into a wall to allow faster closing time.

Use Obi-wons right ability to get him off his feet and finish him off. Can always be used after a push if he is getting back up. Most likely used if you catch him from the side or behind.

Mind trick to keep him from dashing. He can still jump but so can you and you can swing mid-air to get him down and in a saber lock.

In terms of defense. Just block till he runs out of stamina, which is pretty quick. And I don’t recommend attacking while dark aura is active if you can hold off because it slows you down.

Who cares about the 150 from chain lightening? You have 750 health and nearly full regeneration with Obi-won. Deal with it.

Get him in a corner so he can simply dash forward and escape as easily as anybody in the game and no, you cannot always push players off ledges, considering most of the GA maps DON’T have any.?

Stay out of range of his push and just zap him. If he tries to push you, simply zap him out of it or dodge outta range. If he tries fighting near a ledge, fight facing toward the ledge, don’t go near it.
    If he’s dumb enough to use defensive rush, then simply dodge through it and zap with chain and regular lightning. If he tries to use it from behind, listen to the iconic sound of his DR and dodge away.
    If he mind tricks you jump and zap him. He won’t be able to out damage you while you’re in the air.
    If Obi tries to simply block you, take advantage of activating Dark aura, snd the chain lightning to take advantage of his buggy block, and DA to make sure he can’t regen. Keep zapping his guard, because you’re stamina comes back faster than his does. Either he’s going to try and run, or he’ll die blocking. Use one hand to drain less of your stam but more of his.

Can’t dodge while mindtricked or off his feet. He dies quickly, so just gotta get to him quickly when he is down or stunned by mindtrick but when used correctly, the strategy I presented is effective even against a good player.

But if a good player sees you coming, I would recommend backoff and come back later while they are distracted.

Lmao no. All palps gotta do is his super jump by the time he comes down mind trick is over

Then super jump and hit him in the air or push him if you have it available. Or go to his landing point and use the defensive rush to knock him down and then kill him. By the point you get to him, he should be laying on the ground anyway and he won’t be jumping anywhere.

I played HvV a lot last weekend to get my triple XP on Obi-won and I even played Palpatine a lot. I promise you that Obi-won has solid options against Palpatine. And he has even more options in GA if distracted and taking shots by infantry.

I will agree that it is hard to get in on him in the open, one on one, if he sees you coming from a distance. So don’t even bother attacking at that time. Just wait a moment for other players to get into the mix and you can absolutely be the one to seal his fate.

Oh he's gonna push Palpatine away mindtrick while he's on the ground. It'll take at least 2 seconds to get to Palpatine he then gets up & jumps in the air & proceeds to destroy you. You're also missing the point you need help to beat Palpatine. All jedi get destroyed by palpatine & Palpatine destroys Kenobi the worst

No.

3 - If he is on his way up to his feet, knock him down with defensive rush. Otherwise, finish him with the saber.
    4 - Then dash back towards him to close the distance and finish with your saber.

You only need the mindtrick if you aren’t in a good position to push or don’t have it available. You can also use it to close the distance if he is running.

Don’t attack during Dark Aura and don’t attack when he sees you coming from a distance one on one.

Do attack from the side or behind preferably in close spaces and do attack when distracted by teammates.

So I am pretty much done on this topic. Die if you want. I am not just making this stuff up (not theoretical) It is really simple and I have done these things in game with a good outcome on multiple occasions.

Have a nice day.

You can 1v1 me on ps4 with Kenobi & I can show you it's easier said than done. Lol what you gonna do charge push meanwhile giving me time to stun you lmao.

Seems to me that a good player would know there are no private match 1v1 options available online for this game.

Remember, we aren’t talking about 1v1. I never proposed attacking Palps 1v1 with Obi-won. Since we don’t have that mode, I am addressing this topic mainly from a HvV or GA perspective. Could debate a hero showdown situation and in that situation I would concede that Palpatine has a significant advantage but I would still say that ALWAYS is ridiculous.

But heck, you are probably right about the quality of players I have killed as Obi-won. Hard to know for sure. I am generally playing randoms on PS4 east coast US if that makes any difference for you.

You can't what now? It's easy to do 1v1s & most people that don't know how to are bad players.

Figured you would pull out something like that. I am obviously not going to coordinate a scheme to get a 1v1 scenario with you.

Done arguing too. The conversation is pointless and probably should have never bothered.

This is as close to me as you get. I will not be friending you to setup a hero showdown with your buddies. Sorry, just ain’t happening.

