criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Palpatine extremely OP against saber heroes in GA

A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

First you can never fully block his lightning, seems like you still take some damage no matter what.
Second your blocking stamina always wears out before his lightning attack stamina.
Third you can’t run away even because he has his quick spin dodge and crazy high jumps to easily follow you.
Fourth, on top of all of this, he has his lightning stun to easily wreck you when he has drained your stamina with all of his lightning.

Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

Replies

  • Umm I have no problem with Pappa Palp as a Saber hero. I just don't go towards him to engage him head on - it's a suicide mission. But if he engages me head on he's usually toast.
  • natenrb9 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Palpatine extremely OP against saber heroes in GA

    Blaster heroes are extremely OP against Palpatine in GA
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    A Palpatine against a good blaster hero is dead in the water.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf blaster heroes, I'm saying Palpatine just needs to be able to block blaster fire better.

    This isn’t true at all, extremely easy to get away from blaster heroes with palp’s jumps and dodges, but good try, I see what you were trying to do there. 😉

    If you can effectively dodge hero blaster fire as Palpatine, then that just indicates that the hero blaster players shooting at you are trash... Jumping... really? Lol, ya, let me jump and float lazily through the air, that is a good trick so they can't hit me!! Rofl! I dare you to try jumping to evade blaster fire from someone with competent aim... if you are not killed midair, you will get hit with a stun or detonate at your landing position...
  • Saber Heroes suck in GA tbh. Rey is probably the best simply because she can go off radar. Everyone else is plagued by rollers.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Palpatine extremely OP against saber heroes in GA

    Blaster heroes are extremely OP against Palpatine in GA
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    A Palpatine against a good blaster hero is dead in the water.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf blaster heroes, I'm saying Palpatine just needs to be able to block blaster fire better.

    This isn’t true at all, extremely easy to get away from blaster heroes with palp’s jumps and dodges, but good try, I see what you were trying to do there. 😉

    If you can effectively dodge hero blaster fire as Palpatine, then that just indicates that the hero blaster players shooting at you are trash... Jumping... really? Lol, ya, let me jump and float lazily through the air, that is a good trick so they can't hit me!! Rofl! I dare you to try jumping to evade blaster fire from someone with competent aim... if you are not killed midair, you will get hit with a stun or detonate at your landing position...


    All I know is I get killed by palpatine as saber heroes way way more than I get killed by blaster heroes as palpatine. And I don’t think I am the exception.
  • natenrb9 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Palpatine extremely OP against saber heroes in GA

    Blaster heroes are extremely OP against Palpatine in GA
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    A Palpatine against a good blaster hero is dead in the water.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf blaster heroes, I'm saying Palpatine just needs to be able to block blaster fire better.

    This isn’t true at all, extremely easy to get away from blaster heroes with palp’s jumps and dodges, but good try, I see what you were trying to do there. 😉

    If you can effectively dodge hero blaster fire as Palpatine, then that just indicates that the hero blaster players shooting at you are trash... Jumping... really? Lol, ya, let me jump and float lazily through the air, that is a good trick so they can't hit me!! Rofl! I dare you to try jumping to evade blaster fire from someone with competent aim... if you are not killed midair, you will get hit with a stun or detonate at your landing position...


    All I know is I get killed by palpatine as saber heroes way way more than I get killed by blaster heroes as palpatine. And I don’t think I am the exception.

    I wont disagree with that, but I think that is much more likely to be a function of poor aim on the part of blaster hero players generally, while Palpatine requires little skill to aim properly. If I have Han or Leia for example, I can just stand completely still and melt Palpatine before he can even come close to killing me... and this is assuming he is in range to hit me at all... normally I will land a few shots while he is closing and then once he realizes he is taking critical damage he will generally jump to try to escape... which actually makes him move slower and more predictably and he will usually be dead before he hits the ground. I mean Han with with Sharpshooter on can take Palpatines entire healthpool before he can even react if you can place the shots properly.
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    edited February 13
    The way I see it Palpatine is actually perfectly balanced... he annihilates all jedi characters, and get annihilated by all blaster heroes... he probably has the widest delta between where he excels and where he sucks, which is why you see the complaints from saber users about them not having a chance, but against good blaster hero play, Palpatine is just as helpless as Jedi are against him... seems balanced to me. The main issue seems to be that there is less good blaster hero play than there is good Palpatine play, which makes sense due to his ease of aiming.
  • What??? mode are you stuck in
    >hold the power button down - wait for screen to turn black - unplug from wall<
    *Push Palp to the ground - then saber dash / bash (malee) / slash him to a quiet death. Be careful if Palp getz the higher ground.... worst than Boba at that point (IMO)
    Palp is really good at indoor battles (chain lightning can't stop a good grenade throw)
  • Lagodaki
    722 posts Member
    edited February 16
    Yoda has a good chance, Rey with focused sight and mindtrick is a good counter, Obi too. infantry can use flash grenades and thermal detonators, harder to dodge than blaster fire. Use stinger pistols.

