criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Han has some more detail under his Coat

Prev1
Was playing Death Star 2 and an explosion caused Han's trench coat to do this
j1t4bgmujl8a.jpg

That seems to be some detail there despite that area rarely being able to be seen, could his entire vest be there under the coat? If that's the case then it should be possible to remove the coat and give us Han's most iconic look
n8tzjyxtnf1w.jpg

We got cartoon Obi-Wan and extra crispy Grievous, why can't we have this?

Not to mention they could always shave his smuggler appearance or swap the head...
Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
au1nfqtfyt82.png
PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Replies

  • Yes. Yes. Yes.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I'd never really considered this before, but that's a really good point, a really good idea, and it looks like something that shouldn't take TOO much extra work to actually put out there (mix and match shirts/heads, etc., like you say). ANH Leia and Old Ben Kenobi would be awesome, but this sounds like something really easily achievable.
    Here's hoping the devs go for it!
  • Plot Twist: The extra detail under this coat only came along with the latest patch and took half an eternity to add.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • What I don’t get is the value for f crystal to by a skin is £15.99, who would ever pay that???? Yet, if they released 30 skins at £2 - £3 each I would end up paying more than £15.99 if they were skins a wanted.

    Do they want to make money?

    I think they should also do the Hutt Contracts again to introduce new weapons and abilities.
  • Lagodaki
    786 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Nah, just remove the coat entirely ;)

    1sawxbvais6i.jpg
    Post edited by Lagodaki on
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Nah, just remove the coat entirely ;)

    Too hard to implement I guess, meanwhile they make a new Grievance skin with flames and stuff...
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.
  • Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    How were they a selling point of the game when people only found out about them through data mining?

    Meanwhile, Han's most iconic look was on EA's website...
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • BucksawBoushh
    4501 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    How were they a selling point of the game when people only found out about them through data mining?

    Meanwhile, Han's most iconic look was on EA's website...

    I only pre ordered the game for the Clone skins that were advertised. HUGE selling point for BF2 :D
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Ah another fan of endor fashion I see. I would only change out for iconic new hope outfit
  • Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    ah that would explain why no one is buying the game and I see the same names all the time.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • BucksawBoushh
    4501 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    ah that would explain why no one is buying the game and I see the same names all the time.

    They struggle to sell the game for $10 USD. Business is boomin!

    Just played some HVV for the first time in a while with a buddy and he says with the state of saber combat he's doneski with BF2. Unfortunate but understandable.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    ah that would explain why no one is buying the game and I see the same names all the time.

    They struggle to sell the game for $10 USD. Business is boomin!

    Just played some HVV for the first time in a while with a buddy and he says with the state of saber combat he's doneski with BF2. Unfortunate but understandable.

    HvV is not a good mode at all. They said they are working on changes for it but at this point... Ehhh.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Ah another fan of endor fashion I see. I would only change out for iconic new hope outfit

    Yes Trench coat Han was one of my first skin buys, always had it equipped before we were able to choose during the matches.
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    ah that would explain why no one is buying the game and I see the same names all the time.

    They struggle to sell the game for $10 USD. Business is boomin!

    Just played some HVV for the first time in a while with a buddy and he says with the state of saber combat he's doneski with BF2. Unfortunate but understandable.

    Really wish they would fix this game...
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • DarthJ
    6159 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • pj Dooku for crying out loud yet no a new hope outfits or esb, heck I'd love those weekend challenges back so we could earn them
  • WorldShuffle
    290 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Was playing Death Star 2 and an explosion caused Han's trench coat to do this
    j1t4bgmujl8a.jpg

    That seems to be some detail there despite that area rarely being able to be seen, could his entire vest be there under the coat? If that's the case then it should be possible to remove the coat and give us Han's most iconic look
    n8tzjyxtnf1w.jpg

    We got cartoon Obi-Wan and extra crispy Grievous, why can't we have this?

    Not to mention they could always shave his smuggler appearance or swap the head...

    Yes!!
    Also it is so nonsense .. I mean, they wait over a month (+delays) to release 2 new Clone Packs + and 1 Hero for a Price, that you can Farm easily in 2 weeks.

    Atm, I got over 1.77 million credits .. but for what?

    They definitely should release skins more often (maybe weekly), that (as a view from ea) people have more to buy and also lead to spend real money.

