criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Avengers Infinity War and MCU discussion

12346Next

Replies

• E N D G A M E. Possibly the title of A4

Nope, the Russo Brothers confirmed that the actual title was never spoken during the movie, and endgame was said in the movie.

Ah, the good 'ol Russo brothers with their misinformation.
    7e8.png
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • E N D G A M E. Possibly the title of A4

Nope, the Russo Brothers confirmed that the actual title was never spoken during the movie, and endgame was said in the movie.

Ah, the good 'ol Russo brothers with their misinformation.
    7e8.png

Yeah, Ruffalo tells us the truth!
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • he is like denis from the dream 2 (TM) thread
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • EA_Cian
    1195 posts EA Moderator
    he is like denis from the dream 2 (TM) thread

Let's try to keep this thread focused on MCU discussion (but my hype level is like over 9000 high for Endgame). :smile:

giphy.gif

• rollind24
    4828 posts Member
    edited January 8

Well I gotta say this trailer has me more hyped for Capt Marvel than the rest. Brings the quips that I’m used to and expect with MCU movies. In Feige I trust.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • i don't like how the hair sticks up in her suit
  • DarthJ
    5399 posts Member
    i don't like how the hair sticks up in her suit

Its meant to do that though.

I'm not that hyped with Captain Marvel - I think it should have been hyped up more but will be overshadowed by Avengers: Endgame inevitably. Would have been better if they had of left a bigger gap between the films and put more hype and promotion into this film, as I think it will be interesting in terms of world building.....

BUT, at the same time, it almost feels like its just filler/necessary to see it just so the casual audience get who she is in time for Endgame when she will appear.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • i know but its like not like super mans eye color or something. you hate even though you can't change it
  • Spiderman: Far From Home Trailer

#infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Spiderman: Far From Home Trailer

Well I thought it was going to be good. But Flash doesn't give me any confidence.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1

Looks GREAT!

Mysterio!

SkRDqTO.jpg
    Im not watching this till I see Endgame
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • rollind24
    4828 posts Member
    edited January 15
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »

SkRDqTO.jpg

Fair enough lol. I’m watching it i the hope nothing is truly spoiled but I was surprised with one thing they showed.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »

SkRDqTO.jpg

saaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee

SkRDqTO.jpg

Fair enough lol. I’m watching it i the hope nothing is truly spoiled but I was surprised with one thing they showed.

Ive seen a few pictures on my insta feed of him doing goofy stuff so by the looks of it everything’s fine and dandy

Probably my only gripe with infinity war is that they killed characters who we knew were getting sequels. As soon as Tchalla and the Guardians started dying i was taken out of the moment. I also didnt find pete’s death that emotional as everyone plays it up to be knowing that hes got a sequel

If im being honest with myself im not as hyped for Endgame as I should be. We already know everything gets resolved the only reason to go see A4 is to see what happens to the OG Avengers tbh
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Fixed the trailer
    px42kqzp9gou.jpeg
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • rollind24
    4828 posts Member
    edited January 16

SkRDqTO.jpg

Ive seen a few pictures on my insta feed of him doing goofy stuff so by the looks of it everything’s fine and dandy

Probably my only gripe with infinity war is that they killed characters who we knew were getting sequels. As soon as Tchalla and the Guardians started dying i was taken out of the moment. I also didnt find pete’s death that emotional as everyone plays it up to be knowing that hes got a sequel

If im being honest with myself im not as hyped for Endgame as I should be. We already know everything gets resolved the only reason to go see A4 is to see what happens to the OG Avengers tbh

Oh I definitely murmured **** when I saw Tchalla disappear. Anyways, this trailer is sorta meh for me and I love Spiderman. I think Infinity Wars stakes might have spoiled everything stakes wise though until see Endgame. Although for the people who follow it closely we all knew what the jig was my stepdaughter was legit crying when Spiderman disappeared so in Marvel I trust
    Post edited by rollind24 on
    #infantrylivesmatter

SkRDqTO.jpg

Oh I definitely murmured **** when I saw Tchalla disappear. Anyways, this trailer is sorta meh for me and I love Spiderman. I think Infinity Wars stakes might have spoiled everything stakes wise though until see Endgame. Although for the people who follow it closely we all knew what the jig was my stepdaughter was legit crying when Spiderman disappeared so in Marvel I trust

yea i heard the trailers okay.
    It’ll be interesting seeing the elementals and Mysterio in them since Spidey movies with multiple villains get a bad rap
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg