criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What SF milestones have you been able to achieve so far this 3XP weekender?

Phyrebrat
814 posts Member
edited January 19
I hope you’ve been putting it to good use!

This thread is a thinly veiled brag that I FINALLY managed to get Kylo’s 50 missile kills.

Soooo relieved. :smiley:

pH

Replies

• Congrats. I got Iden's kills with ION torpedoes milestone done. Just need to finish off one for Han and Chewie's Falcon and one for Bobba then my SA milestones will be complete.
  • Congrats. I got Iden's kills with ION torpedoes milestone done. Just need to finish off one for Han and Chewie's Falcon and one for Bobba then my SA milestones will be complete.

Snap; same here! I only have 5 kills for Han in an entire year of playing! (admittedly if I run Falcon it’s onmy Lando’s) so who knows if I’ll hit 45 in two days.

I have only achieved 11 kills as Boba so that’s a grind, too. Thing is my Slave 1 is level 40/all purple so I hate picking it In matches.

I found Iden’s barrage kills harder than her missile kills but as soon as I unlocked purple turn rate I managed to get that.

Best of luck!

pH
  • I need to finish off Boba's missile kills (11 to go though he's maxed out). Next is Han Solo missile kills (20 more to go but maxed him out yesterday), so I'll wait until the event is over. That way I will finish the other 2 falcons.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Rook008
    838 posts Member
    edited January 19
    I still need to purple 2 cards for Luke's X-Wing. Then I can go back to using the regular Starfighters again.
    It's rough though, Luke has got to be the worst Hero ship in the game.

So far this weekend I've finished upgrading Maul, Tallie, and Rey's Hero ships to all purple cards.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • Yeah Luke's lasers overheat so quiclkly even with the cooling card. But, his Jedi missile is a sure kill.

TBH I'd rather play Luke than Rey's Falcon. I think it was an odd decision for the developers to make it so sluggish bearing in mind what she does with it in the wrecks of Jakku, and later Chewie in Crait's caves.

If there's no asteroids or debris around and even a Tri-Fighter decide to follow you when you're Rey, you're as good as dead.

Apart from Rey, all my ships are purpled (and I still have 540 crafting parts I need to use), with a min of level 25. Rey is 21 - she was 11 yesterday morning and that was all to do with cards I got in crates before MITX-gate. Playing with her Falcon this weekend has really given me a headache but also appreciation for how to play her. Special modifications are crucial, shame the cooldown is so long.

Re milestones, I finished Kylo today (50 missile kills), but despite playing Slave 1 at least ten times, I've only managed to get one missle kill (he's now on 12), and Han is now on 5.
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    Re milestones, I finished Kylo today (50 missile kills),...
    Nice.

The one thing I like about Rey's Falcon is that with the right cards, it can regenerate a lot of health. I generally play Falcons to pound Objectives, and Rey's can make multiple passes on an Objective even in the thick of the enemy. And people chasing it often get discouraged when they pour fire into the ship only to see it regen all of it's health. Han and Lando's Falcons are better ships to fly though. Rey's Falcon is my lowest ranked ship at 30.

I still need to upgrade Luke 4 times to finish off the cards. It's going to be a grind. :'(

• Admittedly I almost exclusively play ground games such as Galactic Assault and Extraction, so I've been focusing on maxing my Starfighter classes. I took my Fighter from 30 to 40 in an hour and a half, and my Interceptor from 13 to 40 yesterday evening. Just now finishing up my Bomber class to 40 from 23. Tomorrow I will probably focus on Hero Ship play just to get a few of them leveled up and whatnot.
  • I'm two hero kills away from getting that milestone done (and the achievement).

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I took my Fighter from 30 to 40 in an hour and a half, and my Interceptor from 13 to 40 yesterday evening. Just now finishing up my Bomber class to 40 from 23....

Nice. The 3XP is working out.
  • Rook008 wrote: »

Nice. The 3XP is working out.

Absolutely. And I was lucky enough to where it fell on a weekend where I had no plans at all. It's been great.
  • Me, the only milestone I will get done for my starfighters this weekend is the “play as each basic starfighter class for 10 minutes each” one. Lol

I was actually surprised I got some other milestones too. Like “Experienced Bomber” and the one that is get a certain of savior kills.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Me, the only milestone I will get done for my starfighters this weekend is the “play as each basic starfighter class for 10 minutes each” one. Lol

I was actually surprised I got some other milestones too. Like “Experienced Bomber” and the one that is get a certain of savior kills.

And now my Bomber class has blue star cards! (when prviously it was at Level 1)
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX

I've got the exact same milestones left to go - its such a grind!
  • Great. Do you feel better now?

ph
  • I got a bunch don't remember all of them but I did get the ones that mattered for sure.
    lc7dtl1mtl5n.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    t91gqb7t7ckq.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Ugh, I still need to upgrade Luke's X-Wing 1 and a half times to finish upgrading all of his cards to purple. I know I'm not going into Hero Starfighter, so I guess I'll be picking Luke whenever I play SFA.
    Otherwise, I finished up Maul and Tallie over the weekend, and they went pretty quickly thanks to the 3XP.
  • Boba's missile kills are almost done with 4 to go. Han's stayed the same. I finished all my falcons from lvl 29 to 40.
    My right hand almost started to splinter. I managed to pull it off (ships) in two days. I don't mind not finishing off the milestones.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala