criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why do INFANTRY TURRETs target vehicles?

SVEJ
1158 posts Member
edited February 14
Basically what the title says, to me it doesn't make any sense, why would an INFANTRY turret target vehicles? Is there any coding issue going on like does the Vehicle count as infantry? it is a bug or like what? Before it was ION TURRETS targeting infantry and now/still having Infantry Turrets targeting vehicles.

Is this going to be addressed?

Replies

• SVEJ wrote: »
    Basically what the title says, to me it doesn't make any sense, why would an INFANTRY turret target vehicles? Is there any coding issue going on like does the Vehicle count as infantry? it is a bug or like what? Before it was ION TURRETS targeting infantry and now/still having Infantry Turrets targeting vehicles.

Is this going to be addressed?

Taking into account that trooper cards (like Defender or Officer's Presence) work inside vehicles... I would say there is something code related there. Not to mention that you can actually hurt the player inside most speeders and the lightside armor (AT-RT) and it is usually an easier way to deal with them with good aim.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Because there is no infantry within range / sights, but there is a vehicle.

THe damn thing tickles the big vehicles anyway. Does it matter?

Ion turret targets people riding Tauntauns for whatever reason. I think we're going to be okay.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • SVEJ
    1158 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Because there is no infantry within range / sights, but there is a vehicle.

THe damn thing tickles the big vehicles anyway. Does it matter?

Ion turret targets people riding Tauntauns for whatever reason. I think we're going to be okay.

Tauntauns are technically vehicles tbh, AT-ST's arent troops, so yeah it does matter.
  • @SVEJ lol now you got me thinking of a rebel refueling his tauntaun, and guess where the nozzle goes
  • @SVEJ lol now you got me thinking of a rebel refueling his tauntaun, and guess where the nozzle goes

And you thought they smelled bad on the outside!!!
    #StarWars-y