    Sorry for bad English but you all know what I mean.
    How they keep this thing now is not a clever business. We have enough time to grind 2x the amount of credits in a month that we need for the new heroes/skins. So I can’t understand why they offering to buy crystals when you can easily farm everything you need.

    See how easy Apex Legends make big money with customization options.

    Adding Han, Leia, Lukes ANH Skins would be a good starting.
    Even Modders create a Slave Leia Skin. So it doesn’t sound that difficult.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Was playing Death Star 2 and an explosion caused Han's trench coat to do this
    j1t4bgmujl8a.jpg

    That seems to be some detail there despite that area rarely being able to be seen, could his entire vest be there under the coat? If that's the case then it should be possible to remove the coat and give us Han's most iconic look
    n8tzjyxtnf1w.jpg

    We got cartoon Obi-Wan and extra crispy Grievous, why can't we have this?

    Not to mention they could always shave his smuggler appearance or swap the head...

    Yes!!
    Also it is so nonsense .. I mean, they wait over a month (+delays) to release 2 new Clone Packs + and 1 Hero for a Price, that you can Farm easily in 2 weeks.

    Atm, I got over 1.77 million credits .. but for what?

    They definitely should release skins more often (maybe weekly), that (as a view from ea) people have more to buy and also lead to spend real money.

    Sorry for bad English but you all know what I mean.
    How they keep this thing now is not a clever business. We have enough time to grind 2x the amount of credits in a month that we need for the new heroes/skins. So I can’t understand why they offering to buy crystals when you can easily farm everything you need.

    See how easy Apex Legends make big money with customization options.

    Adding Han, Leia, Lukes ANH Skins would be a good starting.
    Even Modders create a Slave Leia Skin. So it doesn’t sound that difficult.

    They claim it will saturate the market :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Was playing Death Star 2 and an explosion caused Han's trench coat to do this
    j1t4bgmujl8a.jpg

    That seems to be some detail there despite that area rarely being able to be seen, could his entire vest be there under the coat? If that's the case then it should be possible to remove the coat and give us Han's most iconic look
    n8tzjyxtnf1w.jpg

    We got cartoon Obi-Wan and extra crispy Grievous, why can't we have this?

    Not to mention they could always shave his smuggler appearance or swap the head...

    Yes!!
    Also it is so nonsense .. I mean, they wait over a month (+delays) to release 2 new Clone Packs + and 1 Hero for a Price, that you can Farm easily in 2 weeks.

    Atm, I got over 1.77 million credits .. but for what?

    They definitely should release skins more often (maybe weekly), that (as a view from ea) people have more to buy and also lead to spend real money.

    Sorry for bad English but you all know what I mean.
    How they keep this thing now is not a clever business. We have enough time to grind 2x the amount of credits in a month that we need for the new heroes/skins. So I can’t understand why they offering to buy crystals when you can easily farm everything you need.

    See how easy Apex Legends make big money with customization options.

    Adding Han, Leia, Lukes ANH Skins would be a good starting.
    Even Modders create a Slave Leia Skin. So it doesn’t sound that difficult.

    They claim it will saturate the market :joy:

    Sorry, ANH Han and Leia would saturate the market but please do consider buying Lumber Jack Han, Button Up Shirt Doughku, or the fiery Grievance skin that we made up ourselves
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Was playing Death Star 2 and an explosion caused Han's trench coat to do this
    j1t4bgmujl8a.jpg

    That seems to be some detail there despite that area rarely being able to be seen, could his entire vest be there under the coat? If that's the case then it should be possible to remove the coat and give us Han's most iconic look
    n8tzjyxtnf1w.jpg

    We got cartoon Obi-Wan and extra crispy Grievous, why can't we have this?

    Not to mention they could always shave his smuggler appearance or swap the head...

    Yes!!
    Also it is so nonsense .. I mean, they wait over a month (+delays) to release 2 new Clone Packs + and 1 Hero for a Price, that you can Farm easily in 2 weeks.

    Atm, I got over 1.77 million credits .. but for what?

    They definitely should release skins more often (maybe weekly), that (as a view from ea) people have more to buy and also lead to spend real money.