Lmao typical forum member. Offering you a chance to prove what you say if it's so easy. It's a 1v1 not a 2v1 they'll just watch as you'll probably lose. Take me up on the offer bro.
  • Obi-Wan loses to a lot of people...
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Off course you can kill Palps as Obi-Wan. I really don't see the problem.
  • Off course you can kill Palps as Obi-Wan. I really don't see the problem.
    1v1? I’ll show you the problem.

21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • bfloo
    15669 posts Member
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    Off course you can kill Palps as Obi-Wan. I really don't see the problem.

The problem is you are focusing on 1v1's in a team game.

The balance is built around GA, not HvV.

As far as Obi Wan vs Palps, don't think I've come across it, I don't see Palps much these days.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Raices wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    What is the point of this topic?

Pretty much every character has an enemy character that destroys them.

Maul cannot beat the Obi Wan, Luke or Rey. Boba cannot beat a competent Chewbacca.

Grievous and Palpatine are easily wrecked by blaster heroes. Vader gets crushed by Lando's disabler.

You cannot buff or balance a hero around their combat with just one other hero!

Wrong, no character should be absolutely destroyed by another, it's bad game design.

I personally agree. I think it’s fine for one character to have a 1v1 advantage against another character, but I don’t think it’s fine for one character to be completely unkillable by another character when player correctly.
  • bfloo wrote: »

As far as Obi Wan vs Palps, don't think I've come across it, I don't see Palps much these days.

Idk what game you’re playing but I see Palpatine nearly every game.
  • bfloo
    15669 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Idk what game you’re playing but I see Palpatine nearly every game.

Grievs is the new x1 'meta

h846398gb27k.png

• OcDoc
    1785 posts Member

No.

Have a nice day.

Lmao typical forum member. Offering you a chance to prove what you say if it's so easy. It's a 1v1 not a 2v1 they'll just watch as you'll probably lose. Take me up on the offer bro.

Read my posts. I specifically say that you shouldn’t attack Palpatine from a distance when he sees you coming. This is exactly the scenario a 1v1 presents.

Palpatine should win a 1v1 against Obi-won with evenly skilled players. But he does not ALWAYS win against Obi-won in typical gameplay.

I don’t appreciate you trying twist things to tarnish my character as it stands on this board btw.

• Dash
    11627 posts Member
    edited January 13

No.

Have a nice day.

That Luke was too hesitant, too Block happy, had the wrong loadout (Push extended range being one of the Worst cards for dueling as you want to keep your target close to dismember after knocking down etc), and he never committed to an engagement. He kept waiting for cooldowns to see if he could just damage you down to a health level where he felt comfortable in spam attacking you. That’s not a good Luke at all. He’s a cheeser. Not a duelist. That much I can tell from the video. He’s the dude that gets Very happy in HVV for Kashyyk, Hoth, and Naboo if you catch my drift.

In a Luke vs Maul duel, all he needed to do was bait your throw, and wait till at least one of your dashes were used, and Rush through, spin around fast to attack your back 1-2 times, Rush again, repulse, catch up because Maul would try to disengage a little at this point from health loss, then push him, Dash twice, Rush, then finish him. IF he had some health left, just repulse as he’s spinning away to finish him by that point.

I play Luke Aggressively. So even in HVV I use HOK, Rush Immunity, and Push Radius Increase. Keeps me in the fights (get to heal in brawls when I smoke someone while being aggressive/finishing someone off), I have some damage reduction for when I go in, and I can always creep/skill Shot a push when I need it the most.

Good duel though.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• bfloo wrote: »
    Seriously?
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • bfloo
    15669 posts Member
    Seriously?

Had 1 today (over 2 games hvv), he died, switched to phasma fun time and camped the droid.

Quit after my ls saber team ignored her while the target.

h846398gb27k.png

• Dash wrote: »

No.

Have a nice day.

That Luke was too hesitant, too Block happy, had the wrong loadout (Push extended range being one of the Worst cards for dueling as you want to keep your target close to dismember after knocking down etc), and he never committed to an engagement. He kept waiting for cooldowns to see if he could just damage you down to a health level where he felt comfortable in spam attacking you. That’s not a good Luke at all. He’s a cheeser. Not a duelist. That much I can tell from the video. He’s the dude that gets Very happy in HVV for Kashyyk, Hoth, and Naboo if you catch my drift.

In a Luke vs Maul duel, all he needed to do was bait your throw, and wait till at least one of your dashes were used, and Rush through, spin around fast to attack your back 1-2 times, Rush again, repulse, catch up because Maul would try to disengage a little at this point from health loss, then push him, Dash twice, Rush, then finish him. IF he had some health left, just repulse as he’s spinning away to finish him by that point.

