criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Ben please stop with those predictions

he said the ct will come on february first but if not it will come the week after that. and now it will come in the third week. stop bringing our hopes up and hyping us and then let us wait for many days... i know you cant do anything about the speed of the approval but at least dont say it will come this early. its almost been 2 weeks. annoying that the announcement of the delayal of the gamemode is delayed too

source:

Replies

• bfloo wrote: »
    I don't think it is his fault, but whoever is in charge of the approval process makes it look like he is making it up as he goes along.

i mean it kind of is his fault. he shouldnt promise things that he cant manipulate
  • They just trying to make Ben look bad.
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    They just trying to make Ben look bad.

poor ben :/
    I don't think it is his fault, but whoever is in charge of the approval process makes it look like he is making it up as he goes along.

Sadly, this seems to be the case.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • EA_Rtas
    1163 posts EA Moderator
    Lets keep the thread on topic here folks. If the thread isn't kept on topic I'll have to lock it
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »

The way he has handled EoR MM already makes him look bad.

Agreed still annoys me that post 😂

which post?
  • Do you guys really care that much about reading a CT? People on reddit talk about how they sit there hitting refresh all day to see if it is posted. He'll post it when he posts it so I don't see the reason to hound the guy or sit around hitting refresh all day.

If you're that desperate for info on this game, you need a second hobby.

we are that desperate because we have almost got no content in 1 year... just 1 map and 3 heroes to this date. and 4 month delay makes it even worse. and yes i also want to know what the gamemode will be like and for how long it will be delayed... stop hating on people that love this game and want to play new content
  • bfloo
    15657 posts Member
    Do you guys really care that much about reading a CT? People on reddit talk about how they sit there hitting refresh all day to see if it is posted. He'll post it when he posts it so I don't see the reason to hound the guy or sit around hitting refresh all day.

I let other people hit refresh for me all day while I pretend to care ;)
    I find the ct's a waste of time, I can't judge anything until it is released anyway.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• we are that desperate because we have almost got no content in 1 year... just 1 map and 3 heroes to this date. and 4 month delay makes it even worse. and yes i also want to know what the gamemode will be like and for how long it will be delayed... stop hating on people that love this game and want to play new content

I am aware of the lack of content over the past year. I love this game too, and I am as desperate for new content as the next guy. However, that doesn't mean I am going sit around refreshing a page all day or spamming Ben for his CT. It will be here when it is here. These kinds of threads make you guys look bad imo, but you do you.
    Do you guys really care that much about reading a CT? People on reddit talk about how they sit there hitting refresh all day to see if it is posted. He'll post it when he posts it so I don't see the reason to hound the guy or sit around hitting refresh all day.

I let other people hit refresh for me all day while I pretend to care ;)
    I find the ct's a waste of time, I can't judge anything until it is released anyway.

Smart man right here :)
  • we are that desperate because we have almost got no content in 1 year... just 1 map and 3 heroes to this date. and 4 month delay makes it even worse. and yes i also want to know what the gamemode will be like and for how long it will be delayed... stop hating on people that love this game and want to play new content

I am aware of the lack of content over the past year. I love this game too, and I am as desperate for new content as the next guy. However, that doesn't mean I am going sit around refreshing a page all day or spamming Ben for his CT. It will be here when it is here. These kinds of threads make you guys look bad imo, but you do you.

While I agree with you that these threads are useless, there is a clear blockade for approvals with anything from news to content. This blockade isn't healthy for the game and whoever is responsible for it should know that and improve on it. I'm sure a thread (or countless of them) won't help, but any social media pressure that goes to him is collected and pushed up the chain. So, in a way, complaining about the blockade might help.
    May your heart be your guiding key.

this is the only time i directly adressed ben walke. and it wasnt even asking him to post the ct asap. i was just telling him he shouldnt promise things that arent a safecall because people would get mad at him even if its not his fault. hope you understand
  • TheScape wrote: »
    we are that desperate because we have almost got no content in 1 year... just 1 map and 3 heroes to this date. and 4 month delay makes it even worse. and yes i also want to know what the gamemode will be like and for how long it will be delayed... stop hating on people that love this game and want to play new content

While I agree with you that these threads are useless, there is a clear blockade for approvals with anything from news to content. This blockade isn't healthy for the game and whoever is responsible for it should know that and improve on it. I'm sure a thread (or countless of them) won't help, but any social media pressure that goes to him is collected and pushed up the chain. So, in a way, complaining about the blockade might help.

this thread was in no way intended to pressure ben walke. i was just trying to give him advice so that in future he doesnt promise things that arent in his hands because people would get mad at him even if its not his fault
  • TheScape wrote: »

I think the communication disruption is permanent... We know as the game's guinea pigs that any new material is bugged or causes bugs. This has probably made them very wary of new content and such. So to publicise something, big it up, and then when it releases, find it fail or lacking, is bad practice.

My personal thoughts on this are that the game is soooo badly riddled with problems, they simply can't give accurate dates or news because they have no way of knowing if it's ready.

pH
  • jordi1337 wrote: »

this is the only time i directly adressed ben walke. and it wasnt even asking him to post the ct asap. i was just telling him he shouldnt promise things that arent a safecall because people would get mad at him even if its not his fault. hope you understand

Thanks for clarifying. I agree with you then that he shouldn't put timeframes on things unless he knows he can for sure deliver. It's one of the reasons the devs on this game have never liked giving time frames.
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »

I think the communication disruption is permanent... We know as the game's guinea pigs that any new material is bugged or causes bugs. This has probably made them very wary of new content and such. So to publicise something, big it up, and then when it releases, find it fail or lacking, is bad practice.

My personal thoughts on this are that the game is soooo badly riddled with problems, they simply can't give accurate dates or news because they have no way of knowing if it's ready.

pH

I agree with that, but I was referring to the approval process needed to just post a CT, which isn't even content itself. It's just a text with or without pictures about something that is coming in the game. Just think about how count Dooku's CT, detailing his abilities and patch notes was only approved a day before the update went live. Compare that to Grievous' CT or even Geonosis' CT. I understand these two were sent probably weeks in advance (to the point that the CT for Geonosis talked about missiles that weren't implemented in the end), but how is that ok?
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »

this thread was in no way intended to pressure ben walke. i was just trying to give him advice so that in future he doesnt promise things that arent in his hands because people would get mad at him even if its not his fault

I didn't imply that. I didn't even mean that we should pressure Ben (we shouldn't). What I meant is that the people responsible for approvals should be the ones being pressured. Even more so when it comes to just regular news.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • DarthJ
    6656 posts Member
    Weren't we meant to get a CT last week according to him? Its probably easier to access Area 51 than DICE top secret CT information
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Weren't we meant to get a CT last week according to him? Its probably easier to access Area 51 than DICE top secret CT information

we were ment to get it the week before the last week as ben said
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

which post?

7rifqcicdg8x.png

"Games are fuller" and "Games are found 50% faster" are two blatant lies.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

which post?

7rifqcicdg8x.png

"Games are fuller" and "Games are found 50% faster" are two blatant lies.

thanks for sharing