criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

New large scale "TITAN" game mode: Possibly delayed past February?

Replies

• Chem0 wrote: »
    Quite useless thread anyways. Speculating on if the new mode is delayed or not before any concrete information about it.

the Force told me it's not coming and that this game is destined to die and we should all just go play something else in stead. That's what the Force said, honestly.
  • Liz4rD wrote: »

PS: all games are destined to die. And you are destined to die, too. ;)

Umm... Force Ghost superdood92.
    #StarWars-y
    DarthLuke wrote: »
    Yes but your most expensive games cost as much as our cheapest. Yes 50£ = approximately 100 but most of them do not.

Unless my information is outdated most games unless you buy at launch- that’s on you for wasting money- cost are 30-40£. Here in NA our min cost is 80$ now. Look at AC OD for us, the min price =80 for bair bones. It’s closer to min of 130$ for us.

Now it depends though on what games are popular in your region. Games like fifa will cost more in EU because no one plays then in NA.

So there are trends that can be disputed, as a fact the law for this is called the expection law- the fact that to any law there are exceptions.

So which game did you say cost more? Prob not a game or genre that is popular in NA

Again, Its better on pics...

PS4 Store for US:

fzfoiuuuwc2z.jpg

PS4 Store for Spain (same prices in the rest of Europe as UE is the same REGION inside the PS4 store)

g3yk3quznkuj.jpg

So, today, we still are paying more than you do.

Hey! You are spanish in PS4, too? I think we have never meet in the game. :open_mouth:
    DarthJ wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »
    Lets keep this about the potential delay guys, I would imagine they will be itching for an excuse to get rid of this thread.

So Ben narrowed it down...its not delayed until the summer at least :joy:

Agree. Back on topic.

I came across a Tweet earlier today but forgot to screenshot it. It said why the mode was being delayed and a potential release date but for the life of me I can’t recall what it said.

I’ll try and find it.

Please, dew it (I'm on mobile and too lazy to look for the gif). Talking about tweets, Ben said there 3 CTs on approvals, so we should have info on "something" this week.

I am guessing 1 for the new mode, 1 for Anakin and 1 for the update contents itself.

I am guessing Anakins will come first

There is a 4th one he will send to approvals early next week. So it's actually 4 CTs this month. The other one you missed is clone trooper customisation. I actually believe Anakin's one will be the last CT (he said something about assets closer to release, so...).

Which do you think will be first?

Seeing how he grouped the emote wheel with the large scale mode in the same CT... I would probably say that one or clone customisation.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • DarthJ
    6441 posts Member
    Liz4rD wrote: »
    Yes but your most expensive games cost as much as our cheapest. Yes 50£ = approximately 100 but most of them do not.

Unless my information is outdated most games unless you buy at launch- that’s on you for wasting money- cost are 30-40£. Here in NA our min cost is 80$ now. Look at AC OD for us, the min price =80 for bair bones. It’s closer to min of 130$ for us.

Now it depends though on what games are popular in your region. Games like fifa will cost more in EU because no one plays then in NA.

So there are trends that can be disputed, as a fact the law for this is called the expection law- the fact that to any law there are exceptions.

So which game did you say cost more? Prob not a game or genre that is popular in NA

PS4 Store for US:

fzfoiuuuwc2z.jpg

PS4 Store for Spain (same prices in the rest of Europe as UE is the same REGION inside the PS4 store)

g3yk3quznkuj.jpg

Hey! You are spanish in PS4, too? I think we have never meet in the game. :open_mouth:
    Lets keep this about the potential delay guys, I would imagine they will be itching for an excuse to get rid of this thread.

Agree. Back on topic.

I came across a Tweet earlier today but forgot to screenshot it. It said why the mode was being delayed and a potential release date but for the life of me I can’t recall what it said.

I’ll try and find it.

Please, dew it (I'm on mobile and too lazy to look for the gif). Talking about tweets, Ben said there 3 CTs on approvals, so we should have info on "something" this week.

I am guessing 1 for the new mode, 1 for Anakin and 1 for the update contents itself.

There is a 4th one he will send to approvals early next week. So it's actually 4 CTs this month. The other one you missed is clone trooper customisation. I actually believe Anakin's one will be the last CT (he said something about assets closer to release, so...).

Seeing how he grouped the emote wheel with the large scale mode in the same CT... I would probably say that one or clone customisation.

Hopefully we get one this week then and it starts to clear things up
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »

PS4 Store for US:

fzfoiuuuwc2z.jpg

g3yk3quznkuj.jpg

Agree. Back on topic.

I’ll try and find it.

8v0ppheti1f21.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=46ab178e31b497eb231a335b828c0b88db67fc95

I'm crossing my fingers for it coming today. In fact, this comment from Ben and a similar one from Jay make me believe that this is the order of CTs for this month (which aligns with what I said). The way they word it makes me certain there is a delay, but most likely a small one.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Lionbite wrote: »
    Jakeman wrote: »
    Seriously?! What in Aluminum Falcon is going on here? I can't even imagine what's going on over there at EA/DICE. I want to believe they are delaying it because we will be getting ground to air transport and combat, multiple players in vehicles, and other features similar to Battlefront 2005. Unfortunately, given the track record they are probably fixing Takodana chickens showing up in space and Leia speaking Chinese.
    #wedontevenhaveanameforit

[Removed clickbait title]

Damn you impatient Millenials brats noobs can't stand you all any longer, always whining about delayed content, you **** still haven't understood that you bought an
    AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    Released after 2 years of development with a team split on multiple projects??
    A game that would have taken at least 6 years to be full package upon launch date??
    No, you don't, that's why it takes veterans like me to ram the truth into your empty skulls so there is finally something in it!
    Stop harassing the dev team with your ****, let them do their work with the chains and boulders screwed to their wrists, ankles, and necks.
    The new game mode will release on The Clone Wars 10th anniversary, you mopheads!
    Your lack of faith disturbs me!
    You are clumsy as your stupid!
    Excuses accepted Captains Noobs.
    Disclaimer: This post is directly addressed to the "people" complaining all the freaking time about delayed content and rest as exposed above, and not at the wise, smart people that have understood the teaching about Patience of Master Yoda.
    Thank You.

Yeah....there is patience (which many have had since the first game), but then there are times (like now) where too many broken promises just tires everyone out to the point where they will likely leave the game for good.

Just expose me the broken promises, a delayed content isn't a broken promises just as are the droidekas... you might need to re-read my post, I'm afraid you have felt targeted by it , Captain...

Seriously?! What in Aluminum Falcon is going on here? I can't even imagine what's going on over there at EA/DICE. I want to believe they are delaying it because we will be getting ground to air transport and combat, multiple players in vehicles, and other features similar to Battlefront 2005. Unfortunately, given the track record they are probably fixing Takodana chickens showing up in space and Leia speaking Chinese.

Damn you impatient Millenials brats noobs can't stand you all any longer, always whining about delayed content, you **** still haven't understood that you bought an
    AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    A game that would have taken at least 6 years to be full package upon launch date??
    No, you don't, that's why it takes veterans like me to ram the truth into your empty skulls so there is finally something in it!
    Stop harassing the dev team with your ****, let them do their work with the chains and boulders screwed to their wrists, ankles, and necks.
    The new game mode will release on The Clone Wars 10th anniversary, you mopheads!
    Disclaimer: This post is directly addressed to the "people" complaining all the freaking time about delayed content and rest as exposed above, and not at the wise, smart people that have understood the teaching about Patience of Master Yoda.
    Thank You.

wow.

trust in your experience, misplaced may be

Future will show you I am right about this ;P

Because the Force is with me, and I am one with the Force.

AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    Thank You.

Throw him to Sarlacc's pit. PLEASE.

Captain spotted... toss yourself in it instead...
  • Lionbite wrote: »

AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    Thank You.

Yeah....there is patience (which many have had since the first game), but then there are times (like now) where too many broken promises just tires everyone out to the point where they will likely leave the game for good.

Just expose me the broken promises, a delayed content isn't a broken promises just as are the droidekas... you might need to re-read my post, I'm afraid you have felt targeted by it , Captain...

AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    Thank You.

wow.

OK well... if you promise to release something by a particular time and then that time is delayed ... that promise is then broken.

Hahaha ... ok :)
  • TheScape wrote: »

PS4 Store for US:

fzfoiuuuwc2z.jpg

g3yk3quznkuj.jpg

Agree. Back on topic.

I’ll try and find it.

8v0ppheti1f21.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=46ab178e31b497eb231a335b828c0b88db67fc95

I'm crossing my fingers for it coming today. In fact, this comment from Ben and a similar one from Jay make me believe that this is the order of CTs for this month (which aligns with what I said). The way they word it makes me certain there is a delay, but most likely a small one.

Sad songs

1bfioawlu399.png
  • DarthJ
    6441 posts Member
    edited February 7

Why thank you, no-one has ever called me a captain before

With re: to the broken promises - look at the pre-launch promises. Plenty of people have the image where it says new weapons for example. And overall this live service, whilst not technically being a broken promise, has been pretty poor. 1 new large map in a year and a bit is poor going.

Stuff like that is why people get sick of this, Captain (I'm going to be honest, I don't get the Captain thing)
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • TheScape wrote: »

PS4 Store for US:

fzfoiuuuwc2z.jpg

g3yk3quznkuj.jpg

Agree. Back on topic.

I’ll try and find it.

Well, basically the confirmation, that new game mode will not come in february. "... some info on new game mode", where I would like to highligh the word: some
  • jonci
    998 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    As you all know, i'd gladly say stuff but in this instance I can't. The game mode is coming, and I'm hoping you'll enjoy it (we've been having fun with it).

Full details in the not so distant future.

Did you find any bugs in it? If so ask them to sort them before release dude, rather it be delayed and great, than rushed and glitchy with more bugs than a vagrants vest.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »

AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    Thank You.

AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    Thank You.

wow.

If DICE states that something will be delivered on X date, that is a "promise" that it will be delivered on such and such a date. If DICE states that something will be present in the game, that is a "promise" that it will be delivered in the game. Failing to deliver things they have stated, or failure to deliver them by the dates which DICE themselves committed to is the definition of breaking their promise to the playerbase. Their can be valid reasons for DICE having to break said promises, but they remain broken nonetheless.

Why thank you, no-one has ever called me a captain before

With re: to the broken promises - look at the pre-launch promises. Plenty of people have the image where it says new weapons for example. And overall this live service, whilst not technically being a broken promise, has been pretty poor. 1 new large map in a year and a bit is poor going.

Stuff like that is why people get sick of this, Captain (I'm going to be honest, I don't get the Captain thing)

AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    Thank You.

AAA
    EARLY
    ACCESS
    GAME
    Thank You.

wow.

OK well... if you promise to release something by a particular time and then that time is delayed ... that promise is then broken.

Hahaha ... ok :)

Well, they never ever "promised" anything,

they just announced something to be released at said date,

and yall seem to forget everything they said is not contractual and can be subject to change during the course of development because,

again, you all were blind enough to not see through and understand the real status of the AAA Early Access Game with no paid DLCs feature and Live Service thus the 60$ 70$ price tag at launch.

You ain't mature enough to discuss such topic even to call them up, not until you will understand what's going on with Disney and EA's commercial politics and technics until you get that point through, you will be more merciful towards SWBF2 devs teams.

Otherwise, you are just spoiled brats that believe to own everything they ask for just by snapping their fingers, then you deserve nothing of it.
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Trying to find a straight answer be like
    do5xsio5iqha.gif
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Well my son is tired of waiting he's back on 2005 battlefront and fh 4. He was jumping up and down because he got a halo car.

I love seeing him happy. Is autism is subsiding for the better. He no longer cares for as he calls it "star wars with good colors" anymore. All he wanted from day one was to lead "human mad good guy in big battle". He claimed anikin is like him good guy that gets mad. He loves Rex because he thinks he's funny. But if he can't lead the 501st with anikin on big game he don't care.

Thanks ea/dice.

Give me something to tell him.
  • Does a commitment really qualify as a promise if it’s perpetually accompanied by the caveat of, “subject to change”?
  • No promises were broken but it’s still poor form on their part. Sort it out and meet a deadline. You’re not over there curing cancer, you’re putting together a video game. It’s kind of what you guys do. No?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Psy3d
    671 posts Member
    I rather have it delayed than be another buggy/glitched/imbalanced mess. Having ANY expectation for this game is foolishness.
  • Does a commitment really qualify as a promise if it’s perpetually accompanied by the caveat of, “subject to change”?

