criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

February Community Calendar

13Next

Replies

• Well I think that’s past hope it comes tomorrow
  • Well I think that’s past hope it comes tomorrow

It still hasn’t come out. Hopefully the CT will come out tomorrow, or Wednesday, or Thursday, or Friday.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • If it doesn’t come out by tomorrow then they have seriously set ***** back because it was ment to come out Saturday just gone then they pushed it to Monday they are just so utterly ***** with communication like if they can’t get it out just bloody say instead of going oh when we having something you will know beating round the bush like if this is how they communicate with the public god forbid how they communicate with one another no wonder ***** ain’t getting done better communication in a old people’s home
  • Ok kids calm down now i know santa promised you all these toys but you have to learn patience you will get what he promised here's some coco puffs in the meantime...

EU Server Based. VIKINGR is an Discord both for playing games as well as just chatting and having fun with one another. Requirements: - Being able to read a discord server - Basic knowledge of the English or Scandinavian Language  - Day to Day groups to play with - Share Youtube Videos
    Discord: https://discord.gg/rNz9T84
  • Cadoth
    1164 posts Member
    Content delayed? CTs postponed? Who cares? At least we’re gonna get an emote wheel 😆
  • I've been looking forward to this...

I honestly think the Light Side needs a VERY strong and aggressive hero.

Whilst I do worry a little when I see Chewie blasting away, Han chucking a grenade, or Obi Wan/Rey steaming towards me, (and Luke is great but I tend to see players using him defensively) they do need a FULL ON aggressive hero.

The Dark Side have General Grievous who is a beast. Vadar is pretty much a tank. Bossk is a beast. Palpatine is aggressive in the right hands. Maul is super fast, acrobatic and aggressive. Dooku tends to be controlled but he is strong and his force lightning is a damn good ability.

I just hope Anakin makes people who are playing think 'oh ****, might struggle here'....he's not a massively tall character like Grievous but if he runs and attacks aggressively with high damage it'll work!
  • where is my jango and padme??
  • i'm going to be that one disgruntled player and say..

b o r i n g.

waits for march for "real" content.
    creator of the All-In-One Modular @ Nexusmods
    "for a less annoying immersive experience, dl it today!"
  • Spoil armored officers is still a thing right? O.o
  • They should have left it at "winter" and they could still meet expectations.
  • EA devs complaining about "red tape", lol...
  • willywonka7
    1681 posts Member
    edited February 14
    How come the night mode for each of the maps doesn't play that often anymore??? Were they reduced to make us miss those maps settings more and make us want to play the event more on 17th&18th? Or is it just a problem with the probability calculations for generating those maps?

I haven't gotten to play night mode on Tattooine, Naboo, Kashyyk, and (Day mode) for Endor in a long time!
  • Mine plays night mode every time am on them maps it’s alternitive between night and day
  • where is my jango and padme??

Jango>Boba
    Ayy Lmao 🐱‍👤
  • Cheyyen
    2 posts Member
    edited February 19
    @everyonecomplaining yeah, EA is a bad and evil company but you know what is the real problem of gaming? Entitled and complaining pr**ks with a complete lack of patience like you. You do realize that when you ask for changes (to combat, heroes, balancing etc) and fixes those need to be applied to everything they already did or ARE DOING/PREPARING for the future (titan mode, Anakin and future updates they are working on)? Any hero (including upcoming ones), lightsabers updates,any weapon, any star card, ANY NEW BALANCING has to be tested against every hero, weapon, starcard on all maps in all modes in every possible situation! So stop behaving like entitled princes and princessess (especially rude ones) because, especially in this case, you are not entitled to anything - udpates and new content for this game are free. Other companies would move on to other projects, besides they have other mess to control (B5). If you like Star Wars listen to Yoda: patience. Too much Sith in the community.
  • Now that night ops event is over are we going to get higher probabilities of playing the night maps again?????

It feels like you removed them from the game Dice just to make us want to play the 17th & 18th event more.
  • Check it out!

d8qsn7pbzr6f.png

Is the Chosen One map rotation for all game modes of just GA?
  • Instead of a weekend with even cheaper vehicles, how about a weekend in GA with NO vehicles? No speeders, AT-ATs (orbital strikes recharge WAY to fast), AT-RTs, LAATs, gunshipes, no stafing, tanks, etc... Vehicles are already very cheap and easy to get. If an officer can get enough points at the initial spawn without even moving and respawn into a speeder then something tells me that they are already to cheap. Yes, maps like Crait where speeders are a bigger part of the 1st wave they may be missed but I think it would balance out with no AT-STs in the hanger.

Also, I want a weekend were every regular class character and rocket trooper is a pancake face regardless of class and wookies are behemoth pancake faces. That would really fun. Dark side could all be droids as I do enjoy their banter quite a bit.
  • No 2XP with ,,The Chosen One,,?
  • jonci
    1182 posts Member
    More maps not less please, limiting to one era is bad news
  • Check it out!

d8qsn7pbzr6f.png

could you please leave all the maps available for the next events ?
  • Normally I would again disparage this supposedly "celebrating" a new prequel character's addition by shutting off 2/3 of the maps for the weekend, but for Galactic Assault it does make sense in this case because there are a lot of clone trooper appearances now...& they are cool. I don't think we'll see many Naval officers in play again. Turning off the maps really is bad for HvV though, and you can only get knocked off platforms so many times on Kashyyyk until you finally say "okay, I think I'll wait this weekend out."
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    um...

I like having the option to play all the maps, I don't like "Night Ops" and "The Chosen One" events for this reason.

Less maps is not a good thing.

Limitng gameplay to 4-5 maps during a 3-day event kills me. Maybe once in a while but this has been a monthly thing almosy. You get burned out on maps.

I swear Kashyyk has been part of almost every limited map event. I DETEST KASHYYK NOW. Please keep map rotations full or make more maps so a limited map event can be at least 8 maps not 4.

• Laser921
    2109 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    um...

I like having the option to play all the maps, I don't like "Night Ops" and "The Chosen One" events for this reason.

Less maps is not a good thing.

Limitng gameplay to 4-5 maps during a 3-day event kills me. Maybe once in a while but this has been a monthly thing almosy. You get burned out on maps.

I swear Kashyyk has been part of almost every limited map event. I DETEST KASHYYK NOW. Please keep map rotations full or make more maps so a limited map event can be at least 8 maps not 4.

Ive dropped out a few times when I see the next map is going to Kashyyyk. And when I start loading in, if its KAshyyyk, I drop out again. Im tired of the map now
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • vonVile
    364 posts Member
    edited March 3
    This weekend's event sucks. Two out of the four maps (Kashyyyk and Geonosis) are trash. That's a 50/50 chance of playing a map I can't stand. There should never be era map only events until there's at least 6 maps per era. Players can then easily quit, got back in and play a map they like.
  • So.... waiting for the March roadmap since it is now March 4TH. Lol. Anything????
  • That Clone Wars era maps only to me was just FANTASTIC !

I love every single map of it and Geonosis is my favourite. Having the chance to really see all those incredible Clones skins running all together towards the victory always makes me feel great ! Finally a chance to play them without any limit and not having to wait a full map rotation.

I hope that in the future more events like this will be available, and possibly why not see Hailfire droids on Geonosis ! :blush:
  • I guess Clone Wars anakin appearance will be coming no too late .
    BEN KENOBI APPEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL, please
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!