criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Single player

Val2start
1 posts Member
edited February 7
As a single player, with Battlefront 1 & 2, keeping online access, could that player access scenarios and maps, as a single player instead of only as multiplayer, and just play against the AI?
Post edited by Val2start on

Replies

• Yes, please, listen to Val2start ! A good internet connection, or a good PC isn't affordable for everyone. Battlefront can become quite boring in Arcade mode. A more developed Single player mode, with bigger maps and available vehicules, seems to be a good idea to develop the potential of this game, which is very beautiful, but which suffers from a lack of single player.

Thank you !
  • cpa207 wrote: »
    Yes, please, listen to Val2start ! A good internet connection, or a good PC isn't affordable for everyone. Battlefront can become quite boring in Arcade mode. A more developed Single player mode, with bigger maps and available vehicules, seems to be a good idea to develop the potential of this game, which is very beautiful, but which suffers from a lack of single player.

Thank you !

they wont focus on that. i mean who buys an online shooter to play single player? just a few people and thats definetely not worth the effort considering the are low on content and low on budget anyways
  • My question was primarily for battlefront 1 single player mode accessing all maps and scenarios, I'm still trying to figure out battlefront 2.
  • BF2 needs this, yes.
    Many of us still play BF1 in arcade (& online mode).