criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Which Characters Do You Really Want Added To Battlefront 2 In General Over The Next Few Years??

Prev1
Ok everyone I been wondering this for a while and so decided to post it up finally.... “Which Characters Do You Want Added To The Game In General And Within The Next Few Years??”

Here’s my own list of Star Wars Characters who I want to see eventually added to Battlefront 2 starting from March 2019 and continuing for the next few years, and which span across the entire saga. I’ve written out my list by having every 2 characters be a suitable matchup to each other in my own opinion:

1. Padme Amidala
2. Aurra Sing
3. Ahsoka Tano
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Clone Captain Rex - (Heroes)
6. Clone Commander Cody - (Villains)
7. Mace Windu
8. Jango Fett
9. Grand Moff Tarkin
10. Wedge Antilles
11. Poe Dameron
12. General Hux
13. Qi’ra
14. Dryden Voss
15. Sabine Wren
16. Governor Pryce
17. Kanan Jarras
18. Inquisitor
19. Ezra Briger
20. Seventh Sister
21. Hera Syndulla
22. Grand Admiral Thrawn
23. Zeb Orrelios
24. Agent Kallus
25. Jyn Erso
26. Director Krennic
27. Chirrut Imwe
28. Death Trooper Commander
29. Cassian Andor
30. Sandtrooper Commander

Replies

• 1. Tarkin and Krennic just for the banter between them :smirk:
    3. IG-88 and Dengar
    4. Windu and Qui Gon
    5. Ventress and Ashoka
  • Dengar

Baze

Krennic

Chirrut

Jyn erso

IG-88

Mace Windu

Greedo

Tarkin

Cassian

That's about it for heroes for me, couldn't care less for any body else
  • 1. Windu
    2. Ki-Adi-Mundi
    3. Qui-Gon Jinn
    4. Jyn Erso
    5. Tarkin
    6. Jango Fett
    7. Poggle The Lesser
    8. Snoke
  • I have everyone I need though it would be nice to get Veers, Thrawn, Piett, Jerjerrod, and Krennic in some way.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Gonna keep it real simple:
    Heroes:
    - Ahsoka Tano
    - Jyn Erso

Villains:
    - Thrawn
    - Asajj Ventress
    - Orson Krennic
  • Versatti wrote: »
    1. Tarkin and Krennic just for the banter between them :smirk:
    3. IG-88 and Dengar
    4. Windu and Qui Gon
    5. Ventress and Ashoka

You skipped 2.

• For dark side Krennic, Veers and OOM-9

For light side Jyn Erso, Rose Tico and Jar Jar Binks
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • AdnamaAviv wrote: »
    Ok everyone I been wondering this for a while and so decided to post it up finally.... “Which Characters Do You Want Added To The Game In General And Within The Next Few Years??”

Here’s my own list of Star Wars Characters who I want to see eventually added to Battlefront 2 starting from March 2019 and continuing for the next few years, and which span across the entire saga. I’ve written out my list by having every 2 characters be a suitable matchup to each other in my own opinion:

1. Padme Amidala
    2. Aurra Sing
    3. Ahsoka Tano
    4. Asajj Ventress
    5. Clone Captain Rex - (Heroes)
    6. Clone Commander Cody - (Villains)
    7. Mace Windu
    8. Jango Fett
    9. Grand Moff Tarkin
    10. Wedge Antilles
    11. Poe Dameron
    12. General Hux
    13. Qi’ra
    14. Dryden Voss
    15. Sabine Wren
    16. Governor Pryce
    17. Kanan Jarras
    18. Inquisitor
    19. Ezra Briger
    20. Seventh Sister
    21. Hera Syndulla
    22. Grand Admiral Thrawn
    23. Zeb Orrelios
    24. Agent Kallus
    25. Jyn Erso
    26. Director Krennic
    27. Chirrut Imwe
    28. Death Trooper Commander
    29. Cassian Andor
    30. Sandtrooper Commander

Haha... if this game actually makes that many heroes, I would be impressed even though I don’t even want any other heroes. At least it would be like Smash Bros even though I thought that I bought a shooting game. Anyway, I want other game modes and maps and weapons more than heroes...

