criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• The extraction of R2D2 as a possible map? (Death Star I)

6c90g6ophj2k.jpg

would add variety

I wish. But manuel activation +play as R2, or just near it to move?

6c90g6ophj2k.jpg

would add variety

Looks interesting.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Extraction is all I play anymore, and I am so sick of Kessel. Please give us more maps for this mode. I literally have nothing to look forward to in this game at the moment. Heroes are great and all ,but HVV is the worst mode in the game so I’ll never play the new heroes.
  • Extraction is all I play anymore, and I am so sick of Kessel. Please give us more maps for this mode. I literally have nothing to look forward to in this game at the moment. Heroes are great and all ,but HVV is the worst mode in the game so I’ll never play the new heroes.

Extraction needs more maps, period. I actually enjoy HvV, but, as Extraction is the best small-scale trooper mode in the game, it needs more love from the devs. The one thing I don’t like about the current maps is that spawn traps are the worst. The Imperials can spawn trap the Rebels on Phase 1 of Kessel and Jabba’s Palace, and the Rebels can spawn trap the Imperials on Phase 3 of Kessel.

6c90g6ophj2k.jpg

would add variety

They could use the existing Death Star II map and just add R2.
  • More extraction maps are needed. One of the best gamemodes.
  • Zyder wrote: »
    More extraction maps are needed. One of the best gamemodes.

I completely agree.

• Zyder wrote: »
    More extraction maps are needed. One of the best gamemodes.

I completely agree.

I like the way you guys think. More maps for Extraction.
    #StarWars-y
  • I played Outer Rim Playlist today for the first time a while, and my god those are great Extraction maps. Porting the remaining OR maps as well as adding new ones would be wonderful.
  • Extraction on Eadu - Rogue One DLC Season

1owwyvhzws701.jpg

Scenario : In the midst of Darkness and Heavy Rainfall, Attempt to extract Galen Erso and his team of scientists before the arrival of Director Krennic and the fearsome Elite squad of Deathtroopers. Their fate lies in your hands!

galen-erso-768x384.jpeg

C0bjc70XEAAl-5C.jpg

Love it. A nice way to add Galen into the game even as just AI.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • JMaster
    2163 posts Member
    Woot! I'd love Eadu for small modes and Starfighter Assault, and that Extraction idea sounds phenomenal! I can imagine the defeat for the Rebels is a bombing run on the landing pad, and a defeat for the Imps being a Shuttle blasting them with green laser fire.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Indeed! also, those blasters with Light scopes (currently used in Ewok Hunt) could be useful and practical in a scenario such as Eadu :)
  • I cant look at this anymore. All these what ifs and wish lists are too much. DICE, please
    More extraction maps o:)
  • @F8RGE

Something planned for extraction after Conquest mode?
    we just need some new maps.
    this mode is great
    I suggest Palace Garage and Sorossub Pipelines and Refinery.

awdriktqycbc.jpg
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• So impressed with all your rad ideas for Extraction on Eadu and what-not.
    Love this game, love this mode especially, more maps please, demanded by the Gods it is!
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • New Extraction maps please.

New Hero Extraction mode please.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    New Extraction maps please.

New Hero Extraction mode please.

Huh...interesting idea! But maybe not extraction. The only reason I say this is because I’m imagining getting force choked and thrown by Maul and others away from the objective (along with our whole team). Maybe a defend an objective (that has to be destroyed (like maybe a droid or computer or something) or conquest mode? But if they can make a fun hero extraction mode, I’m all for it.
  • Eadu Extraction sounds like a cool idea, but I will be seriously disappointed if they don’t create a small-scale Jedha City map for Extraction. The stormtroopers guarding a shipment of kyber crystals and coming under attack by rebels is a direct parallel to this game mode (just with the teams flip-flopped). Please DICE!

• Apparently @F8RGE just said that are no more maps coming to Extraction for right now. 😩😢

Here is the link to that thread: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/128627/i-like-seeing-the-dev-team-comments-on-all-these-threads-good-communication-to-the-fans-soooo#latest

• Ben’s comments to those questions make it seem like they’ve been spending their time on heroes, the new game mode and emotes, and not much else. The same classes with the same weapons and gadgets are stale. Skins won’t help energize this game. Honestly, I wasn’t very impressed with Geonosis. I thought it was overhyped. This game needs something really different instead of the typical one map one hero every couple of months. And not to derail this thread, more Extraction maps please!! 👍🏻
  • Ben’s comments to those questions make it seem like they’ve been spending their time on heroes, the new game mode and emotes, and not much else. The same classes with the same weapons and gadgets are stale. Skins won’t help energize this game. Honestly, I wasn’t very impressed with Geonosis. I thought it was overhyped. This game needs something really different instead of the typical one map one hero every couple of months. And not to derail this thread, more Extraction maps please!! 👍🏻

Thank you for not derailing it.

