criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

TL50 + epic shield too strong

2

Replies

  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    If that is the case, do we nerf the SE-44C because every Officer uses it? Should we nerf the A280 and the shield bubble on specialist because everyone uses it? Should we nerf Toughen up and CR-2 again because everyone uses it? No, we should accept that no self respecting player is going to choose worse guns or star cards, and live with it, if you get outplayed, you get outplayed.

    Yes!!! If people are picking something to win, it must be nerfed!
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    I just re-test arcade,
    1vs1 to body corp
    Heavy wins with 40 pv remaining.

    On the other hand at the level of numbers, here is what I have: I do not know if it is me who is wrong, or you, or if arcade is bugged but I let you check by yourself.

    CR2
    816 damage over 3.5 seconds
    DPS: 233

    TL50
    1020 damage over 4.3 seconds
    DPS: 237

    DPS isn't over 3.5 seconds, it's over 1 second. The CR-2 has more dps because of faster fire rate, and only 3 less damage than the TL-50. It's higer fire rate gives more total damage.


    816 /3,5 = 233

    1020/4,3= 237

    That is a different time frame, record the TL-50 damage at 3.5 seconds, and compare it to the CR-2. You can't compare different timings, that's not a reliable damage per second.

    you have math problem my friends ^^

    your operation is not good
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    If that is the case, do we nerf the SE-44C because every Officer uses it? Should we nerf the A280 and the shield bubble on specialist because everyone uses it? Should we nerf Toughen up and CR-2 again because everyone uses it? No, we should accept that no self respecting player is going to choose worse guns or star cards, and live with it, if you get outplayed, you get outplayed.

    Yes!!! If people are picking something to win, it must be nerfed!
    It's like the Blurrg, after it got nerfed everyone started using SE-44c, because it's like the only one that isn't terrible. They can't make everything deal the same amount of damage, so just copy what everyone else is using lol
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    If that is the case, do we nerf the SE-44C because every Officer uses it? Should we nerf the A280 and the shield bubble on specialist because everyone uses it? Should we nerf Toughen up and CR-2 again because everyone uses it? No, we should accept that no self respecting player is going to choose worse guns or star cards, and live with it, if you get outplayed, you get outplayed.

    Yes!!! If people are picking something to win, it must be nerfed!
    It's like the Blurrg, after it got nerfed everyone started using SE-44c, because it's like the only one that isn't terrible. They can't make everything deal the same amount of damage, so just copy what everyone else is using lol



    I say: weapons are unbalanced, the most powerful and advantageous are spam, and when it is changed, and it does not allow them to kill easily, they will just take the weapon the most powerful behind it, rather than trying to improve themselves.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    Why make it so difficult?

    Take an epic impact grenade, when you see a CR2 you chuck it at his feet.

    Oh yeah better nerf the grenade too.

    In fact why do we even allow troopers to carry weapons? It's too dangerous because it kills people. Give everyone jetpacks in place of their weapons.
  • Clone201
    3889 posts Member
    edited February 5
    ghawar18 wrote: »

    I say: weapons are unbalanced, the most powerful and advantageous are spam, and when it is changed, and it does not allow them to kill easily, they will just take the weapon the most powerful behind it, rather than trying to improve themselves.

    In a game like Battlefront 2, there's always going to be a single best weapon, whether it'd be damage per second up close or damage per shot, that players will fall back to in a class. Nerfing down already top-tier weapons won't change that. @Lagodaki already pointed out when after the Blurrg nerf, that most Officer players fell back to the next best option, the SE-44C of course.

    In my opinion, it would be easier to balance the different blasters and increase the variety among the blasters the players use had the gaps between guns with low DPS versus guns with high DPS weren't so big, but it is that way and for as long as it is, you'll more often than not find most players that use the same blasters for long periods of time.

    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »

    I say: weapons are unbalanced, the most powerful and advantageous are spam, and when it is changed, and it does not allow them to kill easily, they will just take the weapon the most powerful behind it, rather than trying to improve themselves.

