criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A sad day that some nobody cartoon character has been leaked

1246789

Replies

  • TheScape wrote: »
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    nhpeoqudyxl4.jpg

    So, its true that DICE did not make these surveys, but as the same devs told us in a post, they tend to focus much more on Reddit and the community there, and it is plain clear that they are getting the Reddit fan base message.

    So, your main defense for Ahsoka is a survey on reddit (with all the issues @t3hBar0n already pointed out) where she is third and only a 9% of the people voted for her? Do you realize that 9.2% of the polled users is only a minority? If you were to extrapolate that to the rest of the players, it would mean that more than 90% of players don't actually want her the most?

    I don't care either way if they add her or not (although I would rather have new Blaster heroes instead of another saber one), but these polls not made by DICE aren't helping your case.

    No, my defense is that Bossk is a character that has aproximately ZERO impact in the movies and no one has even a minimum complaint about him and Ahsoka is a well known character among a younger generation of SW fans that were mostly recruited on the cartoon series.

    If you are not mad at Bossk, u cant be mad at Ahsoka.

    The surveys were to make a point about Reddit and the devs fixation with that site.

    So, for me its plain and simple.

    Just explain to us what is your point and why a popular and well known character in the SW community cant be a game character taking in account that some unknown lizard with no background or popularity is a game character already and everyone is ok with that just because 3 secs in a film.
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    nhpeoqudyxl4.jpg

    So, its true that DICE did not make these surveys, but as the same devs told us in a post, they tend to focus much more on Reddit and the community there, and it is plain clear that they are getting the Reddit fan base message.

    So, your main defense for Ahsoka is a survey on reddit (with all the issues @t3hBar0n already pointed out) where she is third and only a 9% of the people voted for her? Do you realize that 9.2% of the polled users is only a minority? If you were to extrapolate that to the rest of the players, it would mean that more than 90% of players don't actually want her the most?

    I don't care either way if they add her or not (although I would rather have new Blaster heroes instead of another saber one), but these polls not made by DICE aren't helping your case.

    As I stated I already admitted the polls were not by DICE, but that does not mean they were not valid, because the voters were the Reddit fan base, and Im sure BFII devs took a look on those surveys.

    I don't care about the polls, but someone said Ahsoka is a character no one wants in the game, and that is not true.

    And my main defense is:

    If Bossk can be a character everyone is ok with, one that is known for a 3 sec role in a film, Ahsoka can too, because she is a very popular character from the SW Universe that recruited an entire generation of new SW fans among the young ones. Both are SW characters, and I dare to say that Ahsoka is most important in screen time protagonism and in her adventures along main characters as Anakin Skywalker himself than Bossk. So its your job to explain your contradictions about this, NOT MINE.

    Arguments as 'its a kids show' (SW can be a kids show in general, I saw SW Episode IV when I was 6 or 7) or 'its a cartoon' (darn, SW are movies, fantasy fiction movies, why a fantasy fiction with real actors is more credited than a fantasy fiction cartoon series, lol srlsy, its like saying Avengers movies deserve more credit because they are real actors and not characters/drawings on paper); these arguments are flawed from a base. And I dont even try to attack things as 'I dont like him/her'.

    Others are 'I would prefer more content as maps, game modes and better lightsaber fighting'. OK, ME TOO. But we are talking about Ahsoka, not the rest of things we want, or this game needs. Plenty of threads about those issues.
  • SO, I vote for Nute Gunray as the new Villain for SWBFII, he is from CW era, is from a movie, his role in the plot is quite more important than Bossk's, got more screen time than Bossk, AND I QUITE LIKE HIM.

    ;)
  • The whole thing has become ridiculous. They should have put the lid on wierd hair woman early doors and just said no plans ... Stuck with proper hero's and we would not be having these ridiculous threads.
  • For the OT trilogy hard fans I got perfect candidates for Hero characters in upcoming game content:


    This guy
    cignv64vo7p1.jpg

    And these guys (technicians/engineers who have real voice lines in the film, and way more time screen than Bossk, and an important plot role: keep Luke's X-Wing and his astromech in good shape for the Death Star Battle)
    uvpuw88zmmmj.jpg


    Special mention for a possible villain:
    47e8eu3d9txa.jpg


  • Alex64
    5536 posts Member
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    For the OT trilogy hard fans I got perfect candidates for Hero characters in upcoming game content:


    This guy
    cignv64vo7p1.jpg

    And these guys (technicians/engineers who have real voice lines in the film, and way more time screen than Bossk, and an important plot role: keep Luke's X-Wing and his astromech in good shape for the Death Star Battle)
    uvpuw88zmmmj.jpg


    Special mention for a possible villain:
    47e8eu3d9txa.jpg


    zikwo54vce38.jpeg
    I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    For the OT trilogy hard fans I got perfect candidates for Hero characters in upcoming game content:


    This guy
    cignv64vo7p1.jpg

    And these guys (technicians/engineers who have real voice lines in the film, and way more time screen than Bossk, and an important plot role: keep Luke's X-Wing and his astromech in good shape for the Death Star Battle)
    uvpuw88zmmmj.jpg


    Special mention for a possible villain:
    47e8eu3d9txa.jpg


    zikwo54vce38.jpeg

    I was trying to propose NEW candidates.

    Dengar was already a MAIN character, LOL (irony, oc).
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    For the OT trilogy hard fans I got perfect candidates for Hero characters in upcoming game content:


    This guy
    cignv64vo7p1.jpg

    And these guys (technicians/engineers who have real voice lines in the film, and way more time screen than Bossk, and an important plot role: keep Luke's X-Wing and his astromech in good shape for the Death Star Battle)
    uvpuw88zmmmj.jpg


    Special mention for a possible villain:
    47e8eu3d9txa.jpg


    Porkins for OT or no deal!
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    For the OT trilogy hard fans I got perfect candidates for Hero characters in upcoming game content:


    This guy
    cignv64vo7p1.jpg

    And these guys (technicians/engineers who have real voice lines in the film, and way more time screen than Bossk, and an important plot role: keep Luke's X-Wing and his astromech in good shape for the Death Star Battle)
    uvpuw88zmmmj.jpg


    Special mention for a possible villain:
    47e8eu3d9txa.jpg


    This is more impactful then a character from some cartoon for kids

    Star wars is meant for kids
  • Im pretty ok on adding Porkins, one of my favs.

    BTW, rest in peace Porkins.

  • You all need to watch this because if any of you think it's a kids show something is wrong with ya

    Spawn the animated series was only rated pg13. So yes I can look the clone wars cartoon and say its a kids show.

    You do know this game is for teenagers right & teenagers are kids? Last time I checked star wars is meant for people of all ages seeing as how there is no rated m or r licensed stars wars anything

    What does this game have to do with whether or not the clone wars cartoon is a kids show? I was comparing it to something rated Pg13. The clone wars show is rated Pg. Its rated for 8+. Pg13 is for 13 and up or teenagers. Spawn the animated series is the most extreme of Pg13 material I can think of. So much so it should probably be rated adult.

    I am not saying its a bad show I just don't understand why people get upset when its called a kids show. Space ghost is one of my favorite series. Its a kids cartoon.

    wbb7czc9jvv7.png

    Star wars the clone wars is rated pg. Episodes 1,2, 4,5, & 6 are also rated pg therefore they are kid movies correct?

    @TjPunx
  • Give fans what they want!
    Just not THOSE fans.
    MY favorite era of Star Wars is best!
    Rinse, whine, repeat...
    :/
    Nerds gonna nerd.

  • TjPunx wrote: »
    As George Lucas said star wars is meant for people of all ages. Why you don't see rated R movies or tv14 shows or rated m games. So saying it's a kids show is crazy

    Us OT fans are the reason that you guys had your cartoon series. We kept this franchise alive for you guys to enjoy

    No

  • You all need to watch this because if any of you think it's a kids show something is wrong with ya

    Spawn the animated series was only rated pg13. So yes I can look the clone wars cartoon and say its a kids show.

    You do know this game is for teenagers right & teenagers are kids? Last time I checked star wars is meant for people of all ages seeing as how there is no rated m or r licensed stars wars anything

    What does this game have to do with whether or not the clone wars cartoon is a kids show? I was comparing it to something rated Pg13. The clone wars show is rated Pg. Its rated for 8+. Pg13 is for 13 and up or teenagers. Spawn the animated series is the most extreme of Pg13 material I can think of. So much so it should probably be rated adult.

    I am not saying its a bad show I just don't understand why people get upset when its called a kids show. Space ghost is one of my favorite series. Its a kids cartoon.

    wbb7czc9jvv7.png

    Star wars the clone wars is rated pg. Episodes 1,2, 4,5, & 6 are also rated pg therefore they are kid movies correct?

    @TjPunx

    Also I like how you ignored this.
  • jonci
    789 posts Member
    Oh god its another troll topic, and the replies are by Death stick users.
  • jonci wrote: »
    Oh god its another troll topic, and the replies are by Death stick users.
    What does that even mean? Either up your medication or get off it completely.
  • There must be a lot of young Clone War cartoon fans on Reddit and here on forums there are more good and old Star Wars fans, talking about splitting community. Star Wars community is already divided, there isn't any DLC needed for that.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    As George Lucas said star wars is meant for people of all ages. Why you don't see rated R movies or tv14 shows or rated m games. So saying it's a kids show is crazy

    Us OT fans are the reason that you guys had your cartoon series. We kept this franchise alive for you guys to enjoy

    If PT had come out first, we could say that as well, doesn't make it a valid argument.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • TjPunx wrote: »
    As George Lucas said star wars is meant for people of all ages. Why you don't see rated R movies or tv14 shows or rated m games. So saying it's a kids show is crazy

    Us OT fans are the reason that you guys had your cartoon series. We kept this franchise alive for you guys to enjoy

    You're ignoring the fact that most Original Trilogy fans don't only like the Original Trilogy. I was born in 1989, was given VHS copies of all 3 OT movies by my grandpa around 1993 or 1994, and watched them probably 8+ times each before 1997. When George Lucas released the Special Editions in theaters starting in 1997, I saw all 3 in theater, my first time seeing the OT in theater. I collected over 100 of the OT Star Wars action figures that Hasbro released in the 90's under the Power of the Force 1 and 2 lines, and even went into antique shops with my mom in order to obtain some of the original late 70's-mid 80's Kenner action figures, and was given a mint condition Cloth Cape Return of the Jedi General Lando figure with collectible coin by my grandpa, as he had a whole box of them that didn't sell at the time sitting in a storage unit (which is now worth several hundred dollars I believe). I was a big OT fan growing up in the 90's, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the prequels, the games (including the Jedi Knight series who Kyle Katarn from my avatar is from and Knights of the Old Republic), and, yes, all 3 Star Wars Cartoons, Genndy Tartokovsky's Clone Wars, The Clone Wars, and Rebels, later in my life.

    The Original Trilogy fans who only like the Original Trilogy, the kind of fanboys who filled online message boards with hate for the prequels and hated on Lucas because of the prequels until he finally got fed up and decided to sell the IP to Disney when they offered him $4 billion dollars, and are therefore responsible for Disney slowly ruining the franchise, are a loud minority, I am positive of that.
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    There must be a lot of young Clone War cartoon fans on Reddit and here on forums there are more good and old Star Wars fans, talking about splitting community. Star Wars community is already divided, there isn't any DLC needed for that.

    And then you have me who doesn't care much for any of the movies but likes the Dark Horse version of star wars.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    There must be a lot of young Clone War cartoon fans on Reddit and here on forums there are more good and old Star Wars fans, talking about splitting community. Star Wars community is already divided, there isn't any DLC needed for that.

    And then you have me who doesn't care much for any of the movies but likes the Dark Horse version of star wars.

    Did you read Legacy (Cade Skywalker)?

    I loved that series.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    There must be a lot of young Clone War cartoon fans on Reddit and here on forums there are more good and old Star Wars fans, talking about splitting community. Star Wars community is already divided, there isn't any DLC needed for that.

    And then you have me who doesn't care much for any of the movies but likes the Dark Horse version of star wars.

    Did you read Legacy (Cade Skywalker)?

    I loved that series.

    Mostly just their Empire series. There is no comic shop near me but my grocery store would randomly have their empire series for some reason in the magazine isle.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    There must be a lot of young Clone War cartoon fans on Reddit and here on forums there are more good and old Star Wars fans, talking about splitting community. Star Wars community is already divided, there isn't any DLC needed for that.

    And then you have me who doesn't care much for any of the movies but likes the Dark Horse version of star wars.

