criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battle Point Event: Reinforcements

EA_Tom
272 posts EA Community Manager
edited January 30
74wge02jc71k.png

BATTLE POINT EVENT: Reinforcements
Start Time: Feb 8th - 23:01 UTC
End Time: Feb 11th - 05:00 UTC

Battle Point costs for Reinforcements in Galactic Assault will be 50% off during this event.
Post edited by T0TALfps on

Replies

• Riveting.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • This event sounds nice, but maybe, next month, could we have other creative events like....

AERIALS UNLEASHED EVENT (all Aerials are 75% off in GA and there is no limit on the number in a round)

really like this one.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • I'm ready!

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    This event sounds nice, but maybe, next month, could we have other creative events like....

AERIALS UNLEASHED EVENT (all Aerials are 75% off in GA and there is no limit on the number in a round)

really like this one.

Same, this sounds like a lot of fun.
  • Are the limits on them being removed too?
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • This event sounds nice, but maybe, next month, could we have other creative events like....

TRIPLE XP VEHICLE EVENT (a continuation of the Triple XP series in GA)
    FAST SPAWN EVENT: HvV (spawn timer in HvV is removed)

Triple XP SFA Heroes Unleashed

And spawn onto team mate
  • As a fan of the Aerial, I'm looking forward to this :)
  • I love the CT event that tells us if we are getting the new large mode and if it's for offline variant.

That's the only event I care about.
  • Relmets
    1964 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Are the limits on them being removed too?

someone please answer
    if they aren't it hardly seems like an event
    [+3748 posts]
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

If you see half the team Enforcers any time, perhaps it was removed.

Now image how fun it would be to fight Wookiees on Theed or Kamino for instance...
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

If you see half the team Enforcers any time, perhaps it was removed.

Now image how fun it would be to fight Wookiees on Theed or Kamino for instance...

Already avoid those maps like the plague, can't imagine what mess they are with this kind of thing turned on.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Can we have an event without them next?

Every other enemy being a wooly big boi makes games very stagnant and immobile.

Especially when a Finn shows up and they all have over 1000 HP
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st

These!! ^^

• Join me in welcoming our new Wookie Overlords.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • kings for a weekend, it's ok.
  • Nothing like getting killed by wookies entire games. What a pathetic event. Like they are not bad enough normally. Has made GA unplayable.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

According to the pop up this morning, there will be no limits on enforcers. In fact, it even states something along the lines of, "Expect to see a lot of Wookie Warriors and Death Troopers."

Have to admit, it would be kind of cool to see 10 Death Troopers storming an objective ;)
  • Barely saw any enforcers, couldn't always be one, I think the numbers are capped
  • Where are the new and or ported SWBF 15 maps? This game needs new maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Barely saw any enforcers, couldn't always be one, I think the numbers are capped

Yeah, this event is either mislabeled (shocker) or no one is selecting the enforcers/aerials. It has been regular ol’ GA for me, today, albeit with an enforcer/aerial or two showing up 30 seconds earlier.
  • Maybe concentrate on getting content delivered like the new mode you've all but delayed...?
  • Where are the new and or ported SWBF 15 maps? This game needs new maps.

Think its safe to say that wont be happening, they're drip feeding to pick up the last of the bargin bin sales then they'll drop this game.
  • ‘Event’?!?!?!

Wait you’re really going with that word?

Event?

I suppose it’s quicker to type on promo material than, ‘Emperor’s New Clothes’.

A Brexit no-deal has more perks than this weekend.

pH
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    ‘Event’?!?!?!

Wait you’re really going with that word?

Event?

I suppose it’s quicker to type on promo material than, ‘Emperor’s New Clothes’.

A Brexit no-deal has more perks than this weekend.

pH

You tell em Babadook
    [+3748 posts]
  • Best event ever. Please make it a permanent mode.
  • aerial unleashed... sounds like jetpack cargo on large maps... triple XP for vehicles and starships is interesting BUT brand new content should be part of the plan really soon'TM'.