    Sorry for bad English but you all know what I mean.
    How they keep this thing now is not a clever business. We have enough time to grind 2x the amount of credits in a month that we need for the new heroes/skins. So I can’t understand why they offering to buy crystals when you can easily farm everything you need.

    See how easy Apex Legends make big money with customization options.

    Adding Han, Leia, Lukes ANH Skins would be a good starting.
    Even Modders create a Slave Leia Skin. So it doesn’t sound that difficult.

    They claim it will saturate the market :joy:

    Sorry, ANH Han and Leia would saturate the market but please do consider buying Lumber Jack Han, Button Up Shirt Doughku, or the fiery Grievance skin that we made up ourselves

    You forgot the iconic memelord Kenobi in his clown suit (at least it has comedy value).

    Speaking of clowns 147 slightly different patterns of racing stripes that only turbonerds can tell apart don't saturate the market, but having literally any main character skins at all from likely the most prolific film in human history (ANH) is a no-no.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Was playing Death Star 2 and an explosion caused Han's trench coat to do this
    j1t4bgmujl8a.jpg

    That seems to be some detail there despite that area rarely being able to be seen, could his entire vest be there under the coat? If that's the case then it should be possible to remove the coat and give us Han's most iconic look
    n8tzjyxtnf1w.jpg

    We got cartoon Obi-Wan and extra crispy Grievous, why can't we have this?

    Not to mention they could always shave his smuggler appearance or swap the head...

    Yes!!
    Also it is so nonsense .. I mean, they wait over a month (+delays) to release 2 new Clone Packs + and 1 Hero for a Price, that you can Farm easily in 2 weeks.

    Atm, I got over 1.77 million credits .. but for what?

    They definitely should release skins more often (maybe weekly), that (as a view from ea) people have more to buy and also lead to spend real money.

    Sorry for bad English but you all know what I mean.
    How they keep this thing now is not a clever business. We have enough time to grind 2x the amount of credits in a month that we need for the new heroes/skins. So I can’t understand why they offering to buy crystals when you can easily farm everything you need.

    See how easy Apex Legends make big money with customization options.

    Adding Han, Leia, Lukes ANH Skins would be a good starting.
    Even Modders create a Slave Leia Skin. So it doesn’t sound that difficult.

    They claim it will saturate the market :joy:

    Sorry, ANH Han and Leia would saturate the market but please do consider buying Lumber Jack Han, Button Up Shirt Doughku, or the fiery Grievance skin that we made up ourselves

    You forgot the iconic memelord Kenobi in his clown suit (at least it has comedy value).

    Speaking of clowns 147 slightly different patterns of racing stripes that only turbonerds can tell apart don't saturate the market, but having literally any main character skins at all from likely the most prolific film in human history (ANH) is a no-no.

    Can't give lumberjack Han a shave but can dedicate months of resources and dev time to fixing those clown skins...
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included
  • DarthJ
    6159 posts Member
    edited February 15
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    And where did you get the information that clone wars was the main selling point? Who has said this? Where is the proof?

    The trailer before launch showed a lot of the campaign (OT based through to ST), as well as various scenarios with all 3 eras. I didn't see Clone Wars being raised above all others. Might be the main selling point to you but you don't speak for the thousands that bought the game originally.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    And where did you get the information that clone wars was the main selling point? Who has said this? Where is the proof?

    The trailer before launch showed a lot of the campaign (OT based through to ST), as well as various scenarios with all 3 eras. I didn't see Clone Wars being raised above all others. Might be the main selling point to you but you don't speak for the thousands that bought the game originally.

    I'd say the campaign although poorly executed was a main selling point and not a single clone in sight
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    Literally just spat my coffee out laughing at this guy 😂😂🤣😂
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    aijbmabe7cap.jpeg

    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    And where did you get the information that clone wars was the main selling point? Who has said this? Where is the proof?

    The trailer before launch showed a lot of the campaign (OT based through to ST), as well as various scenarios with all 3 eras. I didn't see Clone Wars being raised above all others. Might be the main selling point to you but you don't speak for the thousands that bought the game originally.