    In a game like Battlefront 2, there's always going to be a single best weapon, whether it'd be damage per second up close or damage per shot, that players will fall back to in a class. Nerfing down already top-tier weapons won't change that. @Lagodaki already pointed out when after the Blurrg nerf, that most Officer players fell back to the next best option, the SE-44C of course.

    In my opinion, it would be easier to balance the different blasters and increase the variety among the blasters the players use had the gaps between guns with low DPS versus guns with high DPS weren't so big, but it is that way and for as long as it is, you'll more often than not find most players that use the same blasters for long periods of time.


    I agree with you, I do not blame a weapon for having a large DPS, which I reproach is that some weapons with a strong DPS do not have enough inconvenient or backlash to allow other weapons to compete with them.
  • The TL-50 has the worst range in the game. It’s a trade offf. At any given range, one of the Heavy’s weapons is still a force when combined with the shield. Blast, Extraction, GA, wherever, some weapons are a little more ideal than others depending on the battle environment. You don’t nerf a gun because it’s strong in one circumstance(short range). This whole issue is old hat. Heavies with the TL-50 + shield are getting dropped all across the Battlefront, like all the other classes. Just look around. It’s not the load out that makes the real difference. It’s the player behind the stick.


    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    LMFAO!! Gotta love it!
  • You kidding? They nerfed the shield considerably awhile ago. A good shot and wear it down in a less than a second.
  • don't need any shots, there is this thing called ion grenade. bye bye everything, vapourized into a cloud of dust.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    I just re-test arcade,
    1vs1 to body corp
    Heavy wins with 40 pv remaining.

    On the other hand at the level of numbers, here is what I have: I do not know if it is me who is wrong, or you, or if arcade is bugged but I let you check by yourself.

    CR2
    816 damage over 3.5 seconds
    DPS: 233

    TL50
    1020 damage over 4.3 seconds
    DPS: 237

    DPS isn't over 3.5 seconds, it's over 1 second. The CR-2 has more dps because of faster fire rate, and only 3 less damage than the TL-50. It's higer fire rate gives more total damage.


    816 /3,5 = 233

    1020/4,3= 237

    That is a different time frame, record the TL-50 damage at 3.5 seconds, and compare it to the CR-2. You can't compare different timings, that's not a reliable damage per second.

    you have math problem my friends ^^

    your operation is not good

    What do you mean? Your operation is flawed in itself. You record one gun at a shorter time frame than the other, and expect that the gun that shot for less seconds is going to have lower dps? You’re pretty much bending the test by having one gun shoot nearly a second more than the other. Of course it’s going to have higher damage, it’s being fired for a longer time. The fact you don’t get this is wack. Wack.

    lbut3p3sve0r.jpeg
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Old_fella_1963
    4697 posts Member
    edited February 6
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    Not really my point.The point is the mentality to use the combo in a game that is fast paced where looking behind every corner is not an option. Actually my tactic is to jump on top on the shield if it is that tight. Of course people choose loadouts to gain advantage ...but there is skill and pride . Of course you have to play what is in front of you and adapt....Personally I always listen out for the TL50s distinctive sound and act accordingly
  • Let's have a mode where casual gamers can have a barrel full of fish to shoot.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    I just re-test arcade,
    1vs1 to body corp
    Heavy wins with 40 pv remaining.

    On the other hand at the level of numbers, here is what I have: I do not know if it is me who is wrong, or you, or if arcade is bugged but I let you check by yourself.

    CR2
    816 damage over 3.5 seconds
    DPS: 233

    TL50
    1020 damage over 4.3 seconds
    DPS: 237

    DPS isn't over 3.5 seconds, it's over 1 second. The CR-2 has more dps because of faster fire rate, and only 3 less damage than the TL-50. It's higer fire rate gives more total damage.


    816 /3,5 = 233

    1020/4,3= 237

    That is a different time frame, record the TL-50 damage at 3.5 seconds, and compare it to the CR-2. You can't compare different timings, that's not a reliable damage per second.

    you have math problem my friends ^^

    your operation is not good

    What do you mean? Your operation is flawed in itself. You record one gun at a shorter time frame than the other, and expect that the gun that shot for less seconds is going to have lower dps? You’re pretty much bending the test by having one gun shoot nearly a second more than the other. Of course it’s going to have higher damage, it’s being fired for a longer time. The fact you don’t get this is wack. Wack.

    lbut3p3sve0r.jpeg




    do not make fun of my friend, they are just maths. I only use a cross product.
    DPS = dammage per second.