    Did you read Legacy (Cade Skywalker)?

    I loved that series.

    Mostly just their Empire series. There is no comic shop near me but my grocery store would randomly have their empire series for some reason in the magazine isle.

    Cool. I missed out on Empire, but read the short follow up series to it, Rebellion .
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »

    If PT had come out first, we could say that as well, doesn't make it a valid argument.

    It isn't a valid argument, but if 'Prequels' had come out first, they would be cancelled right after The Phantom Menace ;)

    aaaanndd Star Wars wouldn't be a thing.

    ;)

    Quite possible
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »

    If PT had come out first, we could say that as well, doesn't make it a valid argument.

    It isn't a valid argument, but if 'Prequels' had come out first, they would be cancelled right after The Phantom Menace ;)

    aaaanndd Star Wars wouldn't be a thing.

    ;)

    Possibly, but if it had succeeded, then it wouldn't matter anyway. Also, Prequels would've came out when CGI didn't exist, which means that the OT would take the place of PT in that regard when you think about it.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.
  • I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.

    Hahaha! Of course I tried to read the books and tried to get into the cartoons... But it is just not the same .. nowhere near the same...star wars is cinematic sci fi.. not for book worms..it's for believable scenes and technology not boring drawings and unbelievable animation. If you don't see and understand that then you are not a true fan ... sorry not sorry but it needs to be said...

    And someone whisper it to the Devs because these convos are getting boring.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.

    Hahaha! Of course I tried to read the books and tried to get into the cartoons... But it is just not the same .. nowhere near the same...star wars is cinematic sci fi.. not for book worms..it's for believable scenes and technology not boring drawings and unbelievable animation. If you don't see and understand that then you are not a true fan ... sorry not sorry but it needs to be said...

    And someone whisper it to the Devs because these convos are getting boring.

    Got to be a kid
  • ZephanUnbound
    591 posts Member
    edited January 18
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    A live-action tv show with movie quality CGI just wouldn't have been possible at the time (2008) on a tv show budget, and they would have needed movie quality CGI to pull off the Clone Wars as a live-action tv show, since doing the CIS Battledroids with practical effects just wouldn't have been possible. The only reason that we are just now finally getting a live-action Star Wars tv show with "The Mandalorian" later this year is because Industrial Light and Magic came up with some new technology that will make doing movie quality CGI possible on a smaller tv show budget. So, they did the only thing they could do at the time, they made the show with cartoon quality CGI.

    If the difference between live-action and cartoon is the only thing holding you back from watching The Clone Wars, I feel sorry for you then, because you are missing out on a truly excellent show with top notch writing over a triviality.

    Also, do you really think that DICE is going to put Ahsoka and Ventress into the game looking cartoony? Of course not, no way they're crazy enough to do that, their artists will most likely find real people who look like them enough facial structure and body type wise to do mo-cap for them. This will be our first time seeing what they would have looked like if they were live-action characters.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.

    Hahaha! Of course I tried to read the books and tried to get into the cartoons... But it is just not the same .. nowhere near the same...star wars is cinematic sci fi.. not for book worms..it's for believable scenes and technology not boring drawings and unbelievable animation. If you don't see and understand that then you are not a true fan ... sorry not sorry but it needs to be said...

    And someone whisper it to the Devs because these convos are getting boring.

    Got to be a kid

    I know right? He must be. kids like cartoons
  • well we hardcore fans enjoy most forms of star wars media I cant take someone seriously if they only watch the movies maybe im being toxic but movie only watchers seem toxic as well so I could care less. as someone who enjoys all forms of media I welcome any character to battlefront dont care if it be Ahsoka, Doctor Aphra and her droids, Thrawn, Cad Bane, Dengar, Mace Windu, Sabine, Ezra, etc. for all I care they can add legends characters its just a game and all forms of star wars media are welcome.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.

    Hahaha! Of course I tried to read the books and tried to get into the cartoons... But it is just not the same .. nowhere near the same...star wars is cinematic sci fi.. not for book worms..it's for believable scenes and technology not boring drawings and unbelievable animation. If you don't see and understand that then you are not a true fan ... sorry not sorry but it needs to be said...

    And someone whisper it to the Devs because these convos are getting boring.

