criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• You could call for a vote of No Confidence in the hope of receiving new Extraction maps. i wouldn't though.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Only 2 Extractions maps will be fine.

78005596.jpg

• Stupid question, as a starter for 10, why don’t they just add the Strike maps?
  • This is totally off-topic, but who the heck is Graxol Kelvyyn? Is he/she actually in Episode I and I forgot?
    2000?cb=20140510090515
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1607 posts Member
    edited February 14
    ^ OK that toy is a diorama of where Watto watched the Podrace. Wow, they still make action figures of characters that are only on screen for a few seconds. Which is awesome. Looks like I'm re-watching the podrace soon!

Back on point:

Can we please get seventeen thousand more Extraction maps?
    CZD3tvUUAAAJRPp.png

• Even if they just port the Sullust maps over, it would be such a great improvement! Come on!
  • Would like to see more maps from the campaign in modes like extraction!

Anything at this point for map variety!

Fortnite and others work with one map because it’s huge and map variety is provided by the storm and where you land. Smaller map modes need variety by adding different maps to play on.

There is a lot of support for extraction as well as Hunt I feel they need some love from devs.
  • More Extraction maps please!

Oh, and while you’re listening, more Hunt maps please!
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • I think DICE should take something from this. If they're going to port maps, port them all or port nothing. More maps are needed yesterday
  • 83220jfc8ace.jpg
    v0cz3su45yjf.jpg
    brynoskqpcwf.jpg
    Great maps for a great mode. Please port them.
    #StarWars-y
  • 83220jfc8ace.jpg
    v0cz3su45yjf.jpg
    brynoskqpcwf.jpg
    Great maps for a great mode. Please port them.

Agreed. Those ones are awesome!
  • More Extraction Maps Please
    Thankfully there is a group who appreciate this mode
    Great ideas everyone

Agreed.

• The pace of play is so fun. I love the moving objective, and the flanking routes. Been playing Outer Rim Extraction lately also. I love how the end of the map Sorusuub Refinery is that steep ramp to get outside, that's a tough one to get it all the way to victory!
  • Agreed ! More maps for this mode!
  • The mode is REALLY fun. We enjoy it. Please give it more love! The Sullust maps are awesome. Port themmmmmm, pleaseeeeeee!

Extraction is the best objective based non hero CQC mode in the game. It really should have more than 2 maps. Sullust would be a good addition as they are beautiful and fun maps to play. Porting the SWBF 15 Sullust Extraction maps would be a good way to get Sullust into mp and add some more maps to Extraction.

I don’t know why the devs can’t see this simple fact. Why does vanilla Blast get more maps when Extraction doesn’t?

• Extraction is the best mode in the game. It´s a shame that it has only 2 maps.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Pillio always seemed like a no brainer here, Sullust, Vardos, Twilight on Hoth caves... and many more options I’m sure have been listed and I’m only echoing at this point. More extraction maps!

Bespin too! With carbonite Han as the objective would be so cool.

Add Jedha City to that list.

• Piscettios wrote: »
    Pillio always seemed like a no brainer here, Sullust, Vardos, Twilight on Hoth caves... and many more options I’m sure have been listed and I’m only echoing at this point. More extraction maps!

Bespin too! With carbonite Han as the objective would be so cool.

Add Jedha City to that list.

mpfuu7pvwxqq.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I hope with this new larger mode
    There might be a piece of the map they can turn into a Extraction Map
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    The mode is REALLY fun. We enjoy it. Please give it more love! The Sullust maps are awesome. Port themmmmmm, pleaseeeeeee!
    Extraction is the best objective based non hero CQC mode in the game. It really should have more than 2 maps. Sullust would be a good addition as they are beautiful and fun maps to play. Porting the SWBF 15 Sullust Extraction maps would be a good way to get Sullust into mp and add some more maps to Extraction.
    I don’t know why the devs can’t see this simple fact. Why does vanilla Blast get more maps when Extraction doesn’t?
    Because Blast maps don't need to have any particular qualities. Same with HvV. That's why they can add maps to those mode pretty quick and easy. It's just a setting in which to fight.

Maps for other modes need objective placement, balanced flanking routes, cover, cart paths, ship animations, cut scenes, etc. Takes a lot more planning.

But they still should have WAY more than 2 maps for Extraction.

I agree but what boggles me is why they added Bespin and Geonosis for blast but not Extraction, these are big maps and perfect for Extraction with all the flanking routes needed, they just need a load to protect.
    Great ideas everyone

Indeed
    Great ideas everyone

Indeed

Agreed indeed.
    Extraction needs more maps.
    #StarWars-y

That would be ideal as......
    Extraction needs more maps please.
    #StarWars-y

That would be ideal as......
    Extraction needs more maps please.

YUP YUP!
  • Has anyone played those intense games where it's overtime for every checkpoint and then still win?
  • Has anyone played those intense games where it's overtime for every checkpoint and then still win?

Yes
    Plus also lost in a close game
    That's one of the reasons I like this Mode
    More Extraction Maps Please

Yes

Same. More Extraction maps please!

Yes

Same. More Extraction maps please!

Of course! Overtime in Extraction is the best. Sometimes I'm like, oh, it'll be over before I can reach the sled. But a teammate will keep it going and my wookiee warrior will arrive just in time for the last push. Charge!!!

This. It’s what makes Extraction so much fun sometimes.

• it's kinda sad that it will probably never happen.
  • Pillio would make for a very unique and awesome Extraction experience! Also, I think we left something back at Sullust. Should we go back for it or . . . . ?

More maps. All eras. Please and thank you. All modes need more maps. Ported or new, it doesn't matter!
  • I liked extraction because it was the best mode to represent kessel and the Solo season. Would’ve liked to see a hero extraction w chewie Han Lando etc...

It would be cool if extraction represented the clone wars season in this way ! Providing larger scale clone wars era Hero Extraction maps! Paving the way for rogue one Hero Extraction in the future.
  • WodiQuix wrote: »
    Pillio would make for a very unique and awesome Extraction experience! Also, I think we left something back at Sullust. Should we go back for it or . . . . ?

More maps. All eras. Please and thank you. All modes need more maps. Ported or new, it doesn't matter!

Bullseye.
    No heroes or balancing required for Extraction. Just maps. Sullust, Scarif, Vardos, SKB, Geonosis, Bespin, Naboo, Pillio, DS and or DSII, the list goes on. Just add some maps please.
    #StarWars-y
    Pillio would make for a very unique and awesome Extraction experience! Also, I think we left something back at Sullust. Should we go back for it or . . . . ?

Bullseye.
    No heroes or balancing required for Extraction. Just maps. Sullust, Scarif, Vardos, SKB, Geonosis, Bespin, Naboo, Pillio, DS and or DSII, the list goes on. Just add some maps please.

This. I personally feel that heroes would ruin Extraction (which I believe is the best trooper-only game mode).

More Extraction maps please!

• No heroes, please. Add the two maps from Sullust, and the Palace Garage on Tatooine. Adding those 3 ported maps would assist greatly with diversifying the experience, and would not burden the Devs too badly.

Bullseye.
    Wholeheartedly agree!
  • Just add a payload to all the maps. Just add more extraction maps!
  • Toddyrocket
    2442 posts Member
    edited February 21
    This game needs more Extraction Maps
    Close quarter trooper combat with a objective
  • Hey hey! More Extraction maps today! Or tomorrow. Or the next day. Either way, hey hey!
  • Hey hey! More Extraction maps today! Or tomorrow. Or the next day. Either way, hey hey!

What he said. More maps for Extraction please.
    #StarWars-y