Depends on the force of the language used...

""give good grounds for expecting (a particular occurrence or situation)"."

They have have done this and then failed to deliver multiple times which appears a pretty clear case of breaking said promises. While they are under no contractual obligation to deliver anything aside from what is delivered when you pay for the game, it is bad business to tell people they are going to get something if you are unsure if you can actually deliver.

One of the best lessons in business is that you should under promise and over deliver... DICE in this case has a history of doing the exact opposite. I am in no way particularly upset about this as I expected them to deliver nothing post launch, but they would have been better served saying nothing and then releasing content as it was ready rather than promising things which they subsequently failed to deliver.
    Does a commitment really qualify as a promise if it’s perpetually accompanied by the caveat of, “subject to change”?

They have have done this and then failed to deliver multiple times which appears a pretty clear case of breaking said promises. While they are under no contractual obligation to deliver anything aside from what is delivered when you pay for the game, it is bad business to tell people they are going to get something if you are unsure if you can actually deliver.

One of the best lessons in business is that you should under promise and over deliver... DICE in this case has a history of doing the exact opposite. I am in no way particularly upset about this as I expected them to deliver nothing post launch, but they would have been better served saying nothing and then releasing content as it was ready rather than promising things which they subsequently failed to deliver.

Ben has repeatedly referenced that any given dates are subject to change. There’s just too many hoops to jump through with licensed IP’s apparently, Star Wars in particular it seems, to provide content in an ordered, scheduled manner. Under promise/over deliver should be their mantra at this point.

I’m increasingly interested in learning the titles of these “hoops”, and what, which, and who is behind these delays.
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Is "TITAN" the real name?
    Does a commitment really qualify as a promise if it’s perpetually accompanied by the caveat of, “subject to change”?

Ben has repeatedly referenced that any given dates are subject to change. There’s just too many hoops to jump through with licensed IP’s apparently, Star Wars in particular it seems, to provide content in an ordered, scheduled manner. Under promise/over deliver should be their mantra at this point.

I’m increasingly interested in learning the titles of these “hoops”, and what, which, and who is behind these delays.

I find interesting how these hoops seem to be there as well just for news and communication. I can understand some kind of tight control on content release, but these kind of long approvals for just a text describing some info about the stuff we'll be getting are just crazy. How many days does it take to get the ok to post a CT?
    t3hBar0n wrote: »

Exactly... case in point is the recent drop of Apex Legends... Respawn had been pretty quiet for a while and had said nothing... when the product was ready to be delivered it was, and people are frothing out about it.

As far as the approval process there is likely at least 3 separate layers who must sign off... so the development team wants to make/say something... that likely has to be approved by higher ups at DICE/EA/DISNEY (likely multiple departments at each such as Legal, Marketing, Continuity etc.)... if any revisions are necessary they would then be sent back and then have to be resubmitted for approval by all parties... and this would likely happen for basically everything as Disney is notorious for maintaining control over their IP. I feel really bad for whoever the project manager is having to deal with such a cumbersome approval process lol.

And after all of this vetting and revetting, there are still errors such as typos and blurry droidekas. I almost included my own sympathy for the Dice team in charge of this game’s content.

Exactly... case in point is the recent drop of Apex Legends... Respawn had been pretty quiet for a while and had said nothing... when the product was ready to be delivered it was, and people are frothing out about it.

As far as the approval process there is likely at least 3 separate layers who must sign off... so the development team wants to make/say something... that likely has to be approved by higher ups at DICE/EA/DISNEY (likely multiple departments at each such as Legal, Marketing, Continuity etc.)... if any revisions are necessary they would then be sent back and then have to be resubmitted for approval by all parties... and this would likely happen for basically everything as Disney is notorious for maintaining control over their IP. I feel really bad for whoever the project manager is having to deal with such a cumbersome approval process lol.

And after all of this vetting and revetting, there are still errors such as typos and blurry droidekas. I almost included my own sympathy for the Dice team in charge of this game’s content.

Hey I'm not saying the various layers are good at their jobs... just that their mere presence is not conducive to a nimble development cycle... it appears to take weeks to get simple press releases approved lol.

