criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Add Crait to HvV

Prev1
If your adding genosis, why not Crait?

Replies

• Yes we need Crait and Geonosis for Heroes vs Villians ASAP.
  • Bump. The more maps the better
  • which section of geonosis would be used if they do it?
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Bump!
  • we must be answered!
  • This is a must. It was in the pipelines months ago.

hnytpwosbe30.png
  • Yes! Team DICE please dew it

its already 1 year late for what its meant to be, it is your destiny... please do remember to include Night mode scenario for both HvV and GA when this happens :)

Love Crait and the Salty Mines :love:

Much appreciated and Thanks @F8RGE
  • which section of geonosis would be used if they do it?

I was thinking they could use the final phase control point, it’s rather big and open and would make for interesting matches instead of corridors and smaller areas like most of the HvV maps.
  • Please dice...
  • Any news about this @F8RGE ?

It's a travesty it's not been added yet a year after launch
  • Neither has any strike map a year after launch. They like to hold onto content me thinks and release it slowly
  • Neither has any strike map a year after launch. They like to hold onto content me thinks and release it slowly

I actually believe that they have nothing for Strike. They had some Crait prototype (as the datamined assets show), but adding and Strike map requires a lot more work than adding a Blast or HvV map. There is all the objective logic and the playtesting involved to ensure that the map is fair for attackers and defenders. That might be the reason why only GA (that also involves objective logic) while other objective-based modes have been "abandoned", maybe until the new large scale mode is released.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • DICE plz
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• Doubt it
  • BucksawBoushh
    5437 posts Member
    edited January 11
    TheScape wrote: »
    Neither has any strike map a year after launch. They like to hold onto content me thinks and release it slowly

I actually believe that they have nothing for Strike. They had some Crait prototype (as the datamined assets show), but adding and Strike map requires a lot more work than adding a Blast or HvV map. There is all the objective logic and the playtesting involved to ensure that the map is fair for attackers and defenders. That might be the reason why only GA (that also involves objective logic) while other objective-based modes have been "abandoned", maybe until the new large scale mode is released.

Poor developers having to actually work in order to add maps to modes. I’m sorry it’s not as easy as you’d like it to be. Getting sick of hearing “it’s just not as easy as the simple click of a button”. Oh, it’s not? Great. Time to get crackin’.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Neither has any strike map a year after launch. They like to hold onto content me thinks and release it slowly

Poor developers having to actually work in order to add maps to modes. I’m sorry it’s not as easy as you’d like it to be. Getting sick of hearing “it’s just not as easy as the simple click of a button”. Oh, it’s not? Great. Time to get crackin’.

I think you are misplacing your hatred with your comment. I am not giving excuses and I am not giving them a free pass. I have been asking and criticizing them for a long time for not even caring about SA... So, calm down and read the comment again. All I am saying that is that we might not get any new Strike maps because it's easier for them to just release a cropped version of a long map as a Blast or HvV map. That is a FACT. A sad fact, but it's how it's been for a long time. Remember we only got a Kessel map for Extraction and HvV as part of the Solo movie content. And Extraction is another mode they left to die.
  • we need to keep commenting or else they won't respond

For any other game and developer I would be right there with you but the fact EA hasn't abandoned this game after it failed to hit their target numbers is surprising. I can't imagine it's profitable in its current state either so it feels like they're doing a lot even when they are doing pretty much the least in comparison to any other game company.

This comment started off with me trying to defend them but I've lost my train of thought and I'm angry they bungled launch again

they are understaffed that's the problem...they need to hire dash or sombering jace

they are understaffed that's the problem...they need to hire dash or sombering jace

Is he still active?

Is he still active?

i honestly don't know and was tempted to tag him to make sure but i sadly don't think so
  • he was last active January 6th
  • Heck yeah! Crait for HvV would be awesome!

I think you are misplacing your hatred with your comment. I am not giving excuses and I am not giving them a free pass. I have been asking and criticizing them for a long time for not even caring about SA... So, calm down and read the comment again. All I am saying that is that we might not get any new Strike maps because it's easier for them to just release a cropped version of a long map as a Blast or HvV map. That is a FACT. A sad fact, but it's how it's been for a long time. Remember we only got a Kessel map for Extraction and HvV as part of the Solo movie content. And Extraction is another mode they left to die.

Wasn’t meaning to direct my reply at you and I didn’t think you were making excuses for them. I just think that this slow gutter drip of content and their constant excuses as to why nothing is as easy as it seams are getting old.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

You forgot about lerodemmy.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »

You forgot about lerodemmy.

right...sorry about that...
  • Bump!
  • I don't understand why they haven't added this map yet, as it was apparently almost done and just needed polishing. I hope they will add it sometime soon.
  • Bump!
  • Bump!
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    I don't understand why they haven't added this map yet, as it was apparently almost done and just needed polishing. I hope they will add it sometime soon.

I agree they should add this to the strike and extraction as well, this map has a lot of potential and they just let it sit there, a pity.
  • Make Crait Great Again!
  • Did someone just say Crait?
  • they better respond...
  • Bump.
  • @F8RGE tell us!
  • Yes , do it
  • 2r5u3j.jpg

• Do they even remember they had the map almost done? Or is it just drip feeding for the sake of it (aka clone skins already in the game at launch)?

strike requires new voice actor lines and there probably is no budget for that after release
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Was brought up again recently within the team, will see what we can do. We know there are people calling for this but as of now I don't have a date.

Thats awesome to know! :) i'm sure it would make most players especially the Salty ones happy :D
    Was brought up again recently within the team, will see what we can do. We know there are people calling for this but as of now I don't have a date.

Thank you, now I can rest 😊

FINALLY!!!