criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

WTH: "Production" of a Count Dooku screenshot was unable to be completed due to time!?

2Next

Replies

• Liked and subscribed, completely explains the sad state of the game and the mentality of the devs balancing it. Got a really much needed laugh out the animation.

Good stuff. Hue Hue cameo!
  • My prediction is

Dooku looks nothing like the film version, and we're getting the bushy beard, jowl-faced TCW version. They didn't post anything to save on community outrage.

Dooku is like the film version but could not get approval completed from Disney in time, for whatever reason.

They're literally burning the midnight oil to have him ready for the release tomorrow.
  • This scares me a bit to be honest. Can't get a screen shot out in time lol. I really hope they put that time into polishing Dooku.
  • DarthJ
    6914 posts Member
    My prediction is

Dooku looks nothing like the film version, and we're getting the bushy beard, jowl-faced TCW version. They didn't post anything to save on community outrage.

Dooku is like the film version but could not get approval completed from Disney in time, for whatever reason.

They're literally burning the midnight oil to have him ready for the release tomorrow.

Agree with this. Although if that happened the TCW crowd would be telling everyone its fine as that version was better anyway :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • It's called a rush job, people.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • Is this a AAA game with Live Service? It seems... not.
  • jonci
    1267 posts Member
    AltoJun wrote: »
    Is this a AAA game with Live Service? It seems... not.
    I believe they withdrew that last part live service quite a while ago.
  • Jakeman wrote: »
    391jp5rsfkji.png
    SERIOUSLY?! This my friends is possibly the most ridiculous thing said by EA/DICE. No video or screenshot of Count Dooku because of TIME!? Are you kidding me? How long does that take? This makes the crashed speeder answer look intelligent by comparison. A new low for BF2 that I didn't even think was possible. I mean how stupid do you think we are?

Like the trailer still isn't out do you no in the last game Star Wars Battlefront l from EA they had images of the hero out a month or so before they came out and REAL MARKETING with cool trailers that's right TRAILERS they had multiple trailers before launch of there updates let alone there dlc. What happen EA your last game had better marketing then your new one.
  • worst dev team in the history of gaming!
  • If they do the same thing with Anakin Skywalker that they did with Count Dooku people are gonna start going ham. Like the second worse thing to happen to this game, ham. Let me tell you if they don't add a new hero after that kinda mess up this game will be following Star Wars Battlefront l footsteps into the grave. If you want my view point the only way they will save this game if they mess up with Anakin Let's be real they will some how it's EA. is if they add a new set of heroes or just bring back all the old stuff from Battlefront l an I do mean all. From maps and private matches, guns and heroes. I mean they could just do that right now just update the models and add some star cards plus some work for private matches and boom a bunch of new content sorta. I mean it's better then starting from scratch. It's like over half made already. So lets hope they pick logic and not excuses with Anakin But if they do let's hope they just bring back the old stuff, so we have new weapons, heroes, guns...

raf00x7ian34.jpg
  • It's called a rush job, people.

Total right even though they had over a year to make these 4 heroes. It's not like they were adding anything substantial to the game. Until February when we get TITAN mode unless they mess that up to as usual.
  • It seems that some people need real problems in life.