    I'd say the campaign although poorly executed was a main selling point and not a single clone in sight

    I'd agree with this. All advertising I saw leading up to launch was around the canon campaign.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Was playing Death Star 2 and an explosion caused Han's trench coat to do this
    j1t4bgmujl8a.jpg

    That seems to be some detail there despite that area rarely being able to be seen, could his entire vest be there under the coat? If that's the case then it should be possible to remove the coat and give us Han's most iconic look
    n8tzjyxtnf1w.jpg

    We got cartoon Obi-Wan and extra crispy Grievous, why can't we have this?

    Not to mention they could always shave his smuggler appearance or swap the head...

    Yes!!
    Also it is so nonsense .. I mean, they wait over a month (+delays) to release 2 new Clone Packs + and 1 Hero for a Price, that you can Farm easily in 2 weeks.

    Atm, I got over 1.77 million credits .. but for what?

    They definitely should release skins more often (maybe weekly), that (as a view from ea) people have more to buy and also lead to spend real money.

    Sorry for bad English but you all know what I mean.
    How they keep this thing now is not a clever business. We have enough time to grind 2x the amount of credits in a month that we need for the new heroes/skins. So I can’t understand why they offering to buy crystals when you can easily farm everything you need.

    See how easy Apex Legends make big money with customization options.

    Adding Han, Leia, Lukes ANH Skins would be a good starting.
    Even Modders create a Slave Leia Skin. So it doesn’t sound that difficult.

    They claim it will saturate the market :joy:

    Sorry, ANH Han and Leia would saturate the market but please do consider buying Lumber Jack Han, Button Up Shirt Doughku, or the fiery Grievance skin that we made up ourselves

    You forgot the iconic memelord Kenobi in his clown suit (at least it has comedy value).

    Speaking of clowns 147 slightly different patterns of racing stripes that only turbonerds can tell apart don't saturate the market, but having literally any main character skins at all from likely the most prolific film in human history (ANH) is a no-no.
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Was playing Death Star 2 and an explosion caused Han's trench coat to do this
    j1t4bgmujl8a.jpg

    That seems to be some detail there despite that area rarely being able to be seen, could his entire vest be there under the coat? If that's the case then it should be possible to remove the coat and give us Han's most iconic look
    n8tzjyxtnf1w.jpg

    We got cartoon Obi-Wan and extra crispy Grievous, why can't we have this?

    Not to mention they could always shave his smuggler appearance or swap the head...

    Yes!!
    Also it is so nonsense .. I mean, they wait over a month (+delays) to release 2 new Clone Packs + and 1 Hero for a Price, that you can Farm easily in 2 weeks.

    Atm, I got over 1.77 million credits .. but for what?

    They definitely should release skins more often (maybe weekly), that (as a view from ea) people have more to buy and also lead to spend real money.

    Sorry for bad English but you all know what I mean.
    How they keep this thing now is not a clever business. We have enough time to grind 2x the amount of credits in a month that we need for the new heroes/skins. So I can’t understand why they offering to buy crystals when you can easily farm everything you need.

    See how easy Apex Legends make big money with customization options.

    Adding Han, Leia, Lukes ANH Skins would be a good starting.
    Even Modders create a Slave Leia Skin. So it doesn’t sound that difficult.

    They claim it will saturate the market :joy:

    Sorry, ANH Han and Leia would saturate the market but please do consider buying Lumber Jack Han, Button Up Shirt Doughku, or the fiery Grievance skin that we made up ourselves

    You forgot the iconic memelord Kenobi in his clown suit (at least it has comedy value).

    Speaking of clowns 147 slightly different patterns of racing stripes that only turbonerds can tell apart don't saturate the market, but having literally any main character skins at all from likely the most prolific film in human history (ANH) is a no-no.

    Can't give lumberjack Han a shave but can dedicate months of resources and dev time to fixing those clown skins...

    This is pretty much what I’ve been saying for a long time. It is quite ridiculous the routes they’ve taken with this game, skins are no exception.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks, let's reel it in with the derailment over Clone Wars vs non-Clone Wars content here and get back on track, thanks.
  • EA_Cian wrote: »
    Hey folks, let's reel it in with the derailment over Clone Wars vs non-Clone Wars content here and get back on track, thanks.

    Any thoughts/info on the matter at hand? Or only warnings of bad behavior? I wished the main goal of staff interventions would be to rationalize about the topic, instead of only be sure if everyone is following the rules.