    If I take the example of CR2
    I'll put 3.5 seconds if I shoot continuously until overheating and all my charger will do 816 damage. So to know the damage that I would do in 1s, I divide the damage by the time to have 1s,

    To come back to your question, if you want to compare CR2 and TL 50,

    over a period of 3.5 seconds

    cr2 will do 816 damage
    TL50 will do 847 damage
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    All heavy i see play with this. Please nerf this.
    TL50 is powerful than cr2


    Here's what I propose, remove 50 hp epic shield (so it will be 250 HP purple) and augant the basic shield of heavy 50.
    reduce the rate of fire of TL50

    I am doing a MASSACRE with. This combination is horrible and this is so easly to kill with this than nobody want to play with other star card

    just use Ion shot mods and the ion grenade against them... the game has everything to balance the odds it's your duty to adapt.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »

    What do you mean? Your operation is flawed in itself. You record one gun at a shorter time frame than the other, and expect that the gun that shot for less seconds is going to have lower dps? You’re pretty much bending the test by having one gun shoot nearly a second more than the other. Of course it’s going to have higher damage, it’s being fired for a longer time. The fact you don’t get this is wack. Wack.
    His test sounds wack because I think cooling would occur unless using expert weapons handling for time frames he's listing. Provided cooling doesn't kick in, DPS (damage per second) can be calculated from different times as you are dividing damage over time.

    That said, from a practical standpoint, TL-50 kills assault in close range faster than a CR-2 can kill a heavy due to health difference. Add in ion mod, and CR-2 takes over 50% longer to kill a heavy than other way around for the TL-50 around without heavy needing to activate shield. I can't speak for all heavies, but I am a little surprised that CR-2 (with or without ion mod) and smart grenade is listed as a counter for a heavy with ICS. This is not a combination that kills me often, but I don't usually trigger shield except when I'm losing a fight (i.e., smart grenade at worst is a kill trade for me, but usually assault dies before thrown). I usually switch from the DC-15LE to the TL-50 if an assault is giving me issues with CR-2.
  • [/quote]His test sounds wack because I think cooling would occur unless using expert weapons handling for time frames he's listing. Provided cooling doesn't kick in, DPS (damage per second) can be calculated from different times as you are dividing damage over time.

    That said, from a practical standpoint, TL-50 kills assault in close range faster than a CR-2 can kill a heavy due to health difference. Add in ion mod, and CR-2 takes over 50% longer to kill a heavy than other way around for the TL-50 around without heavy needing to activate shield. I can't speak for all heavies, but I am a little surprised that CR-2 (with or without ion mod) and smart grenade is listed as a counter for a heavy with ICS. This is not a combination that kills me often, but I don't usually trigger shield except when I'm losing a fight (i.e., smart grenade at worst is a kill trade for me, but usually assault dies before thrown). I usually switch from the DC-15LE to the TL-50 if an assault is giving me issues with CR-2.[/quote]


    I can not do anything for you if you do not understand the math, although you explain that it is a DPS, you do not understand the operation above, revise your maths my friend ^^
  • It's a troll thread. Anyone who has been playing the game since launch, as the OP commented, and does not know how to counter the TL50/shield combination at this point in the games life, well... you can figure out the rest.
    Moving on.
    #StarWars-y
  • It's a troll thread. Anyone who has been playing the game since launch, as the OP commented, and does not know how to counter the TL50/shield combination at this point in the games life, well... you can figure out the rest.
    Moving on.


    do not be sour my friend ^^ nan it's not a troll, if you would have been careful, you would have seen that in any case, I do not know how to counter heavy + shild, I'm talking about the ease of killing with , and in addition to my personal experience, to have it try I know what I'm talking about, and the immeasurable advantage that it brings you to the fight,
  • It's definitely a good pubstomper setup as low level players don't have the things to counter it or don't know how.

