criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

600,000 battlepoint

Hi, I was looking for a google, but he did not find anything. Previously the hero cost 4500-6000 points, now 600,000 ... how do I fix it? What's News it?

9j17uhmmhs6k.jpg

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3244 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/129103/battle-point-event-eras#latest
    EA_Tom wrote: »

BATTLE POINT EVENT: ERAS
    Start Time: Jan 25th - 00:01 UTC
    End Time: Jan 28th - 06:00 UTC

For all Galactic Assault maps, era-appropriate heroes will have their Battle Point costs reduced by 50%, while non-era heroes will be unavailable.

hacnd9nv6753.png

To make that happen they increased the price of out of era heroes to 600k and accurate era heroes to half price.
  • Lol. It's part of the weekend event. They want you to use era-specific heroes. Don't worry. It will end in two days.

thx
  • kirtanloorii
    934 posts Member
    edited January 24
    I wanna see someone use the Emperor on Geonosis. No exploits, just mad skill for 600k BP. Lol

The most BP I ever got was 80k, believe it or not. Back on Crait when it first launched. The speeder got WAY too much bp for shooting at the walker. I was able to play as a hero several times in a row, and I wasn't even careful. lol
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • I saw no communication of the era specific event but other than that...I LIKEY

I always thought it ridiculous that you could play a character that wasn't even there or alive during that battle.
  • d0kRX
    1348 posts Member
    Kaennan wrote: »
    I saw no communication of the era specific event but other than that...I LIKEY

I always thought it ridiculous that you could play a character that wasn't even there or alive during that battle.

Likely cuz once you opened the game after the update was finished you forgot to read the little message before frantically getting rid of the said message so you could see dooku.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • If only the battlepoint glitch was still unfixed.....
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • kirtanloorii
    934 posts Member
    edited January 25
    Kaennan wrote: »
    I saw no communication of the era specific event but other than that...I LIKEY

Yeah. What's Obi Wan doing at the Battle of Endor Death Star?
    Post edited by kirtanloorii on
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • OnizukaCZ wrote: »
    Hi, I was looking for a google, but he did not find anything. Previously the hero cost 4500-6000 points, now 600,000 ... how do I fix it? What's News it?

9j17uhmmhs6k.jpg

Omg, I haven’t played yet today that’s new to me😂
  • It's the no programming way to filter out heroes /Enforcers in a node etc ( by changing value in server side file )so gives an easy fix ro drop Enforcers from Blast and Strike....here's hopin they make it permanent for Strike and Blast
  • Yer it’s another great bit of game development
  • SWymsa
    823 posts Member
    edited January 25
    Makes sense, release a new hero then severely limit it's usage in game... another own goal
    Couldn't make this stuff up, seriously :smiley:
  • @SWymsa My sentiments exactly. They release Dooku and now you can barely use him. Hard enough with everyone grabbing him and then trying to level him up when you do get him. Who’s bright idea was this?

Also seems to be limiting it to 2 heroes at last stage. Hero weekend is much better when its 9v9
  • Lol. 😆 Also, would like for this to end. I can't use Dooku, and I was trying to level up Grievous.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Lol. 😆 Also, would like for this to end. I can't use Dooku, and I was trying to level up Grievous.

inb4 snarky comment about HvV.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • Palp for 600k bp = 1000 hours of gameplay = Ultimate Death by Electrocution = 3 months of sadness
    I would be laughing too hard to play the game, running to the edge of the map / hiding / ppl mad at me. I'm sure my squad would hit me with a scan dart or chat blast my ... to the other team for being stupid

I play dooku at least 20 times a day. HvV ftw

Why do you not play HvV? Do you not like that mode?
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX

inb4 snarky comment about HvV.

HvV people still play that? :smiley:
  • well i was about to play today but nvm
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif