criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

These "events" only invite me to STOP to play this game

Prev1
DarthCapa2
2764 posts Member
edited February 9
This events are bad for this game Galactic Assault is UNPLAYABLE 3 days on 7 every week at this point. The worst thing about this is that these events are FORCED.
I played battlefront 2015 and this game from day one and NOTHING in these years invite me to stop to play as these events. If you lose a loyal player like me there is something you should think about dear EA/DICE

[Removed certain reference]
Post edited by IronSoldier on

Replies

  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    edited February 9
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    This events are bad for this game Galactic Assault is UNPLAYABLE 3 days on 7 every week at this point. The worst thing about this is that these events are FORCED.
    I played battlefront 2015 and this game from day one and NOTHING in these years invite me to stop to play as these events. If you lose a loyal player like me there is something you should think about dear EA/DICE @F8RGE @EA_Tom

    Why? Are you currently spending money buying skins etc? If not, they already have your money, and whether they lose you as a player or not is irrelevant. The same with me as well, I don't spend money on this game, so if I quit playing or not it makes 0 difference to them aside from slightly less server load on a game which doesn't generate much revenue for them.
    Post edited by IronSoldier on

  • everything is done to drag this game in the mud, I estimate that after a year of patience, we merit a correct game, we have not even the minimum that a standard game could offer, it's really disappointing for a game DICE is trying so hard to disgust the players, I hope for the good of all that DICE will be liscenciated and they will not do any more video games. I can understand that the devellopeurs do not have the passion of the game but to neglect a game like that is not good, they transformed a game that I loved in a painful and testing experience.
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    AuraStorm wrote: »
    You’re one player, the devs aren’t obligated to cater to just you

    It's not just that person who feels like that though ;)

    Checking in as another player who doesn't play these "event" weekends.
    Take a queue from other games, if you want to do an event, add it as an extra mode. If you know how.
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • I like the events a lot. They make GA a lot more fun. I don't usually play GA during non-event times. Are cheap enforcers really ruining your time that much?
  • The game needs new maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Then stop playing.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Sad part is that these events originate from a glitch...

    Interesting, please explain?
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I find this to be especially true with new hero releases. Within a day or two, some players have new hero cards maxed out at purple, and are already calling for nerfs or buffs. Meanwhile, most people haven't even played as them yet.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.

    What does it matter that it is Battlefront? I didn't play the originals so I don't get this mindset.

    Also, please explain how half price enforcers is ruining GA for you? I just don't see how having cheaper reinforcements can ruin your experience. I'd understand if there were 15 Wookiees on the battlefield, but it's literally just half price.
  • bfloo
    14404 posts Member
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.

    This game isn't anything like the og battlefronts.

    It is barely a shooter, it is more of a 1/2 done hero game where whoever doesn't have 1 is glorified ai to be farmed.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    AuraStorm wrote: »
    You’re one player, the devs aren’t obligated to cater to just you

    They aren't, but I have the right to express my opinion, thanks for your useless comment ;)
    Anyway they shouldn't obligate the entire community to play these events because there are a lot of players like me that don't enjoy them.

    Again one player who trying to force his opinions on to others.
  • If the majority is against you then that makes you wrong and even if you insult us that still doesn’t change the fact that you are wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a long look at the sun and when your ready to have a friendly conversation I will be here waiting. No need to insult everyone who disagrees with you.
  • bfloo
    14404 posts Member
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    AuraStorm wrote: »
    You’re one player, the devs aren’t obligated to cater to just you

    They aren't, but I have the right to express my opinion, thanks for your useless comment ;)
    Anyway they shouldn't obligate the entire community to play these events because there are a lot of players like me that don't enjoy them.

    Again one player who trying to force his opinions on to others.

    There is thread after thread complaining about these events every time they come up.

    They need to start doing separate event tiles.

    I'd love to see how regular GA plays while a lot of players run off to heroes unleashed, which I personally find terrible.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • If the majority is against you then that makes you wrong.

    No not wrong at all..but that does make you in the minority. But... We do live a democratic society so the fact that if you are in the minority you should understand that and deal with it. Absolutely right nonjeef for insults
  • If the majority is against you then that makes you wrong

    You might want to reconsider this sentence, just saying.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.

    Yo if the majority says your wrong then your wrong, just because you think your right doesn’t mean it and almost everyone agree your wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a nice look at the sun and come back when your ready to have a friendly conversation instead of insulting everyone who you think is wrong.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.


    If the majority is against you then that makes you wrong and even if you insult us that still doesn’t change the fact that you are wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a long look at the sun and when your ready to have a friendly conversation I will be here waiting. No need to insult everyone who disagrees with you.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.