The only ones that make sense to me at this point are ones from the new movies if the game actually makes it that far to reach episode 9 release.
  • hsf_
    1817 posts Member
    Mace Windu and Asajj Ventress - that is all.
  • they will give up on this game before then...
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress

Captain Rex and Cad Bane

Padme Amidala and Jango Fett

Jyn Erso and Director Krennic

Mace Windu and Savage Oppress

Poe Dameron and General Hux

Kanan Jarrus and The Grand Inquisitor

Hera Sydulla and Grand Admiral Thrawn

Baze Malbus and Dengar

K2-SO and IG-88

Commander Cody and Embo

Plo Koon and Pre Vizsla

Qi’ra and Tobias Beckett

Enfys Nest and Dryden Vos

Nien Nunb and Greedo

Cassian Andor and 4-Lom

Sabine Wren and Zuckuss

Qui-Gon Jinn and Pong Krell

Kazuda Xiono and Major Vonreg

And I can keep listing stuff for quite a while longer, like the gold stormtrooper or more Jedi or bounty hunters... but that’s more than enough for a few years
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • After 2019 this game won't get any more updates...
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    After 2019 this game won't get any more updates...

IN 2019 this game isn't likely to get more updates post-Anakin.
    I don't care how "excited" Ben says he is about possible future content, this game must be haemorrhaging money for EA because the amount of money is costs to produce this content is surely way more than they're getting back from MTXs.
    Put simply, it's hard to see how this game's post-launch content is financially sustainable and for a company that's all about the money, this spells doom for the game.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • My most wanted Hero/Villain pairs for Battlefront 2 and/or Battlefront 3.

1. Ahsoka/Ventress
    2. Mace/Sidious (saber version)
    3. Padme/Jango
    4. Jyn/Krennic
    5. Chirrut/IG-88
    6. Baze/Dengar
    7. Sabine/Gar Saxon
    8. Enfys Nest/Qi'ra
    9. Tobias/Dryden
    10. Ezra/The Grand Inquisitor
    11. Hera/Thrawn
    12. Zeb/Rukh
  • Alex64
    7042 posts Member
    Dengar

Baze

Krennic

Chirrut

Jyn erso

IG-88

Mace Windu

Greedo

Tarkin

Cassian

This, realistic and accurate.
  • Mastahpeece
    2063 posts Member
    edited January 23
    Dengar

Baze

Krennic

Chirrut

Jyn erso

IG-88

Mace Windu

Greedo

Tarkin

Cassian

Hey mister
    akg2vt4q4f3y.jpeg

Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Why would Cody fight alongside Clankers? Ridiculous.
  • Darth_Vapor3
    3764 posts Member
    edited January 23
    1. Mace Windu/Palpatine with saber(s) (we’re getting two Anakins so why not)
    2. K-2SO/IG-88
    3. Ahsoka/Ventress
    4. Rex/Bane
    5. Pong Krell/Savage Opress
    6. Greedo/Nien Nunb
  • Axone
    353 posts Member
    Ahsoka and Windu.
    3. IG-88 and Dengar
    4. Windu and Qui Gon
    5. Ventress and Ashoka

You skipped 2.

It’s a secret... ah who am I kidding, I can’t keep secrets!

2. Ackmena and Malakili

• Alex64
    7042 posts Member
    edited January 23
    My list:

Willrow Hood
    Garindan
    Davin Felth
    Saelt-Marae
    Malakili
    Renz
    Ponda Baba
  • WhiteMaceWindu69
    508 posts Member
    edited January 23
    Don't think we get any more heroes after Anni. Think the focus will be more on maps/ weapons/ skins etc.

That being said Mace and Jango. Qui Gon as well.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • Don't think we get any more heroes after Anni. Think the focus will be more on maps/ weapons/ skins etc.

I hope you’re right!
  • Next few years. Lololol. This place.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • 1. Jyn
    2. Krennic
    3. Ahsoka
    4. Ventress
    5. Padme
    6. Jango
    7. Greedo
    8. Nien Nunb
    9. Dengar
    10. Baze
    11. Mace Windu/ Or Qui-Gon Jinn
    12. Savage Ompress
    13. Poe
    14. Hux.
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    None. This game is choked with heroes. It needs Trooper content.

Absolutely. At least TP
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Next few years. Lololol. This place.

Yeah. I tried to LOL my own list but it wouldn’t let me.
  • Don't freak about heroes. We won't see Rebels stuff or secondary characters like Aurra Sing here. Don't expect Battlefront II to be the unique Star Wars FPS game (I wish it were). I would like to see:

- Qui-Gon Jinn.
    - Mace Windu.
    - Poe Dameron.
    - Snoke.
    - Padme.

