criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Hey EA, HvV Jakku Map - Destroyer Frame Exploit/Glitch for Yoda Only. Lots of Players Using It.

i2CRE8TOR
1485 posts Member
edited February 11
EA, please fix... so many garbage players using that I have played against in the last 2 weeks.
Lots of players using this exploit/glitch area that only Yoda can access in HvV.
Players repeatedly go into the space when they (Yoda) are the 'Target' in HvV in order to not get defeated.
It is located all the way in the back of the HvV Jakku map.
Found this video of it too.
Post edited by i2CRE8TOR on

Replies

• Lagodaki wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing this, now everyone can do it! :p
    Sounds good. Heck someone should start posting all vids here of this forum of the exploits, glitches and bugs that a player can use. Hmmm. Why not let everyone know where they are and how to use them.
    Lets see how 'fun' this game can be for everyone.
  • TjPunx
    1598 posts Member
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Sounds good. Heck someone should start posting all vids here of this forum of the exploits, glitches and bugs that a player can use. Hmmm. Why not let everyone know where they are and how to use them.
    Lets see how 'fun' this game can be for everyone.

So much this
  • TjPunx
    1598 posts Member
    Lagodaki wrote: »

I’m sure no one would copy this. Lol
  • People who say pls fix ea annoy me. Dice are the developers ea are the publishers
  • Jakku is just a perfect map for Yoda cause he's small and can go into small areas, inside an iron bar as an example. :joy:
  • People who say pls fix ea annoy me. Dice are the developers ea are the publishers
    People who appoint themselves as the 'hallway' monitor are petty and immature. Plus, hard to find DICE's name here on this, Oh, I don't know... EA website. Please, get a life and turn in your self-made hallway monitor badge... you are embarrassing yourself. Most of us know Disney, Lucasfilm, EA and Dice are involved with the SWBF1 and SWBF2 games.