criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ewok hunt a mode that MUST be expanded upon

DxThcX_X0AENx40.jpeg?width=400&height=222

Imagine having all this variety to play, the replayability would be endless

WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR HUNT MODE @F8RGE ?

Replies

• DxThcX_X0AENx40.jpeg?width=400&height=222

Those look great! The devs haven’t announced anything yet, but I think we may be getting some small content drops during the spring months before the big summer season. Hopefully there is a new Hunt map. (And another Extraction map?)
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Such fun!
  • Only hunt mode can wake waluigi from his eternal sadness
    95rki5le2ckm.png

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    giphy.gif

“Pessimism never won any battle.”
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.”
    -Ronald Reagan
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    edited January 20

I saw this poster/pic the other day... all scenarios we’ve discussed and wanted. Such a travesty the most ‘Star Wars-y’ mode didn’t get more love.

The absence of Gamorreans pleases me. :D ;)
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Would be nice, but the DLC team for Battlefront 2 seems to be very small. There is only but so much they can work on, and content that affects multiple modes, like new Heroes/Villains or new maps, will likely be the priority over new content for a single mode.

Hopefully for Battlefront 3 they do decide to expand on Hunt with new Hunt types.
  • Piscettios wrote: »

I saw this poster/pic the other day... all scenarios we’ve discussed and wanted. Such a travesty the most ‘Star Wars-y’ mode didn’t get more love.

How you doin boah
    76ahvosx462w.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png

How you doin boah
    76ahvosx462w.jpeg

pfuomin3l1ye.png
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • It’s a mode we can’t afford to lose
  • This game need much more content now

We have the Extraction mode with only 2 maps !!!

1bfioawlu399.png

How you doin boah
    76ahvosx462w.jpeg

Dude mad thicc
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • This game need much more content now

Bruh, this thread is about Ewok Hunt. Which only has 1 Map!!!!

Lol jk Extraction needs attention too.
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member

go play swbf2 2005 and it's there.

I don't even know why they made ewok hunt. I don't even find any games at all. Whata waste, They NEED to combine Cargo, Extraction, Ewok Hunt, Blast and Strike into 1 GAME MODE.
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    This game need much more content now

so where else would you have EWOKS? TATOOINE?? GEONOSIS? Doesn't make sense, it's called EWOK HUNT for a reason.

If DICE was intelligent they would make a playlist called HUNT MODE and then add those features, I mean they LITERALLY have maps in BF2015 that they can just "upgrade" graphics and then add stuff to it, like Tusken Camp, it has Tusken Raiders in it and it's a good map to set up defense and suck. They have Geonosians on Geonosis they can use but no, the resources NEED to go to using Emote Wheels that body even wants. If I was DICE i would leave EA, if theyw ere smart they would realize EA will shut them down and send off all the employees, seeing as how poorly bf2017 is doing and how HORRIBLE bf5 is doing.

Wen onto bf5 last night, frame tears, fps drops, lag spikes, revive glitches, and more, i just dont get it, leave EA, take your domain and games and go somewhere else, the only plausible Future Publisher to go to will be Epic Games.
  • SVEJ wrote: »

I don't even know why they made ewok hunt. I don't even find any games at all. Whata waste, They NEED to combine Cargo, Extraction, Ewok Hunt, Blast and Strike into 1 GAME MODE.

Never!
    I am guessing you don’t enjoy any of those modes. As someone who personally loves Extraction and Ewok Hunt, I hate the suggestion that they be combined with Blast and Strike, which are just smaller versions of GA. Extraction and Ewok Hunt are different and exciting, and they aren’t smaller clones of the game’s flagship game mode. In fact, I think Extraction and Ewok Hunt need more maps, so that we aren’t playing the same map(s) over and over.

x0ocbvvnjo34.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DICE abandoned baby Ewok at birth..

tenor.gif

so where else would you have EWOKS? TATOOINE?? GEONOSIS? Doesn't make sense, it's called EWOK HUNT for a reason.

*See thread title and first post*
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    SVEJ wrote: »

Never!
    I am guessing you don’t enjoy any of those modes. As someone who personally loves Extraction and Ewok Hunt, I hate the suggestion that they be combined with Blast and Strike, which are just smaller versions of GA. Extraction and Ewok Hunt are different and exciting, and they aren’t smaller clones of the game’s flagship game mode. In fact, I think Extraction and Ewok Hunt need more maps, so that we aren’t playing the same map(s) over and over.

you cant enjoy the modes if you dont find any freaking games for them.
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member

*See thread title and first post*

see post i was replying to, thanks!
  • JMaster
    2172 posts Member
    I agree. I went through a lot of trouble to make my thread about Hunt additions, and uh...
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117733/hunt-ideas-for-changing-and-expanding-ewok-hunt#latest
    That went well. I fully support any and all additions to Hunt.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.

CRINGE
  • DICE abandoned baby Ewok at birth..

tenor.gif

This is almost as sad as the tale of waluigi

Never!

Just because you can’t find any games for these modes doesn’t mean you should mash them all together and ruin the fun for those who can find games in these modes (and who only wants to play one of the modes).

Never!

Still, I sympathize with you and hope you find games for them in the future. What server are you on? US Virginia is (I believe) the one that is always mostly well-populated.

• Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    edited January 21
    JMaster wrote: »
    I agree. I went through a lot of trouble to make my thread about Hunt additions, and uh...
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117733/hunt-ideas-for-changing-and-expanding-ewok-hunt#latest
    That went well. I fully support any and all additions to Hunt.

I remember this thread and liked it... pretty sure I commented(?).

Edit: did o:)
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • CrashBandicoot35
    56 posts Member
    edited January 21
    Acklay, Reek and Nexu in Petranaki Arena.

• Acklay, Reek and Nexu in Petranaki Arena.

Petranaki survival mode?
    That would be fun
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • JMaster
    2172 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »

Petranaki survival mode?
    That would be fun
    That's another thing I'd love to see return... a survival mode. Similar to the last game, but more focused on local wildlife and troopers than AT-STs (though those things were still terrrifying). Petranaki Arena would start with B1s, then include the Supers, Droidekas, Magnaguards, Geonosians, and the various arena beasts as bosses. We could have the Ice caves back with Rebels facing off against Snowtroopers, Viper Probe Droids, stampeding Tauntauns and Wampas! The Sequels could even have you surviving against Kanjiklub, the Guavian Death Gang, and Rathtars on the Eravana! I'd love for that to happen...
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

Petranaki survival mode?
    That would be fun
    That's another thing I'd love to see return... a survival mode. Similar to the last game, but more focused on local wildlife and troopers than AT-STs (though those things were still terrrifying). Petranaki Arena would start with B1s, then include the Supers, Droidekas, Magnaguards, Geonosians, and the various arena beasts as bosses. We could have the Ice caves back with Rebels facing off against Snowtroopers, Viper Probe Droids, stampeding Tauntauns and Wampas! The Sequels could even have you surviving against Kanjiklub, the Guavian Death Gang, and Rathtars on the Eravana! I'd love for that to happen...

Crazy that they haven't implemented geonosians on geonosis, after develpoing that map for almost a year...
  • @Starwarsfanboosk_com this looks incredible
  • schlaflos_in_wien
    60 posts Member
    edited February 18
    ewok hunt could basically be realy fun..
    i guess the reason why noone is playing it right now, is that we cannot use our own setups for the troopers.. many players (including me) are still after leveling those classes and unlocking cards/weapons.. and since ewok hunt does not support our builds, playing this mode, seems like a waste of time.
    another problem is, that the daily challanges, which should motivate players to play those modes, are just taking too long.. "killing 10 ewoks" took me like 5 hours, the last time i played it.. most of the time, i was waiting for sessions to get filled :/
    we need more maps (as shown in the frist post here).. making hunters a new class, which we can level (with cards, etc..).. also we should have our normal trooper builds.. add some easy to compleete challenges (p.e.: "kill 1 ewok").. this would fix it for me

Never!

Just because you can’t find any games for these modes doesn’t mean you should mash them all together and ruin the fun for those who can find games in these modes (and who only wants to play one of the modes).

Almost sounds like he's gunning for the forced game mode playlists from the previous game, which were just awful.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • nas9091 wrote: »
    @Starwarsfanboosk_com this looks incredible

thank you my friend
  • ewok hunt could basically be realy fun..
    i guess the reason why noone is playing it right now, is that we cannot use our own setups for the troopers.. many players (including me) are still after leveling those classes and unlocking cards/weapons.. and since ewok hunt does not support our builds, playing this mode, seems like a waste of time.
    another problem is, that the daily challanges, which should motivate players to play those modes, are just taking too long.. "killing 10 ewoks" took me like 5 hours, the last time i played it.. most of the time, i was waiting for sessions to get filled :/
    we need more maps (as shown in the frist post here).. making hunters a new class, which we can level (with cards, etc..).. also we should have our normal trooper builds.. add some easy to compleete challenges (p.e.: "kill 1 ewok").. this would fix it for me

No classes isn’t an issue at all IMO, neither are the challenges. Main reason for many that enjoyed it when it came out is lack of maps. The map we have is a blackout port from survivors of Endor in the last game. Mode would be great if they could port two more sections from the Endor ‘15 map and the forest section from GA.

I’d love it expanded upon with new scenarios and planets. But this would be the easiest and quickest way to revive this mode.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Wampa, Geonosian, and the order 66 hunt are what the devs should have put their time into from the get go. Could definitely do without ewok, Gungan, and the jawa hunt. They're lame.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • DxThcX_X0AENx40.jpeg?width=400&height=222

That's actually not bad.

Never!

Almost sounds like he's gunning for the forced game mode playlists from the previous game, which were just awful.

Agree. This was my previous explanation of why we shouldn’t have a playlist of multiple game modes: