criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Padmé , Zam Wesell, Aurra Sing, Asajj ventress, etc?

Jimmy89
112 posts Member
edited January 20
I hope Dice adds more female characters into the game.

Ahsoka

Jyn Erso

Enfys Nest

Komari Vosa

Sabine

Hera Syndulla

Rose- jk

Replies

• ZephanUnbound
    1523 posts Member
    edited January 20

Tweet is kind of old now, but I'm sure they do have plans for more still. Rumors is Ahsoka/Ventress could be the next hero/villain set after Dooku and Anakin release.

• Tweet is kind of old now, but I'm sure they do have plans for more still. Rumors is Ahsoka/Ventress could be the next hero/villain set after Dooku and Anakin release.

He says battlefront. Not battlefront 2
  • Jimmy89 wrote: »

Tweet is kind of old now, but I'm sure they do have plans for more still. Rumors is Ahsoka/Ventress could be the next hero/villain set after Dooku and Anakin release.

The reply was for Battlefront 2
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

But the post is from 2018. Why would he talk about the 2015 game?
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.

True, he could be referring to Battlefront 3. However, it's not even confirmed to be in development yet, and even if it is, a 2020 release for it is looking likely, since Jedi: Fallen Order is looking like it will be EA's Holiday 2019 Star Wars game. That still leaves a potential full year of DLC ahead of us for Battlefront 2, so I do believe we will at least see Ahsoka and Ventress added, especially since we have that datamined Grievous voice line that mentions Ahsoka.

• Tweet is kind of old now, but I'm sure they do have plans for more still. Rumors is Ahsoka/Ventress could be the next hero/villain set after Dooku and Anakin release.

Still waiting....
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • bfloo
    14091 posts Member
    Padmeme vs Aurra <3
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Wrong game. You ought to check out Battlefield V. zing.....
  • There are only 4 female heroes worthy of being added to this game.

@F8RGE Thoughts?

Like half this post seems serious and the other half seems troll. Yaddle lol? Maybe she would have an ability where she sits around for half the match and then leaves without saying a word.
  • SVEJ
    1154 posts Member

ANYTHING that denis has said, is NOT coming. he said he wanted more consistent content, LOL WHERE IS IT, he wanted better patches releases, 1 MONTH PER PATCH THAT DOESNT FIX ANYTHING, he wants more female characters and troopers? WHY NOT JUST ADD MORE FEMALE SKINS, like how do you do customization from swbf2015 and then go to 2017? like honestly pathetic.
  • BucksawBoushh
    4247 posts Member
    edited January 21
    There are only 4 female heroes worthy of being added to this game.

@F8RGE Thoughts?

Like half this post seems serious and the other half seems troll. Yaddle lol? Maybe she would have an ability where she sits around for half the match and then leaves without saying a word.

Well then, how about these beauties?

l1blknkepbtm.jpeg

PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Bring the Erso

Felicity jones :love:

@F8RGE Thoughts?

bvksdp4jblhz.jpeg

If Rose is added to this game instead of Ahsoka/Ventress I will quit playing, lol.

@F8RGE Thoughts?

bvksdp4jblhz.jpeg

If Rose is added to this game instead of Ahsoka/Ventress I will quit playing, lol.

Well, she’s coming. So..

7238wtxmozpt.gif

• ZephanUnbound
    1523 posts Member
    edited January 21
    There are only 4 female heroes worthy of being added to this game.

@F8RGE Thoughts?

bvksdp4jblhz.jpeg

Well, she’s coming. So..

7238wtxmozpt.gif

Note that I said "instead of Ahsoka". All signs point to Ahsoka coming soon, particularly the Grievous voice line that was datamined. Though I'm not a fan of Rose at all and find her poorly written (nothing against the actress, I'm not one of those people who harassed the actress on social media until she quit social media), I won't mind if she is added to Battlefront as long as we get Ahsoka, Ventress, Padme, and Jyn first.

I personally doubt we will see Rose in Battlefront 2 since 2019 is likely to be the final year of Battlefront 2 DLC support and the DLC team seems understaffed and slow, but I fully suspect that she will be in Battlefront 3 since she is going to be returning in Episode 9. If DICE listens to alot of the complaints about Battlefront 2 and actively works to change things for Battlefront 3, then there will be no cross-era heroes in Galactic Assault and the new large scale game mode in Battlefront 3, which means that they will need at least 3 sequel trilogy heroes and 3 sequel trilogy villains, so I could see Rose being added alongside Rey and Finn, and Hux being added alongside Kylo and Phasma. I would even say that 4 heroes and 4 villains would be needed to pull it off, so they might add Poe and one of the Knights of Ren as well (Knights of Ren are supposed to finally appear in Episode 9).

Right he says battlefront. But which one, this or bf 3??
  • Barf.