No more, no less. This has to be the perfect list. Maybe Hux, but he is not a warrior.
  • Hux, Poe, Ahsoka, Ventress, Base, Jyn, Dengar, Krennic. The main ones on my list.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Darth_Vapor3
    3764 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Zyder wrote: »
    Don't freak about heroes. We won't see Rebels stuff or secondary characters like Aurra Sing here. Don't expect Battlefront II to be the unique Star Wars FPS game (I wish it were). I would like to see:

- Qui-Gon Jinn.
    - Mace Windu.
    - Poe Dameron.
    - Snoke.
    - Padme.

No more, no less. This has to be the perfect list. Maybe Hux, but he is not a warrior.

I wouldn’t mind Hux either. I’d really like killing folks in this game with a character like him. And he’s no less a warrior than Krennic. More even, since he’s in command and not just a researcher.
  • Zyder wrote: »
    Don't freak about heroes. We won't see Rebels stuff or secondary characters like Aurra Sing here. Don't expect Battlefront II to be the unique Star Wars FPS game (I wish it were). I would like to see:

- Qui-Gon Jinn.
    - Mace Windu.
    - Poe Dameron.
    - Snoke.
    - Padme.

I wouldn’t mind Hux either. I’d really like killing folks in this game with a character like him. And he’s no less a warrior than Krennic. More even, since he’s in command and not just a researcher.

Well ‘General Hux’ would be In it eventually especially since he’s heading for a change in “Star Wars Episode 9” this year, and there’s going to be an all-out-battle in the movie where every character is a part of.

Also I do think that some “Rebels” characters will make this game...We already have strong feelings that ‘Ahsoka Tano’ and ‘Asajj Ventress’ could be coming to the game. So If Ahsoka and Asajj make it in then I don’t see the problem with having ‘Sabine Wren’ , ‘Kanan Jarras’ , ‘Thrawn’ and ‘Ezra Bridger’ add in at least. They’d be unique characters to play as especially Thrawn and Ezra who can use both a Lightsaber and a Blaster just like Kanan...Sabine Wren would be also awesome and a different Mandalorian Character to Bob and Jango Fett, She can have The Black Saber as her extra weapon with her 2 blasters and explosives which she has, not to mention using unique graffiti ink as a form of weapon.
    3. IG-88 and Dengar
    4. Windu and Qui Gon
    5. Ventress and Ashoka

Oh I want Grand Moff Tarkin In it because we have never had had him in any Battlefront Game and he’d look good in this one. Tarkin’s weapons can easily be some unique blaster, an enterogation droid, and maybe the ability to call on Death Star Troopers as backup for a sort time. I’d also throw in sheild ability and a smoke impactor that can cause Tarkin’s enemy’s to lose focus for 30 seconds.

I would love to see ‘Grand Moff Tarkin’ be added in the future, to many Star Wars Fans he’s a much loved and iconic “Original Trilogy Character” as Darth Vader, Yoda and Obi-wan are. And Tarkin was played by a great actor at the time too.
  • 1. Windu
    2. Ki-Adi-Mundi
    3. Qui-Gon Jinn
    4. Jyn Erso
    5. Tarkin
    6. Jango Fett
    7. Poggle The Lesser
    8. Snoke

Wow Snoke! ....I’d be down for him being included but what abilities would he even have?? Lol! I’d like him in just for the Golden Robe hehehe.

I guess he’d end up having some sort of Lightning Ability, Unique Mind Melding, and Levitation ability where he can pick up enemies and deal damage to them. Also pick up objects and throw them all while using The Force.
  • But what if we got more than SW characters?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    After 2019 this game won't get any more updates...

IN 2019 this game isn't likely to get more updates post-Anakin.
    I don't care how "excited" Ben says he is about possible future content, this game must be haemorrhaging money for EA because the amount of money is costs to produce this content is surely way more than they're getting back from MTXs.
    Put simply, it's hard to see how this game's post-launch content is financially sustainable and for a company that's all about the money, this spells doom for the game.

You think I really really care if this game continues on after 2019 ?? I’m just honestly happy that ‘Padme Amidala’ and ‘Anakin Skywalker’ are on EA’s List of additional characters... That’s honestly all I want, as I know that this game has already been going down the toilet since day one of its launch and EA Games has no idea about Star Wars at all and what us fans really want. You are right when it comes to cashing in on people’s money, they love ripping people off.

