criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Comment For OOM-9 For BattleFront 2

OOM19
2833 posts Member
If Ashoka has it

So can I
OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
[url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
I live again
I am ROMG4 or is ROMG4 me? If I am ROMG4 who am I? If ROMG4 is me who is he what is he? If I am him who or what am I?

If this is conscious does that mean I know I am ROMG4 or not, is ROMG4 me? or Is it not

Gone forgotten, out of board and into the pan of ghost fire and diatrabe of sadness no one AVENGED ME how could this be. 2 years I exist I help, I talk, I contribute, I speak, no one helped me no aide, no one all alone in the dark of the night where dark things lurk in the more of subconscious thought and that which lurks bellow and beyond the veil of madness and the unknown

Space and Asteroids ROMG4

Replies

• OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    If a clanker can get one, then I might just have to make one for Delta Squad, or Republic Commandos in general!

DO IT!

MORE PREQUELS!
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

[url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again
    I am ROMG4 or is ROMG4 me? If I am ROMG4 who am I? If ROMG4 is me who is he what is he? If I am him who or what am I?

If this is conscious does that mean I know I am ROMG4 or not, is ROMG4 me? or Is it not

Gone forgotten, out of board and into the pan of ghost fire and diatrabe of sadness no one AVENGED ME how could this be. 2 years I exist I help, I talk, I contribute, I speak, no one helped me no aide, no one all alone in the dark of the night where dark things lurk in the more of subconscious thought and that which lurks bellow and beyond the veil of madness and the unknown

• I shall help you on this journey, friend. #cheekybump
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • bfloo
    15971 posts Member
    Save us OOM-9, you're our only hope!
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Honestly you gotta wonder why he wasn't added at release?
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • Toddyrocket
    2446 posts Member
    I would rather 00M-9 before any other droids
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    #OpensOnMonth9
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Mastahpeece
    2287 posts Member
    47a36epmkylg.jpg
    letters
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    Attack On Mart 9
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again

• EOP
    60 posts Member
    If they have had characters like Dengar in Battlefront then OOM-9 definitely could be added. He has had more screentime and he really should be the easiest hero to add anyways.
  • Whatever floats y'all's boats.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member

*Ahem*
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770 wrote: »

*Ahem*

This will turn into some lovely meat paste.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • JAREDUP
    1605 posts Member
    qpllefw8l63g.jpg

Vote for OOM-9
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Inexcusable that a game from 2001 had him but not one from 2017.
    4ctr7q10a50f.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    4ctr7q10a50f.png

Watching OOM-9 destroy the Gungans because Baby Anakin couldn't destroy the Command Ship

giphy.gif
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again

• Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    OOM19 wrote: »
    4ctr7q10a50f.png

Watching OOM-9 destroy the Gungans because Baby Anakin couldn't destroy the Command Ship

giphy.gif

I find it weird that baby anakin not destroying the control ship would also cause Maul to win his duel and give the gugans strike and assault mechs.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Comment For OOM-9 For BattleFront 2

Sure why not? The more, the merrier.
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    OOM19 wrote: »
    4ctr7q10a50f.png

giphy.gif

I find it weird that baby anakin not destroying the control ship would also cause Maul to win his duel and give the gugans strike and assault mechs.

I felt a disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror. And were suddenly silenced - Obi-Wan

That's why he lost. The moment Obi-Wan leaped from the Generator shaft to cut Maul in half was the moment he sensed the death of all of OOM-9's troops

The loss of OOM-9's epicness was enough to stun him
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again

• I will support this thread, in your stead, @OOM19. We need OOM-9!
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Piscettios
    6078 posts Member
    tq2g7f16ef8d.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I would rather 00M-9 before any other droids

My preference would be K2-SO paired with IG-88.
  • OOM-9 the unassailable! To you we give praise!
    We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of DICE balancing, and now walk among the stats!

But you were once trooper! Aye! And as Trooper, you said, "Let me show you the power of OOM-9, born of the Naboo, where my breath is long balancing. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this game which is mine. I do this for you, White Legions, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even as Trooper, great OOM-9 cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Star Wars! The future of Battlefront!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of fans! OOM-9 is the true god of fans! Ascended from trash, to rule the realm of Diceach!

The very idea is inconceivable to our EA overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With gamers? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your game. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the EAlves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what does the Youtube do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial Youtube machine enforces the will of the EAlves! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Star Wars! Rise up, Battlefronters! Embrace the word of mighty OOM-9, he who is both Trooper and Hero!

For we are the children of Star Wars! And we shall inherit both the games and the films! And we, not the EAlves or their toadies, will rule Star Wars! Forever!

Terrible and powerful OOM-9! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the 10 became 11, you walked among us, great OOM-9 not as Hero, but as Trooper!

Trust in me, Forums! Trust in the words of ROMG4! For I am the chosen of OOM-9! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • OOM-9 saved me from depression
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • OOM-9 saved me from depression

No way, me too
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Piscettios
    6078 posts Member

0zhqk2rjxlv2.jpeg

While I would agree these two would be better. OOM-9 is the easiest to add making him far more likely IMO.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Nute_Gunray89
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    OOM-9 is just a servant for the Niemoidian sex god latest?cb=20111001152326
    100.gif
  • Piscettios wrote: »

0zhqk2rjxlv2.jpeg

While I would agree these two would be better. OOM-9 is the easiest to add making him far more likely IMO.

Perhaps true... but still.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    When oom9 faced jar jar i cried. Such an emotional moment and im glad the director dave bahloney george lucas delivered!
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I can get behind this, instead of the Ahsoka hate thread. I'll take OOM9, as well as Ahsoka.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • mastery0ta
    6547 posts Member
    I will be most displeased if he does not make it in
  • This thread is still important. OOM-9 FOR 2019
  • We need Blaster heroes
  • Fully support.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • khgnd3sviyh6.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    khgnd3sviyh6.jpeg

"Hello there"
  • Return to us oh great droid leader
  • If it means his counter would be Qui-Gon Jin, then absolutely!
  • Droideka < 00M-9
    Grevious < 00M-9
    Gunray < 00M-9
    Dooku < 00M-9
    Ventress < 00M-9
    Jango >< 00M-9
  • OOM9 > Ahsoka
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • OOM9 > Ahsoka

Amen.
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member