How about Ashoka and Ventress and we'll call it a day. Everyone else is frankly pretty lame with no actual powers of their own, most don't even have the cool bounty hunter gadgets like Jango or boba, so more made up talents like finn has. No thanks.

Lets get mace Windu and a few other big titles in here before going after the more peripheral characters, female or not.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Barf.

How about Ashoka and Ventress and we'll call it a day. Everyone else is frankly pretty lame with no actual powers of their own, most don't even have the cool bounty hunter gadgets like Jango or boba, so more made up talents like finn has. No thanks.

Lets get mace Windu and a few other big titles in here before going after the more peripheral characters, female or not.
    All out repulse is so much better than Jyn’s truncheon
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png

@F8RGE Thoughts?

bvksdp4jblhz.jpeg

Well, she’s coming. So..

7238wtxmozpt.gif

Note that I said "instead of Ahsoka". All signs point to Ahsoka coming soon, particularly the Grievous voice line that was datamined. Though I'm not a fan of Rose at all and find her poorly written (nothing against the actress, I'm not one of those people who harassed the actress on social media until she quit social media), I won't mind if she is added to Battlefront as long as we get Ahsoka, Ventress, Padme, and Jyn first.

I personally doubt we will see Rose in Battlefront 2 since 2019 is likely to be the final year of Battlefront 2 DLC support and the DLC team seems understaffed and slow, but I fully suspect that she will be in Battlefront 3 since she is going to be returning in Episode 9. If DICE listens to alot of the complaints about Battlefront 2 and actively works to change things for Battlefront 3, then there will be no cross-era heroes in Galactic Assault and the new large scale game mode in Battlefront 3, which means that they will need at least 3 sequel trilogy heroes and 3 sequel trilogy villains, so I could see Rose being added alongside Rey and Finn, and Hux being added alongside Kylo and Phasma. I would even say that 4 heroes and 4 villains would be needed to pull it off, so they might add Poe and one of the Knights of Ren as well (Knights of Ren are supposed to finally appear in Episode 9).

I wasn’t serious. Rose isn’t coming to BF2. Yaddle on the other hand? She’s probably in the works as we speak.
  • Yeah more are on the way. Ahsoka, Ventress, and Padme are basically a given at this point.

I have argued that Aurra Sing should be opposite Padme for the following reasons:
    1. She had actual personal contact with Padme a couple of times, the second time in a direct assassination attempt. Jango never met Padme.
    2. She's a sniper which brings a different sort of blaster hero to the game
    3. She's had a movie cameo in Phantom Menace and was mentioned in Solo just like Bossk who's in the game.
    4. Jango Fett makes more sense opposite Mace Windu, who also needs to be in the game.

Enfys Nest would have been a good addition if they did heroes for Solo content.

Sabine Wren imo would be essential for HvV if they add Jango. Give her the Darksaber and a jet pack so she can hunt down Boba and Jango when they go run and hide. Hera Syndulla would make a good SA hero.

Zam and the others get way off the rails imo.
  • Yeah more are on the way. Ahsoka, Ventress, and Padme are basically a given at this point.

I have argued that Aurra Sing should be opposite Padme for the following reasons:
    1. She had actual personal contact with Padme a couple of times, the second time in a direct assassination attempt. Jango never met Padme.
    3. She's had a movie cameo in Phantom Menace and was mentioned in Solo just like Bossk who's in the game.
    4. Jango Fett makes more sense opposite Mace Windu, who also needs to be in the game.

Sabine Wren imo would be essential for HvV if they add Jango. Give her the Darksaber and a jet pack so she can hunt down Boba and Jango when they go run and hide. Hera Syndulla would make a good SA hero.

Yeah, I agree, no Jango until the target system is removed from HvV, a 2nd jetpack villain to run and hide whenever they're the target would completely break HvV. For that reason alone, I think that Aurra is better suited to be paired with Padme. Then again, Aurra is a sniper, and the villain team already kind of has 2 snipers with Boskk and Iden, neither is a dedicated sniper but both are capable of sniping. They might need to add a hero character that is a sniper to help balance things out if they do add Aurra, and Padme definitely isn't a sniper. In fact, the only canon hero I can think of who is a sniper would be Cassian from Rogue One.

Yeah, I agree, no Jango until the target system is removed from HvV, a 2nd jetpack villain to run and hide whenever they're the target would completely break HvV. For that reason alone, I think that Aurra is better suited to be paired with Padme. Then again, Aurra is a sniper, and the villain team already kind of has 2 snipers with Boskk and Iden, neither is a dedicated sniper but both are capable of sniping. They might need to add a hero character that is a sniper to help balance things out if they do add Aurra, and Padme definitely isn't a sniper. In fact, the only canon hero I can think of who is a sniper would be Cassian from Rogue One.