Hey I'm not saying the various layers are good at their jobs... just that their mere presence is not conducive to a nimble development cycle... it appears to take weeks to get simple press releases approved lol.

Right. And then add in the strong possibility that the folks at some of these layers aren’t particularly fond of dealing with this title due to the fiasco at launch, and you have a situation that further hinders quality development.

See also... Battlefront 2.
  • Considering the complete shambles this game has been from day one and the fact that this new mode is supposed to be a redemption of sorts can't help but feel this company has displayed a staggering amount of unprofessionalism.
  • It is interesting how this thread has devolved into a discourse in economic theory. Personally, I am not interested in the nuances of how, or why, EA/Dice is operating in the manner that they do. Why has this become, in any form, a defense of EA/Dice's business practices? Or a thesis on why EA/Dice would never masochistically conduct its business so as to thwart the fan base? I mean, really? Who cares.

This is not an exercise in who has the bigger MBA, or whether conspiracy theories have merit.

A delay is a delay. The fans suffer.

We don't need principles of quantum physics to perceive that EA/Dice has systemic and notorious communication issues.

At this point, the problem is historical. This game has been marred by missteps since day one. Basic content has been left off the table since BF15 and has still yet to be dignified as possible. The communication (whether in the form of CTs or irascible sounding responses by Mods) has been dismal. Yet, the excuses have been abundant.

In many cases, certain content has been promoted, like this new "Titan" mode. Not my fault you teased us with it. So, deliver. Communicate. Allow us to understand what the issues are, if there are indeed delays. Maybe some very cool nuance regarding the new mode is in need of further tweaking. Okay. Such a problem could theoretically be communicated in a manner so as to enliven the fan base. I suppose, though, they should just say nothing, and be absolved because they used an asterisk months ago, claiming in a footnote that things were subject to change?

I mean, thanks. That's like interfacing with an insurance company and being directed to the Schedule A coverage exclusions at Page 60 of 60.

If BF2 wasn't the only AAA Star Wars game available to us at present, I wouldn't care. But it's what we've got. The fan base deserves a great experience. Whether certain of our expectations are unrealistic based upon economic theories, or just "greedy" because we are clamorous and annoying fans, we all want a great game.

Ultimately, I would love to see a proactive push -- by the exclusive licensee -- to communicate more and continue to push for robust communication, and the release of more content.

Dont forget the big ones at SONY and Microsoft, because the game receive patches in their game consoles too, and all the bureaucracy involved in those two giants (and their particular protocols).

Dont forget the big ones at SONY and Microsoft, because the game receive patches in their game consoles too, and all the bureaucracy involved in those two giants (and their particular protocols).

Oh man... i forgot about that completely lol. So now that is 5 layers of bureaucracy which must approve or submit notes on each patch and then get it resubmitted to them for approval... not to mention I know in the past that the console makers actually charged a fee to push a patch to live (not sure if that is still the case).
  • IMHO. My gut is telling me they didn’t want to drop their full load in a single month with nothing to give the following. “We better space this out, otherwise too much would be expected of us afterward.” Plus Dave in asset approving can’t work any faster than one item a month.

We know there’s works or at least POCs (proof of concepts) out there mentioned earlier like:

* light saber dueling mechanics/improvements?
    * emote wheel
    * New large-scale game mode
    * Clone appearance improvements
    * New hero - Anakin
    * More bug fixes
    * Bug fixes from the “fixed” bug fixes

That’s an easy six months of drip fed “content” assuming it’ll ever get approved.

My only expectation for this game when I purchased was a functional Star Wars experience. I can’t even get that consistently with lag, rubber-banding, server connect issues, empty lobbies... Its been one thing after another every GD month. Now it’s ridiculous events every weekend that take my GA time away. I work M-F. I’d really like to play the dang game I bought in a normal mode with no issues during the weekend. How hard can this be?
  • itll probably come out in march it deserves its own release date. releasing it with anakin would be overkill and leave nothing for the following month when theres 9 months before the new game comes out
  • Mouse92im wrote: »
    IMHO. My gut is telling me they didn’t want to drop their full load in a single month with nothing to give the following. “We better space this out, otherwise too much would be expected of us afterward.” Plus Dave in asset approving can’t work any faster than one item a month.

We know there’s works or at least POCs (proof of concepts) out there mentioned earlier like:

* light saber dueling mechanics/improvements?
    * emote wheel
    * New large-scale game mode
    * Clone appearance improvements
    * New hero - Anakin
    * More bug fixes
    * Bug fixes from the “fixed” bug fixes

That’s an easy six months of drip fed “content” assuming it’ll ever get approved.

My only expectation for this game when I purchased was a functional Star Wars experience. I can’t even get that consistently with lag, rubber-banding, server connect issues, empty lobbies... Its been one thing after another every GD month. Now it’s ridiculous events every weekend that take my GA time away. I work M-F. I’d really like to play the dang game I bought in a normal mode with no issues during the weekend. How hard can this be?

Guy has a point
  • itll probably come out in march it deserves its own release date. releasing it with anakin would be overkill and leave nothing for the following month when theres 9 months before the new game comes out

Stretching out already bare bones content is a good thing in which universe? What a ridiculous post.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Stretching out content that’s Been done at launch. To post update era. Seems logical in the greedeverse.

But what can you do.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2283 posts Member
    edited February 8
    Just play EA’s new Juggernaut, the Apex Legends game, everyone else is. Odd its so close to Anthem though.
  • February is where they talk about it, March will be emote wheel etc, April, may will be when it drops
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Quick things - I do appreciate folks trying to get things back on track here so as not to go too far off the rails in terms of disagreements (it's okay to disagree - just being respectful and civil is the big part!). I've removed some posts from a couple of days ago, that said, for similar reasons to posts removed from another thread (in fact, they stemmed from a carbon copy of the post that initiated this in another thread).

I'd also ask we try to stay focused on the topic at hand, as someone who has lived in both Europe and the US, I totally get some of the frustration over storefront pricing just swapping out currency and not accounting for other factors but this isn't a topic about that so let's please keep that in mind.
    Chem0 wrote: »
    Quite useless thread anyways. Speculating on if the new mode is delayed or not before any concrete information about it.

the Force told me it's not coming and that this game is destined to die and we should all just go play something else in stead. That's what the Force said, honestly.

Man, you stated that you have ALREADY uninstalled SWBF II, so why the 'we should all just go play something else' thing?

You are already playing something else. Are you telling me that you are here LOSING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME just to convince the rest of us to do the same u did?

Maybe you should stop talking about the game as If you were playing it. You are not playing this game anymore. So let me not take your advices seriously.

I will continue playing this **** because even with all its flaws I like it.

PS: all games are destined to die. And you are destined to die, too. ;)

xxyiiw4syqh2.gif
    giphy.gif

“Pessimism never won any battle.”
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.”
    -Ronald Reagan
  • So how many maps will the delayed/not delayed no named mode have?
    #StarWars-y
    New large scale "TITAN" game mode: DELAYED past February!!!

Where was this announced? I haven't seen any confirmation of this.

It was in Hero Blast Weekly :D
  • Titan mode cancelled instead it will be replaced with a Star Wars trivia game mode.

Is there an official statement where "Titan mode" is mentioned by that name by anyone connected with EA/DICE, or is that just what players are calling it now they've got bored with referring to it as Conquest?
  • hsf_
    1817 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »

5char

+1 million HUES for the wire reference

The Bunk is a strictly suit and tie mother f.....
  • hsf_
    1817 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Edit - removed to keep on topic so the mods don't have to do it.
  • Titan mode cancelled instead it will be replaced with a Star Wars trivia game mode.

Is there an official statement where "Titan mode" is mentioned by that name by anyone connected with EA/DICE, or is that just what players are calling it now they've got bored with referring to it as Conquest?

The apparent ruleset appears to be more similar to the Titan mode from Battlefield 2142 than the Conquest mode from other Battlefield games... hence the reason it is referred to as Titan.
  • So how many maps will the delayed/not delayed no named mode have?

I think we all agreed last month that it would be one map. Geonosis. :D
  • Versatti wrote: »
    So how many maps will the delayed/not delayed no named mode have?

I think we all agreed last month that it would be one map. Geonosis. :D

If they gave us a couple of Extraction Maps as well.
    I wouldn't mind so much .