I’m really looking forward to ‘Anakin Skywalker’ and ‘Padme Amidala’ this year for the game maybe also for Ahsoka and Ventress if they can design them right. Poe Dameron and General Hux they’d still add in with “Episode 9” based content.
  • Why would Cody fight alongside Clankers? Ridiculous.

Commander Cody is the first Clone Trooper in “Episode 3” that turned Dark Side Trooper when Emperor Palpatine called Order 66.... While Clone Captain Rex ended up leaving at the end of “Clone Wars” only to come back during “Star Wars Rebels” and rejoin The Rebellion.

That’s why I want both Commander Cody and Captain Rex in this game. They are Prequel Characters and pretty popular in the Star Wars Fandom, especially Captain Rex.
  • Yarael Poof and Oppo Rancisis.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • AdnamaAviv
    84 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Don't think we get any more heroes after Anni. Think the focus will be more on maps/ weapons/ skins etc.

Actually we will be getting other Heroes after Anakin.... Padme Amidala, Jango Fett and Ahsoka are being considered/worked on by the developers.

Also there was news revealed early this year on EA’s Social Media Articles that 2019 will be focusing on more Female Characters being added after ‘Anakin Skywalker’ is launched, under the guidelines of Disney Studios and LucasFilm. More content is also coming to the game in general throughout the year plus “Star Wars Episode 9” themed content and the possibilities of both ‘Poe Dameron’ and ‘General Hux’ being launched in December to fit in with the new movie release.

Keep in mind that both LucasFilm and DisneyStudios have not been overall happy with EA Games regarding “Battlefront 2” and so it looks like that this year Disney and LucasFilm are going to step in and have a real say on what EA Games actually does....And I’m getting this part of the news out of Official LucasFilm News and from Disney’s reports.

In both 2017 and 2018 DisneyStudios and LucasFilm issued harsh warnings to EA Games that if it continues to take advantage of customers and the actual Star Wars Franchise...EA Games will lose their license to Star Wars and won’t be allowed to create anymore Star Wars Video Games. Disney and LucasFilm will just give the license to another Video Game Company.

LucasFilm and DisneyStudios are very much aware and know what fans and customers are going through regarding “EA’s Star Wars Battlefront 2” for the past 2 years now....So Fans Must Stay Hopeful, As Big Brother Is Watching EA Games Very Very Closely.
    Versatti wrote: »
    3. IG-88 and Dengar
    4. Windu and Qui Gon
    5. Ventress and Ashoka

Oh I want Grand Moff Tarkin In it because we have never had had him in any Battlefront Game and he’d look good in this one. Tarkin’s weapons can easily be some unique blaster, an enterogation droid, and maybe the ability to call on Death Star Troopers as backup for a sort time. I’d also throw in sheild ability and a smoke impactor that can cause Tarkin’s enemy’s to lose focus for 30 seconds.

I would love to see ‘Grand Moff Tarkin’ be added in the future, to many Star Wars Fans he’s a much loved and iconic “Original Trilogy Character” as Darth Vader, Yoda and Obi-wan are. And Tarkin was played by a great actor at the time too.

Yeahhhhh...........no to Tarkin
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Yep, this place never changes
  • BlazinSVK
    28 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Since the release of the game until Anakin Skywalker's update we will be having 6 new heroes, so all these posts containing 10 or more heroes are totally out of reality.

First of all, all heroes and villains from SWBF1 should be added in SWBF2.

Secondly, we should consider to make Heroes vs Villains mode more balanced, where the Dark side is in the lead - it has aerial, Bossk who can jump higher than any other hero, overall more stun abiltities and more damaging abilities, Phasma who is made for camping and so on.
    So to counter Boba Fett, Light side would need e.g. Commander Cody with a jetpack.
    Light side would need a new blaster hero whose abilities would be lethal, such as Bossk is.
    Of course 2 villains should be added to the Dark side, but they shouldn't be strong, similair to Leia.

And only then we can talk about new heroes, when that will be balanced.

So with all being said and staying realistic, DICE should add Mace Windu and Asajj Ventress after all.

That makes in total 6 new heroes + adding those from SWBF1.

I'm a HvV player, member of TKS clan.
    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUxQWOhVYYnvM6lHfuWNzQ
    Twitch: twitch.tv/drunkensailorsk

Actually we will be getting other Heroes after Anakin.... Padme Amidala, Jango Fett and Ahsoka are being considered/worked on by the developers.

