criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Comment if you want the sentinel Class in Star Wars battlefront 2

StarWars0525
2601 posts Member
edited August 2018
We all wanted this class since launch and after hearing this class isn’t a priority had made us all disappointed to say the least but still I really hope this class gets added to battlefront 2 in the near by future. I hope you can all show your support for this class and that it’s must be a top priority for DICE by leaving a comment down below.
9dzvh7s10yhr.jpeg

Replies

• Destroyer Droid and ARC Trooper, Imperial Royal Guard and Rebel Honor Guard, and First Order Executioner and some sort of Resistance special trooper. I haven't really paid too much attention to the sequel trilogy to see any new trooper that stands out for the Resistance.

Also, while they're creating a new class and new troopers, they need to go ahead and replace the Republic Enforcer with the Clone Commando.
  • StarWars0525
    2601 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Destroyer Droid and ARC Trooper, Imperial Royal Guard and Rebel Honor Guard, and First Order Executioner and some sort of Resistance special trooper. I haven't really paid too much attention to the sequel trilogy to see any new trooper that stands out for the Resistance.

Also, while they're creating a new class and new troopers, they need to go ahead and replace the Republic Enforcer with the Clone Commando.

I believe this will be the sentinel Class. Also honor guards, manga Guards ect... should be a hero spawn type thing like in 2015 game.
    -Arc Trooper
    -Driodekas
    -Rebel pilot
    -Shock trooper
    -First order baton trooper
    -Resistance Pilot
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    I want it...not sure it'll happen but I want it
  • StarWars0525
    2601 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Danxoln wrote: »
    I want it...not sure it'll happen but I want it

It could and plus there’s a static model for the Driodeka even through its not much to be honest but the pilots are probably finish.
  • TheSoccerHawk08
    1 posts Member
    edited February 11
    I would love to see the Sentinel class in the Game and I think the classes would be
    -Arc Troopers
    -Droidekas
    -Rebel Katarn Commandos
    -First Order Baton Wielders
    -Resistance Pilots
    -Imperial Shock Troopers
    But then again that's only my List and what do I know?
  • What is the sentinel class provenance? Was the term invented here or did it come from Devs?

pH
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    Clone Flametrooper
    Droid Commando's
    Imperial Honor Guards
    Rebel Xwing Pilots
    Resistance Xwing Pilots
    First Order Melee Unit
  • Droidekas
    Magnaguards
    Geonosian warrior (ex Geonosis)
    Commando droids
    ARC troopers
    Republic commandos
    Clone commander
    OG-9 playable
    Dwarf spider droid playable

Imperial Royal Guard
    Rebel Honor Guard
    Rebel marines
    Ewoks (ex Endor)

First Order Special forces

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Where are those DROIDEKAS??
  • If the droidekas are coming in the new mode, so will be the arc troopers.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • I'd rather have a Recon reinforcement class, with ARC Troopers, BX Commando Droids, Imperial Storm Commandos, and Rebel SpecOps Infiltrators.

Droideka would be cool though.

And though I like the Clone ARC Gunner better, a Clone Commando would be an acceptable appearance for the Republic Enforcers, to replace the Wookiee Warrior.