    Got to be a kid

    I know right? He must be. kids like cartoons
    Star wars episode 12,4,5& 6 are kid movies
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.

    Hahaha! Of course I tried to read the books and tried to get into the cartoons... But it is just not the same .. nowhere near the same...star wars is cinematic sci fi.. not for book worms..it's for believable scenes and technology not boring drawings and unbelievable animation. If you don't see and understand that then you are not a true fan ... sorry not sorry but it needs to be said...

    And someone whisper it to the Devs because these convos are getting boring.

    Got to be a kid

    I know right? He must be. kids like cartoons

    that ignorance again.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.

    Hahaha! Of course I tried to read the books and tried to get into the cartoons... But it is just not the same .. nowhere near the same...star wars is cinematic sci fi.. not for book worms..it's for believable scenes and technology not boring drawings and unbelievable animation. If you don't see and understand that then you are not a true fan ... sorry not sorry but it needs to be said...

    And someone whisper it to the Devs because these convos are getting boring.

    Got to be a kid

    I know right? He must be. kids like cartoons
    Star wars episode 12,4,5& 6 are kid movies

    Hahahaha .. oh dear. They are for everyone .. 5 to 65 .. universal. .. the cartoons are lazy and appeal to a restricted audience.. hence these constant debates. They shouldn't have been so lazy and made the clone wars a proper film rather than a cheap quick win animation
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.

    Hahaha! Of course I tried to read the books and tried to get into the cartoons... But it is just not the same .. nowhere near the same...star wars is cinematic sci fi.. not for book worms..it's for believable scenes and technology not boring drawings and unbelievable animation. If you don't see and understand that then you are not a true fan ... sorry not sorry but it needs to be said...

    And someone whisper it to the Devs because these convos are getting boring.

    Got to be a kid

    I know right? He must be. kids like cartoons

    that ignorance again.

    Yea .. fair a bit narrow minded I concede.. I do like cartoons.. just not star wars ones
  • Only the TRUEST Star Wars fans will understand where this video is coming from:





  • Alex64
    5536 posts Member
    See ya guys, you killed this thread
    Dho.gif
    I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Only the TRUEST Star Wars fans will understand where this video is coming from:





    Star Wars: The Old Republic's "Deceived" cinematic with Darth Sidious episode 3 voiceover, combined with Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" music video. Too easy.

  • I agree... Well it's gone on far too long as it is. No cartoon characters in our game... End of .. everyone agrees and we move on to more important things. Let's stop there
  • G
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I think we are getting off topic. None of this takes away from the fact that star wars attraction is immersive sci fi done in a way that makes it almost believable with the characters, attention to technology, ... Actual real actors and models in the scenes... And we all bought into it big time.

    Then they go and ruin it by making some super unbelievable cartoon rubbish and try and tell us it's the same experience as the original films .. and oh my god it so so so isn't. Therefore myself, and I know a lot of other proper star wars fans, simply disregard it as a huge mistake ..like the estranged wife you wish you never had

    Then they go and try and force it back onto us in our ultra detailed, true to life star wars game..... And expect us to be happy with it and accept it... I don't think so.

    do you seriously only watch the movies? if you dont enjoy the cartoons whatever but if you dont read any of the books or comics either and you ONLY watch the movies then honestly your not a hardcore star wars fan your just a casual sorry not sorry but it needs to be said.

    Hahaha! Of course I tried to read the books and tried to get into the cartoons... But it is just not the same .. nowhere near the same...star wars is cinematic sci fi.. not for book worms..it's for believable scenes and technology not boring drawings and unbelievable animation. If you don't see and understand that then you are not a true fan ... sorry not sorry but it needs to be said...

    And someone whisper it to the Devs because these convos are getting boring.

    Got to be a kid

    I know right? He must be. kids like cartoons
    Star wars episode 12,4,5& 6 are kid movies

    That is correct sir, per George Lucas. Your gonna offend the guys with triple 6’s in their name and skull avatars.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Only the TRUEST Star Wars fans will understand where this video is coming from:





    Star Wars: The Old Republic's "Deceived" cinematic with Darth Sidious episode 3 voiceover, combined with Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" music video. Too easy.


    Trying to get this thread back to its roots. Got tired of watching kids call kids kids.
  • Why is it when I edit it deletes my post for approval, what the ——?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!