I play Luke Aggressively. So even in HVV I use HOK, Rush Immunity, and Push Radius Increase. Keeps me in the fights (get to heal in brawls when I smoke someone while being aggressive/finishing someone off), I have some damage reduction for when I go in, and I can always creep/skill Shot a push when I need it the most.

Good duel though.

Yup Luke was bad that fight.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

No.

Have a nice day.

Read my posts. I specifically say that you shouldn’t attack Palpatine from a distance when he sees you coming. This is exactly the scenario a 1v1 presents.

Palpatine should win a 1v1 against Obi-won with evenly skilled players. But he does not ALWAYS win against Obi-won in typical gameplay.

I don’t appreciate you trying twist things to tarnish my character as it stands on this board btw.

That’s what we have been arguing this entire time. In a 1v1, Palps destroys Obi. The only way Obi destroys Palps is if Palps makes a mistake that the Obi can use. The only way Obi is winning is ganging up on Palps. Again, the point we are arguing is that Palps beats Obi by himself every time. Only thing Obi can do is run away. Saying that he can win if he’s ganking is a nonsense argument, Phasma can win against Obi if you gank him. Luke can win against Vader if you gank him. Lando can win against Iden if you gank her. But you take those characters in a 1v1 encounter? They get wasted. Iden wastes Lando, Vader wastes Luke, Obi wastes Phasma, and Palps wastes Obi. Saying anything different dumb.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• OcDoc
    1785 posts Member

No.

Have a nice day.

That’s what we have been arguing this entire time. In a 1v1, Palps destroys Obi. The only way Obi destroys Palps is if Palps makes a mistake that the Obi can use. The only way Obi is winning is ganging up on Palps. Again, the point we are arguing is that Palps beats Obi by himself every time. Only thing Obi can do is run away. Saying that he can win if he’s ganking is a nonsense argument, Phasma can win against Obi if you gank him. Luke can win against Vader if you gank him. Lando can win against Iden if you gank her. But you take those characters in a 1v1 encounter? They get wasted. Iden wastes Lando, Vader wastes Luke, Obi wastes Phasma, and Palps wastes Obi. Saying anything different dumb.

Should win and having no chance are two different things. You said there was no chance. If played right, there is a chance.

Thanks for reminding me of how pointless the thread is though considering 1v1 would be enormously rare between Obi-won and Palpatine and pretty much only in a showdown situation where both took no damage and both teammates died and they new exactly where each other were located.

Every other situation would allow the players to evade and allow the distraction of other teammates to enter into the equation.

No.

Have a nice day.

Should win and having no chance are two different things. You said there was no chance. If played right, there is a chance.

Thanks for reminding me of how pointless the thread is though considering 1v1 would be enormously rare between Obi-won and Palpatine and pretty much only in a showdown situation where both took no damage and both teammates died and they new exactly where each other were located.

Every other situation would allow the players to evade and allow the distraction of other teammates to enter into the equation.

There is no real chance at having the Jedi take Palps, unless they outnumber him. Even if you have teammates, any good Palps is going to see you on radar. Again, if a Palps loses to an Obi, they did something wrong. Again, even if they had distractions in GA, Palps would see Obi on the radar, giving no chance to “sneak up.” In HvV, Amy good DS team will pretty much crush LS. Palps is the better hero, and Obi only has a chance if he has some teammates to try and gun him down.
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• GenxDarchi wrote: »

No.

Have a nice day.

There is no real chance at having the Jedi take Palps, unless they outnumber him. Even if you have teammates, any good Palps is going to see you on radar. Again, if a Palps loses to an Obi, they did something wrong. Again, even if they had distractions in GA, Palps would see Obi on the radar, giving no chance to “sneak up.” In HvV, Amy good DS team will pretty much crush LS. Palps is the better hero, and Obi only has a chance if he has some teammates to try and gun him down.

Agreed... Palpatines mobility allows him to kite and wear down saber users with impunity and he will win 100% of the time in a dual assuming equal level of play.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »

No.

Have a nice day.

Agreed... Palpatines mobility allows him to kite and wear down saber users with impunity and he will win 100% of the time in a dual assuming equal level of play.

Exactly lol. Saying anything different is *****. Even with soldiers, Palps is more effective at clearing them than Obi, and Palps has his own Soldiers. Obi is screqed in GA, and even in HvV, because villains are superior in killing power.
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• Just to be clear... The situation is not changed. Obi-Wan is still a total loss vs Palpatine
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Just to be clear... The situation is not changed. Obi-Wan is still a total loss vs Palpatine

Pretty much any Jedi loses against Palps.
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• GenxDarchi wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Just to be clear... The situation is not changed. Obi-Wan is still a total loss vs Palpatine

Pretty much any Jedi loses against Palps.