But maybe we can be hopeful about the weapons. We could possibly see some new weapons being used by players in Extraction. Maybe a shotgun (CA87, I think) can be useful in CQ.
    But mainly more extraction maps please :smile:
  • I would like more maps for Extraction and trooper content and not just skins
    But we all know it
    We all know the answer
    21pn1j58n0c4.gif

If I was on the dev team, I would try to prioritize releasing the new game mode (and the announced heroes) and then I would focus on new maps. I have a feeling that the new mode will start with a limited number of maps (there are datamines that point to only 3 maps) and they will have to expand on it on future updates.
    So, since the map/mode designers should be independent to the "unit" (troopers, heroes, vehicles...) designers and the new mode should fill the only void left in terms of game modes, they should start adding more maps to the modes that lack them the most. I would rather get new cropped versions of Extraction maps (that should take less development time) than a new GA map. They could start by porting some BF2015 maps and changing the factions where that makes sense (to have Extraction on each era). If possible, they could also tweak the campaign maps.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Ben’s comments to those questions make it seem like they’ve been spending their time on heroes, the new game mode and emotes, and not much else. The same classes with the same weapons and gadgets are stale. Skins won’t help energize this game. Honestly, I wasn’t very impressed with Geonosis. I thought it was overhyped. This game needs something really different instead of the typical one map one hero every couple of months. And not to derail this thread, more Extraction maps please!! 👍🏻

If I was on the dev team, I would try to prioritize releasing the new game mode (and the announced heroes) and then I would focus on new maps. I have a feeling that the new mode will start with a limited number of maps (there are datamines that point to only 3 maps) and they will have to expand on it on future updates.
    So, since the map/mode designers should be independent to the "unit" (troopers, heroes, vehicles...) designers and the new mode should fill the only void left in terms of game modes, they should start adding more maps to the modes that lack them the most. I would rather get new cropped versions of Extraction maps (that should take less development time) than a new GA map. They could start by porting some BF2015 maps and changing the factions where that makes sense (to have Extraction on each era). If possible, they could also tweak the campaign maps.

This is a good point.
    And, to stay on topic, more Extraction maps please!

• JMaster wrote: »
    Woot! I'd love Eadu for small modes and Starfighter Assault, and that Extraction idea sounds phenomenal! I can imagine the defeat for the Rebels is a bombing run on the landing pad, and a defeat for the Imps being a Shuttle blasting them with green laser fire.

Same here. The game needs new Extraction maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • JMaster wrote: »

Same here. The game needs new Extraction maps.

Same here. More Extraction maps please, devs!

• More extraction maps. Please.
  • More maps please.
  • More Extraction Maps Please
  • I really love seeing all of us here asking DICE for more maps. (And very nicely) Even though, honestly, we probably arent getting any. But I want to be optimistic. Please DICE. One map. Just something new to keep the people who wholeheartedly love this mode playing.
  • I really love seeing all of us here asking DICE for more maps. (And very nicely) Even though, honestly, we probably arent getting any. But I want to be optimistic. Please DICE. One map. Just something new to keep the people who wholeheartedly love this mode playing.

Yes, we need to stay optimistic!

And persistent. Deals, at times, have been... altered.
    #StarWars-y

And persistent. Deals, at times, have been... altered.

That’s why I am calling for more Extraction maps every time I post (the message is in my signature).

• More extraction maps please.
  • More extraction maps please.

This.

• If you had the choice to add Extraction to an already existing map, what map would it be?
  • If you had the choice to add Extraction to an already existing map, what map would it be?

Palace Garage, SoroSuub Pipelines and SoroSuub Refinery.

Sorry, I cheated.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

the idea of extracting R2D2 droid from the Death Star sounds really fun.. and it'll bring back fond memories of BF2015 back to this game :)

Mos Eisley or Bespin

Mos Eisley or Bespin

I think Bespin would make a great extraction map. Also we need the missing BF2015 extraction maps being added too ;)
  • Yes, please. This game is getting stale. Unfortunately, Geonosis isn't cutting it for 2019. I do have faith that better content is coming.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • 2 maps for extraction is criminal but not surprising considering the source.
    I find your lack of Guinness disturbing

Extraction maps from SWBF 15: Sullust refinery, Sullust piplines and the DS with R2.
    Campaign maps for Extraction: Bespin, Endor, Sullust, Vardos and Pillio.
    GA maps for Extraction: DS II for OT, Takodana for ST, Nabboo for PT.

Sorry, I cheated as well but if you are talking about maps from the mp modes in this game then it would have to be the GA DS II map.
    #StarWars-y
  • More extractotiotn maps! :)
  • JMaster
    2163 posts Member
    Me when it comes to Extraction maps.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.