criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bespin elevators

Zyder
340 posts Member
I just realized you can open the elevators gate by pressing G. Some people in HvV hide inside this elevators while being the objective, and some people think this is a bug. Is this done intentionally? I think most of the people (I just discovered today) don't know about this and can see it as an exploit.

Replies

• It was in bf15
    Not sure how it would be considered an exploit.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• bfloo
    14423 posts Member
    Getting in the elevator is easy, I can never get the door back open once I'm in there.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• IronSoldier
    3245 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    It's intentional. It's not an exploit unlike some other things you can do on the map.
  • It’s been like that
    PSN: DarthLano19
  • I actually rage quit for the first time the other day because of those damn elevator shafts.

Round starts and I’m the Target. I move forward to cover a door (Han) and, just as the enemies push in, Luke and Yoda lock themselves in an elevator together.

W. T. F.
  • There is no prompt for them I believe but the panel works
  • It's intentional. It's not an exploit unlike some other things you can do on the map.

Like going under the Administrators Palace? B)
    Current Topics:
    Staff Strike Guide
    An Ideal Luke Buff

cggn8altuzp0.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞
    - Leia Organa

• But don’t you find this an easy kill of the hero/villain? The only time I’ve ever struggled with this is when phasma’d in there with her FO sentry droid.

I should add that I’m also a pretty <beep> player when it comes to troops or heroes. Maybe I just get lucky?

pH
  • TjPunx
    1363 posts Member
    It’s intentional. Hide in there as a lightsaber hero, and when someone opens it come out swinging. You can get the jump on them
  • where is this?
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Getting in the elevator is easy, I can never get the door back open once I'm in there.

Whats the Elevator music like? ;-)
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    I actually rage quit for the first time the other day because of those damn elevator shafts.

Round starts and I’m the Target. I move forward to cover a door (Han) and, just as the enemies push in, Luke and Yoda lock themselves in an elevator together.

W. T. F.

Respawn as Lando and emote "Am I interrupting something?"
  • bfloo wrote: »

Whats the Elevator music like? ;-)

• westgreateight8
    905 posts Member
    edited January 14
    where is the elevator?
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • It's intentional. It's not an exploit unlike some other things you can do on the map.

Is it intentional that players of the opposite team should be unable to open the door when the target is hiding inside, because this has happened to me in HvV games. The result is that if you are LS and the DS target is hiding in the shafts, you have no way to damage them.

Is it intentional that players of the opposite team should be unable to open the door when the target is hiding inside, because this has happened to me in HvV games. The result is that if you are LS and the DS target is hiding in the shafts, you have no way to damage them.

Rubbish! :smiley:

It’s a case of pressing the button and waiting. I’ve never experienced anything like what you’re saying.

On second thoughts maybe it’s platform specific? I’m on PS4. Are you on a different platform perhaps?

oH