Eh.. So? Can we see something done?
  • timidobserver
    807 posts Member
    edited February 10
    If the Palpatine knows how to deal with being unable to dodge then yes they should be invulnerable to Obi Wan.

However, while Obi Wan can't kill Palps alone, he does a good job of making Palps easy pickings for a coordinated assault.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Obi-Wan loses to a lot of people...

This is partly because if you're being attacked and you try to use your force push, you seem to instantly lose all your health the moment you press the button. It's like it activates some sort of health drain so you die faster than you would if you just stood there doing nothing. Has anyone else noticed this?
  • hsf_
    1854 posts Member
    Every jedi loses to the emperor

caxxybm89r6e.png

- 4 All saber heroes should consume less stamina when blocking Palpatine lightning, and they should be able to deflect them back IF close enough to him (Mace vs Palpatine Revenge of the Sith reference)

No Mace was the only one able to do this because of his Vapaad mastery.

Yoda vs Dooku?
  • awakespace
    1083 posts Member
    edited February 10
    You are missing the obvious - the reverse is even more true - if you stand there and block Palpatine can do absolutely nothing against Obi-Wan

Don't chase Palpatine around swinging - stay out of his dark aura - and lure him into an enclosed area and then mind trick him and finish him off - or push him

Be defensive like a Jedi - it takes patience - but Obi-Wan is not at a disadvantage, in fact he's invincible against Palpatine 1 on 1 with his super high stamina and heath regen

If you are playing with teammates the blasters should be the ones to focus on Palpatine because they can all take him out fast - you can assist with pushes, mind tricks, and well times attacks
  • awakespace wrote: »
    You are missing the obvious - the reverse is even more true - if you stand there and block Palpatine can do absolutely nothing against Obi-Wan

Don't chase Palpatine around swinging - stay out of his dark aura - and lure him into an enclosed area and then mind trick him and finish him off - or push him

Be defensive like a Jedi - it takes patience - but Obi-Wan is not at a disadvantage, in fact he's invincible against Palpatine 1 on 1 with his super high stamina and heath regen

If you are playing with teammates the blasters should be the ones to focus on Palpatine because they can all take him out fast - you can assist with pushes, mind tricks, and well times attacks

Impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well.

Your post makes too much sense, i'm going to put a "lol" on it.

He basically suggest that you can't do nothing against him, and pray that your team will help you :D
    awakespace wrote: »

He basically suggest that you can't do nothing against him, and pray that your team will help you :D

I suggest you read again his post, and this time not from a lightsaber fanboy perspective.
    Because as far as i can see, he perfectly pointed out the part you're dishonestly eluding, but let me tell you, people are not stupid.
    Palpatine gets destroyed by blasters its a fact. Yet the only complain you see are apparently him destroying saber heroes .
    If you want to be taken seriously better start to make points impartially and taking global things into account.

Yeah, and he will have a very hard time trying to kill you. Obi or Saber simply cannot tough him because of his dodge, and that’s pretty much never going to change. You simply have to stall and wait for backup, nothing is going to change that.
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

So... when you're in the situation where Palpatine is beyond your saber range but within his lightning range, and you're Obi Wan, and he's lightninging you and you are blocking, but because Obi Wan's block doesn't work very well your health is still being depleted during this process, what do you do?
    DON'T say stay out of range - Palpatine can move faster, so he dictates the range at all times.
    Don't say "use your push" because at that distance, you will need to charge it up and Palpy can see you do that and dash to the side or jump well before you let it go.
    And the mind trick? I have yet to see it actually cause an opponent any problems.

I suggest you read again his post, and this time not from a lightsaber fanboy perspective.
    Because as far as i can see, he perfectly pointed out the part you're dishonestly eluding, but let me tell you, people are not stupid.
    Palpatine gets destroyed by blasters its a fact. Yet the only complain you see are apparently him destroying saber heroes .
    If you want to be taken seriously better start to make points impartially and taking global things into account.

If it can't be beaten by mashing the R2 button it's obviously OP. Rule of the Battlefront casual community.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

If it can't be beaten by mashing the R2 button it's obviously OP. Rule of the Battlefront casual community.

What do you mean my LiGhTsAbEr doesn't solve all my problems when I mash R2!?!? REEEEEE
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »

What do you mean my LiGhTsAbEr doesn't solve all my problems when I mash R2!?!? REEEEEE

Right... it is completely imbalanced as it stands... it should solve all by mash!