criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I started to think that maul may be then best hero in the game (Hero showdown)

Had him in lvl 40 since 2017, but just started to main as him in HS and he is literally immortal if you just keep moving, he has no counter except for block spammers. He is the most viable hero for me to 2v1 by faaaaar

Replies

• obligatory reply
    [+3748 posts]
  • Always been my dude since launch. The sith are all powerful
  • Raylol
    848 posts Member
    edited February 12
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Always been my dude since launch. The sith are all powerful

Also he is the only hero that can get out from the saber stun. It’s ridiculous how they made saber tracking and stun in dooku patch.
  • Raylol wrote: »

Also he is the only hero that can get out from the saber stun. It’s ridiculous how they made saber tracking and stun in dooku patch.
    lightsaber rework is a thing though right?
  • Is my fav character, and the first one I got to lvl 40.

However, lately, I've felt that he gets staggered like crazy more than ever before, when hitting blocking-Luke. Have you felt the same?

I hope they fix his saber throw, or increase the microscopic hitbox it currently has
  • Thnx4smoking_1
    116 posts Member
    edited February 13
    Raylol wrote: »

lightsaber rework is a thing though right?

I have seen that we will get more info on it in March. So it will probably be set for release in April and then pushed back to May.
    Post edited by Thnx4smoking_1 on
  • Raylol wrote: »

How oh great raylol? i'm asking as a padawan, last time i got hit i couldn't dash or spin attack, it was all over rover.
  • Block Spammers are his only weakness? Wow, what an Einstein level conclusion you got there. Immortal otherwise, just like boba. Lmao, this is just too much.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Maul is insanely good yes - for me he is the only DS saber user I will use on open maps like Geonosis (as an example)

BUT there's more than 1 counter to him :P
  • Yep Maul was my main man...even without his block and HoK cards I mamaged to get real good kill streaks with him. Now I main Dooku since he's harder to master...but Maul is who I pick when Im having a bad day and need to vent my frustration on the internet.
  • @Raylol You’re literally God tier with every hero so I don’t know why you’re pretending like you only just now got good with Maul.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • @Raylol You’re literally God tier with every hero so I don’t know why you’re pretending like you only just now got good with Maul.

I used to be GOD before the dooku patch, after dooku patch with saber stun and kilometric tracking now I’m just the best HVV PLAYER IN THE WORLD, but not as good as before.
  • il96
    438 posts Member
    I find Obi destroys Maul. All about a well timed Mindtrick. Take the Spin attack damage Mindtrick him, no where to run.

But @Raylol is the best ever so he never gets hit by it... am I right errrr?
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • Well right now you cant even roll away if the player taps R2 fast enough with Maul. Stun lock with Maul right now is ridiculous