Cassian would be a good sniper for the light side. The whole concept of the current HvV game mode doesn't seem thought out well. The 2015 game mode seems much better. Accurate snipers would break it almost as bad as Jango if Aurra Sing could just pick off the light side target from range. Cad Bane would also break it as bad as Jango since he has rocket boots.

Are they removing the target system from HvV?
  • Rose Thicco pls
    u6vetiagulnd.png
    I'd play literally nothing else on LS. Spam the "saving what we love" emote at everyone I kill and let the hate flow through.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Rose Thicco pls
    u6vetiagulnd.png
    I'd play literally nothing else on LS. Spam the "saving what we love" emote at everyone I kill and let the hate flow through.

I would main Ms. Thicco all day. Rose being added would make my 2019.
  • Anyone but Rose. What a lame character. Even if we're just talking females there are so many cooler ones than Rose. Ahsoka, Sabine, Jyn, Ayla Secura and even Padme and those are all LS.
  • Anyone but Rose. What a lame character. Even if we're just talking females there are so many cooler ones than Rose. Ahsoka, Sabine, Jyn, Ayla Secura and even Padme and those are all LS.

Little harsh if you axe me.

Cassian would be a good sniper for the light side. The whole concept of the current HvV game mode doesn't seem thought out well. The 2015 game mode seems much better. Accurate snipers would break it almost as bad as Jango if Aurra Sing could just pick off the light side target from range. Cad Bane would also break it as bad as Jango since he has rocket boots.

Are they removing the target system from HvV?

They said they are considering doing a limited time HvV mode with no target system recently, if it goes over well and people like it I have to assume they will make it permanent since there are so many problems with the target system. They are waiting on some new tech to make it possible though so it might be a while before we see it.

Ahsuck sucks.

Sa-what now?

Jyn's great but we got her in 2015 so lower priority than Miss Thicco whom hasn't yet appeared on the Battlefront

Secura isn't a character so much as blue eye candy. Rose is far deeper and more nuanced with better emote potential.

Natalie Padme is okay but from the prequels so automatically lower priority than new hotness like Rose

I already have ideas for alternate skins and abilities
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • ZephanUnbound
    1523 posts Member
    edited January 21
    Anyone but Rose. What a lame character. Even if we're just talking females there are so many cooler ones than Rose. Ahsoka, Sabine, Jyn, Ayla Secura and even Padme and those are all LS.

Ahsuck sucks.

Sa-what now?

Jyn's great but we got her in 2015 so lower priority than Miss Thicco whom hasn't yet appeared on the Battlefront

Secura isn't a character so much as blue eye candy. Rose is far deeper and more nuanced with better emote potential.

Natalie Padme is okay but from the prequels so automatically lower priority than new hotness like Rose

You are crazy xD

Aayla was in the original Battlefront 2 from 2005 so she'd be nice to have just for nostalgia's sake.

Ahsoka is about 100x better written than Rose. Rose's save the animals side story while the Resistance ships were literally fleeing for their lives totally derailed the movie, and her crashing into Finn to save his life when he was willing to sacrifice his life to save the rest of the resistance was just about the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a non-comedic movie.

Padme is lower priority just because she's from the prequels? The prequels are super popular among Battlefront fans.

You're forgetting that Jyn would be much easier to put into Battlefront 2 than an all new character because there are alot of things they can use as a base and then modify to run on Battlefront 2's updated engine.

Ahsuck sucks.

Sa-what now?

You are crazy xD

Aayla was in the original Battlefront 2 from 2005 so she'd be nice to have just for nostalgia's sake.

Ahsoka is about 100x better written than Rose. Rose's save the animals side story while the Resistance ships were literally fleeing for their lives totally derailed the movie, and her crashing into Finn to save his life when he was willing to sacrifice his life to save the rest of the resistance was just about the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a non-comedic movie.

Padme is lower priority just because she's from the prequels? The prequels are super popular among Battlefront fans.

You're forgetting that Jyn would be much easier to put into Battlefront 2 than an all new character because there are alot of things they can use as a base and then modify to run on Battlefront 2's updated engine.

This. 💯
  • bfloo
    14091 posts Member
    Anyone but Rose. What a lame character. Even if we're just talking females there are so many cooler ones than Rose. Ahsoka, Sabine, Jyn, Ayla Secura and even Padme and those are all LS.

Ahsuck sucks.

Sa-what now?

You are crazy xD

The movie derailed when Hux fell for the hold game.

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Alex64
    5627 posts Member
    For the next episode 9 there would be a chance they add Rose or another female character.
  • I demand Dark souls queen lady from the Star Wars comics.

latest?cb=20170517051945

And here is a very out of context frame of her. Because it made me laugh

queen-of-ktathatn.png
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.