criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

If you can't beat them join them...

Mouthrax
522 posts Member
edited February 9
Well after a year of complaining about the games glitches, MANY exploits and the cheeseballs that use them I decided a few days ago to join them ...Go team cheeseball!!!

I have been exploiting running, jumping, hiding, bubble/melee, wall hacking, flying from one side of the map to the other as Boba, denying kills by jumping off ledges, avoiding being target by jumping off ledges, camping and my absolute favourite is avoiding death by respawning before the opponent gets me or before I die from being pushed off a ledge, doing this even spawns you in faster, 3 seconds in fact :p

As someone once said "this is where the fun begins"

Replies

  • My advice to you is to stop playing HvV. It's the most toxic mode on this game. I began enjoying the game again after I stopped playing that mode.

    It's all modes, with the exception of Blast, maybe, I still get an honest game in there, when there isn't an 'event' spoiling the balance of course :/
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited February 9
    I am actually hoping all the cheeseball exploit playing continues and greatly increases... including the 'wonderful' feedback posts... maybe then EA will try to fix THEIR HvV mess.
  • hsf_
    1912 posts Member
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    I am actually hoping all the cheeseball exploit playing continues and greatly increases... including the 'wonderful' feedback posts... maybe then EA will try to fix THEIR HvV mess.

    EA couldn't change a lightbulb let alone fix anything.
  • If I run into you I'll be sure to tbag liberally and collect your tears when you still lose, as usual.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • Hope your messages are set to “public”.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • If I run into you I'll be sure to tbag liberally and collect your tears when you still lose, as usual.

    I generally rank top 5/3 most games when I play with morals, now add the above list of exploits...

    I have to say, being threatened with a good Tbagging and having my tears collected has made me think twice about my recent actions :D
  • Hope your messages are set to “public”.

    I set them to private a long time ago, little kids trash talking and trolling... No thanks!
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    HvV is the best mode in the game. Only thing missing is In Game Chat
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    Hope your messages are set to “public”.

    I set them to private a long time ago, little kids trash talking and trolling... No thanks!

    You should put it to public so you can see the hate flow through them!
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • This sums up why I quit this game. Why play fair when you can just use cheap tactics to get to the top every game?

    And to think there are ppl who think this game takes more skill than BF2015. Sad.
  • Yoda_Skywalker
    147 posts Member
    edited February 9
    Mouthrax wrote: »
    Well after a year of complaining about the games glitches, MANY exploits and the cheeseballs that use them I decided a few days ago to join them ...Go team cheeseball!!!

    I have been exploiting running, jumping, hiding, bubble/melee, wall hacking, flying from one side of the map to the other as Boba, denying kills by jumping off ledges, avoiding being target by jumping off ledges, camping and my absolute favourite is avoiding death by respawning before the opponent gets me or before I die from being pushed off a ledge, doing this even spawns you in faster, 3 seconds in fact :p

    As someone once said "this is where the fun begins"

    3qbilh.jpg


    giphy.gif
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    Hope your messages are set to “public”.

    I set them to private a long time ago, little kids trash talking and trolling... No thanks!

    A little banter makes the game much more enjoyable.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    Using glitches, and exploits is fun. The best is watching people rage quit from it
  • Good players don't need to fight dirty to win
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    edited February 9
    Do whatever you need to aside from modifying game code to get that W!

    Here is an example!
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    Hope your messages are set to “public”.

    I set them to private a long time ago, little kids trash talking and trolling... No thanks!

    mine is public hate mail just makes me laugh.

    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Mouthrax wrote: »
    Hope your messages are set to “public”.

    I set them to private a long time ago, little kids trash talking and trolling... No thanks!

    mine is public hate mail just makes me laugh.

    It’s the greatest.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • ay9rdtniebsu.jpg
    "Soooo... you're the scavenger... that took my lightsaber on Jakku?"
    the exploits are Out-Of-Control... but fun to watch sometimes
  • Mouthrax
    522 posts Member
    edited February 9
    The problem is the game, not the people.