    If the majority is against you then that makes you wrong and even if you insult us that still doesn’t change the fact that you are wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a long look at the sun and when your ready to have a friendly conversation I will be here waiting. No need to insult everyone who disagrees with you.

    No, if the majority is people who love call of duty version star wars, what do you want me to say to you?, you are people "nagging" and so easy to satisfy with nothing, exile us if we like a minimum want to play objective, the immersive and strategic side of a video game, do not you prefer a real event? I think that it is useless to specify why HU spoils the little interest of the game, but I remind you that HU is an event, GA is the original mode, me personally I would like a GA weekend without hero or with only basic weapons, I do not want to impose that on others that's why I hope it will be a separate mode for events, everyone will be the winner
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.

    Yo if the majority says your wrong then your wrong, just because you think your right doesn’t mean it and almost everyone agree your wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a nice look at the sun and come back when your ready to have a friendly conversation instead of insulting everyone who you think is wrong.
    Classic appeal to numbers fallacy. The majority of people thought that the earth was the center of the universe... how did that work out?
  • bfloo wrote: »
    These 'events' lack imagination and are already getting repetitive.

    Nailed it. Many of us who've been with the game for a while now have grown tired of these events with broken heroes, cheap reinforcements and or cheap vehicles. While it might be a good opportunity for any new players, for some of us it is the same old same old.
    New maps > events.
    Ported maps > events.
    New weapons > events.
    Ported weapons > events.


    #StarWars-y
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.

    Yo if the majority says your wrong then your wrong, just because you think your right doesn’t mean it and almost everyone agree your wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a nice look at the sun and come back when your ready to have a friendly conversation instead of insulting everyone who you think is wrong.
    Classic appeal to numbers fallacy. The majority of people thought that the earth was the center of the universe... how did that work out?

    Waits for someone to reply that they are the center of the universe. With many of the posts, that’s the impression I get.
  • Omniscient
    777 posts Member
    edited February 9
    ... I suggest you go outside and take a long look at the sun...

    It’s a trap!

    The sun is a deadly lazer!

    1zxjd0b49ai0.png


  • bfloo
    14404 posts Member
    Omniscient wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.

    Yo if the majority says your wrong then your wrong, just because you think your right doesn’t mean it and almost everyone agree your wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a nice look at the sun and come back when your ready to have a friendly conversation instead of insulting everyone who you think is wrong.
    Classic appeal to numbers fallacy. The majority of people thought that the earth was the center of the universe... how did that work out?

    Waits for someone to reply that they are the center of the universe. With many of the posts, that’s the impression I get.

    I just figured you all knew I was the center... ;)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • If the majority is against you then that makes you wrong and even if you insult us that still doesn’t change the fact that you are wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a long look at the sun and when your ready to have a friendly conversation I will be here waiting. No need to insult everyone who disagrees with you.

    Where the majority is against me? I see a lot of players that agree with me. I see 11 agree on this post + comments of supports. Same for other players that make thread similar to this one here and on reddit. So please don't say silly things.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Dude, if they lose 1 “loyal player” it wouldn’t make any kind of dent.

    i think they'll lose more than one loyal player if they continue like this. What is sad is not that they can lose me, i'm just one player, but the fact that a player like me (a fanatic of this game and of star wars) is invited to leave by this events.. it is a big alarm in my opinion.

    I think it is common for "fanatic" players, as you say, to overestimate their importance. I'd say the people that play all of the time are actually a negative thing for Dice because they are usually the first players to max level or to have all achievements, and then they come on the forums and complain about lack of content.

    I played Battlefield 5 for the first two weeks of its launch. There were people that had max level and everything unlocked by the time I was level 5, and they were the ones on the forums whining that there is nothing to do. They blamed DICE instead of the fact that they hadn't seen the sun in over a week.

    And stop calling yourself a loyal player. You are not playing this game because you are loyal to Dice or to this game. You play because it is the only Star Wars game available at the moment.

    I play this game because it is star wars but even because it is BATTLEFRONT.
    Anyway I already precisate that I'm nothing, but if a passionate player like me fir battlefront it is invited to don't play the game when these events are on, there is something wrong.

    What does it matter that it is Battlefront? I didn't play the originals so I don't get this mindset.

    Also, please explain how half price enforcers is ruining GA for you? I just don't see how having cheaper reinforcements can ruin your experience. I'd understand if there were 15 Wookiees on the battlefield, but it's literally just half price.

    There an unlimited number of enforcers available is not only half the prince, have 7-8 wookies broke the balance completely, as have too many jump troopers etc etc
  • You can just not play for a weekend?

    I didn’t really notice wookie spam or anything in the few matches I played

    Not to mention how much my death trooper mauled wookies at range
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Sad part is that these events originate from a glitch...

