criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Dooku should be able to use Lightning Stun midair

Oreo
736 posts Member
Anybody else agree with this?

Replies

• Peepzilla
    919 posts Member
    edited January 23
    Agreed. Thought this several times today in GA. Having two feet planted on the ground within ONE pace of an enemy is super circumstantial.
  • totally agree. This is a must. Luke is the one that can do it in mid air. Also Kylo. I would love obi-wan to charge in mid air it's push since charging in ground it is condemed.
  • Dooku cannot be stronger than Luke
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    Zyder wrote: »
    totally agree. This is a must. Luke is the one that can do it in mid air. Also Kylo. I would love obi-wan to charge in mid air it's push since charging in ground it is condemed.

Maul can choke midair as well.
  • Agreed. The problem is that, I think, that in an effort to not make him OP, they set a small base AoE for his Lightning Stun. Allowing him to use it whilst jumping may not hit his target. At least without his AoE card.
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    anidriX wrote: »
    Agreed. The problem is that, I think, that in an effort to not make him OP, they set a small base AoE for his Lightning Stun. Allowing him to use it whilst jumping may not hit his target. At least without his AoE card.

Good point, it is very short. Still it would be useful on maps like Jabbas Palace for example.
  • Dooku would doesn't need it. He's already a beast, even at base level.
  • also emperor should be able to start aura mid-air
  • Vader should be able to choke mid air
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    Sarcasm is not needed here provide useful feedback or don't post at all.
  • I don't agree, he's fine, let's give him more time as well.
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    I think he is fine too. Range on lightning is poor but when he is close enough its great. That's probably my only gripe.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Would be cool, but he is not the great Emperor. So he needs to concentrate a lot to use his force lightning.
    Jumping and using the force at the same time is clearly still to much for him.
    "Much to learn you still have"
  • his lightning is fine as it is now his damage output once people start leveling him up is going to be insane even with how good his damage is all ready without cards so he really doesn't need any type of buff.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000