    I work full time+, I have a large family and I go to the gym 3 times a week so gaming time for me is at a minimum. I game to have fun, unfortunately this game is so full of the aforementioned glitches and exploits that an evening gaming often turns into frustration rather than fun.

    On Thursday I managed to kill 2 Wookies in a row in extraction with the Bubble/Infaltration/Stealth card combo.

    The Wookies were locking down the ramp choke point on Kessel so I simply ran at them and spammed punch, then ran off to kill a few more troopers - wash/repeat

    This kind of play is something that boiled my blood, I've been vocal about it many times and although it has apparently been 'fixed' it is clearly still broken/unbalanced but man was it fun :p
  • Good players don't need to fight dirty to win

    I agree completely, but in SWBF2 it seems you have to fight dirty to win AND have fun ;)
  • On Thursday I managed to kill 2 Wookies in a row in extraction with the Bubble/Infaltration/Stealth card combo.
    The Wookies were locking down the ramp choke point on Kessel so I simply ran at them and spammed punch, then ran off to kill a few more troopers - wash/repeat

    You killed terrible players....grats? People that die to bubble/melee repeatedly are not good players. It is very easy to avoid. Bubble boys are usually a free kill to me. The fact that you included them in your list weakens your argument.
    Using glitches, and exploits is fun. The best is watching people rage quit from it

    Well that explains why you always defend the target system and say HvV is great. I assumed you were a running coward, but not a glitcher...pretty lame of you.
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    My advice to you is to stop playing HvV. It's the most toxic mode on this game. I began enjoying the game again after I stopped playing that mode.

    It's all modes, with the exception of Blast, maybe, I still get an honest game in there, when there isn't an 'event' spoiling the balance of course :/

    Cant cheat on strike, had some epic games of that recently been good to get them going again
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    My advice to you is to stop playing HvV. It's the most toxic mode on this game. I began enjoying the game again after I stopped playing that mode.

    It's all modes, with the exception of Blast, maybe, I still get an honest game in there, when there isn't an 'event' spoiling the balance of course :/

    Cant cheat on strike, had some epic games of that recently been good to get them going again

    True, but Strike suffers with terrible server/matchmaking (on Xbox One) and you end up sat waiting in lobbies for an age.
  • On Thursday I managed to kill 2 Wookies in a row in extraction with the Bubble/Infaltration/Stealth card combo.
    The Wookies were locking down the ramp choke point on Kessel so I simply ran at them and spammed punch, then ran off to kill a few more troopers - wash/repeat

    You killed terrible players....grats? People that die to bubble/melee repeatedly are not good players. It is very easy to avoid. Bubble boys are usually a free kill to me. The fact that you included them in your list weakens your argument.
    Using glitches, and exploits is fun. The best is watching people rage quit from it

    Well that explains why you always defend the target system and say HvV is great. I assumed you were a running coward, but not a glitcher...pretty lame of you.

    None of your statement is correct, the players were known names and top slot players, Extraction seems to fill with the same names, these guys were racking up kills and locking down the ramp, not noticing a player sneaking around a corner tooled with the ability to kill 2 Wookies with 4 punches is not being a bad player.

    I am not and never have been an advocate of the target system, I've been quite vocal about it, I am a +1 for the Hero Blast mode.

    Running coward? No, far from it, just a player who is in for the fun that owes nothing to any random I'm thrown into a game with.
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    On Thursday I managed to kill 2 Wookies in a row in extraction with the Bubble/Infaltration/Stealth card combo.
    The Wookies were locking down the ramp choke point on Kessel so I simply ran at them and spammed punch, then ran off to kill a few more troopers - wash/repeat

    You killed terrible players....grats? People that die to bubble/melee repeatedly are not good players. It is very easy to avoid. Bubble boys are usually a free kill to me. The fact that you included them in your list weakens your argument.
    Using glitches, and exploits is fun. The best is watching people rage quit from it

    Well that explains why you always defend the target system and say HvV is great. I assumed you were a running coward, but not a glitcher...pretty lame of you.