    Not that I disagree with the warning, people really love to derail topics with useless memes and posts devoid of anything useful just to attack the opinion of others (even if those opinions are completely off reality).
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • I love a good meme.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    No...

    Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade
    Significant more Large Maps
    All 3 Eras being in the game were the major selling points

    Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

    True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.
  • CarapaceonMenace
    2039 posts Member
    edited February 15
    Let's just pray that the clone wars season that should've been over and done with last summer will allow us to have some OT love this year until Episode 9 comes out.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    No...

    Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade
    Significant more Large Maps
    All 3 Eras being in the game were the major selling points

    Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

    True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.

    Well I heartily disagree and am pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about ..but to get back on topic...

    What would be the quick wins with skins? I'd say waistcoat Han and one glove luke.. both already there I think so easy to release surely?
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    No...

    Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade
    Significant more Large Maps
    All 3 Eras being in the game were the major selling points

    Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

    True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.

    No again

    Not one era had any more significance over another in advertising, just all 3 being touted for being in the game. Most people who left because the game is stale or too broken and buggy and certain themed content isn't gonna bring them back.
    Let's just pray that the clone wars season that should've been over and done with last summer will allow us to have some OT love this year until Episode 9 comes out.

    I doubt that at this point.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    No...

    Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade
    Significant more Large Maps
    All 3 Eras being in the game were the major selling points

    Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

    True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.

    Please show me evidence of this
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4884 posts Member
    edited February 17
    They can't make money off skins apparently, at at the rate they release them, I have to agree!

    What these devs need to do is release 10 or so at once each update, and make competent skins people actually want to equip. Like Bespin luke, Hooded Maul, Capped grievous, Old versions of OT cast, Blood Hand Finn, you know, real winners.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • They can't make money off skins apparently, at at the rate they release them, I have to agree!

    What these devs need to do is release 10 or so at once each update, and make competent skins people actually want to equip. Like Bespin luke, Hooded Maul, Capped grievous, Old versions of OT cast, Blood Hand Finn, you know, real winners.

    "Saturation"
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    No...

    Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade
    Significant more Large Maps
    All 3 Eras being in the game were the major selling points

    Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

    True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.

    No again

    Not one era had any more significance over another in advertising, just all 3 being touted for being in the game. Most people who left because the game is stale or too broken and buggy and certain themed content isn't gonna bring them back.
    Let's just pray that the clone wars season that should've been over and done with last summer will allow us to have some OT love this year until Episode 9 comes out.

    I doubt that at this point.

    Most of us are hoping for more clone wars wars content till episode 9 and who needs OT content like what else could there add. There already have 8 maps for that era.
  • What drives me crazy is how this is his look in the trailer and on the heroes tab on the BF2 website, yet it isn't in-game.

    That's gonna be their October content. Heh.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    No...

    Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade
    Significant more Large Maps
    All 3 Eras being in the game were the major selling points

    Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

    True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.

    No again

    Not one era had any more significance over another in advertising, just all 3 being touted for being in the game. Most people who left because the game is stale or too broken and buggy and certain themed content isn't gonna bring them back.
    Let's just pray that the clone wars season that should've been over and done with last summer will allow us to have some OT love this year until Episode 9 comes out.

    I doubt that at this point.

    Most of us are hoping for more clone wars wars content till episode 9 and who needs OT content like what else could there add. There already have 8 maps for that era.

    Another "most of us" assertion....I wish you guys would stop acting like you have any real position of representing entire player bases.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

    I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

    And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

    Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

    No...

    Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade
    Significant more Large Maps
    All 3 Eras being in the game were the major selling points

    Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

    True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.

    No again

    Not one era had any more significance over another in advertising, just all 3 being touted for being in the game. Most people who left because the game is stale or too broken and buggy and certain themed content isn't gonna bring them back.
    Let's just pray that the clone wars season that should've been over and done with last summer will allow us to have some OT love this year until Episode 9 comes out.

    I doubt that at this point.

    Most of us are hoping for more clone wars wars content till episode 9 and who needs OT content like what else could there add. There already have 8 maps for that era.

    Another "most of us" assertion....I wish you guys would stop acting like you have any real position of representing entire player bases.

    I’m not, just stating facts why do you think the battle of Genosis have more likes then the solo, a OT, and last Jedi seasons. You know it’s true, look deep within yourself
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!