criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Please add the ability to crouch to all heroes.

I would like to tbag people.

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

Replies

• Never understood why they can't
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Never understood why they can't
    Same, just another ridiculous blunder in this game
  • Sniffy44
    394 posts Member
    edited February 10
    some of them already can, Iden and Lando can both do it in single player so the animations are there, they just decided to make them roll instead of crouch in multiplayer
    Post edited by Sniffy44 on
  • I would like to tbag people.
    That might be why we can't crouch..
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    I would like to tbag people.
    That might be why we can't crouch..

Dip, dip, potato chip

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Completely silly that you can't
    [+3748 posts]
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Relmets wrote: »
    Completely silly that you can't

They have the animation is the most silly thing. Play the campaign. Iden, Han, Leia, Lando can all do it (Luke can't tho)

Janina said in an interview that doing the duck walk for hours to mocap was one of the hardest things about the game.

Yet DICE just ignore the Queen's selfless hard work and as a result I can't even do a proper vbag

tumblr_mvnircfWvl1s3zkl4o1_500.gif
    y tho?
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

• Relmets wrote: »

They have the animation is the most silly thing. Play the campaign. Iden, Han, Leia, Lando can all do it (Luke can't tho)

Janina said in an interview that doing the duck walk for hours to mocap was one of the hardest things about the game.

Yet DICE just ignore the Queen's selfless hard work and as a result I can't even do a proper vbag

y tho?

They made her cry...
    cglfsngc1e8v.gif

might be time for a crusade.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Relmets wrote: »

y tho?

just another bullet point on the list of incredibly weird decisions made on their end
    [+3748 posts]
  • Sniffy44 wrote: »
    some of them already can, Iden and Lando can both do it in single player so the animations are there, they just decided to make them roll instead of crouch in multiplayer

And Leia! :smiley:
  • PlayersPurity
    582 posts Member
    edited February 11
    I recently noticed in multiplayer blaster heroes can roll, but not crouch, and in campaign they can crouch, but not roll. :joy:
  • Is it just me or did the blaster heroes used to be able to crouch early on in the game's life? Or maybe I'm just thinking of the campaign. Also, I think Chewbacca (or maybe it was Han or Lando) was seen crouching in the trailer for the Solo Season.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.