    And Luke can just keep pushing him away when he’s in dark aura, enough time to find some teammates for help.
    Post edited by Lagodaki on
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    The way I see it Palpatine is actually perfectly balanced... he annihilates all jedi characters, and get annihilated by all blaster heroes... he probably has the widest delta between where he excels and where he sucks, which is why you see the complaints from saber users about them not having a chance, but against good blaster hero play, Palpatine is just as helpless as Jedi are against him... seems balanced to me. The main issue seems to be that there is less good blaster hero play than there is good Palpatine play, which makes sense due to his ease of aiming.

    Really all I want is consistent and reliable saber blocking of lightning. If I’m saber blocking, have stamina, and facing palpatine, I shouldn’t be losing any health. And my blocking stamina should last as long as his normal attack lightning stamina.
  • VaperEyes wrote: »
    What??? mode are you stuck in
    >hold the power button down - wait for screen to turn black - unplug from wall<
    *Push Palp to the ground - then saber dash / bash (malee) / slash him to a quiet death. Be careful if Palp getz the higher ground.... worst than Boba at that point (IMO)
    Palp is really good at indoor battles (chain lightning can't stop a good grenade throw)


    If force push was even 75% as reliable as any of palpatine’s abilities or normal lightning attack I would agree with you...unfortunately force pushes fail all the time, but palp’s abilities pretty much never fail, probably the most consistent abilities in the game.
  • natenrb9 wrote: »


    All I know is I get killed by palpatine as saber heroes way way more than I get killed by blaster heroes as palpatine. And I don’t think I am the exception.
    That is because very few bother with playing blaster heroes, sure I see the occasional Solo or Lando, but mostly is all Yoda and Luke. Anyway Palps is indeed op on saber heroes, and one thing that hasn't been mentioned, if he catches you in GA you can't really escape because of the stagger on his lightning and ridiculous slow on the dark aura, and fighting is the only option at which point you will get rekt if alone and out positioned, and that is how you don't want to play GA.
  • thelasteverjedi
    1480 posts Member
    edited February 13
    Saber Heroes suck in GA tbh. Rey is probably the best simply because she can go off radar. Everyone else is plagued by rollers.

    I'm not the best at this game (or any game, but don't play any other games).

    Rey? You have to work to get kills!

    But I can get lots of kills with Luke and Yoda doing nothing, without even trying. Once upon a time Luke can take out AT-STs, and Yoda could take no damage from behind!
  • natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    First you can never fully block his lightning, seems like you still take some damage no matter what.
    Second your blocking stamina always wears out before his lightning attack stamina.
    Third you can’t run away even because he has his quick spin dodge and crazy high jumps to easily follow you.
    Fourth, on top of all of this, he has his lightning stun to easily wreck you when he has drained your stamina with all of his lightning.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Nope.

    Blocking stamina definitely doesn't wear out before Palpatine's lightning stamina.

    You're basically wrong in everything you say tbh.
  • natenrb9
    35 posts Member
    edited February 13
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    First you can never fully block his lightning, seems like you still take some damage no matter what.
    Second your blocking stamina always wears out before his lightning attack stamina.
    Third you can’t run away even because he has his quick spin dodge and crazy high jumps to easily follow you.
    Fourth, on top of all of this, he has his lightning stun to easily wreck you when he has drained your stamina with all of his lightning.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Nope.

    Blocking stamina definitely doesn't wear out before Palpatine's lightning stamina.

    You're basically wrong in everything you say tbh.


