criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

STONE #7 ****chat issues**** COMEBACK

KOCMOC
34 posts Member
edited January 21
1) Why I can't switch language during the game, it always starts with the language set by default in Windows before launch.

As I can remember it was possible on game release. I cant recall the game where i wasnt able to change the language except this one!!

2) Why we cant type a comment in the end of the match when all normal players want to disscuss the game and share their emotions.

3)The chat box for text input is placed on the right side of the screen where it is always appear in the background of window that shows our foe's stats.
Make the chat box always visible and fully accessible by moving it to the left part of the screen or replace death screen to the left side.

Can someone explain? This is Ridiculous! Somobody slap those devs pls
lasers were red - not blue !!!
Post edited by KOCMOC on

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    3876 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I've removed caps lock.
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • I am not lobbying for a Dev to be slapped. But.... It would be nice to get the Post death overlay fixed so it does not cover the chat box. Especially in HvV. The best time to chat is after death and that is difficult because of the overlay.

Can this be addressed soon?
  • I am not lobbying for a Dev to be slapped. But.... It would be nice to get the Post death overlay fixed so it does not cover the chat box. Especially in HvV. The best time to chat is after death and that is difficult because of the overlay.

Can this be addressed soon?

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear." Matthew 11:15

as for the language change looks like it is more an issue of a OS, i rolled back to Windows 8.1 and now I am able to switch the language in the chat box
    lasers were red - not blue !!!