criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Dark Aura

Just how much damage does it do in total?

Replies

• Sammy Boii might have that info here-
  • d0kRX
    1348 posts Member
    edited February 21
    not much. plus you'd think its supposed to work when you're within the ring of palps. But nope, even if you're within the dark aura ring, if you're above or below his level, no effect (he could be standing on a ramp or slope or something with it activated and I can walk almost right up to him and kill him before he can start effecting me with it). I don't think it does much, it's a HUGE WASTE of an ability. not to mention it takes years to take effect, allowing everybody and their dog to wipe you out if you try using it.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    not much. plus you'd think its supposed to work when you're within the ring of palps. But nope, even if you're within the dark aura ring, if you're above or below his level, no effect (he could be standing on a ramp or slope or something with it activated and I can walk almost right up to him and kill him before he can start effecting me with it). I don't think it does much, it's a HUGE WASTE of an ability. not to mention it takes years to take effect, allowing everybody and their dog to wipe you out if you try using it.

completely agree, what i would like them to change dark aura with a drain life aura, i think it would fit palpatine better since hes such a powerfull force user and since he doesn't have a light saber it would help keep him alive longer and a reason to stay and fight but they would have to add a dodge if he gets a timed block or something like that