criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I Played As The Darkside 5 Times In A Row

BucksawBoushh
4185 posts Member
edited December 2018
As the title states, I just played as the Darkside 5 times in a row in HVV. I don't have 12 hours to sit here for a 1 in 5 chance of being able to play as the Lightside and then hope that my internet is faster than the other 3 players on my team to select your shiny new hero.

Your matchmaking is a joke.

Enough is enough. Pull up your sleeves and fix it.
PSN: BucksawBoushh

Replies

• It’s broke af man, same.
  • I wish I was in your shoes
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Blinker
    465 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    As the title states, I just played as the Darkside 5 times in a row in HVV. I don't have 12 hours to sit here for a 1 in 5 chance of being able to play as the Lightside and then hope that my internet is faster than the other 3 players on my team to select your shiny new hero.

According to there data this matchmaking is totally fine, it must be a problem your end, that's what they keep telling me, guess your internet at is bad and will only go to the darkside
  • How? You swap sides on the same map then you match make.
    Are you backing out after every single match? If so, stop doing that and your problem will be solved.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    How? You swap sides on the same map then you match make.
    Are you backing out after every single match? If so, stop doing that and your problem will be solved.

Cause nine times out of ten you join a match in second game

I don't know the logistics of it, but I was on the DS 5 times in a row.
  • As the title states, I just played as the Darkside 5 times in a row in HVV. I don't have 12 hours to sit here for a 1 in 5 chance of being able to play as the Lightside and then hope that my internet is faster than the other 3 players on my team to select your shiny new hero.

Lucky.
  • Blinker wrote: »
    Defbored wrote: »

Weird. Not me. I match make every two rounds unless I join on the second round.
    Blinker wrote: »

That's the issue most times people join on second round, then they matchmaking into another game in the second round
  • It is as if...
    EoR MM isn't working
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Blinker wrote: »

That's the issue most times people join on second round, then they matchmaking into another game in the second round

But that way you only play darkside twice in a row. The third match will be light side. Matchmaking only happens after a light side/dark side swap on the same map.

The only way to get five consecutive dark side games is to join, play darkside, match make, be on dark side. Then leave before you have a chance to play light side. It doesn't make sense how five consecutive dark side turns can happen with the way matchmaking is set up unless youre constantly backing out.

But that way you only play darkside twice in a row. The third match will be light side. Matchmaking only happens after a light side/dark side swap on the same map.

The only way to get five consecutive dark side games is to join, play darkside, match make, be on dark side. Then leave before you have a chance to play light side. It doesn't make sense how five consecutive dark side turns can happen with the way matchmaking is set up unless youre constantly backing out.

So you join a game and it's the second round you are darkside, then matchmaking kicks in, you join next game in second round and your darkside and matchmaking kicks in. It's not rocket science

This is not fiction. I played as the DS 5 times in a row.

This is not fiction. I played as the DS 5 times in a row.

I know you telling the truth I've comment on this before about 4 weeks ago

Yeah well matchmaking puts me on the lightside seven times in a row and I definitely didn't back out.
  • lok
    967 posts Member
    Same as in GA matey,i played Geonosis last night from the start of the round and at the end got kicked to another map instead of playing Geonosis again on the other team.The rotation is pointless now.
  • they system realised you suck on the ls and you have to play op character so they put you on the dark side
  • IronSoldier
    3220 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    That bump.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!