    Falls easily enough to Ion, melee bubble specialist (ironically one of the few things this is good for, they have to drop the shield to roll or else get punched) or just decent accuracy in general. If standing aim at the legs, if crouched aim for the top of the shield and you hit headshots. Meanwhile the TL has no accuracy when using the shield outside of very close distances.

    However @t3hBar0n has already given the blessing for a nerf to his preferred crutch so if you wish, go ahead!
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • I play a lot of Extraction and love playing Enforcers. I have learned that a heavy with epic shield and good aim will normally take me out if I stand there blasting his shield like a dunce. I just roll away and wait for backup or throw my grenade at his feet. Instead of asking for nerfs, adjust how you play.

    I dislike saying this, but git gud.
  • ghawar18
    990 posts Member
    edited February 6
    I play a lot of Extraction and love playing Enforcers. I have learned that a heavy with epic shield and good aim will normally take me out if I stand there blasting his shield like a dunce. I just roll away and wait for backup or throw my grenade at his feet. Instead of asking for nerfs, adjust how you play.

    I dislike saying this, but git gud.

    if you are on ps4, come on to play against me before to say me git gut, i think that you will change your view ^^
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    I play a lot of Extraction and love playing Enforcers. I have learned that a heavy with epic shield and good aim will normally take me out if I stand there blasting his shield like a dunce. I just roll away and wait for backup or throw my grenade at his feet. Instead of asking for nerfs, adjust how you play.

    I dislike saying this, but git gud.

    if you are on ps4, come on to play against me before to say me git gut, i think that you will change your view ^^

    I am on PS4. You are asking for a nerf instead of adapting so you might need to get better. You're probably better than me at the game, but I don't personally struggle against this set up at all. Maybe I should have recommended to get better or adapt instead of saying git gud.

    Just curious, is there anyway to play against specific people since we don't have private matches?
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    I play a lot of Extraction and love playing Enforcers. I have learned that a heavy with epic shield and good aim will normally take me out if I stand there blasting his shield like a dunce. I just roll away and wait for backup or throw my grenade at his feet. Instead of asking for nerfs, adjust how you play.

    I dislike saying this, but git gud.

    if you are on ps4, come on to play against me before to say me git gut, i think that you will change your view ^^

    I am on PS4. You are asking for a nerf instead of adapting so you might need to get better. You're probably better than me at the game, but I don't personally struggle against this set up at all. Maybe I should have recommended to get better or adapt instead of saying git gud.

    Just curious, is there anyway to play against specific people since we don't have private matches?

    i am asking a SMALL nerf because too people
    abuse this and totally depend on some master star cards to dominate others.
    You know I reached a level of exellence in blast that I took the abitude to play without star card and usually has the basic weapon. and I find all the time people who spam some combination to win while they certainly would not have the level if they would have taken a standard or standard equipment. You talk about ion grenade, but for me, grenade ion is very situational, it does not hurt enough to heavy vehicle (CAB / TR TT), it deserves to be able to one shot a heavy shield user or a specialist bubble and kill the player with.
    You talk about ion shot, it's true, it's very efficient against the shield but you'll be much more vulnerable against the rest of the other players, as I said above ion shot must be enabled / disabled or activatable of temporary way like your middle star card in bf2015 and honestly, remove 1 of the first 2 mod that makes your normal weapon of use is too expensive to pay for ionic shooting

    to finish, the only way I found to play against friends and join him manually without going into his group, you have 1 chance out of 2 to fall in front of him to the next part ^^
  • I agree that ion shot should be toggled, and that with the current set up it is not worth using. I disagree that Ion Grenade should OHK specialist and heavies. Removing their shields usually takes them by surprise and they die quickly afterwards.

    I never use the heavy shield so I don't care either way. I was just suggesting to adapt instead of calling for nerfs.
  • A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    edited February 6
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    Yes in a perfect lobby with no lag, if you get to him before the shield. Problem is heavies are often laggy kids and vanguard doesnt often kill 1 shot with lag. But yes vanguard is a good counter. Not so good if it's on cooldown though.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    Yes in a perfect lobby with no lag, if you get to him before the shield. Problem is heavies are often laggy kids and vanguard doesnt often kill 1 shot with lag. But yes vanguard is a good counter.