    Actually, all correct, but thanks for trying. ;)

  • natenrb9 wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    First you can never fully block his lightning, seems like you still take some damage no matter what.
    Second your blocking stamina always wears out before his lightning attack stamina.
    Third you can’t run away even because he has his quick spin dodge and crazy high jumps to easily follow you.
    Fourth, on top of all of this, he has his lightning stun to easily wreck you when he has drained your stamina with all of his lightning.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Nope.

    Blocking stamina definitely doesn't wear out before Palpatine's lightning stamina.

    You're basically wrong in everything you say tbh.


    Actually, all correct, but thanks for trying. ;)

    Nah he's right at least for luke & obi-wan
  • Luke & obi-wan don't run out of stamina before Palpatine & Rey has unlimited stamina soooo what's the problem.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Palpatine extremely OP against saber heroes in GA

    Blaster heroes are extremely OP against Palpatine in GA
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    A Palpatine against a good blaster hero is dead in the water.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf blaster heroes, I'm saying Palpatine just needs to be able to block blaster fire better.

    This isn’t true at all, extremely easy to get away from blaster heroes with palp’s jumps and dodges, but good try, I see what you were trying to do there. 😉

    If you can effectively dodge hero blaster fire as Palpatine, then that just indicates that the hero blaster players shooting at you are trash... Jumping... really? Lol, ya, let me jump and float lazily through the air, that is a good trick so they can't hit me!! Rofl! I dare you to try jumping to evade blaster fire from someone with competent aim... if you are not killed midair, you will get hit with a stun or detonate at your landing position...

    The vast majority of BF17 players use consoles, not PC. It's a completely different environment from what you're used to.
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

  • Where is your team?

    Which saber were you playing?
    LS only has two sabers that are somewhat valuable in GA and neither of them suffer from this problem against Palps.

    Unless you're overextending and getting trashed because of it, in which case "Atleast you learned something."
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • hsf_
    1686 posts Member
    edited February 14
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Palpatine extremely OP against saber heroes in GA

    Blaster heroes are extremely OP against Palpatine in GA
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    A Palpatine against a good blaster hero is dead in the water.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf blaster heroes, I'm saying Palpatine just needs to be able to block blaster fire better.

    This isn’t true at all, extremely easy to get away from blaster heroes with palp’s jumps and dodges, but good try, I see what you were trying to do there. 😉

    If you can effectively dodge hero blaster fire as Palpatine, then that just indicates that the hero blaster players shooting at you are trash... Jumping... really? Lol, ya, let me jump and float lazily through the air, that is a good trick so they can't hit me!! Rofl! I dare you to try jumping to evade blaster fire from someone with competent aim... if you are not killed midair, you will get hit with a stun or detonate at your landing position...

    Depends on how good the blaster hero is with his/her aim. I absolutely melted Palpatine with Leia earlier in GA, but Finn couldn't hit me for toffee when I was Palpatine.
  • OOM19
    2831 posts Member
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.



    Teamwork in HVV?! In what alternate plane of existence are you from? There is no teamwork in that mode!
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • OOM19
    2831 posts Member
    VaperEyes wrote: »
    What??? mode are you stuck in
    >hold the power button down - wait for screen to turn black - unplug from wall<
    *Push Palp to the ground - then saber dash / bash (malee) / slash him to a quiet death. Be careful if Palp getz the higher ground.... worst than Boba at that point (IMO)
    Palp is really good at indoor battles (chain lightning can't stop a good grenade throw)

    So essentially your entire plan is to hope that the game's terrible coding kicks in and Palps gets chain stunned by light-saber combat?

    And the initial plan involves blasting Palpatine away from you? Oh you'll probably get maybe 200-300 damage in the best circumstance

    Then he can roll away and your plan falls apart. A Good Palpatine stays on the move and can generally tell when a Luke is about to use his abilities
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • OOM19 wrote: »
    VaperEyes wrote: »
    What??? mode are you stuck in
    >hold the power button down - wait for screen to turn black - unplug from wall<
    *Push Palp to the ground - then saber dash / bash (malee) / slash him to a quiet death. Be careful if Palp getz the higher ground.... worst than Boba at that point (IMO)
    Palp is really good at indoor battles (chain lightning can't stop a good grenade throw)

    So essentially your entire plan is to hope that the game's terrible coding kicks in and Palps gets chain stunned by light-saber combat?