    Interesting, please explain?

    When the squad system first came out there were bugs where you get to go over the limit of heroes and other reinforcements like vehicles and enforcers, 5 heroes in phase 1, 6 AT-STs on the first phase on Crait, and things like that. For whatever reason, they decided to make this a feature.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • bfloo
    14404 posts Member
    AuraStorm wrote: »
    You can just not play for a weekend?

    I didn’t really notice wookie spam or anything in the few matches I played

    Not to mention how much my death trooper mauled wookies at range

    It is turning into every weekend now.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • There an unlimited number of enforcers available is not only half the prince, have 7-8 wookies broke the balance completely, as have too many jump troopers etc etc

    I played GA a lot today, and I didn't even notice this if it is indeed the case. I seemed to win evenly whether I was LS or DS so I don't think Wookiee's are throwing off the balance at all. Not really sure what you're complaining about. I think you just want to be upset about something.
  • Salacious_Me_1138
    1862 posts Member
    edited February 10
    If the majority is against you then that makes you wrong and even if you insult us that still doesn’t change the fact that you are wrong. I suggest you go outside and take a long look at the sun and when your ready to have a friendly conversation I will be here waiting. No need to insult everyone who disagrees with you.

    No need for a "Them vs Us" derail and you need to calm down, he's not insulting you or anyone really. Oh and your comment of "If the majority is against you then that makes you wrong" proves how very young to "friendly conversation" you are.
  • bfloo wrote: »
    AuraStorm wrote: »
    You can just not play for a weekend?

    I didn’t really notice wookie spam or anything in the few matches I played

    Not to mention how much my death trooper mauled wookies at range

    It is turning into every weekend now.

    Not sure why that’s the case if there’s a few extra enforcers running around
  • No matter if you like a certain event or even all of them the OP has a point, they should not be forced on everyone, especially on the weekend which for many people is the only time they can play a bit more then usual.

    Events in general, not just in this game, should feel like something special, if you have one running almost every weekend they loose the feeling of being something that is actually different and unique.

    There is no need to argue about if someone likes these events or if a certain opinion represents the majority of players or not, these events simply are held to often and those that restrict the map rotation for example can never be a good thing if people keep asking for more content all the time.
  • bfloo
    14404 posts Member
    AuraStorm wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    AuraStorm wrote: »
    You can just not play for a weekend?

    I didn’t really notice wookie spam or anything in the few matches I played

    Not to mention how much my death trooper mauled wookies at range

    It is turning into every weekend now.

    Not sure why that’s the case if there’s a few extra enforcers running around

    Infantry are under represented as it is in the final phase with all the heroes and reinforcements in regular GA, plus a bunch camping the spawn screen. Add a few extra enforcers/ heroes and it gets even worse.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Most of the community seems to not want these events, there has to be a reason DICE is all for them.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Most of the community seems to not want these events, there has to be a reason DICE is all for them.

    They likely have numbers that show an increase in players in certain modes during these events. I definitely play GA more during events. I usually don't play GA when there is not an event happening.
  • Lately I find myself playing this game less and less the more "events" are on in GA. It's gotten to the point where I now maybe play 1 map in a week.
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Most of the community seems to not want these events, there has to be a reason DICE is all for them.

    "Most" = majority... or at least 51% of players... so, you must know how many players there are total in order to determine how many would be required for a majority... so, how many players are playing the game?
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Most of the community seems to not want these events, there has to be a reason DICE is all for them.

    You have to conclude that player activity increases during the events. Otherwise they wouldn't do them.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Most of the community seems to not want these events, there has to be a reason DICE is all for them.

    "Most" = majority... or at least 51% of players... so, you must know how many players there are total in order to determine how many would be required for a majority... so, how many players are playing the game?

    @YouRuinedThis ruin this guy again
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Most of the community seems to not want these events, there has to be a reason DICE is all for them.

    "Most" = majority... or at least 51% of players... so, you must know how many players there are total in order to determine how many would be required for a majority... so, how many players are playing the game?

    @YouRuinedThis ruin this guy again

    Oh, do you have the numbers to back up this absurd assertion? Something tells me your "boy" is unlikely to respond to your calls for aid lol.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Most of the community seems to not want these events, there has to be a reason DICE is all for them.

    "Most" = majority... or at least 51% of players... so, you must know how many players there are total in order to determine how many would be required for a majority... so, how many players are playing the game?

    @YouRuinedThis ruin this guy again

    Oh, do you have the numbers to back up this absurd assertion? Something tells me your "boy" is unlikely to respond to your calls for aid lol.

    Nah he owned you in his now deleted post lmao. I just want to see him do it again that's all.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!