    You can kill the Heavy with his shield equipped as long as it at least partially hits an exposed area (head or legs). I have been 1 shotted by many Vanguards while my shield was up doing exactly this.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    you will have juste the time to destroy the shild and after, you will dying
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    edited February 6
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    Yes in a perfect lobby with no lag, if you get to him before the shield. Problem is heavies are often laggy kids and vanguard doesnt often kill 1 shot with lag. But yes vanguard is a good counter.

    You can kill the Heavy with his shield equipped as long as it at least partially hits an exposed area (head or legs). I have been 1 shotted by many Vanguards while my shield was up doing exactly this.

    Remember you play on PC where there's less lag, console can be a laggy mess sometimes. In arcade I find that works, if only there was always no lag. I'm very good with vanguard, I main assault and I know when lag is affecting its effectiveness.
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    edited February 6
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    you will have juste the time to destroy the shild and after, you will dying

    Incorrect, the Vanguard can 1 shot kill the Heavy WITH his shield equipped as long as you don't shoot the Vanguard directly into the center of the shield. Aim for the top or bottom rim of the shield and you can get OHK's with it.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    Yes in a perfect lobby with no lag, if you get to him before the shield. Problem is heavies are often laggy kids and vanguard doesnt often kill 1 shot with lag. But yes vanguard is a good counter.

    You can kill the Heavy with his shield equipped as long as it at least partially hits an exposed area (head or legs). I have been 1 shotted by many Vanguards while my shield was up doing exactly this.

    Remember you play on PC where there's less lag, console can be a laggy mess sometimes. In arcade I find that works, if only there was always no lag. I'm very good with vanguard, I main assault and I know when lag is affecting its effectiveness.

    im on ps4 and rarely have lag issues you must be on xbone that console seems to have terrible servers.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    edited February 6
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    you will have juste the time to destroy the shild and after, you will dying

    Incorrect, the Vanguard can 1 shot kill the Heavy WITH his shield equipped as long as you don't shoot the Vanguard directly into the center of the shield. Aim for the top or bottom rim of the shield and you can get OHK's with it.

    Lol. Vanguard rarely 1 shot kills a heavy to the chest on console, unless you find a perfect server with no lag. PC lags way less than console, on console this would be a rare occurence.
  • I'm on both xbox and ps4, ps4 lags way more, I'm on aussie servers perhaps they're worse. I find if I play off peak there's less lag and what t3hbar0n says sometimes works. But during peak hours no way in hell. I'm on gigabit fibre too 28ms ping, so it's not that.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    you will have juste the time to destroy the shild and after, you will dying

    Incorrect, the Vanguard can 1 shot kill the Heavy WITH his shield equipped as long as you don't shoot the Vanguard directly into the center of the shield. Aim for the top or bottom rim of the shield and you can get OHK's with it.


    I would try, but it seems like a very complicated operation in the middle of a fight and provided you hit your target wherever you want, unlike heavy who just has to press a button to take the 'advantage.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    you will have juste the time to destroy the shild and after, you will dying

    Incorrect, the Vanguard can 1 shot kill the Heavy WITH his shield equipped as long as you don't shoot the Vanguard directly into the center of the shield. Aim for the top or bottom rim of the shield and you can get OHK's with it.


    I would try, but it seems like a very complicated operation in the middle of a fight and provided you hit your target wherever you want, unlike heavy who just has to press a button to take the 'advantage.

    Now you are sounding desperate. Each class has one cheesey combo. Of course you should be aiming at areas not covered by the shield if it is up....not difficult
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    you will have juste the time to destroy the shild and after, you will dying

    Incorrect, the Vanguard can 1 shot kill the Heavy WITH his shield equipped as long as you don't shoot the Vanguard directly into the center of the shield. Aim for the top or bottom rim of the shield and you can get OHK's with it.


    I would try, but it seems like a very complicated operation in the middle of a fight and provided you hit your target wherever you want, unlike heavy who just has to press a button to take the 'advantage.