    And the initial plan involves blasting Palpatine away from you? Oh you'll probably get maybe 200-300 damage in the best circumstance

    Then he can roll away and your plan falls apart. A Good Palpatine stays on the move and can generally tell when a Luke is about to use his abilities

    Exactly, a palpatine that knows what they are doing will basically always soundly beat any saber hero in GA.
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Where is your team?

    Which saber were you playing?
    LS only has two sabers that are somewhat valuable in GA and neither of them suffer from this problem against Palps.

    Unless you're overextending and getting trashed because of it, in which case "Atleast you learned something."

    All sabers are useful
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Where is your team?

    Which saber were you playing?
    LS only has two sabers that are somewhat valuable in GA and neither of them suffer from this problem against Palps.

    Unless you're overextending and getting trashed because of it, in which case "Atleast you learned something."

    All sabers are useful

    All blasters are useful
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Where is your team?

    Which saber were you playing?
    LS only has two sabers that are somewhat valuable in GA and neither of them suffer from this problem against Palps.

    Unless you're overextending and getting trashed because of it, in which case "Atleast you learned something."

    All sabers are useful

    All blasters are useful

    He never said they weren't. And you're wrong anyway, Chewbacca is useless in GA.
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Where is your team?

    Which saber were you playing?
    LS only has two sabers that are somewhat valuable in GA and neither of them suffer from this problem against Palps.

    Unless you're overextending and getting trashed because of it, in which case "Atleast you learned something."

    All sabers are useful

    All blasters are useful

    He never said they weren't. And you're wrong anyway, Chewbacca is useless in GA.

    I'm sure we can figure out a use for explosive shots and a Charge Slam that goes through walls and oneshots(?) troopers. Can't imagine it'd be much worse than a prancing memelord.

    ...Provided anyone is ever insane enough to ever pick anything besides the prime 2 and 4 picks in GA to begin with.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • MC_XIX
    1517 posts Member
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    natenrb9 wrote: »
    A saber hero against a good palps is dead in the water. Mostly referring to GA, in HvV you can use good teamwork to counter him.

    First you can never fully block his lightning, seems like you still take some damage no matter what.
    Second your blocking stamina always wears out before his lightning attack stamina.
    Third you can’t run away even because he has his quick spin dodge and crazy high jumps to easily follow you.
    Fourth, on top of all of this, he has his lightning stun to easily wreck you when he has drained your stamina with all of his lightning.

    Really it is just stupid. Not saying nerf palpatine, I’m saying saber heroes just need to be able to block his lightning better.

    Nope.

    Blocking stamina definitely doesn't wear out before Palpatine's lightning stamina.

    You're basically wrong in everything you say tbh.


    Actually, all correct, but thanks for trying. ;)

    I don't need to try to tell you you're wrong, because you are. You can click LOL on my post all you want; it doesn't change the fact that you're either misinformed or you're just here to whine because Palps killed you in GA.

    Obi-Wan can block two full rounds of Palpatine's lightning before his stamina is depleted. Luke can block more than a full stamina bar of Palpatine's lightning, and so can Yoda. Rey can block it infinitely with Insight active.

    It sounds to me like you tried chasing Palps in Ga and he out-manoeuvred you before killing you...
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Where is your team?

    Which saber were you playing?
    LS only has two sabers that are somewhat valuable in GA and neither of them suffer from this problem against Palps.

    Unless you're overextending and getting trashed because of it, in which case "Atleast you learned something."

    All sabers are useful

    All blasters are useful

    He never said they weren't. And you're wrong anyway, Chewbacca is useless in GA.

    I'm sure we can figure out a use for explosive shots and a Charge Slam that goes through walls and oneshots(?) troopers. Can't imagine it'd be much worse than a prancing memelord.

    ...Provided anyone is ever insane enough to ever pick anything besides the prime 2 and 4 picks in GA to begin with.

    He's useless when you consider the fact that everyone else on the light side is infinitely better... there is no reason to pick him, which is the definition of useless.
  • Every time I play Palpatine against a saber user I wonder why it is allowed. IMO, Palpatine vs Saber is the biggest imbalance in the game right now.
  • Every time I play Palpatine against a saber user I wonder why it is allowed. IMO, Palpatine vs Saber is the biggest imbalance in the game right now.