    None of your statement is correct, the players were known names and top slot players, Extraction seems to fill with the same names, these guys were racking up kills and locking down the ramp, not noticing a player sneaking around a corner tooled with the ability to kill 2 Wookies with 4 punches is not being a bad player.

    I am not and never have been an advocate of the target system, I've been quite vocal about it, I am a +1 for the Hero Blast mode.

    Running coward? No, far from it, just a player who is in for the fun that owes nothing to any random I'm thrown into a game with.

    I’m surprised you bothered replying to his/her post. Everything in this thread has been upbeat and humorous til he posted that angry rubbish.

    FTR I loathe bubble boys and exploiters, and get mad if I fall to a stealthy bb. Even so this thread has cheered me up on a crappy rainy day and made me laugh loudly.

    :wink:

    pH
  • I am not and never have been an advocate of the target system, I've been quite vocal about it, I am a +1 for the Hero Blast mode.
    Running coward? No, far from it, just a player who is in for the fun that owes nothing to any random I'm thrown into a game with.

    The part about being a runner and defending the target system was aimed at the person I quoted, not you.

    You can feel free to disagree, but only noobs struggle against melee specialist. Just roll through them and collect your free kill. It's fine for people to not understand this, but coming on the forums and complaining about it lessens your overall argument in regards to the other things, imo.
  • Come join me and my merry posse someday. The only "running" that will ever happen, is back to a teammate if you're engaging more than 1 player by yourself; Doubly so if you're the target.

    No glitching either. We had a running Grievous who thought he was being clever in Yavin. He probably felt safe until me and @Admiral_Xen ran through the wall to utterly slaughter him. Now, it probably won't work for all of them, but eh. Glitchers tend to mean the opposing team is down 1 man. And 4v3s are generally a surefire win.

    ....Unless you're playing the weirdos we fought last night. Not only runner cowards as DS, but also lost a 4v3.

    Had to be embarassing.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    edited February 9
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Come join me and my merry posse someday. The only "running" that will ever happen, is back to a teammate if you're engaging more than 1 player by yourself; Doubly so if you're the target.

    No glitching either. We had a running Grievous who thought he was being clever in Yavin. He probably felt safe until me and @Admiral_Xen ran through the wall to utterly slaughter him. Now, it probably won't work for all of them, but eh. Glitchers tend to mean the opposing team is down 1 man. And 4v3s are generally a surefire win.

    ....Unless you're playing the weirdos we fought last night. Not only runner cowards as DS, but also lost a 4v3.

    Had to be embarassing.

    lmao yeah running won't do a thing if you can't actually win a (4v3) fight when you get caught. You just die tired.
    vpzinel0bjnm.png

    I also have the one of us ruining those losers on SKB who ran before the first target had even been lost and all subsequently ragequit when down with 2 to go.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Come join me and my merry posse someday. The only "running" that will ever happen, is back to a teammate if you're engaging more than 1 player by yourself; Doubly so if you're the target.

    No glitching either. We had a running Grievous who thought he was being clever in Yavin. He probably felt safe until me and @Admiral_Xen ran through the wall to utterly slaughter him. Now, it probably won't work for all of them, but eh. Glitchers tend to mean the opposing team is down 1 man. And 4v3s are generally a surefire win.

    ....Unless you're playing the weirdos we fought last night. Not only runner cowards as DS, but also lost a 4v3.

    Had to be embarassing.

    lmao yeah running won't do a thing if you can't actually win a (4v3) fight when you get caught. You just die tired.
    vpzinel0bjnm.png

    I also have the one of us ruining those losers on SKB who ran before the first target had even been lost and all subsequently ragequit when down with 2 to go.

    Upload if you recorded pls!
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
Sign In or Register to comment.