    Now you are sounding desperate. Each class has one cheesey combo. Of course you should be aiming at areas not covered by the shield if it is up....not difficult


    you are an arrogant little child to talk to me like that? I tried all day and the operation is not really profitable, as it said @Bandicoot , the best and throw a grenade and run away quickly, so keep your sarcasse with you ^^
  • Chico
    442 posts Member
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    If that is the case, do we nerf the SE-44C because every Officer uses it? Should we nerf the A280 and the shield bubble on specialist because everyone uses it? Should we nerf Toughen up and CR-2 again because everyone uses it? No, we should accept that no self respecting player is going to choose worse guns or star cards, and live with it, if you get outplayed, you get outplayed.

    Yes!!! If people are picking something to win, it must be nerfed!

    With the ultimate end result being every weapon dealing the same damage - zero. Then what would people complain about?
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    A good beavy plus combat shield in close quarters will win 100 percent of the time, doesn't matter how many ion goodies the opposite class has. The thing is we can all counter it because heavies are mostly terrible players, the class attracts the noobs as its designed to give them a chance. I have no problems with this combo for the reason above. I've found the only way to win against a good heavy with this combo is to toss a thermal detonator at his feet and hope there's a door nearby so you can make a quick exit. The great thing is I can count the amount of good heavies ive seen on one hand.

    You must not be very good with Vanguard as that can kill a Heavy with shield in CQC with ease.

    you will have juste the time to destroy the shild and after, you will dying

    Incorrect, the Vanguard can 1 shot kill the Heavy WITH his shield equipped as long as you don't shoot the Vanguard directly into the center of the shield. Aim for the top or bottom rim of the shield and you can get OHK's with it.


    I would try, but it seems like a very complicated operation in the middle of a fight and provided you hit your target wherever you want, unlike heavy who just has to press a button to take the 'advantage.

    Now you are sounding desperate. Each class has one cheesey combo. Of course you should be aiming at areas not covered by the shield if it is up....not difficult


    you are an arrogant little child to talk to me like that? I tried all day and the operation is not really profitable, as it said @Bandicoot , the best and throw a grenade and run away quickly, so keep your sarcasse with you ^^

    Lol. Just Lol.

  • you can laugh as much as you want, if you can not understand the balance of a game, I can not do anything for you, good day ^^
  • Chico wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    If that is the case, do we nerf the SE-44C because every Officer uses it? Should we nerf the A280 and the shield bubble on specialist because everyone uses it? Should we nerf Toughen up and CR-2 again because everyone uses it? No, we should accept that no self respecting player is going to choose worse guns or star cards, and live with it, if you get outplayed, you get outplayed.

    Yes!!! If people are picking something to win, it must be nerfed!

    With the ultimate end result being every weapon dealing the same damage - zero. Then what would people complain about?

    People complaining that weapons do too little damage.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    you can laugh as much as you want, if you can not understand the balance of a game, I can not do anything for you, good day ^^

    Again Lol Balance comes from many things including exploiting the fact that you can change loadouts on every respawn so using another class or ION and skill tactics and on and on . Get over it.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    you can laugh as much as you want, if you can not understand the balance of a game, I can not do anything for you, good day ^^

    Again Lol Balance comes from many things including exploiting the fact that you can change loadouts on every respawn so using another class or ION and skill tactics and on and on . Get over it.

    only than tl50+ epic shild dominated all other blaster to the body....
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Chico wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    If that is the case, do we nerf the SE-44C because every Officer uses it? Should we nerf the A280 and the shield bubble on specialist because everyone uses it? Should we nerf Toughen up and CR-2 again because everyone uses it? No, we should accept that no self respecting player is going to choose worse guns or star cards, and live with it, if you get outplayed, you get outplayed.

    Yes!!! If people are picking something to win, it must be nerfed!

    With the ultimate end result being every weapon dealing the same damage - zero. Then what would people complain about?

    People complaining that weapons do too little damage.


    I would not say that, the majority of conventional weapons are satisfactory, I would say that the epic shield is too resistant, you already have trouble with OP weapons, so if you fight with conventional weapons, it's even worse.
  • BucksawBoushh
    5467 posts Member
    edited February 8
    Calling Old_fella_1963 an “arrogant little child”.

    dpgo5pf7z51h.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Chico wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    If that is the case, do we nerf the SE-44C because every Officer uses it? Should we nerf the A280 and the shield bubble on specialist because everyone uses it? Should we nerf Toughen up and CR-2 again because everyone uses it? No, we should accept that no self respecting player is going to choose worse guns or star cards, and live with it, if you get outplayed, you get outplayed.

