criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Just In Case You All Missed It, Here is the Updated Roadmap

The_Sith_Apprentice
2544 posts Member
edited February 12
rczoqbsx9bhe.jpeg

i6dfkrcdewxh.jpeg
Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
“Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
“Season” 5: Episode IX
“Season” 6: Rogue One

Replies

• March actually looks like an intersting update now. Besides the new mode, I am also looking forward to the lightsaber combat changes.

• Thanks for posting this.

pH
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this.

pH

Anytime. Someone else on the forum already showed a photo of the reinforcements part of the March update. I just decided to take a photo of the entire roadmap for both months.

Btw, this new roadmap is on the Battlefront 2 website for anyone who wants to look directly at the real thing.

• Nice! Hadn't seen it march is looking awesome
  • awakespace wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Nice! Hadn't seen it march is looking awesome

Well it looks awesome because it has all the good stuff from February that got delayed...

Haven't been around. It's all news to me boss
  • Looks good but where the god damn blasters at ?05llwoum9iid.gif
  • OutboundFlight1
    178 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Plot twist: the reinforcements have been delayed and now April is the best month! jk
  • Plot twist: the reinforcements have been delayed and now April is the best month! jk

The delay has been reinforced and now April is the best plot twist in the month.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Protip, don't put any stock in what the roadmap says.

It can change at anytime, people forget this then get mad when stuff gets pushed back or left in the dust.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Road maps as a live service
    [+3748 posts]
  • I wonder what happens after 2019?
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    I wonder what happens after 2019?

I think we should stick to wondering what happens during the rest of 2019.
    Personally, I don’t think we will get any new content after Episode IX.

Always in motion the future is. But I suppose you're right
  • Plot twist: the reinforcements have been delayed and now April is the best month! jk

APRIL FOOLS!! ...Its May..
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Road maps as a live service

I think the term is ‘living document’.
    What if they announce battlefront 3 at E3 for a November release and the next star wars(i will never call it IX since it's a non canon spin off, heck i shouldn't even call it star wars) will be the first dlc? I mean that is what they would have done had bf 2 not tanked so hard, now I'm not sure but it could be.
    What if they announce battlefront 3 at E3 for a November release and the next star wars(i will never call it IX since it's a non canon spin off, heck i shouldn't even call it star wars) will be the first dlc? I mean that is what they would have done had bf 2 not tanked so hard, now I'm not sure but it could be.

The brand needs to rebuild trust before a third instalment would be palatable to fans. Can you imagine the online **** storm that a November release would cause?

• rczoqbsx9bhe.jpeg

i6dfkrcdewxh.jpeg

No one cares what you call them. It is IX. It is canon. It is SW. Also I doubt they'll anounce BF3. Maybe a year from now.

It depends. If by then it's still the only SW online game (not counting SWTOR) IT will probably keep going.

I would be surprised if anything happens after March, let alone the rest of 2019!

Fallen Order is released at the end of this year and will probably take up the main SW focus
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

I would be surprised if anything happens after March, let alone the rest of 2019!

Fallen Order is released at the end of this year and will probably take up the main SW focus

They said they are doing more content, but lack of server maintenance and skins during these last few months is disappointing. They have allot of stuff from the campaign they can simply port to MP but choose not too, it's just unbelievable what a waste of potential this game has.
  • Why stagger and stamina when STUN LOCK is the issue with saber combat?

Stun lock is such a bad mechanic :|
  • Why stagger and stamina when STUN LOCK is the issue with saber combat?

You'd think there'd be limits on how out of touch someone could be.

But then again...
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • SVEJ wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »

They said they are doing more content, but lack of server maintenance and skins during these last few months is disappointing. They have allot of stuff from the campaign they can simply port to MP but choose not too, it's just unbelievable what a waste of potential this game has.

The campaign was done mostly by Motive unless I'm mistaken but it does reflect a lack of forward thinking when you create maps, beautiful ones at that, but not make them available for mp. How may times do people replay the campaign? I revisited it some when DICE was have ping site issues but have not touched the camapign since.
    I'm expecting the new large mode in about 3 months with 1 map along with more clone skins and then the game is done. No new maps, no new blasters/weapons and no new OT or ST skins.
    #StarWars-y