Also there was news revealed early this year on EA’s Social Media Articles that 2019 will be focusing on more Female Characters being added after ‘Anakin Skywalker’ is launched, under the guidelines of Disney Studios and LucasFilm. More content is also coming to the game in general throughout the year plus “Star Wars Episode 9” themed content and the possibilities of both ‘Poe Dameron’ and ‘General Hux’ being launched in December to fit in with the new movie release.

Keep in mind that both LucasFilm and DisneyStudios have not been overall happy with EA Games regarding “Battlefront 2” and so it looks like that this year Disney and LucasFilm are going to step in and have a real say on what EA Games actually does....And I’m getting this part of the news out of Official LucasFilm News and from Disney’s reports.

In both 2017 and 2018 DisneyStudios and LucasFilm issued harsh warnings to EA Games that if it continues to take advantage of customers and the actual Star Wars Franchise...EA Games will lose their license to Star Wars and won’t be allowed to create anymore Star Wars Video Games. Disney and LucasFilm will just give the license to another Video Game Company.

LucasFilm and DisneyStudios are very much aware and know what fans and customers are going through regarding “EA’s Star Wars Battlefront 2” for the past 2 years now....So Fans Must Stay Hopeful, As Big Brother Is Watching EA Games Very Very Closely.

Emphasis on "considered". Yes, we've heard that DICE may be working on dual pistol functionality, yes there's apparently been hints of Padme, Ahsoka and Ventress, but I would expect DICE to be looking forward and coming up plans and concepts for future content, but this does not guarantee anything. They still will likely have to convince EA to let them do it which means that EA has to fund it and, like I've said before many times, EA will undoubtedly want to see some sort of return on that investment. EA is not known for being a company to sink a lot of money into a game that doesn't later recoup that money and thensome via MTXs, and considering the fact that BFIIs MTXs are almost superfluous, it's hard to see how this will keep the game afloat when it's potentially running at a loss.
    Yes, EA are on thin ice at the moment with Disney and LucasFilm for trying to take advantage of players, cancelling several Star Wars games and producing just 3 games in 6 years with seemingly no games planned after this year, but I don't see this stopping them from pulling the plug on BFII if they're not seeing the kind of profit they'd like from sales figures and MTXs. So right now I'd say that, whilst DICE may have plans, they still need to convince EA to let them do it but EA also have to convince Disney and LucasFilm to let them keep the licence, even in the event of a possible cancellation of further development of BFII.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Yep, this place never changes

That what I was thinking lol, how long they think this things gonna run.
  • Captain Rex (Heroes)

Cad Bane (villains)

Ahsoka (Heroes)

Ventress (Villains)

Mace Windu (Heroes)

Jango Fett (villains)

The first 4 are of upmost importance while the last 2 should be added at some point
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg

Emphasis on "considered". Yes, we've heard that DICE may be working on dual pistol functionality, yes there's apparently been hints of Padme, Ahsoka and Ventress, but I would expect DICE to be looking forward and coming up plans and concepts for future content, but this does not guarantee anything. They still will likely have to convince EA to let them do it which means that EA has to fund it and, like I've said before many times, EA will undoubtedly want to see some sort of return on that investment. EA is not known for being a company to sink a lot of money into a game that doesn't later recoup that money and thensome via MTXs, and considering the fact that BFIIs MTXs are almost superfluous, it's hard to see how this will keep the game afloat when it's potentially running at a loss.
    Yes, EA are on thin ice at the moment with Disney and LucasFilm for trying to take advantage of players, cancelling several Star Wars games and producing just 3 games in 6 years with seemingly no games planned after this year, but I don't see this stopping them from pulling the plug on BFII if they're not seeing the kind of profit they'd like from sales figures and MTXs. So right now I'd say that, whilst DICE may have plans, they still need to convince EA to let them do it but EA also have to convince Disney and LucasFilm to let them keep the licence, even in the event of a possible cancellation of further development of BFII.

Well tough as they’re getting added in anyway.
  • Captain Rex (Heroes)

Cad Bane (villains)

Ahsoka (Heroes)

Ventress (Villains)

Mace Windu (Heroes)

Jango Fett (villains)

The first 4 are of upmost importance while the last 2 should be added at some point

No ‘Padme Amidala’ is as important and needs to be in this game.
    Captain Rex (Heroes)

Cad Bane (villains)

Ahsoka (Heroes)

Ventress (Villains)

Mace Windu (Heroes)

Jango Fett (villains)

No ‘Padme Amidala’ is as important and needs to be in this game.

Nah. A Queen and Senator does not belong on a Battlefront like this.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png