    Yes!!! If people are picking something to win, it must be nerfed!

    With the ultimate end result being every weapon dealing the same damage - zero. Then what would people complain about?

    People complaining that weapons do too little damage.


    I would not say that, the majority of conventional weapons are satisfactory, I would say that the epic shield is too resistant, you already have trouble with OP weapons, so if you fight with conventional weapons, it's even worse.

    So because someone uses an ability to increase survivability, you want to be able to destroy it without utilizing an ability? Cool.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • I didn’t bother reading all the replies. Heavy is fine. Leave it alone. Learn to work with what you have. In real life, would you still attack someone holding a shield head on?

    Btw I view heavies using shields as noobs. I haven’t used that card since I unlocked barrage and ion torpedoes about two weeks after launch.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Chico wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    Heavy main with the TL50 and I just don't use the combat shield at all as I prefer the IG, Barrage or the RD combination.
    Any ION weapon will melt the shield. The TL50 is just fine.


    Do you find it normal that TL50 is superior to CR2?

    the heavy loads are equipped with gunshots not super weapons hit for close combat

    TL50 cooling himself very too much quikly, you can chain so soldier following

    CR2 feels a lot better then the TL50 imo.

    DPS CR2 : 233
    150 HP assault

    DPS TL50 : 242
    200 HP heavy

    in blaster fight, cr2 loses

    No, DPS of CR2:283.3
    DPS of TL-50: 233.3

    In blaster fight, CR-2 will win, as it has the highest DPS out of all the guns EXCEPT the SE-44c with the rapid fire mod. Even with the ion mod equiiped it still does higher dps than the TL-50.

    Lol like the Scrub doesn’t not sit crouched behind the shield firing? Combo is what the OP is talking about... ion grenade will not be quick enough in tight space Cqc

    If someone is sitting crouched with the shield, get behind cover and corner peek, then toss the grenade. If you engage without any cover, then yeah, you should lose that fight anyway.

    It is not worth suggesting solutions... they don't want solutions because that requires effort and adapting on their part... they want NERPHS!!! That way they can keep doing exactly what they have been doing and feel more successful!


    you know, I find that each class needs buff and nerve on different points, whether weapons or cards, we can not talk about nerve or buff.
    I speak of TL50 nerve + shield because they are players who choose the facility to win.

    Awesome... so we are going to base nerf requests on whether players "choose the facility to win"... I am pretty sure people don't choose things with the intent of increasing their chances of losing, so if someone picks something, it by definition should be nerfed as they are picking it to win... solid balancing logic.

    If that is the case, do we nerf the SE-44C because every Officer uses it? Should we nerf the A280 and the shield bubble on specialist because everyone uses it? Should we nerf Toughen up and CR-2 again because everyone uses it? No, we should accept that no self respecting player is going to choose worse guns or star cards, and live with it, if you get outplayed, you get outplayed.

    Yes!!! If people are picking something to win, it must be nerfed!

    With the ultimate end result being every weapon dealing the same damage - zero. Then what would people complain about?

    People complaining that weapons do too little damage.


    I would not say that, the majority of conventional weapons are satisfactory, I would say that the epic shield is too resistant, you already have trouble with OP weapons, so if you fight with conventional weapons, it's even worse.

    So because someone uses an ability to increase survivability, you want to be able to destroy it without utilizing an ability? Cool.


    there is a difference between improvement and transformation, epic shield will double the HP of your shield. The difference between the base shield and the epic is monstrous.
  • Mouse92im wrote: »
    I didn’t bother reading all the replies. Heavy is fine. Leave it alone. Learn to work with what you have. In real life, would you still attack someone holding a shield head on?

    Btw heavies are noobs, it's a scrub class with no need to aim. I haven’t used that card since I unlocked barrage and ion torpedoes about two weeks after launch.

    Fixed your comment ^^^
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!