    Exactly, someone that gets it. As palpatine you can crush all any individual saber user with ease, too much ease.
  • Terranova4
    408 posts Member
    edited February 16
    And he gets demolished by blaster heroes because he can't block like in 2015

    Perfectly balanced
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Where is your team?

    Which saber were you playing?
    LS only has two sabers that are somewhat valuable in GA and neither of them suffer from this problem against Palps.

    Unless you're overextending and getting trashed because of it, in which case "Atleast you learned something."

    All sabers are useful

    All blasters are useful

    Chewie is not useful. Also was talking about lightside saber heros
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Where is your team?

    Which saber were you playing?
    LS only has two sabers that are somewhat valuable in GA and neither of them suffer from this problem against Palps.

    Unless you're overextending and getting trashed because of it, in which case "Atleast you learned something."

    All sabers are useful

    All blasters are useful

    He never said they weren't. And you're wrong anyway, Chewbacca is useless in GA.

    I'm sure we can figure out a use for explosive shots and a Charge Slam that goes through walls and oneshots(?) troopers. Can't imagine it'd be much worse than a prancing memelord.

    ...Provided anyone is ever insane enough to ever pick anything besides the prime 2 and 4 picks in GA to begin with.

    Yeah I'm insane. It's boring picking the same characters like yoda & rey or Palpatine & bossk.
  • Guys the truth is that at pair of skills a saber hero just can't win vs Palpatine without the help of allies. This is not right. Sure some heroes have advantages over others and this can be right, but it is not right that a hero is virtually impossible to kill for another one.
    Kenobi for example don't have any chance to win against a good Palpatine alone. Facts
  • Luke and yoda are the only sabers that can defeat palpatine.
  • Well Rey and Yoda are cancer in GA so it's fine to have a Palp that specializes in excising them.

    Especially given that every hero blaster, aerials and wookiees can shoot him to death with a hand tied behind their back.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Well Rey and Yoda are cancer in GA so it's fine to have a Palp that specializes in excising them.

    Especially given that every hero blaster, aerials and wookiees can shoot him to death with a hand tied behind their back.

    I find you too comprehensive and diplomatic in this case, "specializes in excising them ?" . Infinite stamina Rey and Yoda 510 health regen on top of having the psychological factor of unleashing you at any time vs a geezer with poor dps and poor stamina.

    These threads about Palps on top of getting more and more specific criterias are getting way too ridiculous. If you ever die to a Palp in GA as a lightsaber hero you've done everything wrong.
  • Lagodaki
    722 posts Member
    edited February 16
    Well Rey and Yoda are cancer in GA so it's fine to have a Palp that specializes in excising them.

    Especially given that every hero blaster, aerials and wookiees can shoot him to death with a hand tied behind their back.

    Rey and Yoda are like the least vulnerable Jedi :D

    in GA at least..
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Well Rey and Yoda are cancer in GA so it's fine to have a Palp that specializes in excising them.

    Especially given that every hero blaster, aerials and wookiees can shoot him to death with a hand tied behind their back.

    I find you too comprehensive and diplomatic in this case, "specializes in excising them ?" . Infinite stamina Rey and Yoda 510 health regen on top of having the psychological factor of unleashing you at any time vs a geezer with poor dps and poor stamina.

    These threads about Palps on top of getting more and more specific criterias are getting way too ridiculous. If you ever die to a Palp in GA as a lightsaber hero you've done everything wrong.

    yeah you have to be really bad, but taking out those two with other heroes is usually difficult even played by bad players.

    All the other decent GA picks that can actually frag turtle meta Jedi hiding on the 2nd floor of the turbotank (Iden, Bossk, Vader) are too slow to get in and out and do good damage without dying in the process (Spin Lord Palp can do this repeatedly).

    Maul can also get in there but he's useless vs anything with more than 200 health (which is everyone inside) and a brain.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • To balance all this, Palpatine should have a block similar of battlefront 2015 but usable only against blasters. Then sabers heroes should get a tweak able to put them in a better spot against him. iN this way Palpatine will be a little better than now against blasters, and a little worst than now against sabers. Balanced.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    To balance all this, Palpatine should have a block similar of battlefront 2015 but usable only against blasters. Then sabers heroes should get a tweak able to put them in a better spot against him. iN this way Palpatine will be a little better than now against blasters, and a little worst than now against sabers. Balanced.
    Yes, Dark Aura should deflect blaster fire.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!